PDA

View Full Version : Diamond or Pearl...

Azumao
05-10-2007, 02:04 AM
I am getting one or the other in two days, but I can't seem to decide what to get. Everybody is getting Diamond, so I was going to get Pearl to be unique...but are all of the people getting Diamond because it is significantly better? Which one do you think I should get?

Teo
05-10-2007, 02:06 AM
I have both, yet, I haven't touched Diamond yet. There is no difference between the two except the Legendary poke you get. Diamond has Dialga while Pearl has Palkia. Its really just preference on what people want.

MagmarMan
05-10-2007, 02:08 AM
I have both, yet, I haven't touched Diamond yet. There is no difference between the two except the Legendary poke you get. Diamond has Dialga while Pearl has Palkia. Its really just preference on what people want.

There are some regular pokemon exclusives in the games but nothing much. Both games are just fine. I have both.:happy:

charmeleonblaze
05-10-2007, 02:10 AM
I have Diamond b/c I like Dialga and the exclusives better. But you really can't go wrong with either 1.

Eun Min
05-10-2007, 02:11 AM
I am getting one or the other in two days, but I can't seem to decide what to get. Everybody is getting Diamond, so I was going to get Pearl to be unique...but are all of the people getting Diamond because it is significantly better? Which one do you think I should get?
I think you should get diamond because the legendary Diagla pokemon looks way cooler than Palkia in pearl ( thats just my opinion) I bought pokemon diamond.

Teo
05-10-2007, 02:11 AM
There are some regular pokemon exclusives in the games but nothing much. Both games are just fine. I have both.:happy:
That is true, but its nothing you can't get through the GTS. Just as long as you have Wi-Fi.

naturalgenius
05-10-2007, 02:23 AM
My opinion, get Diamond.

The Jr Trainer
05-10-2007, 02:34 AM
I got both they are pretty much thesame

Azumao
05-10-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm getting Pearl, and thanks for all of your feedback, it helped. ^^;

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm getting Pearl, and thanks for all of your feedback, it helped. ^^;

Just to let you know, move and weakness wise Palkia's better. Unlike Roar of Time, Spaciel Rend doesn't make the user skip a turn. And Dialga has like, 2 weaknesses, Palkia only one.

shiny_squirtle
05-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Just to let you know, move and weakness wise Palkia's better. Unlike Roar of Time, Spaciel Rend doesn't make the user skip a turn. And Dialga has like, 2 weaknesses, Palkia only one.

How'd you make that Trainer Card?

StarStruck
05-10-2007, 10:36 PM
I'd get Pearl. . But I have both, Pearl has much better exclusives. . Scyther and Scizor are weak, and Tyranitar is a(Either) Rock or Ground-Can't remember. So with one hydro pump it's pretty much gone. . While Pearl Has Salamence and Walrein. . Two very nice Pokemon.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-10-2007, 10:39 PM
How'd you make that Trainer Card?

1. read the bottom
2. does this really belong here?
3. what does this have to do with D/P?

Blazityler
05-10-2007, 11:28 PM
I have diamond because i already have all the pokemon in pearl

Ravenn
05-10-2007, 11:51 PM
My opinion is that they aren't significantly better it's a matter of which you preffer. You'll be able to get them all anyway if you have wi-fi or friends with diamond.

JentleViolence
05-11-2007, 02:04 AM
I think both are really great. Besides minor differences which you can surpass, they're both really great games.

Just to be biased though, I'm playing Pearl. So that means that you have to play Diamond. lol

Akiira
05-11-2007, 02:13 AM
I'd say pearl, just because of the fact that most people got diamond. You'll have a bit more access to different pokemon.

Bloody TC
05-11-2007, 02:15 AM
I've tried both and Pearl is just better to me. I don't know why but I like it better.
Anyways, it's your choice.