05-11-2007, 07:36 PM
How do you obtain it anyways?

Fro~
http://cheats.gamespy.com/nintendo-ds-cheats/pokemon-diamond/
its on the bottom of the page but could some one please help me. please

AshMistyMayfan
05-11-2007, 07:56 PM
THe link is not working at all.

Never mind, the site was just too busy. It now opened.

mjb4991
05-11-2007, 08:17 PM
On the third story of Jublife T.V. there is a guy talk to him and tell him everybody happy and then Wi-Fi connection.

Raistlin Majere
05-11-2007, 09:18 PM
http://cheats.gamespy.com/nintendo-ds-cheats/pokemon-diamond/
its on the bottom of the page but could some one please answer my question!!

I do indeed know the answer to the question, but as I find your last post rude, I shall withhold this information until you rephrase it in a more polite manner.

Eeveedude
05-11-2007, 09:57 PM
sorry but i really need to know soon.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-11-2007, 10:06 PM

Hopefully it'll be used for event pokemon. Not for sure yet.

mjb4991
05-11-2007, 10:34 PM

I already told you on this thread and the Sticky thread.:rolleyes:

diamond_fan1
05-11-2007, 10:46 PM
I already told you on this thread and the Sticky thread.:rolleyes:
Well i have mystery gift and i tried to do mystery gift with my friend BUT IT DIDN'T WORK.
I have no idea how it works.

rebelde33
05-11-2007, 11:25 PM
I do indeed know the answer to the question, but as I find your last post rude, I shall withhold this information until you rephrase it in a more polite manner.
How was that rude? I don't find it rude at all. Anyways, back on topic, Mystery Gift doesn't do anything....yet. You'll just have to wait for Nintendo to announce something about it.

AshMistyMayfan
05-12-2007, 12:21 AM
How was that rude? I don't find it rude at all. Anyways, back on topic, Mystery Gift doesn't do anything....yet. You'll just have to wait for Nintendo to announce something about it.

THen what's the point of a feature if it does nothing? It's like finding a worthless no. 1 sphere instead of a 20 and having to junk it. Besides, the event usually takes place when I'm on vacation or in a South Bay Toys R Us that I can't even get to.:dazed:

Skyler Kuhn
05-12-2007, 03:19 AM
THen what's the point of a feature if it does nothing? It's like finding a worthless no. 1 sphere instead of a 20 and having to junk it. Besides, the event usually takes place when I'm on vacation or in a South Bay Toys R Us that I can't even get to.:dazed:
dude, i totally agree! they have 1 to 5 events (usally in newyork) and they expect all pokemon players to go half way acroos the country for a damn legendary! i HATE it :(

Hikozaru8
05-12-2007, 03:26 AM
dude, i totally agree! they have 1 to 5 events (usally in newyork) and they expect all pokemon players to go half way acroos the country for a damn legendary! i HATE it :(
i'm in canada(eh). how do u think i feel.

Skyler Kuhn
05-12-2007, 03:29 AM
i'm in canada(eh). how do u think i feel.
well im in Ohio so it sucks for both of us (no one ever comes to Ohio, let-alone Nintendo)

Hikozaru8
05-12-2007, 03:31 AM
well im in Ohio so it sucks for both of us (no one ever comes to Ohio, let-alone Nintendo)
i feel u man

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-12-2007, 03:34 AM

I sent an E-mail to the pokemon mailbag so we might find out if we can get the legends over wi-fi soon:happy:

Hikozaru8
05-12-2007, 03:36 AM
I sent an E-mail to the pokemon mailbag so we might find out if we can get the legends over wi-fi soon:happy:
U deserve thumbs up. curse the fact that im a dog.

Skyler Kuhn
05-12-2007, 03:37 AM
GOOD THINKING! yea for Blue dragon mew! will you tell us what they say? i dont trust their website O.o

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-12-2007, 03:52 AM
GOOD THINKING! yea for Blue dragon mew! will you tell us what they say? i dont trust their website O.o

Don't worry, I will:wink:

Skyler Kuhn
05-12-2007, 03:59 AM
Don't worry, I will:wink:
thank jebus! i cant wait for them to answer it (in like 7months)

Hikozaru8
05-12-2007, 04:00 AM
thank jebus! i cant wait for them to answer it (in like 7months)
by then, the events will probably have been sent out.

-Mindacos-
05-12-2007, 04:16 AM
i dont have it and i am in colombia(not in north america)

rebelde33
05-12-2007, 05:34 AM
If you think you're far away, think again. I'm in Nevada of all states which is literally across the country.

Lost Soul
05-12-2007, 05:40 AM
i think that its gonna end up being through the wii i mean you've got the usb wii fi attachment for the ds so that you can jump on wii fi and nintendo is notorious for using the pokemon games to make you spend more money on nintendo products i.e. crappy ranger so you jump on your wii earn points maybe on the new battle game which i think comes 4th q this year or 1st q next year or buy points and viola you can use the points to buy the flute or the tickets

rebelde33
05-12-2007, 05:47 AM
i think that its gonna end up being through the wii i mean you've got the usb wii fi attachment for the ds so that you can jump on wii fi and nintendo is notorious for using the pokemon games to make you spend more money on nintendo products i.e. crappy ranger so you jump on your wii earn points maybe on the new battle game which i think comes 4th q this year or 1st q next year or buy points and viola you can use the points to buy the flute or the tickets
That would suck because probably not a lot of people can afford to buy a Wii.

Lost Soul
05-12-2007, 05:50 AM
That would suck because probably not a lot of people can afford to buy a Wii.

too true but that never stopped nintendo before, i wonder how many parents wanted to throw their child's handheld away just because they wanted to get the "other" pokemon game

rebelde33
05-12-2007, 05:52 AM
too true but that never stopped nintendo before, i wonder how many parents wanted to throw their child's handheld away just because they wanted to get the "other" pokemon game
I know I wouldn't buy a Wii just for getting event pokemon...

Hikozaru8
05-12-2007, 05:57 AM
I know I wouldn't buy a Wii just for getting event pokemon...
yay, i already have a wii. JAN 23/07

rebelde33
05-12-2007, 05:59 AM
yay, i already have a wii. JAN 23/07
Not I that's for sure. :susp:

AshMistyMayfan
05-12-2007, 06:37 AM
If you think you're far away, think again. I'm in Nevada of all states which is literally across the country.

And I'm in California where by the time I'd get on at night, most Pokemon players have gone to bed already or have school by the time I get up!:crackup: By the time I'm up, it's usually time for the Japan player to get to bed!:crackup:

Pearl
05-12-2007, 06:40 AM
You must be a big Pokemon nerd just to get a "Digital pet" in a game:susp:

Eeveedude
05-12-2007, 02:53 PM
I did get the mew from toysrus and did you guys see the serebii front page this morning Japan can now officially mark their calanders 4 june or july 14. waaaaahhh!

Charizard The Great
05-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Blue Dragon Mew, have Nintendo replied yet?

I do hope we can use the WFC thing on Mystery Gift to obtain the event Pokemon, as I live in England. Not to mention Arceus and Darkrai own > *

\o/

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Blue Dragon Mew, have Nintendo replied yet?

I do hope we can use the WFC thing on Mystery Gift to obtain the event Pokemon, as I live in England. Not to mention Arceus and Darkrai own > *

\o/

I didn't send it to Nintendo, I sent it to the Pokemon Mailbag. And as far as I know, no. I'll tell you when they do.

Haelleah
05-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Mew was the first event I knew about, and fortunately a Toys R Us reasonably near me was doing it. So I got myself a Mew :cool:

Back on topic, I'd hope they'd use WiFi for events now. It would be stupid to make everyone go to New York or something when there's a global network set up.

Hikozaru8
05-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Mew was the first event I knew about, and fortunately a Toys R Us reasonably near me was doing it. So I got myself a Mew :cool:

Back on topic, I'd hope they'd use WiFi for events now. It would be stupid to make everyone go to New York or something when there's a global network set up.
Hopefully nintendo does the smart thing this time, although i just remembered something.
I remember awhile ago quite a few websites mentioned that Darkrai was going to have its own game, so even if the events are reatardly in new york, people should be able to get Darkrai in this upcomeing game, cause it is about darkrai.

Eeveedude
05-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Hopefully nintendo does the smart thing this time, although i just remembered something.
I remember awhile ago quite a few websites mentioned that Darkrai was going to have its own game, so even if the events are reatardly in new york, people should be able to get Darkrai in this upcomeing game, cause it is about darkrai.
wat website do u remember?