PDA

View Full Version : Rate; change my Team

ProffesorNakeds
05-09-2007, 11:12 PM
If you could tell me any move sets you recomend for later on or what natures would be good that would be excellentay. Aslo could you reccomend a sixth pokemon that could help cover up for weaknessess in my team, takedown things my team is weak against?

Roserade @ Level 31--Timid Nature
Mega Drain-ToxicSpikes-WaterSport-SolarBeam

Ampibom @ level 32--Bashful Nature
Swift-Astonish- Double Hit- sCreech

Prinplup @ level 29-- Gentle Nature
BubbleBeam-Bide-FuryAttack-Metalclaw

Stunky @ level 26-- Quirky nature
Toxic-Slash-smokescreen-screech

Drifloom @ level 22-- (just caught it so what nature do you recomend )
Gust-FocusEnergy-Payback-Stockpile

(Need a 6th pokemon. I had a Luxio but the defense was so bad that i got rid of it. Aslo im only at the 4th gym so one that I could get soon would be good.)

naturalgenius
05-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Your teams' not bad. I think your Empoleon (when you get one) should know Ice Beam. I think that would be wise. Other people would probably disagree with me. Hope I helped :biggrin:

Bulbachu
05-09-2007, 11:15 PM
If you could tell me any move sets you recomend for later on or what natures would be good that would be excellentay. Aslo could you reccomend a sixth pokemon that could help cover up for weaknessess in my team, takedown things my team is weak against?

Roserade @ Level 31--Timid Nature
Mega Drain-ToxicSpikes-WaterSport-SolarBeam

Ampibom @ level 32--Bashful Nature
Swift-Astonish- Double Hit- sCreech

Prinplup @ level 29-- Gentle Nature
BubbleBeam-Bide-FuryAttack-Metalclaw

Stunky @ level 26-- Quirky nature
Toxic-Slash-smokescreen-screech

Drifloom @ level 22-- (just caught it so what nature do you recomend )
Gust-FocusEnergy-Payback-Stockpile

(Need a 6th pokemon. I had a Luxio but the defense was so bad that i got rid of it.)

get a fire, dark, or electric type. luxray is great for dark/electric if you EV train him for defense and teach him crunch and thunder fang, he'll fast kill any pokemon in your way. (you can make him hold something to make crunch stronger, but i don't know the name of it off the top of my head)

ACE91
05-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Your team has nothing to resist Flying. Try adding a Rock-type, like Geodude, Onix, or Cranidos. Fro my experience, lack of Flying resistance in my team was a MAJOR pain in the neck, especially on Wi-fi, where everyone had a Staravia/Staraptor.