PDA

View Full Version : Dialga - Quirky Nature?

Featherdust
05-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Keep or recatch? I haven't saved yet, so...

Pokemaniac28
05-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Recatch something else.. something that raises sp. attack cause quirky is normal and doesnt affect anything.

Featherdust
05-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Alright... trying again...

Wouldn't you want to do Special Defense though?

Eiyoko
05-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Wow. Quirky Dialga. Hehehe, even the deities have a sense of humor =3

At any rate.

The choice is up to you. Wait for something that fits your playing style if you want. In Dialga's case though, he has more attacking power, so you could either raise that so he'd be teh awesomez in smacking someone around...or you can raise his defenses so he's not the one being smacked.

Raising speed is also a good option...

Pokemaniac28
05-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Yea its all up to you and how you're going to use him.. if you want a sweeper probably modest..if you want defense you can get something else.. and his speed is poor too..so if you want to get something to raise his speed too.. its all up to you.

Chris9898
05-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Am I the only one who is getting annoyed with all these "OMG IS THIS NATURE GOOD" topics? I think we need a stickied topic with the nature chart.

Eiyoko
05-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Am I the only one who is getting annoyed with all these "OMG IS THIS NATURE GOOD" topics? I think we need a stickied topic with the nature chart.

There's also the thought of each pokemon species being different stat-wise, and then there are times when you just can't decide for yourself.

I say go with defense. You can't attack anyone if your HP is at zero.

Vai
05-11-2007, 07:53 PM
I prefer modest or timid dialgas and palkias since their better stat is special attack, which is pretty immense as it is, timid can help it outspeed other legends and let it land a powerful blow, and just hope for a good special defense/def IV, probably special if you plan on going up against the other one (etc. dialga vs. palkia).

Apon glancing at both, dialga is not as fast as its pearl counterpart so you may want to buff up one of the defenses and HP instead of worrying about speed since it wouldn't do you too much good.

Featherdust
05-11-2007, 07:57 PM
I got one with a Quiet nature and am deciding to stick with it.

I want to improve the speed, though... make it a real sweeper.

charmeleonblaze
05-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Go for hasty. I think mine's quiet thoug, so that kinda sux.