PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter

George Jefferson
05-08-2007, 09:31 PM
This is the thread dedicated to the mighty Street Fighter games that has become a landmark in fighting game history! And don't forget the first Street Fighter.

Discuss tiers, enjoy Kalierra... Kaillera.. That online thing with Kawaks or MAME32k battles, and discuss some important upcoming games, like the new Street Fighter II HD series being done by Capcom and UDON.

Discuss!

ZadokRox
05-09-2007, 01:32 AM
I remember on the old TurboGrax-16 video game system that 'Street Fighter' was called 'Fighting Street'. It was the only home version of the original 'Street Fighter' game. Hopefully it'll come out for the Wii's Virtual Console in the near future.

My favorite 'Street Fighter II'/'Super Street Fighter II' characters were E. Honda and Cammy.

George Jefferson
05-09-2007, 03:32 PM
I remember on the old TurboGrax-16 video game system that 'Street Fighter' was called 'Fighting Street'. It was the only home version of the original 'Street Fighter' game. Hopefully it'll come out for the Wii's Virtual Console in the near future.

My favorite 'Street Fighter II'/'Super Street Fighter II' characters were E. Honda and Cammy.

Dood. Fighting Street was poorly made for the TG-16. Get the original version on the PS2 with CCC v.2. It costs $19.99, but it comes with a lot of other games, so it's worth it.

Personally, my favorite characters from any Street Fighter game were:
Nash
Sakura
and Sagat