PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Scary Game (PG-17)

Neo Emolga
09-18-2004, 05:15 PM
Exmortis

THE STORY SO FAR:

You wake up in the woods with no memory of how you got there. Nightmares of blood and screams still echo through your mind. It's late and it's cold - unless you can find shelter fast, you won't last the night. You spot a house in a clearing up ahead and left with no choice - you decide to shelter there for the night. Soon afteryou begin to realise that death is a welcome choice compared to what lies waiting for you inside... (Taken from author's description)

Its an interesting combination of Silent Hill and Myst combined into one. Very morbid, very dark, and very creepy.

I played this a few times, and it scared the heck out of me on more than one occasion. Interesting storyline and plenty of cool features make this a pretty awesome but tough game. I know several people who have played this game and loved it, and its pretty well done and nicely planned out. And just when you thought you've done it, there are two endings, both very interesting...

There is a lot of images depicting violence and there is mild swearing, hence the PG-17 rating. Nonetheless, if you feel up to it and have a strong stomach, I strongly urge you to give it a shot. It's a great game.

EXMORTIS (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/189227)

Just click on "Play this game," and enjoy.

Matthew
09-18-2004, 05:25 PM
Hmmm... this looks interesting... I'm gonna give it a try. I think I've heard of this before... meh. It's done loading... Gonna go play it for a minute now.

Pidgeot79
09-18-2004, 06:18 PM
I've played this before and yeh its scary.I had to use the guide. :oops: I don't like games where you do something and by doing that thing something else happens that doesn't have anything to do with the thing you did to begin with.

Matthew
09-19-2004, 05:00 AM
OMG!!! This game is so terrifying!!! :silenced:

I was playing and I got into the basement... and I all of a sudden heard satanic chanting... instantly I clicked the X button... XD I almost had a certain accident it was so scary!

Zenaku
09-19-2004, 02:10 PM
OMG!!! This game is so terrifying!!! :silenced:

I was playing and I got into the basement... and I all of a sudden heard satanic chanting... instantly I clicked the X button... XD I almost had a certain accident it was so scary!
lol! Uh... I cant find the door handle for the room on the second floor, or find the clue for the safe. : /

And anyways, how can this be scary? I had headphones on full blast, curtains shut, as well as played it at 2AM, and... Nothing. O.o It probably gets a lot scarier past wherever I got to though.

The End
09-19-2004, 02:14 PM
Not everyone is as morbid as you. --;

Zenaku
09-19-2004, 02:22 PM
']Not everyone is as morbid as you. --;
Yeah, well... A severed arm is really going to kill me. :P

The End
09-19-2004, 02:30 PM
I'm not playin because I'll be scared crapless.

Dark Absol:

*LOOK AT MY AVA, FEEL THE PINK!!!*

Zenaku
09-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Ok... For some reason I just find a guy in pink wierd, not scary. :P

Anyways, beat the game, and loved the ending; Awesome. "Millions die at the hands of Exmortis cult". Kinda wierd alternate ending though... An eternal spiral meant for one purpose? Eh... Wasn't really scary though, in my opinion...

Satou
09-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Nya? I won't even put my mouse over that link nya. I scared the living daylights out of myself with one of those thingies already >_>;
It sounds like you could have fun if you liked to be scared, though. x)

Tamer San
09-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Poor Satou T_T *Pats Satou*

Well, I got scared my self, "something" attacked me while I ran away from the woods ;_;

And i guess this should belong to "Other Games" I assume ._.

ElimN8
09-23-2004, 02:04 AM
Isn't PG-17 just...R? :eh: :tongue:

Um, anyways, thought I'd point something out:

Title: Ultimate Scary Game (PG-17)

Exmortis

THE STORY SO FAR:

You wake up in the woods with no memory of how you got there. Nightmares of blood and screams still echo through your mind. It's late and it's cold - unless you can find shelter fast, you won't last the night. You spot a house in a clearing up ahead and left with no choice - you decide to shelter there for the night. Soon afteryou begin to realise that death is a welcome choice compared to what lies waiting for you inside... (Taken from author's description)

Its an interesting combination of Silent Hill and Myst combined into one. Very morbid, very dark, and very creepy.

I played this a few times, and it scared the heck out of me on more than one occasion. Interesting storyline and plenty of cool features make this a pretty awesome but tough game. I know several people who have played this game and loved it, and its pretty well done and nicely planned out. And just when you thought you've done it, there are two endings, both very interesting...

There is a lot of images depicting violence and there is mild swearing, hence the PG-17 rating. Nonetheless, if you feel up to it and have a strong stomach, I strongly urge you to give it a shot. It's a great game.

EXMORTIS (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/189227)

Just click on "Play this game," and enjoy.
You said the word "game" FIVE TIMES. What the hell is this doing in Other Chat? :silly: :susp:

http://elimn8.4lifenet.net/moved.jpg

Tamer San
09-23-2004, 11:29 AM
O.o
If I managed to controle Nate by making him move a topic in PE2K...that mean...the world...is MINE!!! >:D I am the true Elmn8er in here >:P

j/k =P Thanks Nate for moving it ^^

Neo Emolga
09-23-2004, 08:22 PM
:crackup:

Okay, you're right, its a game. But, since its not exactly something for the PS2 or a really full fledged computer game, that's why I placed it in other chat.

And DA, try playing it with surround sound like my brother did. That makes a big difference...