PDA

View Full Version : magmar into magmortar? (help!?)

_Ridgid_snagranger
05-10-2007, 03:39 AM
I seriously need to know how
help anybody?

rebelde33
05-10-2007, 03:40 AM
I seriously need to know how
help anybody?
You have to have Magmar hold the item that Magby is holding when you get it.

SiberianTiger
Trade it the Magma Booster.

~Isaiah

Volcanflame
Get a Magmabooster, equip it to your Magmar and trade it. It should evolve.

-Volcan-

Hyper Blaze
05-10-2007, 03:41 AM
First of all, its called a magmariser :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

_Ridgid_snagranger
05-10-2007, 03:42 AM
Get a Magmabooster, equip it to your Magmar and trade it. It should evolve.

-Volcan-
ok than how does I get a magma booster?

Hyper Blaze
05-10-2007, 03:42 AM
and then what level it?

No, I'll evolve when its gets traded :P

Furyflame
05-10-2007, 04:01 AM
??
You find a magmarizer on a wild magby,you give it to a magmar,then you trade the magmar holding the magmarizer. IT should evolve then.

pikabeeash
05-10-2007, 05:34 AM
You find a magmarizer on a wild magby,you give it to a magmar,then you trade the magmar holding the magmarizer. IT should evolve then.

I didn't find it on magby

thirty-six
05-10-2007, 05:39 AM
Theres a 5% chance its holding it. Go use theif.

naturalgenius
05-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Yeah, you have to give it an item called the magmarizer I think. Something along those lines. Its an item lol

Fire Pkmn Master
05-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Ok I see your confused and no one here really explained it fully and your making double posts and not having more than four words in your post.

Anyways, you HAVE to have your LEAFGREEN GBA game in the GBA slot of the DS. When you go to the area to find a Magby it has a 5% chance of holding magmarizer. Have a pokemon that knows thief so you can just statch it from a Magby if it has it. Instead of catching a whole bunch. Then when it evolves into Magmar and you want to involve it into a Magmortar you ATTACH the magmarizer to Magmar before you trade and when you trade it to someone it WILL evolve into a Magmortar.

Zart Morder
05-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Ok I see your confused and no one here really explained it fully and your making double posts and not having more than four words in your post.

Anyways, you HAVE to have your LEAFGREEN GBA game in the GBA slot of the DS. When you go to the area to find a Magby it has a 5% chance of holding magmarizer. Have a pokemon that knows thief so you can just statch it from a Magby if it has it. Instead of catching a whole bunch. Then when it evolves into Magmar and you want to involve it into a Magmortar you ATTACH the magmarizer to Magmar before you trade and when you trade it to someone it WILL evolve into a Magmortar.

Adding to what you said, I find it's rather helpful to have a Pokemon with the ability Frisk to check for whether the needed item is held. I don't know if Banette is the only Pokemon that can have it, but it suited my purposes. You could teach Banette one of the item theft moves or just catch the Magby (or whatever Pokemon) when you find one that has the item.

Gold Rush
05-10-2007, 05:05 PM

Yes exactly what he said and you don't need leaf green do you?

Fire Pkmn Master
05-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Yes exactly what he said and you don't need leaf green do you?

Yea, thats what I said in the post. Thats the only way to get a Magby. For Elekid its for Firered.

Skyler Kuhn
05-10-2007, 05:34 PM
the originall name for Magmars eveloved form was Magboo or something simmuliar :tongue:

Zart Morder
05-10-2007, 05:46 PM
the originall name for Magmars eveloved form was Magboo or something simmuliar :tongue:

Presuming by original you mean Japanese, it is Buuburn.