PDA

View Full Version : What do Natures do and how do u get them?

Killer_of_Cripples
05-09-2007, 03:49 AM
Title ^.^

Bloody TC
05-09-2007, 03:53 AM
Here (http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/personality.shtml) is everything you need to know about natures.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-09-2007, 03:54 AM
Title ^.^

Oh my god...

To start off with, what's probably your first thread is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen posted here. And I've seen a bit since I registered.

Have you ever played the game before? Yes that's a serious question.

Natures are on every Pokemon automatically, including wild ones and other trainers Pokemon.

A Nature increases one stat and decreases another usually, although there are Natures which in/decrease nothing... Meaning all stats are neutral.

Killer_of_Cripples
05-09-2007, 04:01 AM
Oh my god...

To start off with, what's probably your first thread is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen posted here. And I've seen a bit since I registered.

Natures are on every Pokemon automatically, including wild ones and other trainers Pokemon.

A Nature increases one stat and decreases another usually, although there are Natures which in/decrease nothing... Meaning all stats are neutral.

My friend told me i am like a void that sucks everything smart into it and makes the world a darker stupider place, thanks.

SiberianTiger
05-09-2007, 04:09 AM
Oh my god...

As you said it's probably his first thread, so ease up and stop being so harsh.

Okay? kthx

~Isaiah

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-09-2007, 04:10 AM
My friend told me i am like a void that sucks everything smart into it and makes the world a darker stupider place, thanks.

LOL. Well your friend is quite right, and I feel as though I've lost intelligence by participating in your thread.

Sorry to sound rude, but I'm in a bad mood... :dazed:

rebelde33
05-09-2007, 05:19 AM
I'm surprised nobody has said "four word rule" yet since that's what everyone looks for first when new people post.

Steven
05-09-2007, 06:06 AM
Why are people unable to find these things on the internet for themselves? It's not like pokemon natures lists are hidden in secret spots on the internet, anyone can google "pokemon natures" and get it. How can you not get it?