PDA

View Full Version : legit or not

charizard_awesome
05-08-2007, 08:39 PM
if you got a wild pokemon modifer you still use the pokemon on WiFi:ermm: :confused:

Zavelin
05-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Is that a statement or a question?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the forums!

1: Stop slacking off on your english and grammar work at school, it's noticable in the way you type. Neither Zavelin nor I know if it's a question or statement, and if it's a statement, then it's a waste of a thread.

2. I think (but am not sure) that they have some kind of wall which can check if your Pokemon was modified, but why would you need to? I think AR or Gameshark Pokemon can still be traded and battled with though.

3. Welcome to the forums! :wink:

BrassIttoTower
05-08-2007, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=the;1091992]

2. I think (but am not sure) that they have some kind of wall which can check if your Pokemon was modified, but why would you need to? I think AR or Gameshark Pokemon can still be traded and battled with though.

[QUOTE]

Nope, they have blocked all hacked pokemon from WiFi play.

.AzureLight
05-08-2007, 09:00 PM

And how would that be possible? AR and hacked Pokemon are "legit", just used by editing the game's code. There's no way to block hacked Pokemon unless they had a location checker.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-08-2007, 09:08 PM
And how would that be possible? AR and hacked Pokemon are "legit", just used by editing the game's code. There's no way to block hacked Pokemon unless they had a location checker.

Who says they don't?

And hacked Pokemon are not legit. You've contradicted yourself here.

Legit is when you obtain them the way they were meant to be. Hacked is when you use a device to produce Pokemon or Event Pokemon Items to obtain them... AKA cheating.

And if the above is true, good... I'd much rather play against people who don't cheat.

spartan117
05-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Ya exactly how would they know its the games been modified.Besides I never use the modefier anyways just the encounter code.

Akiira
05-08-2007, 09:49 PM

DING wrong, there's no way to track it, as long as you didnt catch a palkia out of heartholme city or something there is no way they can really check. :tongue: