PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Tournament 2004

Neo Emolga
09-18-2004, 05:20 PM
Anybody have this game? It's multiplayer games are beyond awesome.

My favorite playing modes are Assault and Onslaught. I'd have to say, the Junkyard Assault level is probably the coolest level out of everything. I wouldn't mind if there was a server just to host that level and nothing else.

Zero
09-19-2004, 01:12 AM
I own the game, but I am one of the poor souls cursed to have a 56k modem. I can, however, hold LAN parties, and I must say, that the multiplayer games can beat most anything else out there. Though it does get boring trying to whoop the same people over and over...

Oh yeah, ONS Severance can whoop the pants off of AS Junkyard imo.

The Elite Ygseto
09-19-2004, 04:52 AM
I love UT04, we need to have a pe2k UT04 party if we can get 6-10 people togeather.

Neo Emolga
09-20-2004, 03:22 PM
I own the game, but I am one of the poor souls cursed to have a 56k modem. I can, however, hold LAN parties, and I must say, that the multiplayer games can beat most anything else out there. Though it does get boring trying to whoop the same people over and over...

Oh yeah, ONS Severance can whoop the pants off of AS Junkyard imo.

I won't deny that ONS Severance is a pretty cool battle zone. Plus the Redeamer isn't too out of the way like in some other levels.

Problem is, the team that gets the center power node usually ends up winning since they rip the other team to shreds with the Leviathan. But, not always if the other team is smart about it.

If you're looking for me on UT 2004, my username is NightRazor.

Zero
09-21-2004, 02:09 AM
[QUOTE=Neo Pikachu]I won't deny that ONS Severance is a pretty cool battle zone. Plus the Redeamer isn't too out of the way like in some other levels.

Problem is, the team that gets the center power node usually ends up winning since they rip the other team to shreds with the Leviathan. But, not always if the other team is smart about it.
QUOTE]

Eh, I usually end up grabbing the redemer and sticking grenades on my manta to crash into the core. That or I just stick mines to it so they jump off and do what they gotta do when I miss a hit and run. Don't really care about the Levi since they're so slow.

Link
09-21-2004, 02:17 AM
I have UT04 my username is BuckNasty!