PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused/need help with next stage

AshMistyMayfan
05-10-2007, 04:20 PM
According to PRima (:rolleyes: ) it says after taking Team Galactic down in headquarters and freeing those 3 legend lake Pokemon, I have to go to Mt. Coronet and confront Dialga (hope that's right since I'm on Diamond). However, I need Waterfall to advance in the cave and I can only find it in Sunnyshore. But the fat guy on the steps keeps telling me there's a blackout and I can't go there (unless I ahem cheated, but I don't want to do that.) How can I get into Coronet and go deeper if I can't get Waterfall, or get to Sunnyshore for my final badge since I apparantely have to confront the legendary before I get my final badge in Sunnyshore that opens up?

Help.

Minor note: The women at her hotel room says she lost her key, and I searched by the pool but no luck. WHere would it be at?

Rohypnol
05-10-2007, 04:23 PM
I believe you made a bad turn. Mt. Cornet is very confusing. You DO NOT need HM Waterfall to get to Dialga.

Freddy Fro
05-10-2007, 04:25 PM
According to PRima (:rolleyes: ) it says after taking Team Galactic down in headquarters and freeing those 3 legend lake Pokemon, I have to go to Mt. Coronet and confront Dialga (hope that's right since I'm on Diamond). However, I need Waterfall to advance in the cave and I can only find it in Sunnyshore. But the fat guy on the steps keeps telling me there's a blackout and I can't go there (unless I ahem cheated, but I don't want to do that.) How can I get into Coronet and go deeper if I can't get Waterfall, or get to Sunnyshore for my final badge since I apparantely have to confront the legendary before I get my final badge in Sunnyshore that opens up?

Help.

Minor note: The women at her hotel room says she lost her key, and I searched by the pool but no luck. WHere would it be at?

He's not FAT he's just big boned!

lol

But to answer your question, you don't need to use the waterfall to get to them!

I know shocker huh?

But when you go out into the freezing cold snow on the Mt. there is another way to get to the them, its another entrance its like almost hidden though on the Mt., so good luck finding it :D

Fro~

AshMistyMayfan
05-10-2007, 04:25 PM
I don't? Ok, hope so. I'll try it this afternoon. The lettering can be confusing when A to B and then C goes to different areas and then after C comes like M in another area.:goofy: Wish me luck, I'm having my Pikachu get Thunderwave to paralyze it and make life easier, and stocking on Timer/Ultra Balls since I went on a catching frenzy.:happy:

Since it's level 47, I don't have too much worries about my team's level.

I know that entrance, but didn't want to explore too much since the real Pokemon are in B1, the other floors has 'low level, I got to buy a repel for the lower floors and take on the higher leveled.

Freddy Fro
05-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Whats your team's lvls?

Rohypnol
05-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Just as a forewarning, you won't have any chance to heal your pokemon between the time you battle Cyrus and Dialga. So you might want to bring a Max Potion or two with you.

Heal meaning, going to a pokecenter or have someone heal your mons.

Mileron
05-10-2007, 04:38 PM

It's on the ground right behind the back door of the main "reservation" building, the one where you can stay for free.

It's to the left of the road/path, invisible. Use your dousing widget.

Zart Morder
05-10-2007, 04:51 PM
If you're still having trouble figuring out how to get up to the top of the mountain, you need to enter from the lower entrance (either from Oreburgh or Hearthome). This is where you first met Cyrus, so it makes sense that's where you need to go. Find the rock climb wall a little north from the entrance and you shouldn't have any issue finding your way for the rest of the trip.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-10-2007, 05:06 PM
It's on the ground right behind the back door of the main "reservation" building, the one where you can stay for free.

It's to the left of the road/path, invisible. Use your dousing widget.

Sweet, gotta remember that:cool: What does she give?

Rohypnol
05-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Sweet, gotta remember that:cool: What does she give?
She gives you a Lava Cookie. =[

AshMistyMayfan
05-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Whats your team's lvls?

Emploeon, my considered lead/starter is 51. The others are low to mid 40s. I'm stocking on REvives once I get a few trainer battles going.

either from Oreburgh or Hearthome...OK on that. I entered from Celestic Town, that's probably what confused me since I went into another chamber and came out on Snowpoint's area. Thanks for the help, and also the answer as to the woman's hotel key.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-10-2007, 05:22 PM
She gives you a Lava Cookie. =[

EEEWWW! They taste like lava:dazed: Does she at least let you into her house/suite/room afterward?

Raistlin Majere
05-10-2007, 05:32 PM
EEEWWW! They taste like lava:dazed: Does she at least let you into her house/suite/room afterward?

yes, you do gain access to her abode