PDA

View Full Version : The Misho Region

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 02:26 AM
Misho Region
Across the Sinnoh Region, there is a newly discovered region. No new Pokemon are found, just the same old Pokemon from the past four regions. Many people moved to the Misho Region for the beauty. The region is known for Garrison Oak, who moved to the region to become a Professor. Many kids started a journey on the region as well as a few becoming coordinator, breeders, and many other occupations. Seven new Gym Leaders are found in this region as well as a Gym Leader of the Johto Region.

Towns/Routes/Cities

Chasko Town (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6cq5raw)
Chasko Town is the first stop in a journey. Here you choose a Pokemon amongst the few starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup. It also leads to Route 401. A few Pokemon like Caterpie, Weedle, and Wurmple are found hidden in the trees and catchable.

Route 401 (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4mccx85)
This route begins your journey. Three trainers itch to battle you while several wild Pokemon look for a trainer. This route is the first in the region which leads to Kaaro Town. An aide of the Professor's also gives you your running shoes in this route. A man also teaches you how to catch a Pokemon.
Wild Pokemon: Pidgey, Hoot-Hoot, Taillow, and Starly.

Kaaro Town- To come soon...
Kaaro is the town where coordinators begin. It holds a contest daily. If you lost some health battling people in Route 401, you can heal them. A PokeMart is also here, so you are able to get items and Pokeballs. In one house, a crazy man also gives you an HM named Cut. Professor Birch also hangs out here and gives you a PokeNav. Leads to Route 402

Feedback, Critizime, and Questions allowed!

Rules

No Spamming
No Flaming
Don't be shy, it's okay if you say I suck
No Stealing

© NoaN 2007, No Stealing

I am currently: Offline

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 03:43 AM
I would like some feedback.

Anyways, Route 401 is up!

mew magician
05-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Nice region. I'd give 8/10

alice_the_dratini
05-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Is this going to be an actual hacked game?

Ketchup
05-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Omg, Alice, 666 posts. =0

About the region, it's far too plain. Most towns include roads, mostly dirt, with something unique and interesting about them. Same with routes. They're just not some open field. I mean, I admire the effort, but it just looks too dry. They're no cliffs, no trees, nothing.

Also, in my opinion, R/S/E sprites are outdated. I'm not saying, use D/P sprites, but maybe F/L sprites.

However, it does have potential.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Nice region. I'd give 8/10

Thank you.

Is this going to be an actual hacked game?

No. I'm just making regions.

Omg, Alice, 666 posts. =0

About the region, it's far too plain. Most towns include roads, mostly dirt, with something unique and interesting about them. Same with routes. They're just not some open field. I mean, I admire the effort, but it just looks too dry. They're no cliffs, no trees, nothing.

Also, in my opinion, R/S/E sprites are outdated. I'm not saying, use D/P sprites, but maybe F/L sprites.

However, it does have potential.

I don't get it. Could you like give me an idea of something "interesting"?

Venusaur456
05-11-2007, 09:23 PM
I like Route 401 7/10. What pokemon are found on it?

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 09:27 PM
I like Route 401 7/10. What pokemon are found on it?

Common Pokemon.

Like Pidgey (Common)
Hoot-Hoot (Common)
Taillow (Common)
Starly (Uncommon)

Venusaur456
05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Common Pokemon.

Like Pidgey (Common)
Hoot-Hoot (Common)
Taillow (Common)
Starly (Uncommon)
What is the next town called?

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 09:32 PM
What is the next town called?

Kaaro Town. I'm working on it now.

Venusaur456
05-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Kaaro Town. I'm working on it now.
Are these names from a different language?

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Are these names from a different language?

I make them up. There like Chasko Town, Kaaro Town, Mikono City, etc.

Venusaur456
05-11-2007, 09:35 PM
I make them up. There like Chasko Town, Kaaro Town, Mikono City, etc.
Oh okay. I guess I'll leave you to do Kaaro Town.

Xtra
05-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Nice Maps, NoaN. Can't wait to see more.:happy:

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Nice Maps, NoaN. Can't wait to see more.:happy:

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.

Anyways, I need a region map. Make it as you want if your doing it. Just make sure it has 12 towns. Someone please help!

Xtra
05-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Were you talking to me? I don't do region maps, yet I can give ideas Kaaro Town.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Were you talking to me? I don't do region maps, yet I can give ideas Kaaro Town.

No. I need someone to make a map. A big map, not a town map. And may ou give me ideas for the next town? I planned Kaaro already.

Venusaur456
05-11-2007, 09:44 PM
He was talking to everyone.

Ketchup
05-11-2007, 09:44 PM
I don't get it. Could you like give me an idea of something "interesting"?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Something that makes that particular city stand out compared to the rest.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Something that makes that particular city stand out compared to the rest.

Okay. Like what though? What makes a town stand out?

pakman555
05-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Itecion City. The most advanced city in the world. Has the most advanced technology you can think of. Attracts many tourists.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Itecion City. The most advanced city in the world. Has the most advanced technology you can think of. Attracts many tourists.

Oh. I'm not really taking ideas for towns. I just need a Region Map.

Venusaur456
05-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh. I'm not really taking ideas for towns. I just need a Region Map.
Why can't you just make Kaaro Town now? When your done you could come here later and see if anybody has a map.