PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Glitch

Chinchilla
05-09-2007, 11:21 PM
A friend of mine found a German website that gave some glitched for Diamond. Through this glitch, you get an infinite amount of master balls. You throw away a certain number of masterballs, hold down the L button, and the number of master balls you threw away, that is the number of the pokemon that will show up in tall grass. For example, you throw away 151 masterballs, and Mew appears. He actually gave me a Mew today by using this cheat.. I don't know how to do this glitch however. Anyone know the website?

Tsunami
05-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Thats called the pokemon mod cheat you need a Action Replay DS. Its not a glitch its a cheat congrats he gave you a cheated mew you better release it because it can seriously screw your game for ever

Chinchilla
05-09-2007, 11:24 PM
Ah..I see..what is an action replay DS? He has the same DS as mine..a lite. I don't think he used anything..and the Mew is doing fine, but I will get rid of it. It hasn't caused him any problems either..yet

Chris9898
05-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Thats called the pokemon mod cheat you need a Action Replay DS. Its not a glitch its a cheat congrats he gave you a cheated mew you better release it because it can seriously screw your game for ever
Dude. It wont "Seriously screw up his game forever", it's a simple pokemon encounter, not RESET ALL GAME EVENTS. Get your facts straight.

Tsunami
05-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Dude. It wont "Seriously screw up his game forever", it's a simple pokemon encounter, not RESET ALL GAME EVENTS. Get your facts straight.
The results are cheating are "Erased save file,More items then normally,Battle lags, and complete game failure

but I never saw any proof of those I just go by complaints.

Which is the reason why im scared to cheat and also nintendo can tell when you cheat but I dont think they counted cheated wifi pokemon.

WifiFX
05-09-2007, 11:31 PM
The results are cheating are "Erased save file,More items then normally,Battle lags, and complete game failure

Which is the reason why im scared to cheat and also nintendo can tell when you cheat but I dont think they counted cheated wifi pokemon.

they didn't let me trade a lv12 entei.

Tsunami
05-09-2007, 11:33 PM
they didn't let me trade a lv12 entei.
they put restriction on underlevel pokemon

You cant trade any pokemon that are at a lower level then it is found at.Mainly only for legendaries.

WifiFX
05-09-2007, 11:38 PM
they put restriction on underlevel pokemon

You cant trade any pokemon that are at a lower level then it is found at.Mainly only for legendaries.
man..they had a lv1 rayquaza up in that piece!

naturalgenius
05-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Yes! Immediately get rid of the mew! It really can mess up the game!

Maiku
05-09-2007, 11:47 PM

omg im sick of people just spaming "IT WILL MESS UP YOUR GAME!" blah blah garbage. Yes a cheat can mess up your game, but the chances are still low... if his friend didnt have a problem then he wont either...

Chinchilla
05-10-2007, 12:15 AM
First off, I'm a girl. :tongue:

I went ahead and got rid of it, just because I don't particularly like cheating in games since it pretty much defeats the purpose. I just wanted it to help fill up my Pokedex. My Alakazam was already a great psychic to begin with and I'm going to be using it as a special sweeper. Already has 101 special attack at level 30.

But my original question still hasn't been answered..does anyone know the address to this German site?

Akiira
05-10-2007, 12:16 AM
A bit off topic... but did they ever release a legit non-event way of catching mew? :confused:

Maiku
05-10-2007, 12:17 AM
A bit off topic... but did they ever release a legit non-event way of catching mew? :confused:

In red/blue/yellow there is a way w/o cheating to get ANY pokemon you want. (no not the island glitch)

Tsunami
05-10-2007, 12:18 AM

... i cannot belive you just asked that. If there was a none event way of getting it, it wouldnt be an event pokemon >.>

Zavelin
05-10-2007, 12:23 AM

Last year, Toys-R-Us gave away a Shiny Mew for owners of Fr, Lg, or R/S/E.

Link in case you're curious: http://www3.toysrus.com/our/tru/prom/2006GeofBday/pokemaninstructions.cfm

Cybernetic Ghost
05-10-2007, 12:45 AM

Even if it is hacked, unless its moveset or base stats are hacked, it wont do anything bad to the game as far as I know.

Lord Torterra
05-10-2007, 01:30 AM

same. i used AR alot on my sapphire, and i thought it was fine. when i tried to get rid of deoxys through wifi i couldnt, and i was scared that it would screw up my diamond.
also, when i AR'd my leafgreen, in about 15 hours my entire save went down the drain! i had so many lvl 100s, 100 latias and latios, 100 regis, and sooooo much more! so take this advice, cheaters out there. NEVER CHEAT! YOUR GAME IS AT RISK, AND IT IS UNFIXABLE!!!!!!!!

EonMaster Tek
05-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Cheats for FR/LG and Emerald where useless and caused problems, Diamond and Pearl on the other hand have not caused me any problems, I only cheat once I complete the game, even after the game, all I used was a rare candy cheat, and I have used the wild modifier, let me tell you it will not hurt your game. People need to stop spamming! :susp:

Chinchilla
05-10-2007, 01:43 AM
So I'm assuming no one knows this German site then....

Shadow Pidgey
05-10-2007, 02:27 AM

Link in case you're curious: http://www3.toysrus.com/our/tru/prom/2006GeofBday/pokemaninstructions.cfm

They gave away a SHINY mew last year!?

Aw, all this talk about mews reminds me of how I got mine... xP

My friend went all the way to New York just to get me a mew... ^^ I can't wait until I can trade my precious mew to my Diamond. ^^

Freddy Fro
05-10-2007, 02:30 AM
They gave away a SHINY mew last year!?

Aw, all this talk about mews reminds me of how I got mine... xP

My friend went all the way to New York just to get me a mew... ^^ I can't wait until I can trade my precious mew to my Diamond. ^^

Man with friends that like who needs more friends?!

:D,
Fro~

Shadow Pidgey
05-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Man with friends that like who needs more friends?!

:D,
Fro~

I agree!~ :3 It's nice to have nice and thoughtful friends! <3 What more could you ask for? xD

Freddy Fro
05-10-2007, 02:35 AM
I agree!~ :3 It's nice to have nice and thoughtful friends! <3 What more could you ask for? xD

Well I dunno... maybe... SOME PIE!!

"This off topic post was brought to you by: ME!"
Fro~

Eiyoko
05-10-2007, 02:39 AM
Speaking of cheats, I've a question concerning migrated pokemon. This may be unrelated, iunno.

Say you got a Mew from a glitch or something in one of the GBA Pokemon Games. That's all, you just got the Mew, you didn't hack it a bunch for stats or anything like that. You just obtained it. So you migrate it into Pokemon Diamond. Does it still count as a glitch-obtained Mew, or is it treated as a normal Mew? (Okay, so Mew isn't exactly normal, but I think you get my drift.)

Anyone?

Shadow Pidgey
05-10-2007, 02:43 AM
Speaking of cheats, I've a question concerning migrated pokemon. This may be unrelated, iunno.

Say you got a Mew from a glitch or something in one of the GBA Pokemon Games. That's all, you just got the Mew, you didn't hack it a bunch for stats or anything like that. You just obtained it. So you migrate it into Pokemon Diamond. Does it still count as a glitch-obtained Mew, or is it treated as a normal Mew? (Okay, so Mew isn't exactly normal, but I think you get my drift.)

Anyone?

Good question... I'm pretty curious to figure this one out...

CrissXCross038
05-10-2007, 02:53 AM
same. i used AR alot on my sapphire, and i thought it was fine. when i tried to get rid of deoxys through wifi i couldnt, and i was scared that it would screw up my diamond.
also, when i AR'd my leafgreen, in about 15 hours my entire save went down the drain! i had so many lvl 100s, 100 latias and latios, 100 regis, and sooooo much more! so take this advice, cheaters out there. NEVER CHEAT! YOUR GAME IS AT RISK, AND IT IS UNFIXABLE!!!!!!!!

its not possible for ar to mess up ur game. Only aglitch in the game can really mess up ur game. Glitches are not programmed into the game so it messes with the file. Action replay resets the code so what ever u are trying to do the game u are action replaying can config with it. Ur problem was that u had to many thing goin on in ur game. this can happen to any game. The game isnt made to do all that stuff at once. On my old game shark it only let me put a certain amount of cheats on at once so this wouldnt happen

EonMaster Tek
05-10-2007, 03:30 AM
its not possible for ar to mess up ur game. Only aglitch in the game can really mess up ur game. Glitches are not programmed into the game so it messes with the file. Action replay resets the code so what ever u are trying to do the game u are action replaying can config with it. Ur problem was that u had to many thing goin on in ur game. this can happen to any game. The game isnt made to do all that stuff at once. On my old game shark it only let me put a certain amount of cheats on at once so this wouldnt happen

This man is smart, not to be mean, but if your game got glitched, it's your fault, not the ARs fault.:susp: If you get an unofficial code from someone that made the code themselves, then you're putting yourself at high risk because there code could do some creepy things, but official codes are not something to be scared of.:rolleyes:

yamipoli
05-10-2007, 04:29 AM

Actually no shiny mews were given away. There were 2 cartridges of mews given out (one Fire Red and one Leaf Green) each with different mews for the people to trade away, but every cartridge is the exact same one and neither of them had any shiny mews on it.

Also for those who are curious, the Island event for mew when set normally (i don't know if you cheated to get to it if it's still true), can NEVER produce a shiny mew, it's specifically programmed against producing them.

AshMistyMayfan
05-10-2007, 06:25 AM

Why will it mess up your game? I used cheats on RSE, FR/LG and it never messed my game up. Course on FR/LG, the Pokemon never evolved until I got National Dex, but that never bothered me for they had to learn all their moves.

MorganKnives
05-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Actually, I believe I saw that code on codewerx.com. *nod nod*