PDA

View Full Version : Diablo series

George Jefferson
05-09-2007, 11:03 PM
This thread is for the Diablo series, namely Diablo, Diablo II and Diablo II: LoD.

Discuss?

ZiVixx
05-14-2007, 12:24 PM
I used to play, if anyone on here were to start new characters with me, I would probably start playing again! *brags about how godly I used to be in Diablo 2*

George Jefferson
05-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Well, if anybody wants to be my personal gameFAQs, could they look up how to beat Andariel with a necromancer? Seeing as my computer filtered out gameFAQs?

Ace327
06-02-2007, 06:04 AM
This thread is for the Diablo series, namely Diablo, Diablo II and Diablo II: LoD.

Discuss?

i played 3 years and all the mountain dew and aggervating people drove me insane and made my blood pressure go up so i quit, -_- lvl 91 necromancer -_- lvl 79 Paliden -_- then my other account was hacked i lost it all, lvl 89 necromancer with all my gear, lvl 78 sorceress with the strangest of wepons on a sorc An axe... then there was my lvl 51 barbarian that knocked a sorceress out in 1 swing LOL, my lvl 87 poison necro
and a brand new spirit sword. and all my friends didn't belive me and they thought i was the one who hacked my account with lvl 91 necromancer/79 pally on 4th of july last year...

Also you can't beat Andarial with a necro unless you can run faster then her and close doors/ resurect people really fast. depending on you mana you will die alot... if you online about lvl 20 go into cow lvls and let the high lvls kill all the cows you'll lvl 1-3 times each depending on lvl you already are and you find good items fast. i find an All bone necro will kill everyone in PvP and PvM (PvP(Person Vs Person)PvM(Person Vs Monster) or more effective is a mid lvl poison necro because poison dagger and the right dagger will do about 18000 Dmg per second LOL, or a Wolf/poison druid it will do about 18000 dmg to using a good wepon and a high lvl rabies... i would probly help anyone exept my computer crashed it and all my high lvls were erased along with my account...