Pokemaniac28
05-11-2007, 12:15 AM
You get him in stark mountain.

pkmn trainer ema
05-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Where is that?

Pokemaniac28
05-11-2007, 12:23 AM
You go to fight area after you beat the pokemon league and then you just make your way up there..Its on the top right of your map.

Garbager
05-11-2007, 12:23 AM
beat the elite four, get on the boat in Snow point city. Go from there.

ArceusGod
05-11-2007, 03:03 AM
then you go with a partner, then you made it to an enterance, then after that go outside, then use fly to go to area, then foind him go back to stalk mt and you face :wink: Heatran

Skyler Kuhn
05-11-2007, 03:51 PM
make sure you have rockclimb on your secound trip to stark mountain! its way easier with it!:happy:

Raistlin Majere
05-11-2007, 04:49 PM
make sure you have rockclimb on your secound trip to stark mountain! its way easier with it!:happy:

Don't you need it to get up there in the fist place? lol

silent pokemon master
05-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Where is that?

4 word rule miss get nat dex your mum will tell you that your rivel is looking for you in snowpoint city go sounth and you should see a sailor with a boat talk to him and he will bring you to the little island which contians the battle tower surivel area resort area with ribbion sociaty in...and of cause startk mountain when you first reach there a man called buck will rudh into you and talk to you about some tresure he will journey of to start mountain...Travel to stark mountain and then go into the second room in stark mountain buck will know follow you..Lead him to the tresure and he will run off..Fly to the survival area, and go into one house and talk to buck he will go back to stark mountain go back to the place you found the tresure in stark mountain and heatran will be there its a legendary which can be a boy or a girl be warned it is at level 70. I hope i helped

Zavelin
05-11-2007, 05:18 PM
4 word rule miss get nat dex your mum will tell you that your rivel is looking for you in snowpoint city go sounth and you should see a sailor with a boat talk to him and he will bring you to the little island which contians the battle tower surivel area resort area with ribbion sociaty in...and of cause startk mountain when you first reach there a man called buck will rudh into you and talk to you about some tresure he will journey of to start mountain...Travel to stark mountain and then go into the second room in stark mountain buck will know follow you..Lead him to the tresure and he will run off..Fly to the survival area, and go into one house and talk to buck he will go back to stark mountain go back to the place you found the tresure in stark mountain and heatran will be there its a legendary which can be a boy or a girl be warned it is at level 70. I hope i helped

Whoa.

Show some love for Grammar and Punctuation. Proper Spelling wouldn't be such a bad player on your team, either.
Really and truly people, no one's going to come after you with a rusty hatchet for looking at the keyboard while you type.

Allow me to make this slightly more readable:

4 word rule!

1. Get the National Dex and your mother will tell you that your rival is looking for you in Snowpoint City.
2. Go south and you should see a sailor with a boat. Talk to him and he will bring you to the little island which contains:

The Battle Tower
Survival Area
Resort Area including the Ribbon Society
and of course, Stark Mountain.

4. When you first reach there a man called Buck will run into you and talk to you about some treasure. He will journey off to Stark Mountain.
5. Travel to stark mountain and then go into the second room in stark mountain. Buck will know follow you.
6. Lead him to the treasure and he will run off.
7. Fly to the survival area, and go into one house and talk to Buck. He will go back to Stark Mountain.
8. Go back to the place you found the treasure in Stark Mountain and Heatran will be there. Its a legendary which can be a boy or a girl, Be warned, it is at level 70.

I hope i helped. b-(^^)-d

silent pokemon master
05-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Whoa.

Show some love for Grammar and Punctuation. Proper Spelling wouldn't be such a bad player on your team, either.

Really and truly people, no one's going to come after you with a rusty hatchet for looking at the keyboard while you type.
Allow me to make this readable:

4 word rule!

Get the national dex and your mother will tell you that your rival is looking for you in Snowpoint City.
Go south and you should see a sailor with a boat.
Talk to him and he will bring you to the little island which contains:

The Battle Tower
Survival Area
Resort Area including the Ribbon Society
and of course, Stark Mountain.

When you first reach there a man called Buck will run into you and talk to you about some treasure. He will journey off to Stark Mountain.
Travel to stark mountain and then go into the second room in stark mountain. Buck will know follow you.
Lead him to the treasure and he will run off.
Fly to the survival area, and go into one house and talk to Buck. He will go back to Stark Mountain.
Go back to the place you found the treasure in Stark Mountain and Heatran will be there.
Its a legendary which can be a boy or a girl, Be warned, it is at level 70.

I hope i helped.

i was in a rush sorry WTF you copied my thing!!

Zavelin
05-11-2007, 05:32 PM

What you wrote was pretty accurate, so I just made it easy to read.

Sorry about the Grammar Teacher attitude.

Haelleah
05-11-2007, 05:32 PM
He just made it legible. Chill. Out.

And what's the point of taking the time to type anything out if other people can barely understand you?

silent pokemon master
05-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Oh Shush( means be quiet i think) i only write it like that cause i aint used to a keyboard and some of the buttons are borke so ,,,..

Zavelin
05-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh Shush( means be quiet i think) i only write it like that cause i aint used to a keyboard and some of the buttons are borke so ,,,..

So take it slow? Posting isn't a race.