PDA

View Full Version : Um i don't get this.(help) A PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN!

diamond_fan1
05-09-2007, 09:26 PM
What i don't get is i got a manaphy right and i breeded it with a ditto.So i was waiting for an egg to hatch.And it did but i thought i was going to ne manaphy BUT IT WAS PHIONE.
And my brother said you can get a manaphy but when i told him about phione,He forgot.

THE FIRST PERSON who tells me how to get a manaphy instead of a phione will get

A FREE PHIONE EGG!!!!

Skyler Kuhn
05-09-2007, 09:28 PM
you cant breed manaphy, you can only get phoine
can i please have the egg now?

peteypiranha128
05-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Phione is the offspring of Manaphy, but it doesnt EVOLVE into manaphy.

TheEvilShyGuy
05-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Get another Manaphy egg from Ranger again, not from a Ditto... sucks uh?

Damn, got beat to it.:sad:

MagmarMan
05-09-2007, 09:30 PM
What i don't get is i got a manaphy right and i breeded it with a ditto.So i was waiting for an egg to hatch.And it did but i thought i was going to ne manaphy BUT IT WAS PHIONE.
And my brother said you can get a manaphy but when i told him about phione,He forgot.

THE FIRST PERSON who tells me how to get a manaphy instead of a phione will get

A FREE PHIONE EGG!!!!

Phione will always hatch from Manaphy eggs but it won't evolve into Manaphy.:tongue:

PKMRoxas92
I thought Phione evolved into Manaphy Doesnt it? :eh:

EDIT: thats what my cousin told me. Sorry.

The Jr Trainer
Get another Manaphy egg from Ranger again, not from a Ditto... sucks uh?

yep Manphy only has Phione

MagmarMan
I thought Phione evolved into Manaphy Doesnt it? :eh:

Nope, weird isn't it?

Skyler Kuhn
05-09-2007, 09:31 PM
i posted first so do i win?

charmeleonblaze
05-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Fortunatley though, you can make as many Phione eggs as you want.:wink:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-09-2007, 09:38 PM
i posted first so do i win?

TheEvilShyGuy was the only one who answered right. You only stated that you can't breed it, not where to get it.

You get Manaphy in Ranger, and to expand, you only get one per game... So fork out an extra $45 for a new Ranger or get a generous friend to give you theirs... Either way your D/P can only ever get one also.

MagmarMan
05-09-2007, 09:42 PM
TheEvilShyGuy was the only one who answered right. You only stated that you can't breed it, not where to get it.

You get Manaphy in Ranger, and to expand, you only get one per game... So fork out an extra $45 for a new Ranger or get a generous friend to give you theirs... Either way your D/P can only ever get one also.

Couldn't he trade the Manaphy egg, then restart his game, beat it, and get another one?

Skyler Kuhn
05-09-2007, 09:43 PM

well he already pmed me and said i won so HA