PDA

View Full Version : HM slaves?

Meiun
05-08-2007, 10:07 PM
What're some good pokemon to use for HM slaves? I have a wingull with defog, going to teach it surf and fly when I evolve it (in like two levels, lmao) but for the other HMs...

Maiku
05-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Peliper can also learn surf, but Azumarill is a good one too. It can learn surf, waterfall, strength and rock smash (not sure about rock climb)

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:09 PM
I use Onix for all those cave and rock based ones. Also for dig.

Bloody TC
05-08-2007, 10:10 PM
I always liked Gastrodon with:
Surf
Waterfall
Rock Smash
Strength

PaulMac
05-08-2007, 10:10 PM
I use Onix for all those cave and rock based ones. Also for dig.
Bidoof for Strength , Rock Smash , defog and rock climb or wtever

Meiun
05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Mmkay, thanks.

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Bidoof for Strength , Rock Smash , defog and rock climb or wtever

I hate those. It looks like something from a shrink's office...

Your sig... I love it.

PaulMac
05-08-2007, 10:12 PM
I hate those. It looks like something from a shrink's office...

Your sig... I love it.
lmao I recorded it from a movie and then added the words

Neko_Amber
05-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Floatzel is my personal favourite HM slave. it can learn virtually all of them but rock climb. i think at least.

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Floatzel is my personal favourite HM slave. it can learn virtually all of them but rock climb. i think at least.
I hate that HM. I need it in the most random places.

lmao I recorded it from a movie and then added the words

:eek: Then this is where it came from? *has seen it a few times on some other forums*

Maiku
05-08-2007, 10:15 PM
:eek: Then this is where it came from? *has seen it a few times on some other forums*

Yea I honestly do NOT believe him because that thing has been around for a long time.

ANYWAY between Peliper and Azumarill I think they can learn all 8

PaulMac
05-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Yeah.

Windows GIF Animator and MS Paint was used.

I simply got the video and cut it down into slides using Ulead Video-editor 9.

When I had the slides I typed text in each one and then simply GIF animated them from there,

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Yeah.

Windows GIF Animator and MS Paint was used.

I simply got the video and cut it down into slides using Ulead Video-editor 9.

When I had the slides I typed text in each one and then simply GIF animated them from there,
*steals and adds to random collection of images* I love you. :biggrin:

PaulMac
05-08-2007, 10:18 PM
*steals and adds to random collection of images* I love you. :biggrin:
If I had a nickel for everytime someone said that to me I'd be a billion-trillionaire

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:20 PM
If I had a nickel for everytime someone said that to me I'd be a billion-trillionaire

*looks through pockets* ... Will a badly chemically burnt penny work? :oops:

Neko_Amber
05-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I hate that HM. I need it in the most random places.

I know. i hate rock climb so much. i've been halfway through a cave only to relize i forgot to bring one of my pokemon that knows it and then i have to go back and get it and start all over.

more should be able to learn it.

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:25 PM
I know. i hate rock climb so much. i've been halfway through a cave only to relize i forgot to bring one of my pokemon that knows it and then i have to go back and get it and start all over.

more should be able to learn it.

I just hate it in general. But then again, it beats whirlpool.

Maiku
05-08-2007, 10:26 PM
I just hate it in general. But then again, it beats whirlpool.

Why does everyone hate whirlpool so much :( ? Show some love for the classics! I prefer whirlpool over rock climb anyday.

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Why does everyone hate whirlpool so much :( ? Show some love for the classics! I prefer whirlpool over rock climb anyday.
Psh. Surf, Flash, Strength, Cut and Fly are classic. And I have plenty of love for most of those. And flash is still better since you can get away without using it.

Midnight
05-08-2007, 10:38 PM
I actually like Rock Climb. I taught it to my Empoleon. ^.^

Skyler Kuhn
05-08-2007, 10:50 PM
i use machoke for rock smash, streanth, and rock climb! i think he can use cut too!

Skyler Kuhn
05-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Psh. Surf, Flash, Strength, Cut and Fly are classic. And I have plenty of love for most of those. And flash is still better since you can get away without using it.
didn't they replace flash with defog? defog is way cooler anyways

MorganKnives
05-08-2007, 11:02 PM
didn't they replace flash with defog? defog is way cooler anyways

Flash is now a TM. You can use it in one place. I think defog is more annoying. *dislikes HMs that dont cause damage already, even more when it has a narrow range oh Pokemon that can learn it, especially when onoe of the able ones is a Pokemon she uses in battle alot*

mjb4991
05-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Quagsire is a good hm slave. It can learn Surf, Waterfall, Strenght, and Rock smash.

Skyler Kuhn
05-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Flash is now a TM. You can use it in one place. I think defog is more annoying. *dislikes HMs that dont cause damage already, even more when it has a narrow range oh Pokemon that can learn it, especially when onoe of the able ones is a Pokemon she uses in battle alot*
i hate defog to, i just think it looks cooler then flash! i also think rock climb is awsome! going up and down is SO FUN! pluse the animation is sweet!

Lord Torterra
05-08-2007, 11:40 PM
i kinda like abomasnow:
rock smash
strength
rock climb
flash