PDA

View Full Version : Does ubber happy dance

MorganKnives
05-11-2007, 02:47 AM
Never let anyone tell you that restarting to get a shiny legendary doesn't work. I just got a shiny Giratina! Sure it took about an hour.. :oops:

Anyway, what's the best way to EV train a Shiny Gratina with a lonely nature?

frondew
05-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Never let anyone tell you that restarting to get a shiny legendary doesn't work. I just got a shiny Giratina! Sure it took about an hour.. :oops:

good job, but my mke a topic about it...

MorganKnives
05-11-2007, 02:50 AM

Sorry, I'm a little spastic.. I did ask if anyone had idea how to train it since I didn't even actually know about it until I found it?

Akiira
05-11-2007, 02:50 AM
braggings rights? anyway grats on the shiny :)

MorganKnives
05-11-2007, 02:52 AM
braggings rights? anyway grats on the shiny :)
Thanks! Pity it was on a pokemon I don't actually want that much. :crackup:

Vai
05-11-2007, 02:52 AM
Lucky, lucky you :D I got a shiney cresselia from my sister a day back and I'm still dancing over it, it's my favorite new shiney. XD

rebelde33
05-11-2007, 02:54 AM
Lucky, lucky you :D I got a shiney cresselia from my sister a day back and I'm still dancing over it, it's my favorite new shiney. XD
I guess you didn't want to trade one of your shiny Eevees to me huh? :sad:

MorganKnives
05-11-2007, 02:57 AM
Anyone know what EV training would be best? :oops:

spartan117
05-11-2007, 03:51 AM
Nooooo....why is everyone getting shiny pokemon except me? I've never ever caught a shiny pokemon before sadly. This means I'll have to be taking drastic measurs(XD).........ACTION REPLAY!

Lunatyk
05-11-2007, 04:10 AM
I've never caught a shiny in any of the new games. Really, the only shiny I ever caught was way back in silver version. It was a green ekans... lol :rolleyes:

Killer_of_Cripples
05-11-2007, 04:19 AM

Kkeke unfortunately the Shiny Giratina doesn't look as cool.

mootixguy
05-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Oh okay. Personally I wouldn't try resetting that much just to get a shiny, but it's up to you...

I think you should clone at least one of it. You can trade it over the GTS for practically anything you want. XD

Akiira
05-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Don't feel too bad about not getting shinies :ermm: I've only ever gotten three... a shiny steelix which is now stuck on pokemon gold, a shiny eevee, and golden magikarp.