PDA

View Full Version : This has been annoying me for a bit

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:00 PM
In Sunnyshore City. That rock that looks like Snorlax, it's in there, right? Can/How do you get it?

Maiku
05-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Snorlax is not in there :P its acctually a munchlax (if I recall) and you just get munchlax by "slathering trees with honey".

MagmarMan
05-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Snorlax is not in there :P its acctually a munchlax (if I recall) and you just get munchlax by "slathering trees with honey".

Ya you get Munchlax by putting honey on the sweet honey trees. I think that it might be the rarest from the trees (not sure:ermm: ).

Maiku
05-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Ya you get Munchlax by putting honey on the sweet honey trees. I think that it might be the rarest from the trees (not sure:ermm: ).

Munchlax and Heracross are the rarest on trees (I think burmy might be same as them too[?])

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Meh, I hate doing that. :dazed:

Pity, I was hoping there was something I could do to get in there. Just the shading makes it look like it should do something...

mootixguy
05-09-2007, 11:07 AM
So, the rock is useless? Damn. I thought it would have a plot significance, since the sailor guy was talking about it.

MorganKnives
05-09-2007, 11:09 AM
So, the rock is useless? Damn. I thought it would have a plot significance, since the sailor guy was talking about it.

Ya, I know. :oops: