PDA

View Full Version : Unknown!!

DarkSasuke
05-08-2007, 05:30 PM
please help me... i need to see the unknown fore i can get the national dex.. this is difficult for me.. i heard they are in the Solecian Ruins.. is this true?? thanx for any help..

Zigzagoon22
05-08-2007, 05:30 PM
please help me... i need to see the unknown fore i can get the national dex.. this is difficult for me.. i heard they are in the Solecian Ruins.. is this true?? thanx for any help..

Yes

The Jr Trainer
05-08-2007, 05:31 PM
yea there int he ruins umm and just go throught the stairs till yer in a room with 3 items then they will start to apaer i think:oops: but the are in the ruins

ZigZagoon 4 word rule

DarkSasuke
05-08-2007, 05:35 PM
so wait.. are the Solicain (whatever) ruins south of the town with the DayCare?? the little room with the one wierd guy?? thanx for helpin the noob.. :D

NinjaDuelist
05-08-2007, 05:38 PM
It's east of the daycare. You have to jump down some hills to get to it. After that, just look around and you'll run into an Unown. Have fun. ^_^

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-08-2007, 05:45 PM
West of Salocelon(sp) Town, jump down the last cliffs and go up stairs. There you will find items if you follow the Unown's direction in the back of the first room. You can find 26 of the Unown there. Unowns A-Z. After you get them all, go to the town with the department store and game place(forget the name) and go north to the ruin maniac guys tunnal. Go to the end and you can find the last two, Unown ? and !. Talk to the boy, in the house in the middle ledge by the ruins, with an Unown in your party and he'll give you a seal that has the letter or end mark.

DarkSasuke
05-08-2007, 05:51 PM
WOW.. THAT HELPS SOOO MUCH.. and as sarcastic that may have looked.. it wasnt at all.. that really is a big help.. now i can trade my part from FR to P.. thanx sooo much..

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-08-2007, 05:57 PM
WOW.. THAT HELPS SOOO MUCH.. and as sarcastic that may have looked.. it wasnt at all.. that really is a big help.. now i can trade my part from FR to P.. thanx sooo much..

That honestly took a while to type:oops: Glad I don't have to do that again. I just need about... 2-3 more before I can get ? and !, so close yet so far away:dazed: I've even got them in my box in alphabetical order:tongue:

Skyler Kuhn
05-08-2007, 05:59 PM
That honestly took a while to type:oops: Glad I don't have to do that again. I just need about... 2-3 more before I can get ? and !, so close yet so far away:dazed: I've even got them in my box in alphabetical order:tongue:
it took so long to right that its was west of daycare center when in reality its east! lol im kidding i screw up sometimes too LOL

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-08-2007, 07:29 PM
it took so long to right that its was west of daycare center when in reality its east! lol im kidding i screw up sometimes too LOL

Sorry bout that:oops: Got directions messed up and didn't have my game with me. And I was talking about everything I wrote in that post, and all from memory.

DarkSasuke
05-08-2007, 08:06 PM
hey sweet.. i caught the F Unknown.. umm.. question.. sorta spam but it is my thread, but i dont care anyways.. :crackup: what is the best pokeball for them?? i was thinking the dusk cause they are in a cave.. any info is great.. thanx..

Freddy Fro
05-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Well the best Poke ball for them ALL would be a masterball :D

Fro~

Gastlygoo
05-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Well the best Poke ball for them ALL would be a masterball :D

Fro~
he must of ment other then the masterball