PDA

View Full Version : Uxie help PLEASE!!!!

supra460
05-09-2007, 11:53 PM
I have tried to battle Uxie atleast 6 times now. Ever time it was for close to an hour and a half. I have 50 Dusk Balls and 50 Ultra Balls. I have took him down to red and battled him using 30+ Dusk Balls. He will then use Struggle and Faint his self. I have took him down to just into the yellow and throw Dusk Balls (30+) til he used struggle 3 times til he fainted. I have tried it with Ultra and Dusk and same results either way. I want to save my Master Ball for later. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you to anyone that can help!!!

Hoshika
05-09-2007, 11:57 PM
I have tried to battle Uxie atleast 6 times now. Ever time it was for close to an hour and a half. I have 50 Dusk Balls and 50 Ultra Balls. I have took him down to red and battled him using 30+ Dusk Balls. He will then use Struggle and Faint his self. I have took him down to just into the yellow and throw Dusk Balls (30+) til he used struggle 3 times til he fainted. I have tried it with Ultra and Dusk and same results either way. I want to save my Master Ball for later. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you to anyone that can help!!!

Try Paralyzing Uxie and then False Swiping it, then use a Dusk Ball. That should work.

MagmarMan
05-10-2007, 12:10 AM
A quick ball would be good too.

BladeTest
05-10-2007, 12:42 AM
Well bring some Timer Balls. If you've thrown all the Dusk Balls sooner or later, that Timer Ball is going to come in handy.

naturalgenius
05-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Try paralyzing him or making him/her/ it lol, go to sleep

The Jr Trainer
05-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Freeze,Sleep,Paralyze, FalseSwip. That should do good and have 5TimerBalls

Eiyoko
05-10-2007, 02:26 AM
Last time I checked, Uxie didn't have away to faint herself. If anything, you're probably using a Damage-over-time move, or a move involving damage over time (poison, burn, fire spin, etc). Avoid those like the plague, ESPECIALLY on legendaries.

Status effects like paralysis and sleep will help you here. Also, if you have a pokemon that can learn False Swipe, then you should teach it False Swipe. Dusk balls will work well because Uxie is in a cave, Quick balls at the start of a battle (preferably within the first 5 turns for quick balls). After those, you might use any ultra balls you may have, and if that doesn't work, use your spare pokeballs or great balls. If that fails you, it's time for the timer balls. Always use Timer Balls as a second-to-last resort for any legendary (the very last resort being use of the Master Ball, which you really want to be saving). Don't use your master ball, by the gods, do NOT use your master ball on Uxie. She's not going anywhere (meaning she's not a runner).

Hope that helps. If not, refer to the guide I wrote here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37808)

Seawolf
05-10-2007, 03:29 AM
Last time I checked, Uxie didn't have away to faint herself.

It's called running out of moves... then the Pokemon uses Struggle, which hurts them.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-10-2007, 03:40 AM
It's called running out of moves... then the Pokemon uses Struggle, which hurts them.

I like the avatar Megumi... I hope he got the money to his daughter!

Back on topic, I thought Uxie was the easiest to catch... I thought this trio was easier to catch than the Regi's.

Furyflame
05-10-2007, 04:07 AM
Yeah, I agree two moves to knock it down into red,one dusk ball, and poof I got myself an Uxie.:happy:

Hyper Blaze
05-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Luckily, I caught my uxie in 2 ultra balls... so i've had no exp on this...

blazer43
05-10-2007, 04:11 AM
I would try using False Swipe. I know some people already said that but, so you know, you can buy the TM at the Veilstone City Department Store.

risrilla
05-10-2007, 04:13 AM
Timer Balls really help, but I would throw Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls first. (Make sure it's nightime)

When I caught Uxie, to me, it had like 3 HP left and I used 10 Ultra Balls, 10 Timer Balls, and 5 Dusk Balls until I finally caught it. You're not doing anything wrong...Maybe some bad luck? :/
Remember to save.

rebelde33
05-10-2007, 04:15 AM
I would try using False Swipe. I know some people already said that but, so you know, you can buy the TM at the Veilstone City Department Store.
Doesn't the lady on that floor recommend False Swipe? She's giving you clues. :)

legendarychamp22
05-10-2007, 05:16 AM
If you wanna use the timer ball strategy, bring a pokemon that can put it to sleep, and use pokemon that has moves like rest, mist, protect, and endure. That way, when it use struggle, you can actually have some turns left before it faints itself.