PDA

View Full Version : Tricks

DeathsDoor
05-09-2007, 05:27 PM
ok , ive developed my own tricks of doing stuff and i have no idea if they already have been discovered but i'll say the ones i found out my self

1)how to hatch eggs with ease
go to cycling road , go to the middle of it and then tap UP simultaneously and the step count should go up and you would go up 1 step the automatically come down
i was watching TV while i did this and hatched all 5 of my chimchars :D

2)how 2 get new swarms pokemon etc (dailys) in a couple of minutes
ok first of all save your game , switch your DS off and go to change time , then change your time to 23:59 , then save and close then go back to game and waite until the time is 00:00 and that starts the new day , so you can go talk to the girl in sandgem city and see new swarms, then go out save and repeat
this way i got 10 new swarm pokemon in more than half an hour

hope this helps people :)

Razzmatazz
05-09-2007, 05:29 PM
ok , ive developed my own tricks of doing stuff and i have no idea if they already have been discovered but i'll say the ones i found out my self

go to cycling road , go to the middle of it and then tap UP simultaneously and the step count should go up and you would go up 1 step the automatically come down

2)how 2 get new swarms/Palpark pokemon etc (dailys) in a couple of minutes
ok first of all save your game , switch your DS off and go to change time , then change your time to 23:59 , then save and close then go back to game and waite until the time is 00:00 and that starts the new day , so you can go talk to the girl in sandgem city and see new swarms, then go out save and repeat

1) Ride from the route above Solaceon town to the route below it (straight line) to hatch more practically, and be close to the breeding center to keep getting more eggs.

2) Time traveling makes Jesus a sad panda.

:rambo:

Skyler Kuhn
05-09-2007, 05:38 PM

2)how 2 get new swarms/Palpark pokemon etc (dailys) in a couple of minutes

that DOSENT work for the palpark! it makes you wait an extra 24hours!!!

DeathsDoor
05-09-2007, 06:00 PM
sorry i thought it would , never tried it >_<

Skyler Kuhn
05-09-2007, 06:16 PM
"1) Ride from the route above Solaceon town to the route below it (straight line) to hatch more practically, and be close to the breeding center to keep getting more eggs."
thats what i always used :happy: