PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back.

Derek
09-18-2004, 02:25 AM
Hey everybody. I've finally decided to return to PE2K.

It's nice to see everyone around again. I've missed this place. I guess I sort of slowly left the community since I lost all my stories I wrote. I felt pretty bad that I did all that work writing them and lost them all... :dazed: Anyway, it's great to see familiar faces.

I see I'm still a story grader, as well as a huge source for people to get Pokémon from apparently. YOU'LL GET YOUR SHROOMISH WHEN I'M D*MN READY! (clears throat) ...Sorry. Looks like I got stripped of my gym position though. I know you have to be around a certain amount of time to be a gym leader, but I only took a leave of abscence. I was a gym leader previously, so can I apply again?

Anyway, I won't be on as frequently as I was awhile ago, because I have a lot less spare time. But, I will be on most weekend nights. So, w00p. And ask me to battle sometime. Looks like I have some catching up to do around here.

- Derek Starshot

bronislav84
09-18-2004, 02:42 AM
Lemme be the first to welcome you back, man!

Are you back to stay? Really?

How are those new Board smileys going? Did you do my favorite ones yet?

Did you forget one unofficial URPG Rule? Always be on AIM to battle!

koolcurtis
09-18-2004, 03:16 AM
Hey, welcome back. I hope you have better times, and don't lose any more stories! :tongue: Also what gym did you have?
Anyways, i'll be around. :cool:

Derek
09-18-2004, 04:05 AM
I had Rustboro, but I'm not sure if I want it anymore. I think I'd rather apply for a different gym... I looked at the unclaimed ones and I think I saw the ice gym without a leader. That's something I'd like to do. And also, what's with all this VVP, VCP stuff? o_O That's new.

Jack of Clovers
09-18-2004, 04:06 AM
hey everyone, it's the guy who tied with me for best urpg writer :clap: lol

welcome back. wondered where ya went off to. i missed ur stories. oh, and don't worry about being too active, school is up and people tend to be busy, causing the URPG to slow down lots. but do what ya can and thanks for re-joining.
:cool:

~Jack~

Derek
09-18-2004, 04:08 AM
hey everyone, it's the guy who tied with me for best urpg writer :clap: lol

Wow, really? I didn't know that. That's awesome! ^_^ I'll have to pump out s'more. I can't let you just take the title while I sit around. ;)

Jack of Clovers
09-18-2004, 04:17 AM
i thought you knew you had that award... it's in the rules thread, just scroll down a bit to the awards post. and don't worry, i haven't written anything for the urpg this year so i don't have much chance to win it again.
Random crowd: Awww...
...but i might write something just so you don't take it from me. :tongue: :oops:

~Jack~

Raddstealth316
09-18-2004, 05:30 PM
woot you're back, good to see ya back in the game :cool:

Caite-chan
09-19-2004, 02:25 AM
I may not know who you are but, welcome back anyways!!

Derek
09-19-2004, 04:18 AM
Thanks, Dap *I think that's you...*!

And thanks she-whom-I-do-not-know!

Half a Dollar
09-19-2004, 04:55 AM
Hey Derek, welcome back. This is the guy who helped you come back, Nick.

=P

Matthew
09-19-2004, 06:27 AM
Glad you can make your way back Derek... I was always amazed with your excellent story writting skills and your extremely detailed... er details :oops: See ya round!

Tamer San
09-19-2004, 11:18 AM
I am not sure if you do remember me Derek, but I remember you well, welcome back pal ^^ :cool:

JohtoTrainer
09-19-2004, 12:02 PM
WOOT! Derek's back! Get to story writing so I can maybe LEARN how to write well lol

Derek
09-25-2004, 01:09 AM
Hey everybody. Of course I remember you, Tamer. I remember all yeh. ^-^ Good to be back.