PDA

View Full Version : The Tournament

vedros
05-10-2007, 03:01 AM
Wednesday,May 9,2007

The best of the best gather for a tournament.
I welcome fellow n00bs,as I am one.
I don't have a lot of time right now,but here's the sheet.

Name:[First and last.]
Appearance:[You can associate a picture with this, but please give a description either way.]
Biography:[Here you put their personalities and histories and the like.Be creative.]
Pokemon:[No more or less than six.Put thier species name,nickname,gender,and personalties,maybe a history or item or something.]
Items:[Pick ten items to use,plus 5 different berries.You have 5 of each different item.]

I know you can be itimidated by RPs,but don't be.BECAUSE I AM A NICE GUY!!!Really:biggrin:

Oh,and by the way,if you want more than 5 of an item,just sacrifice one of your different items.If you don't get that read this;You get 5 potions,then 5 potions again.Ok?

Note:The items you pick must last you the whole tournament.Incidentally,I don't yet know how long the tournament will be.So you don't HAVE to pick your items yet.I'll get back to you with more later.

P.P.S.:Leave me posts if you're interested,even if the post does't contain your sign-up,I want to know if anyone will participate.Ok,this time I'm really done.

Xlugon Pyro
05-10-2007, 03:08 AM
No offense, but this RP needs more of a plot. It's good you're being friendly to others who may not be so good with RPs, but first you too need to follow the RP rules to set up an RP of your own. Why don't you look around a bit and read the RP advice/rule threads stickied by the mods? Maybe they'll help.

vedros
05-10-2007, 08:48 PM
No offense, but this RP needs more of a plot. It's good you're being friendly to others who may not be so good with RPs, but first you too need to follow the RP rules to set up an RP of your own. Why don't you look around a bit and read the RP advice/rule threads stickied by the mods? Maybe they'll help.

I'm going to give it more plot,but when I first posted that,I didn't really have time.I promise:)I'll post more.

Lord Celebi
05-10-2007, 09:35 PM
No plot.

*InfractionMallet sends thread to land of plotless RPs*