PDA

View Full Version : Azelf Disaster!

Elite luxray
05-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Hi, all! sorry i haven't been on in so long.

anyways to the point. Last sunday i got dialga, so i'm happy. However, I got right to catching Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie. Mesprit runs away and Azelf and Uxie are there for me to capture. i got it thursday, and not fully familiar with the controls, so when i ment to press bag to get a pokeball, i ran accidentally. I got Uxie, but does anyone know hoew to get back azelf(and don't say trade)?

thanks in advance,
Luxray

Maiku
05-09-2007, 11:40 PM

anyways to the point. Last sunday i got dialga, so i'm happy. However, I got right to catching Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie. Mesprit runs away and Azelf and Uxie are there for me to capture. i got it thursday, and not fully familiar with the controls, so when i ment to press bag to get a pokeball, i ran accidentally. I got Uxie, but does anyone know hoew to get back azelf(and don't say trade)?

thanks in advance,
Luxray

Well im going to say it anyway. You CANT get it back, you have to restart your game or... TRADE!

Tsunami
05-09-2007, 11:41 PM

thanks in advance,
Luxray
>.< thats why you save before legends >.<

Teo
05-09-2007, 11:42 PM
If you ran from the battle, there is no way to get Azelf back. The only other option you really have is to trade for it. :? Its usually best to save before you fight a legendary pokemon so you can reset if you mess up.

Xalapeno
05-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Or, if you haven't saved yet, go back and re-battle it.

That's why you always save before you battle a "One-Time" Pokemon.

If you've already saved, then good luck. Or you could shark/AR it. Though, I'd prefer that you didn't.

naturalgenius
05-09-2007, 11:43 PM
I agree. Always save before Legendaries. Your only options are (the one you don't want to hear) lol, restart your game, or buy another copy of the game. :happy:

Elite luxray
05-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Oh, well. thanks anyway. I'll look on the bright side, at least i have it on my pokedex!:happy:

Thanks again,
Luxray.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-09-2007, 11:48 PM

Trade or restart. Same happened to me with Giratina, lucky me, I saved beforehand.

Elite luxray
05-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Sorry if i'm off-topic but how do you get to darkrai, giratana and heatran?

Maiku
05-09-2007, 11:53 PM

Darkrai is an event pokemon (have fun with nintendo NOT going near your town :D )
Heatran: Go to the volcano on the northern island. You will eventually get to a room and the guy your with will take a rock. Go talk to him in his house in the survival area and he will return it. Go back there and heatran will be in that room.

Giratina: Dont feel like typing up another one -.-

Hyper Blaze
05-09-2007, 11:59 PM

to get Giratina:
Go below Veilstione... and keep right... you will see a path and go there... and the go in the cave and nothing will be there... then go in the upper most path... a cave will be there. thne in that room go right... and then go right again... and if you go down, you will see giratina... Save it before battling :susp: