PDA

View Full Version : question

frondew
05-08-2007, 02:17 AM
ok so i have a quick Q and when its fully answered som1 can lok this,

my friend has AR where u can go thru walls and i want to no that if he catches sheimi a diff way (without usin the AR to literally GET IT) and he catches it and trades it to me, will my game still have a chance of not gettin screwed up

(im not puttin this in discussion because ppl would ignore it, it happens to me ALOT)

Poonti
05-08-2007, 02:21 AM
ok so i have a quick Q and when its fully answered som1 can lok this,

my friend has AR where u can go thru walls and i want to no that if he catches sheimi a diff way (without usin the AR to literally GET IT) and he catches it and trades it to me, will my game still have a chance of not gettin screwed up

(im not puttin this in discussion because ppl would ignore it, it happens to me ALOT)What the hell is the point of walking through walls to get the event pokemon with an AR if you could get the ACTUAL CHEAT

http://nintendohack.phpbbnow.com/viewtopic.php?t=252

Edit: HOW THE HELL DID I POST TWO TIMES?!?! I was just editing

frondew
05-08-2007, 03:14 AM
u dont get my Q, plz read again

Poonti
05-08-2007, 03:21 AM
u dont get my Q, plz read again
Yes you got me there, but still, no point in doing it.

Akiira
05-08-2007, 03:25 AM
You could catch a level 250 golden magikarp out of a TV and still trade it over to your game, it wouldn't mess anything up. If it did then no one would ever use gamesharks or AR. :hungry:

Skyler Kuhn
05-08-2007, 03:41 PM
You could catch a level 250 golden magikarp out of a TV and still trade it over to your game, it wouldn't mess anything up. If it did then no one would ever use gamesharks or AR. :hungry:
what is this AR that i hear so much about? do i have to buy it?

Freddy Fro
05-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Its a thing that hacks your game and gets your stuff you normally couldn't get w/o some hard work

Freddy~

EDIT: oh and AR means Action Replay

Skyler Kuhn
05-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Its a thing that hacks your game and gets your stuff you normally couldn't get w/o some hard work

Freddy~

EDIT: oh and AR means Action Replay
were or how do i get it? do i buy it some were?

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 04:16 PM
were or how do i get it? do i buy it some were?

If you want it yea.
If you put it in the discussion I would have answered.:oops: Anyways I dont know about that. But I dont think it will. If you have another DP version than trade it to there first and see what happens.

Featherdust
05-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Actually, doing it that way can be safer. Hacked Pokemon occasionally are messed up.

NinjaDuelist
05-08-2007, 05:36 PM
what is this AR that i hear so much about? do i have to buy it?

You must buy it within the next 24 hours, or your soul shall be sold on ebay. Beware! :goofy:

Seriously, I used the "walk through walls" cheat to get Darkrai and Sheimi, as events never come around here where I live, and I don't wanna trade a whole lot for one either.

Lucavi
05-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Your game will not get screwed up because it will identify that Shaymin as legit, since it was caught the place it's supposed to be. Since we have a thread for questions, and this one was answered anyway, i'm locking it