PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Pedaphile Pokemon

Steven
05-09-2007, 07:25 AM
"It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead."

That's the pokedex entry for drifloon, and I thought that was kind of weird...

Smurf
05-09-2007, 10:40 AM
"It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead."

I thought it was hilarious, personally. I spread it around after I caught Drifloon a while ago. XD

mootixguy
05-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Lol, didn't notice the Dex entry. But it is an interesting Pokemon. I shall be using it for my second E4 team.

Akiira
05-09-2007, 10:54 AM
A Pokemon formed by the spirits of people and Pokemon. It loves damp, humid seasons.

That's the diamond one... :susp: Not as cool, hehe... nice find though, never saw that before.

MorganKnives
05-09-2007, 11:08 AM
lol, I thought that was creepy too. All my friend who have diamond didn't believe me until I showed that to them. :crackup:

Featherdust
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead.

I found that hilarious. I assume that it is stealing the children to devour them, but instead the children pull the poor little thing around like a demented carnival balloon. Meanwhile the Pokemon is sort of just drifting behind and silently pleading that someone kill him. :biggrin:

Skyler Kuhn
05-09-2007, 01:12 PM
thats the ppearl entery? thats awsome! i betcha lickatough's entery talks about wet-willing the ears of other pokemon!

Featherdust
05-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Lickitung's entry is kind of creepy too. At least in my opinion, but I have a sick mind. :wink:

Lickitung: Instead of hands, it uses its tongue, which is twice its height. Its sticky saliva grips anything.
Lickilicky: It wraps things with its extensible tongue. Getting too close to it will leave you soaked with drool.

yami elle
05-09-2007, 01:57 PM

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen in a Pokemon game

:crackup:

Featherdust
05-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Are you saying the guy who turned himself into a Pokemon in the Yellow version and scared the living crap out of Pikachu wasn't the funniest thing you ever saw? :biggrin:

Haelleah
05-09-2007, 03:41 PM
That's so wrong, I never even thought of it that way. You people have sick minds :crackup:

I just assumed it meant Drifloon wanted to eat the kids or something. Although, it's less creepy when you look at the thing's size in the 'Dex. Teeny-tiny.

(Edit: Quoted when I didn't mean to.)

DeathsDoor
05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
ohhh reading this topic makes me wanna get 1 ;:razz:

Razzmatazz
05-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Spritomb is creepier - it talks to you. Don't believe me? Go into the Pokedex and listen to it's cry. During the cry, touch the white part of the big Pokeball on the bottom screen (that slows down the crys, if you didn't know.) In the middle of the slowed-down Spiritomb cry, you can clearly hear it say "Hiiiiiiiiii." Kinda creepy - go do it.

:rambo:

ACE91
05-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Spritomb is creepier - it talks to you. Don't believe me? Go into the Pokedex and listen to it's cry. During the cry, touch the white part of the big Pokeball on the bottom screen (that slows down the crys, if you didn't know.) In the middle of the slowed-down Spiritomb cry, you can clearly hear it say "Hiiiiiiiiii." Kinda creepy - go do it.

:rambo:

Whoa. That is creepy. And yes, I found Drifloon's PokÚdex entry hilarious. Reading it made me think of the same scenario that Featherdust mentioned.

Skyler Kuhn
05-09-2007, 06:21 PM
OMG that spiritomb thing is crazy scary!

Steven
05-09-2007, 08:42 PM
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr040.png

My little brother thought that was suggestive of human-on-pokemon action. I think he has an over active imagination, but thought I should mention it since it does kind of look silly.

Featherdust
05-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Spiritomb is probably an Easter Egg cry. It was most likely added in a similar matter to how people can put new words or messages in when a song is played backwards.

Skyler Kuhn
05-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Spiritomb is probably an Easter Egg cry. It was most likely added in a similar matter to how people can put new words or messages in when a song is played backwards.
those backward songs an'te easter eggs
They are satans way of brainwashing our youth with that devil music aka hevy metal!

PKMRoxas92
05-09-2007, 09:38 PM
those backward songs an'te easter eggs
They are satans way of brainwashing our youth with that devil music aka hevy metal!
Haha funny. I listen to Heavy Metal. But CHRISTIAN Heavy Metal. I have heard some songs backwards and Another One Bites The Dust backwards says "Its fun to smoke Marijuana" Its so weird. And Stairway to Heaven say a Satanic message when played backwards. Check it out on youtube.

But to get Back on Topic, Spiritomb sounds creepy. LOL

Featherdust
05-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Haha funny. I listen to Heavy Metal. But CHRISTIAN Heavy Metal. I have heard some songs backwards and Another One Bites The Dust backwards says "Its fun to smoke Marijuana" Its so weird. And Stairway to Heaven say a Satanic message when played backwards.

The thing is, though, it would be rather easy to add those sort of things to the song just by fiddling with the song through a program. Unless you can get a "pure" recording and rewind it backwards yourself you can't really be sure. I mean, just look at the Bonsai kitten site or one of the many other internet hoaxes, even about the Diamond and Pearl starters before the release (which I thought were really cool - they were said to be fighting, dark, and psychic types).

Edit: Speaking of that, I did listen to a prerecording once and got extremely spooked because someone added in a scream and a picture of a zombie that flashed across my screen. I nearly bashed in my computer screen - it was at night and I had my headphones on and I'm terrified of the dark.

naturalgenius
05-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Wow, now that I think about it, that description is pretty Creepy.

Zavelin
05-09-2007, 11:57 PM
My question is:

Where does Driftloon takes these children?

Sally: <o< >o> Where am I?!

Driftloon: *floats in*

Sally: Hai Mr. Balloon! Can you help-

Driftloon: *slaps with tail* SHADDAP!

Sally: ;O; WAAAAH!

Driftloon: *slaps* I SAYS SHADDUP!

Sally: ;_; *sniffle*

Driftloon: Now, my little peach, we're going to play a game.

Sally: ;__; What kind of game?

Driftloon: It's called "Tug My Silly String".

Sally: O_o

Tsunami
05-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Your a disguisting person >.< it just means it wants to play like a little kid tugging on thier parents hands cuz they wanna play >.>

EDit:Sorry your just trying to make fun I am really tired and cranky so please ignore me lol

Maiku
05-09-2007, 11:59 PM
My question is:

lol that would be funny (to everyone but the girl) if it happend. I mean pokemon are slowly becoming like real people. Now we have pedophials... oh not to mention Drifblim brings people near it to a random and unknown place, so there is a stalker/kidnapper.

Zavelin
05-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Your a disguisting person >.< it just means it wants to play like a little kid tugging on thier parents hands cuz they wanna play >.>

So what makes little boys and girls so special? Adults are capable of playing too, ya know.

And thus, we have the world's first Pokemon Pedophile.

Featherdust
05-10-2007, 12:06 AM
My question is:

My. God.

I shouldn't be laughing this hard. Shouldn't. I'm so sick. :crackup:

Zavelin
05-10-2007, 12:13 AM
My. God.

I shouldn't be laughing this hard. Shouldn't. I'm so sick. :crackup:

D: I'm sorry. I'll be a bit more mundane next time.

*offers you bad puns to ease the pain*

Dark Chaos
05-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Personally, from the first time I saw one, I always thought Croagunk was creepy.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6200/croagunkcreepyon0.jpg
That evil grin! http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/crying.gif

Eun Min
05-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Wow, now that I think about it, that description is pretty Creepy.
Yeah I agree! I still thinks it looks creepy & acts creepy too.

lugia_ho-oh
05-10-2007, 01:17 AM
Wow, that is pretty creepy. The one dex entry that disturbed me was Kadabra or one of his evos It said something like it used to be a child but awoke one day as a pokemon. Weird. :eh:

ZadokRox
05-10-2007, 01:29 AM
You want to know what's really creepy? How about the guy on the Route east of Pewter City who says "Who's that walking with those fine looking Pokemon?". That can be taken the wrong way very easily. :ermm:

Zavelin
05-10-2007, 01:39 AM
Anyone remember way back in Pokemon Yellow?

There was a sailor who quoted "I like feisty kids like you!" o.o

Eun Min
05-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Anyone remember way back in Pokemon Yellow?

There was a sailor who quoted "I like feisty kids like you!" o.o
I don't really remember that. But come to think of it, I haven't played Pokemon Yellow for a long time! (let's try not to get off topic here)

Flammenwerfer
05-11-2007, 02:31 AM
If you do the Spiritomb thing with Chatot it sounds like a bug........:eh:

EDIT: OMG I found this out. Do the play bacwards cry thing with Chingling and it will sound like an old arcade game!

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
05-11-2007, 04:37 AM
Wierd...

Anyways,
Haunter steals souls.
Now we have a mooch pokemon, YAY!!! (nobody gets it? Zim reference- the episode mortos der soulstealer.)