PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: One World

Lord Fedora
05-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Everyone knows about Digimon. One of the most enormous franchises that has ever erupted. Thousands of children watch the shows, thousands of teenagers watch it in the original Japanese version, much darker and cooler. But it's just a game, a tv show, a card game. It isn't real. But what if it was?

It was predicted that at midnight of New Years Eve, 1999 and New Years Day, 2000, also known as Y2K, a computer glitch would cause nuclear missiles to be launched throughout the world, ending it. That's not exactly what happened. Nuclear missiles were fired, but not in this world. In the Digital World. That's right, it's real. Digimon are unable to pass through the barrier between the Digital World and the Human World. However, they can pass into humans dreams, as they discovered when they penetrated the dreams of one Japanese man who then created a franchise and fortune from it. That is how we know anything about it. The destruction of their world caused mass panic, and even madness among the Digimon. Several corrupted Digimon managed to rise to power and offer sanctuary to those who pledged loyalty to them. They are known as the Dark Lords of the Digimon, 5 in count. But there were some Digimon who rebelled against them, choosing instead to live within the hell that was the new Digital World. Fires in the ice caps, snows in the tropics, droughts in the desert, floods in islands. The entire world was thrown out of whack. The rebellious ones were forced to live in this, trying to find a way into the human world to obtain help. For you see, the only way to pull the Digital World back into balance is to locate the Core of the World and find a way inside so that the Digital World could be essentially rebooted, started over and repaired. And the only way to do that is with the help of humans, as only humans can activate the Keys that are supposed to be scattered across the World, which could open up the Core. But the keys aren't scattered,. Unfortunately, they are in the possession of the Dark Lords. In any case, the rebellious formed a group and tried to find a way into the human world. Then, they found one.

Back to the human world. It is now six years after the Y2K scare. Six years, six months and six days to be exact. Another predicted apocalypse. Few people believe in this one after Y2K, and this time no one even knows what is supposed to happen this time. So, at the predicted time, 7:06 PM, which could also be called 6:66 PM, nothing happened. Except for a hole being torn through the barrier that separates the Digital World and the Human one. The rebellious ones found this hole as soon as they heard of it, and slipped through it into the Human World. Unfortunately, the hole was still small, so they were forced to retreat to their Egg state. They then chose several humans, and, from their own data, crafted devices which would allow them to help the Digimon to Digivolve. Then they sent themselves to their new children along with the devices, which they called Digivices. But they were unaware that by traveling through the barrier, they had revealed it to the Dark Lords, and hat was not all. By going through, they stretched the Barrier, and that caused the Barrier to begin to stretch and break apart. If they don't reboot the Core soon, the entire Barrier will collapse, turning the two worlds into one, and not only that, but the balance of the Human World will become just as unbalanced as the Digital World. The chaos caused by all of that will undoubtedly destroy both worlds.

Few, that was a mouthful. Okay, here's the rules.

Rule 1: No G-moding
Rule 2: No bunnying
Rule 3: My word is law
Rule 4: I have the authority to not only make the law, but enforce it.
Rule 5: To make sure that you read thesse rules, you must include my catchphrase (Squee :biggrin:) somewhere in your sign-up. I don't care if you toss it in randomly into the middle of your appearance, just do it.
Rule 6: Have FUN!!!!!!!!
Rule 7: I also have a minimum standard in posts. That minimum is 3 lines per post.

The Gear:

Digivice iC: Any color you want. Works through the use of what is called a Digisoul (see below). It can also be used to store a Digimon so that they can travel with you inconspicuously.

Digisoul: A form of energy hidden inside every human. This allows the human to help the Digimon to Digivolve. It is formed in your hand, and then channeled through your Digivice to the Digimon. The humans were chosen based on whether or not they had a compatible Digisoul.

DigisoulX: An enhancement to the Digisoul, it can be found anywhere in the Digital World, but nowhere in the Human World. Simply pick it up and it will be absorbed by your Digisoul, allowing you to Digivolve your Digimon to Ultimate.

Key Data: Most are held by the Dark Lords. There is one for each human, matching their Digisoul. It can be absorbed into the Digivice for later. If we have more than 5 people (which I am completely sure of) then the extra will be hidden in deep caves and guarded by good Mega Level Digimon who believe you to be evil. Also, when you have it, you can Digivolve to Mega level.

Core Data: The pure raw data from the Core of the Digital World. This stuff has the power to re-write your Digimon's programming to accomadate God Form. If you have the stamina to absorb it into your Digisoul and not go completely insane, it will enable you to access the full pure power of the Digimon.

Okay, I will accept no more than 7 RPers other than myself. Got it?

Sign-up

Human:

Name: Full name please.
Gender: If I have to explain this to you, then you might want to go back to kindergarten.
Digivice Color: Two colors, main color first, secondary color second. Main color is the same color as your Digisoul.
Appearance: AT LEAST 5 lines.
Personality: AT LEAST 5 lines.
History: AT LEAST ten lines.

Digimon:

Personality: Your Digimon is NOT A ZOMBIE. It has a mind of it's own. At least three lines.

In-Training:
Name:
Appearance: Wikipedia links accepted, scratches NOT.
Attacks: Not needed if you have a Wikipedia link in personality, I can just read it there. Same for all below.

Rookie:
Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Champion:
Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Ultimate:
Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Mega:
Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

God: (Don't kill me DE, especially since I'm still debating this.)
Name:
Appearance: Okay, since this isn't real, I do need a full description.
Attacks: Same as above.

My Sign-up will come when I come home from vacation. GO NUTS!!!!!

Reserved:
ME-Coronamon Reserved
Deoxys200-No Digimon Specified
Red64-No Digimon Specified-RESERVE TERMINATED

Accepted:
Draconic Espeon-Lizzy Sinear-Dorumon

Denied:
Empty, and let's try and keep it that way.

Negative Zone
05-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Expect my sign up within the next few days or so. ^_^

Red94
05-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Expect a sign-up from me also. I just prefer to see someone else sign up, so I can see what I need to do.

Lord Fedora
05-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Okay, both reserved. Also, you can say you want to reserve a specific Digimon so that no one else takes it before you can finish. I reserve the Coronamon line.

Negative Zone
05-12-2007, 01:16 AM
Okay, both reserved. Also, you can say you want to reserve a specific Digimon so that no one else takes it before you can finish. I reserve the Coronamon line.

I was thinking of making up my own. Is that Okay?

Lord Fedora
05-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Of course word word squee :biggrin:

Negative Zone
05-12-2007, 01:20 AM
Of course word word squee :biggrin:

Awesome. Well I shall work on the easiest stuff right now. (Name, Age, ect.)

Red94
05-12-2007, 01:27 AM
May I reserve the Tentomon line?

-----------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Scratch that. May I reserve the Tentomon line?

Draconic_Espeon
05-12-2007, 01:28 AM
OMG, I started a fad. But honestly, I think I like your's better than mine. :oops:

I don't think I'll join at the moment, but if you want, I can play one of these Dark Lords you speak of. I love playing the evil Digimon...

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Sign-up

Human:

Name: Jessica Fury
Digivice Color: Main Color: Pink/Second Color: Hot Pink

Appearance: Jessica has mid back pink hair and usually wears it in a ponytail. She has light blue eyes. She has a short sleeve pink shirt with a yellow flower on it. She also has a light green skirt and knapsack and she has pink boots. Jessica aslo has a secondary outfit for when her first one gets ruined. This consits of a orange long-sleeve shirt with a pick stripe going through the center. She also has blue short shorts that has a pink belt on it. Blue shoes with green strips are on her feet. Then she still has her green knapsack.

Personality: Jessica is very kind and caring she will always help others in need and rarely ever gets mad and when she does it has to be something really bad. She really likes Digimon and she loves her Gatomon. She likes to be around people but she can handle being by herself. She is still young but she doesn't always act like it but she does show it once or twice. She mostly only can talk to Gatomon being her closes friend and she is always cheerful.

History: Found her Digimon when she was on the computer and she got a message and then Nyaromon popped out and landed on Jessica's lap along with a pink digivice then she learned about the hole between the Digital World and the Human World she wants to help. She was so happy she said squee! She loved to play with Gatomon they always ate together and slept together(not wrong) but then Gatomon told Jessica about the hole between the worlds and Gatomon was scared. Jessica was scared to because she wonders what would happen. She never told her mom about Gatomon and Jessica doesn't have a dad when she was a baby he went on a journey and never came back. Jessica still doesn't really know what the Digivice is for but she has been doing research on it and has figured out that Gatomon and the Digivive belong together.

Digimon: Gatomon

Personality: Gatomon is very cuddly and she loves to solve puzzles she is also very smart and has a very close bond with Jessica. Gotomon likes to curl up in a ball when she goes to sleep and she loves milk. Gotmon is very kind to Jessica since she lost her other Digifriends. She usually stays in Salamon and she disgused as a puppy so her mom doesn't know.

In-Training:
Name: Nyaromon
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Nyaromon.jpg
Attacks: Tail Whip : Smacks enemies with her tail

Rookie
Name: Salamon
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Salamon.jpg
Attacks: Puppy Howling: A shrilly howl used to distract opponents
Petit Punch: Salamon uses her hind feet to push an opponent over

Champion
Name: Gatomon
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Tailmon_%28no_ring%29.jpg
Attacks:
Lightning Paw: A lightening-fast punch
Cat's Eye Hypnotism: An attack that allows Gatomon to confuse and/or paralyze the opponent.

Ultimate
Name: Angewomon
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Angewomon2.jpg
Attacks:
Celestial Arrow: Angewomon creates a bow and strikes the enemy with an arrow.
Heaven's Charm: Angewomon creates a cross-like shape that can act as both a shield and a weapon. This attack is also used to create a ring of energy that can paralyzes enemies and restores allies.

Mega
Name: Magnadramon
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Magnadramon.jpg
Attacks: Fire Tornado: A spiraling flame is shot from the mouth.
Dragon Fire: Magnadramon calls down energy bolts from the heavens to strike her opponents.
Hermit Fog: Magnadramon sprays forth a mist from her mouth that corrodes anything that it touches

Red94
05-12-2007, 03:10 AM
Human:

Name: Robert Kendalls

Digivice Colors: Main Color= Burgundy, Secondary Color= Lime

Appearance: Robert is a short kid, at least Four Eleven. He is a boy fo average build, not thin or fat. His skin tanned, from being out swimming too long. He has hazel hair, which is almost never combed. It is a jungle of hair. He has a natural calick in the back, which annoys him greatly whenever he DOES try and comb his hair. He also has hazel eyes. He wears glasses with oval lenses. Without them, he could not see things from far away. For his attire, he dons a red collared shirt. A white line goes straight down the middle, and spreads around him. Navy blue jeans and white and black Nikes complete his attire. He wears a shadowy black belt, where he clips things on. On top of his head, he wears a red hat, with a white half circle on it. He wears it to hide his unkept hair from the public. He also wears a silver digital watch on his left wrist.

Personality: Robert was originally a playful sort, always looking for his next adventure and doing stupid things. He loved to socialize, and friendships were always around. However, when he grew up, things changed. Every school year, people would tease him for his appearance. A boy with glasses and no muscle? Must be a nerd! The constant verbal beatings he recieved was enough to keep him quiet the majority of his life. If he ever wa spushed around, only his few friends would bail him out of danger. He prefers to stay home and read a good book, or play games. He enjoys being on the computer. Basically,a round strangers, he prefers to keep quiet,a nd only talk when he is asked a question. When,a nd if, he makes friends, he will talk to them regularly. He cares for his family and friends above all. He enjoys swimming.

History: Robert was born to a middle-class family, who lived in Houston, Texas. Robert waS introduced to books and games earliar on, and was forever 'addicted' to them, as he said himself. His older brother was a major part of his life. He taught him many things about life, that his parents hid from him. Violence, drugs, you name it. The world he knew as a perfect place...wasn't so perfect after all. His brother tried again and again to persuade Robert to try sports, but all attempts failed. Robert preferred to stay in his house, away from the torturous people of the outside world. He does, however, have a social life. He has some friends, who he keeps in contact with during school. Sometimes, he'll just try and make everyone laugh. laughter is like music to his ears, and he believes it can cure anyone of sadness or anger. Because of that, he tries to crack jokes, even though most of them are dumb or silly. School was easy for him, as he was smart. He was picked on, however, for his smartness. Most simply 'judged a book by its cover', as the saying goes. He wasn't really a 'nerd' per se. He enjoyed social outings, rare as they were. Middle School is the worst in his opinion. Basically, all the bad things were increased, along with a teaspoon of good. However, he made more friends, and his self-esteem increased. His brother would take him everywhere (Not EVERYwhere....pervs XD),a nd when he moved out, it was saddening for Robert, Howveer, Robert was the bestman for the Wedding, which amde him feel important. Currently, things are as normal as they get. School is normal, things go on as they usually do. His life with his family is great. He has a nice little dog who he plays with in his spare time. One weekend afternoon, while his parents were out eating dinner celebrating their anniversary, he found some strange device near his computer. After seeing it, he said :biggrin: squee

Digimon:
Personality: Tentomon was presumed weak by his fellow members and was abandoned. He, howvever managed to adapt to the solo life. He taught himslef how to gather food and how to defend himself from the more dangerous Digimon of the DigiWorld. He is quiet, prefering to keep away from other Digimon. He has a strange interest in computers, and probably be on it for a good chunk of his life....if he had one.

(I'm using the Wiki descriptions, attacks, and putting pics. So, all credit to wikipedia)

In-Training:
Name: Pabumon
Appearance: He is a green-colored blob who has a pacifier in his mouth.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e6/Pabumon.jpg
Attacks: Bubble Blow (Adhesive Bubbles): An attack that involves firing adhesive bubbles from the mouth.

Rookie:
Name: Motimon
Appearance: Motimon is a cylinder-shaped pink blob with shining black eyes, a curvy smile and two arms which have three developing claws on each.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Motimon.jpg
Attacks: Bubble Blow (Elastic Bubbles): Motimon fires bubbles from his mouth.

Rookie:
Name: Tentomon
Appearance: Tentomon has six legs in total, each of which has a large claw on the end. His back is covered in a red Ladybug-like shell which protects his wings. He has two orange antennae coming from the head which meet between his large green eyes.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/Tentomon2.jpg
Attacks: Super Shocker (Petit Thunder): Tentomon fires a rod of electricity from his antenna.

Champion:
Name: Kabuterimon
Appearance: He has four arms, two legs and has now developed a skull helmet which covers his eyes. Two pairs of large wings extend from between his shoulder blades, out further and higher than the rest of his body.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/Kabuterimon.gif
Attacks: Electro Shocker (Mega Blaster): Kabuterimon fires a ball of electricity at enemies.

Ultimate:
Name: MegaKabuterimon
Appearance: He uses his extreme power for hand-to-hand combat, due to the fact that his limbs have lengthened and his muscles are more developed. MegaKabuterimon flies via jet propulsion.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e6/Megakabuterinom.gif
Attacks: Horn Buster (Horn Blaster): MegaKabuterimon fires an electric blast from his horn.
Repulsive Attack: A electric shield covers MegaKabuterimon. The shield can be used to shock enemies or to reflect enemy attacks.
Rhino Charge: MegaKabuterimon charges at his enemies while electricity is collected at the tip of his horn.
Lightning Wave: This attack causes lightning clouds to form, shooting bolts of lightning down at the enemy.

Mega:
Name: HerculesKabuterimon
Appearance:(No descriptive info.)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/12/Herculekabuterimon.jpg
Attacks: Mega Electro Shocker (Giga Blaster): Unleashes a stream of electricity from his arms and chest.
Giga Scissor Claw (巨大はさみ Giant scissors): Destroys enemies by crushing them with his giant kingly horn. Cuts everything in its path.
Horn Buster II (Horn Buster Modified): An upgraded form of Horn Buster, an attack that shoots energy from the central horn.
------------------------------------------
Whew....done....
EDIT1: Well, i edited it. I hope this works.

Lord Fedora
05-12-2007, 04:25 AM
Okay, Red94 and Dawn34, PENDING. It's an okay effort, but both of you need to look and see that I specifically said that Appearance and Personality need to be 5 lines, and History must be ten. Red, unfortunately my general rule is that if you make an attempt and do not get accepted, you are unfortunately removed from the reservation list. DE, I would actually like to have certain people play the parts of the Dark Lords, and I was going to PM them all, including you, once I have finished creation.

Red94
05-12-2007, 04:31 AM
Alright, understood. At least i tried.

FireBrawl Latios
05-12-2007, 05:13 AM
I have a question. Can we have virus digimon? I have BlackAgumon in mind.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 04:05 PM
There i added on my history but i cant describe myself anymore there is nothing i can describe anymore same with my personalitty please!:sad:

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 12:34 AM
Dawn34, if that's the best you can do, then I'm afraid I don't want you here. The point of the sign-up form is not just to let us know what your character is like, but also for me to measure if you are good enough to join.

Edit: Fireball Latios: Yes, you can use any Digimon in the known universe so long as they aren't big and evil. You can also use made up Digimon too, if that better suits your style.

Draconic_Espeon
05-13-2007, 01:25 AM
Name:

Oh em gee, u stoled my idea!!!111one!1

Just kidding. It's fine. Especially since my God forms can only be reach by Bio-merging. *laughs maniacally*

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 01:34 AM
Not in this case. I'm still debating on wether I will use it, and if I do I'll add another special item on the gear section.

Dawn34
05-13-2007, 02:37 AM
Alright I swear I will do better I'll fix my Sign-Up sheet better alright.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 03:07 AM
Alright I swear I will do better I'll fix my Sign-Up sheet better alright.
If you can reach the minimum standards listed in the sign-up sheet, then you might be accepted. Emphasis on might.

Red94
05-13-2007, 03:09 AM
By five lines, do you mean sentences? Or how much it takes up?

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 03:12 AM
By five lines, do you mean sentences? Or how much it takes up?
Lines. As in:

I like pie. Pie is good. Pie gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

That is one line, while this:

I really like pie. It tastes so incredibly good. I love the way that it makes me mouth so warm when it is fresh out of the oven and piping hot. I also love to pile ice cream on it so that it tastes even etter. It hs to be vannila though, any other flavor is going to taste terrible. There are also many kinds of pie...

That is two lines. You get it? The second is also much better written.

Red94
05-13-2007, 03:16 AM
Oh, alright. I appreciate it. I'll try to improve. This RP seems cool, and I would love to be a part of it.

Dawn34
05-13-2007, 03:27 AM
Alright check my sign up see if its okay now.

Red94
05-13-2007, 03:53 AM
Well, Eeveeking, I edited it. Last I check, 5 lines for Appearance, 5 lines for Personality, 10 lines for history, and 3 lines for Digimon's Personality.

Took me awhile ;p

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Okay, Red, you are ACCEPTED, Dawn, I'm afraid you aren't. Your Digimon's Personality has to be at least three lines. And three strikes means you're out. DENIED. Also, you forgot to read the rules, which is a big no-no with me.

Dawn34
05-13-2007, 03:19 PM
I had to get off yesterday I wasn't able to finish it its not my fault thats why I just came on now so I could finish

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Whatever thanks a lot:rolleyes:

If you ever want to improve beyond being a spoiled, useless brat, then show some respect and try to improve. You sit there and whine about everything, when in fact, it's your fault for the mistakes. You need to read the rules for every RP, fit the minimum requirements, work hard, and respect the roleplaying genre. Until you shape up, you will never improve beyond a n00bish failure that whines about everything.

EDIT: You sneaky beotch. Do not post a disrespectful comment towards someone, then edit your post to make an excuse for it. Live with your actions and don't make excuses for everything.

Red94
05-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks for acceptin' me Eeveeking.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 04:04 PM
No problem dude. And thanks for the backup LZ, I was getting tired of her anyway.

Draconic_Espeon
05-18-2007, 10:44 PM
You still doing this, Nate? If you are, I'll go ahead and sign-up. I'm bored, and I found a Digimon I'd love to use as a partner...

Lord Fedora
05-18-2007, 10:47 PM
You still doing this, Nate? If you are, I'll go ahead and sign-up. I'm bored, and I found a Digimon I'd love to use as a partner...
Yeah, I'm just waiting for enough people. Not much interest here. Now, on the Digital Dive Forums, it's much more popular.

Draconic_Espeon
05-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Not finished yet, but I have to leave. Anyway, here's the beginning of my sign-up so I don't loose it. I'll edit on Sunday. ^^ Make sure no one takes my Dorumon!

Name: Lizzy Emilia Sinear

Digivice Color: Lavender, light blue

Appearance: At 5'6'', Lizzy is neither short nor tall. She's somewhat lanky, but also chubby. She's not any kind of athlete, and has little in way of muscle. Her skin is pale, with her cheeks lightly dusted with freckles. Though she looks rather meek and bookish, with large blue-gray eyes behind black rimmed glasses and a small nose, her chin jutts out stubbornly. Her hair, cut simply near the base of her neck and with curved bangs covering her forehead, is a light auburn color. She's almost cute, but no one would consider her pretty. Her attire is plain, consisting of khaki capris, a blue-green T-shirt, and slip-on off white shoes.

Personality: Lizzy tends to keep to herself mostly, and doesn't have many friends. She's quiet, prefering to be alone than be tormented for her interests in strange things. She loves reading and writing, which most other teenagers are forced to do. She has little interest in the affairs of her peers, including fashions, guys, and gossip. She may not seem it, but she's determined, never willing to give up on anything. In any case, she can always be seen with a book and notebook. She has a love of fantasy and adventure, and she often finds herself wishing for something to happen, something that might allow her to leave her dull existance and do something adventurous, particularly if dragons are involved, for she loves the mythical creatures. She may get more than she bargained for...

History: Born in the state of Florida, Lizzy has never left the United States. Her parents met in a college in California, where they both studied in marine biology. They later moved to sunny Florida, before moving once more to Michigan with an infant Lizzy and her older brother, Matt. There, they are living near Lake Michigan, watching the level of pollution and studying the wildlife within. Both Matt and Lizzy, the older of which is a junior while the younger is a Freshman, have gone to school in a town near by for as long as they can remember. Matt is a football player, and well-known and liked among his peers. Few can believe that he's related to the geeky and quiet Lizzy, though he won't hear a word said against her. He's a protective brother, and is the main reason she isn't picked on or ridiculed.

Lizzy hardly believed in apocalyptic portents. She didn't believe anything would happen on the day and time of multiple sixes. (Although her brother did go see the scary movie that came out on that day...) At the time, she was on her computer, and received an e-mail. The address was that of her mother, who was away in Florida at the time, so she openned it. Attached, however, was a Digiegg and Digivice, which was launched into her arms in a flash of light...

Digimon:

Personality: Dorumon is far more outgoing than his trainer. He's always talkative and eager to make friends with most anyone. He hates discrimination and killing of any kind, under any circumstances, and will only destroy a Digimon if absolutely necessary. He and Lizzy get along fairly well, mostly because he reminds her of her brother, protective and friendly all at once.

In-Training
Name: Dorimon
Appearance: Dorimon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Dorimon.JPG)
Attacks: Metal Drop- Dorumon charges towards the enemy while spitting out grains of iron.

Rookie
Name: Dorumon
Appearance: Dorumon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e0/Dorumon.gif)
Attacks: Metal Cannon- Shoots metallic projectiles from his mouth.
Dash Metal- Metal freezes the enemy.
Metal Shoot- Releases a small shockwave from his mouth.

Champion
Name: Dorugamon
Appearance: Dorugamon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Dorugamon.gif)
Attacks: Power Metal- He fires metal orbs from his mouth.
Cannon Ball- Fires iron balls while dashing.

Ultimate
Name: DoruGreymon
Appearance: DoruGreymon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Dorugremon.gif)
Attacks: Metal Meteor- Fires an iron ball of super-high mass more than ten times larger than his body.
Bloody Tower- He skewers his enemies and reteats to the sky.

Mega
Name: Dorugoramon
Appearance: Dorugoramon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e1/Dorugoramon.JPG)
Attacks: Brave Metal- Dorugoramon ignites his claws with flames and charges his enemy, slashing at them.
Dorudiin- Metal spikes erupt from the ground, puncturing the enemy.

God
Name: AngelDorugoramon
Appearance: Dorugoramon stays much the same in stature, but his metal skin turns to silvery white hide covered in light blue stripes. Two sets of wings are added to his metal ones, each made of glittering silver metal feathers. The plumes on his head become real blue flames, their color matching his slitted eyes. His tail is also tipped in blue flame.
Attacks: Angel's Burst- The enemy is hit with a blast of fire shaped like a cross.
Vengeful Blades- AngelDorugoramon flaps his wings, letting loose a rain of metal feathers that cut through most anything, though don't harm those of pure heart.

How's that? I love AngelDorugoramon. He turned out so cool. ^^ Oh, and squee. :P

Lord Fedora
05-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Excellent work thusfar. As soon as you finish I'll go ahead and accept you.

Lonsie
05-20-2007, 11:58 PM
Okaysness, I debating over two different charaters, but something might help.

Could I use twin Lopmon and Terriermon like Willis from the Digimon movie, or am I confied to one Digimon?

Lord Fedora
05-21-2007, 12:11 AM
Okaysness, I debating over two different charaters, but something might help.

Could I use twin Lopmon and Terriermon like Willis from the Digimon movie, or am I confied to one Digimon?
Well, I don't know. Let's see...If he has two Digimon, then that will give him extra power. On the other hand, it also opens up more possibilities, plus if they match and I deny it, it would be like Pluse without Minun. Then again... times pi... and if Sauron gets the ring... Okay, you can do the twin Digimon, but ONLY if they are incredibly similar in their Rookie forms.

Lonsie
05-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Well, I don't know. Let's see...If he has two Digimon, then that will give him extra power. On the other hand, it also opens up more possibilities, plus if they match and I deny it, it would be like Pluse without Minun. Then again... times pi... and if Sauron gets the ring... Okay, you can do the twin Digimon, but ONLY if they are incredibly similar in their Rookie forms.

I going to use Lopmon and Terriermon, and they are actually known as 'twins'. :P

Lord Fedora
05-21-2007, 12:20 AM
I going to use Lopmon and Terriermon, and they are actually known as 'twins'. :P
Okay then, you can use those (damn four word rule.)

Draconic_Espeon
05-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Meh sign-up is done, colored and everythin'. AngelDorugoramon pwns you. I call for a huge battle between AngelDorugoramon and Gervartitymon at the end.

Lonsie
05-21-2007, 12:52 AM
Okay then, you can use those (damn four word rule.)

Err, strike that, they bore me already. :P

Lord Fedora
05-21-2007, 12:58 AM
Alright, since I get to pwn the bad guy in your RP, you get to pwn one in mine. But that's first time around. The catchphrase is close enough, so ACCEPTED!

Draconic_Espeon
05-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Err, strike that, they bore me already. :P

XD Whatcha gonna use, then? Not my Dorumon! *takes and hides*

Coolio. And Gervartitymon is my bad guy, whom I'm still gonna play for you. ^^

sockyo
05-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Human:

Name: Gin Yuki
Digivice Color: Main Color: red/Second Color: black

Appearance: Gin has a silver hair that gives him a look of a wolf. He has green eyes. He has a short sleeved white shirt with white buttons. He also has black pants and and he has black sneakers withe red stripes. He is skinny and has a palm skin.

Personality: Gin isn't very kind and and he won't help anybody, only friends and family. He likes to be alone or to be in a small group. He doesn't talk alot, sometimes he dosn't talk for a day or two. It's really rare if he smiles or laughs.

History: Found his Digimon when he was playing his computer and got a message. When he oenned it, Sunmon popped out of the computer and landed on gin's head along with a red digivice in it's moth.He learned from Sunmon about the hole between the Digital World and the Human World. He didn't want to help, but his Digimon made him. He loved to train martial arts with Coronamon, Gin always left him some food and traveled the city together, but then Coronamon told Gin about the hole between the worlds. Coronamon was scared, he worried about his family. Gin couldn't see his friend this way so he decided to help. He never told his family about Coronamon. Gin still doesn't really know how to use the Digivice, but Coronamon said that he will figure it alone.

Digimon: Coronamon

Personality: Coronamon is very funny and he loves to play games. He is very smart and can solve almost every problem. Coronamon likes to train with Gin and his biggest wish is to be like his paretner. Coronamon is very nice to Gin since he is the only best frind he has. He usually hides in Gin's closet. The only one that knows about him beides Gin, is Gin's twin sister.

In-Training:
Name: Sunmon
Appearance:http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285/the_PROMISE_of_a_LIFETIME/In-Training%20Digimon/Sunmon.jpg

Rookie
Name: Coronamon
Appearance: http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285/the_PROMISE_of_a_LIFETIME/Rookie%20Digimon/Coronamon.jpg
Attacks:CoroKnuckle: Punches enemies with his flaming fist.
Corona Flame: Shoots fire from his forehead.
Petit Prominence: Winds his whole body with fire to defend or tackle the enemy.

Champion
Name: Firamon
Appearance:http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285/the_PROMISE_of_a_LIFETIME/Champion%20Digimon/Firamon.jpg
Attacks:
Flame Dive: Winds his whole body with fire and comes down quickly from the sky to tackle.
Fira Claw: Winds his front leg(s) with fire and scratches the enemy.
Fira Bomb: Uses his full power to shoot fire bombs from the forehead.

Ultimate
Name: Flaremon
Appearance:http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285/the_PROMISE_of_a_LIFETIME/Ultimate%20Digimon/Flaremon.jpg
Attacks:
Crimson Beast King Wave: Centers the spirit of lion and fire at his fist and releases a lion-shaped energy wave.
Red Lion Dance: Winds his fists and legs with fire and give the enemy punches and kicks at a high speed.
Refreshing Roar: Turns the fire into a purifying shockwave and releases it with a roar to dissolve the enemy's data.

Mega
Name: Apollomon
Appearance:http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285/the_PROMISE_of_a_LIFETIME/Mega%20Digimon/Apollomon.jpg
Attacks: Sol Blaster: Releases sun balls which is hotter than the fire ball on his back.
Phoebos Blow: Concentrates his power to give a deadly punch.
Arrow of Apollo: Releases fire arrows continuously from the two glowing jewels on his hands.

Realityxxx
05-21-2007, 10:43 AM
I would join, but i hate the way you act twards Dawn, and we have to write load'sa stuff. Sorry, but my digicharacters ARE NOT made for this.

FireBrawl Latios
05-21-2007, 10:51 AM
I have not finished my sign up yet, but I have a lot of time this week to do so.

Human:

Name: Raymond Leong
Digivice Color: Green, dark blue
Appearance: Everyone thinks he gives barely enough attention to his looks, but Raymond does not really care how bad or how good his face is. He can walk out of the door with his hair not combed and still feel great. Raymond has thick, black hair and brown eyes. His face does not display any handsomeness, but he can live with it. Wearing a T-shirt with a variety of shades of green and dark brown cargo pants reaching the ankles, Raymond can be mistaken for a small tree from afar. He is the shortest kid in class even when compared with the girls, but he is not the lightest. He seems to be wearing dark purple shoes that are too large for him but he has big feet. Raymond hunches his back slightly whenever he stands too long or walks slower than he naturally would.

Personality: A fast learning bookworm, Raymond is equipped with a powerful memory, ever-thirsty curiosity and one-of-a-kind thinking methods, forever asking why is it so, why must it be this way and not that way on the inside. He is very skilled at mimicking voices, but not many knew that since Raymond never tells anyone directly about them and often denies the fact whenever his secret was cracked. He is somewhat fond of arguing. That argumentative side of his rules almost half of his words, with the other side full of whys. Raymond is a sensitive, anti-social individual. He finds it hard to gain the trust of others, but once obtained, hard to lose. Raymond has a few friends, so he takes friendship rather seriously and is very loyal to friends; he could have done anything for them. Raymond does not believe in discussion about personal problems. Because of his rather unique thinking powers, he has the weirdest of opinions. Afterall, who else could have said that crows are farmer’s friends and not foes?

History: Like all kids, Raymond once loved nothing more than to be in the center of attention and get some respect. He constantly tries hard to impress with his incredible brain. Everyone thought he was annoying, stupid and seeking attention when asking questions, but in truth, his innocent self was just hungry for answers. Curiosity made him knowledgeable, but gave him a bad reputation. But then, things changed. Raymond did not like the idea of an “all work, no play” life which he had seen even “smarter” people go through everyday. They are pressured more to have more homework and less time to finish it than their not-as-clever counterparts. And more homework was the last thing the carefree Raymond wants. It did not help to talk about it; he just got ignored. So Raymond decided to shut away all his talents from the outside world and pretend he had none in particular to avoid revealing the genius within. Because in where he came from, if you can do something that not many can do, you are considered “smart”. But perhaps he was not honest with himself. Raymond practiced on his vocal chords every night, trying to make up new voices and saying normal phrases with his made-up “voices”. To keep his logic intact, he also secretly does puzzles. His parents sent Raymond to learn martial arts as self defense, but his small and frail body is really hindering him from being his best in hand-to-hand combat.

One Saturday morning when the sun has not risen yet, some loud but softened beeping woke Raymond up. It was not the alarm clock that displayed two thirty two at the time, the alarm never worked, and it was not possible for it to work all of sudden. Something under his pillow was calling him up way too early. Raymond felt under his pillow and found some sort of mechanism that called itself a Digivice. As soon as it was touched, the Digivice stopped its irritating beeping and did no more harm.

Digimon:

Personality: The brawns of the two. Fearless, loyal, impulsive, bold, reckless, stubborn: the words that describe him perfectly. He usually refuses to do anything without a good reason. Black, misunderstood and infected he may be, BlackAgumon follows his own justice, which is why he rebelled in the first place. He cannot accept losses very well. A very strict Digimon, he is never the one to joke around and takes no nonsense from anyone, especially squee :biggrin: .

In-Training:
Name: Koromon
Appearance (http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Toei/Koromon.gif)
Attacks: Bubble Blow

Rookie:
Name: BlackAgumon
Appearance (http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Toei/TsuKai/Agumon2.jpg)
Attacks: Claw Uppercut, Claw Slash, Pepper Breath

Champion:
Name: BlackGreymon
Appearance (http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Toei/TsuKai/Greymon.jpg)
Attacks: Great Antler Attack, Mega Flame, Tail Whip (taken from Digimon Rumble Arena 2)

Ultimate: (Well, MetalGreymon > SkullGreymon IMO)
Name: MetalGreymon (Virus)
Appearance (http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Toei/TK/MetalGreymon2.jpg)
Attacks: Giga Destroyer, Metal Slash, Revenge Flame, Trident Arm (taken from ccg)

Mega: (Machinedramon looks great, may change)
Name: BlackWarGreymon
Appearance (http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Toei/BlackWarGreymon.jpg)
Attacks: Terra Destroyer, Dragon Crusher, War Blaster, Ultra Tornado, Black Tornado

God:
Name: ShadowGigaGreymon
Appearance: All black parts turns dark blue, and the yellow parts, purple. There was a black seven pointed star on each of his forearms. Red stripes covered his feet. The metallic claws on both hands and feet became shining gold. Underneath the two shields on his shoulders were six cannons. Spikes ran down along his legs to his feet.
Attacks:
Ultimate Battle Spirit = Flaring red, ShadowGigaGreymon charges his enemy with his body like an arrow at high speed.
Meteor Storm = The seven pointed stars glow white as ShadowGigaGreymon summons meteors to strike the enemy. Only works when the weather is bad.
Rocket Projection = Fires missiles repeatedly at the enemy.

Lord Fedora
05-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Fireball Latios: Looks good. You'll probably be accepted.

Sockyo: Nothing is long enough, plus I've reserved Coronamon, and you have no God Form. Denied.

Edit: Alright, here be my SU.

Thanks bunches DE. Anyway, here comes mine.

Human:

Name: Cole Reiken
Digivice Color: Black, Red
Appearance: Cole is rather dark and shady, in both sense of the words. He has pitch black hair and eyes that are such a dark shade of brown, you would swear they were black. He tends to go for a dark ensemble, specifically a black shirt, black jeans, and a black trenchcoat. He also wears a small silver chain around his neck, which holds his Digivice. Continuing with his black trend, he wears a pair of black boots, black fingerless gloves, and wears a black belt with a PDA on it. His most interesting attribute is his constantly serious face, eyes always vigilant, always focused as if he was staring at something, even when there is nothing in front of him.
Personality: Cole is, in one word, mysterious. It's impossible to tell what he is thinking, nor does he ever take the time to tell you. He rarely speaks except when absolutely necessary, and decides a situation is like that very rarely. The only exception to this rule is Coronamon, who he holds very dear to him, and is the only one Cole talks to. The main reason for this is that Coronamon is so incredibly inquisitive, always wanting to know about the real world, and he asks so many odd questions that Cole can't help but loosen up around him. Everyone else in basically the known world recieves the cold shoulder, even his own parents.
History: Cole grew up in a small town in Venice Italy, with his mother, father, and little sister Molly. He lived a very social life, and had a lot of friends up until the time that he was 7. He loved his little sister, and what happened shattered everything he knew. You see, Cole and Molly liked to play out by the canals, and one day after a particularly nasty flood, 7 year old Cole and 5 year old Molly went out to play, and despite their parent's warnings, went to their favorite spot to play out by the canals. The water level had nicreased a lot from the storm, and that was what turned Cole's life upside down. they decided to play ball, and Molly missed a particularly difficult throw, which rolled to the edge of a rusty fence seperating the land from the canal. Suffice t say, she tripped, and went flying through the rusty fence and into the canal. Cole went runing after her, as she couldn't swim. Unfortunately, he took one look at the rushing water, and was apralyzed with fear. Molly Reiken drowned that day at 11:26 AM. cole obviously blamed himself, even thoguh everyone told him it wasn't his fault. But Cole knew the truth. He had told everyone that he couldn't gwet to Molly in time, that there was no way to get to her, but he knew it was a lie. He could have easily saved his little sister, but instead he just stood there and cowered like a little baby. Cole barely spoke a word from that day on.

It is now 8 years later, and Cole still blames himself. He still doesn't talk much, he still wears the same black clothes of mourning that he wore at his sister's funeral, and on top of that, the whole thing has left him with a paralyzing fear of deep water. He's found a way to vent his rage at himself through video games that allow you to be the villain. He alters the roles, making who he should have been the hero, and his fears, the thing that kept him from being a hero, the villain. and every time he wins through the full fury of his rage. Then, one day, after coming home from the video game store, he found a strange egg and a weird device (A cell phone maybe?) lying on his bed.

Digimon: Coronamon

Personality:

In-Training:
Name: Sunmon
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunmon#Sunmon
Attacks:

Rookie:
Name: Coronamon
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronamon#Coronamon
Attacks:

Champion:
Name: Firamon
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firamon#Firamon
Attacks:

Ultimate:
Name: Flaremon
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaremon#Flaremon
Attacks:

Mega:
Name: Apollomon
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollomon#Apollomon
Attacks:

Name: Radramon
Appearance: Radramon takes the shape of a tall humanoid lion. He wears gold plating over the red fur on his chest, arms, and legs. On the plating of his chest is his line's signature half-sphere gemstone,
Attacks: CME (Coronal Mass Ejection): Blasts an enornmous amount of energy from gem at enemy, incredibly hot and radioactive.
Infernal Roar: Lets a mighty roar escape from his mouth, carrying with it the heat of a thousand burning suns.
Fist of the Sun God: A take on Fist of the Beast King, this powerful punch is packed with plowing pyromania. That means it's a flaming punch for thse of you who don't get the alliteration.

Draconic_Espeon
05-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Um, yeah... I got bored in Driver's Ed today and drew AngelDorugoramon, but one of the wings turned funky. XP Anyway, if I ever get my scanner up and running, I'll add it to my sign-up. ^^

Looks good Nate. ^^

Lord Fedora
05-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks. I also added something to the first post. If you can find it I'll give you a cookie.

Draconic_Espeon
05-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I was accepted, and you added the core thingy. Can I have a cookie now? No nuts or peanut butter, please. ^^

Lonsie
05-21-2007, 09:42 PM
I was accepted, and you added the core thingy. Can I have a cookie now? No nuts or peanut butter, please. ^^

Darn you...

I was about to say that. :/

Lord Fedora
05-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Alright DE, here's your cookie. No nuts or anything. Just a plain chcolate chip cookie. Absolutely no nuts or nut based products whatsoever *grins malicously*.

Draconic_Espeon
05-21-2007, 10:07 PM
If you kill me, I swear I'll haunt you. I'm deathly allergic to peanuts. *takes cookie and hides*

Did I start a trend or something? There's suddenly a bunch of Digimon roleplays. XD

Lonsie
05-21-2007, 10:47 PM
If you kill me, I swear I'll haunt you. I'm deathly allergic to peanuts. *takes cookie and hides*

Did I start a trend or something? There's suddenly a bunch of Digimon roleplays. XD

Of course, everyone want to be like you.

*Hides D_E mask* :P

Lord Fedora
05-21-2007, 10:57 PM

If you don't want it, then give it back, and I'll eat it. *takes cookie and eats it.* Mm... chocolate chippy. And each and every chip is filled with gooey caramel, my favorit. I especialy love that it has no nuts. I hate nuts.

Lonsie
05-22-2007, 01:41 AM
If you don't want it, then give it back, and I'll eat it. *takes cookie and eats it.* Mm... chocolate chippy. And each and every chip is filled with gooey caramel, my favorit. I especialy love that it has no nuts. I hate nuts.

Exactly, nuts do NOT win. :/

LordZangoose
05-22-2007, 01:50 AM
Exactly, nuts do NOT win. :/

Unless they're LordZangoose the Rapid Zangoose Paratrooper.

Sorry for posting here, just had to get that in.

Lonsie
05-22-2007, 02:15 AM
Unless they're LordZangoose the Rapid Zangoose Paratrooper.

Sorry for posting here, just had to get that in.

Or Lonsie, the super crazy metrosexual thingie poo.

My life is now complete. :)

Togeking
05-22-2007, 02:17 AM
Nuts don't win. Only caramel and white chocolate. ^^
Human:

Name: Kenny Artemis o'Keith

Digivice Color: Transparent White, Transparent Gray

Appearance:

Kenny is a boy short for his age, approximately 4'5 or 4'7. He doesn't know which. Although Kenny is short, he's not that fat and is extremely light. He wears a long sleeve vest, decorated with purple and blue stripes, over his under shirt. On it are the words Virtual Expansion. Kenny wears light purple shorts, which are usually covered by his over sized vest. His shoes are covered by shoes that expand during different times, like at PE, where it gets larger for air to flow through, and at the Councilor's office, where it gets smaller to "squeeze out stress". Kenny's crystal blue eyes are covered by his special purple tinted glasses. He has uneven bangs and always has a bad hair day, even when he combs it. During his bad hair days, his hair sticks up abnormally, random bird sit on his head, and Kenny is always laughed at.

Personality: Kenny is always a worry wart. Although at times, he can be the bravest card in the deck, he could also be the card that is often ripped up and thrown away.

History: AT LEAST ten lines.

Digimon:

Personality: Your Digimon is NOT A ZOMBIE. It has a mind of it's own. At least three lines.

In-Training:
Name: MagiTokomon
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokomon#Tokomon Just has a mini Wizardmon's cloak.
Attacks: Replenish: MagiTokomon licks itself where it is wounded. A chemical in its saliva heals it wherever it was licked.

Rookie:
Name: MysticPatamon
Appearance:
Attacks:

Champion:
Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Ultimate:
Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Mega:
Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Name:

Will finish later. Please reserve This line for me, please.
MagiTokomon-MysticPatamon-Wizardmon-Alchemymon-MagnaWizardmon-OmegaWizardmon Magic Mode

Lonsie
05-22-2007, 02:28 AM
EDIT: Actually, I'm scraping this character, I'll have a new one soon.

FireBrawl Latios
05-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Okay, Red, you are ACCEPTED, Dawn, I'm afraid you aren't. Your Digimon's Personality has to be at least three lines. And three strikes means you're out. DENIED. Also, you forgot to read the rules, which is a big no-no with me.
And I thought you accepted Red94.

I have no real idea how anything involved in digivolution after Tamers work. The local TV stations do air seasons 1-3, and they hadn't air the rest. It was not all bad though, the shows were in Japanese and everything in the script (except for the names) were translated right here into the local language. So, I have not heard how the songs really sound like, but I do like how Maeda Ai sings the ending songs. Heck, the titles are in Japanese characters, and the narrator just pronounce it.

Lord Fedora
05-22-2007, 07:15 PM
Don't wory about it, Latios, you're fine. The Digivolution in this RP is Season 5. The way it works is that you charge up your Digisoul in your hand, and put your hnd on top of the Digivice iC. It will then be channeled through the Digivifce, and sent o the Digimon in a fun beam of light. Then, that beam of light will cause it to Digivolve. Simple.

Draconic_Espeon
05-23-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey Nate, would you mind if I had (yet another...) character in the roleplay? I'd either like to do a Digimon as a sort of guide for the new Digidestined, like Ravmon but much nicer and more helpful, or I can do a second Digidestined, since we're low on people. Either is fine wth me, and I'll do another sign-up. ^^

Lord Fedora
05-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Alright, another Digidestined is good, but the Sign-up will have to KICK ASS.

Draconic_Espeon
05-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Are you insinuating that my sign-ups don't kick ass? Joking. ^^ But, believe me, I'll have a sign-up you won't forget. I'm piecing together a Digivolution line, after all. ^^

EDIT: Here's the Digivolution line, in any case. Yes, I realize that Baihumon is a god Digimon or something, but it was the only one that fit! XP

In-Training:
Name: Mewmon
Appearance: It looks much like Nyaromon, Gatomon's in-training form, only it is a light blue where a Nyaromon is yellow.
Attacks: Tail Whip- Smacks enemies with his tail.

Rookie:
Name: Kitmon
Appearance: A cat-like Digimon, with a silver collar around his neck that resembles Salamon's. His fur is a light blue color, with stripes of darker purple on his muzzle and back. His tail and ears end in tufts of purple as well.
Attacks: Kitten's Mew- Kitmon meows cutely, an attempt to get his opponent to lower their defense.
Silver Scratch- Kitmon scratches the enemy with his claws.

Champion:
Name: Felynmon
Appearance: It looks very similar to Mikemon, only its markings are various shades of blue and purple, rather than brown.
Attacks: Cat Claw- Slashes the enemy with his claws.
Ice Punch- A film of ice forms on the enemy when he puches them.

Ultimate:
Name: Doumon
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/07/Doumon.jpg/275px-Doumon.jpg
Attacks: Demon Gate Escape- Summons a bunch of purple colored fog that gathers to form a gate that leads to another place far from the enemy.
Spell Paper Blasts- Shoots explosive paper talismans at the enemy.

Mega:
Name: Baihumon
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4d/Baihumon.jpg/275px-Baihumon.jpg
Attacks: Vajra- Fires an energy wave from his mouth that knocks back the enemy.
Iron Claws- Attacks with his claws.

God:
Name: WarBaihumon
Appearance: He stands upright, nearly eight feet tall, on two legs as a bipedal Digimon, with the purple armor of Baihumon on his arms and legs, with spiked rings around his ankles. A chest plate, white with blue stripes, covers his torso, and an icy blue helmet covers his face. He possesses the ears of Baihumon as well, white with blue stripes. His hands are covered in Gatomon-like gloves, but with five fingers and far longer black claws. His feet are white and three-toes, with black claws again. On his back are three black spikes along his neck under a mane of white fur, and two huge metal wings. About his waist, over white and blue armor, is a ring of yellow spheres. In each hand is a long blue lance, with wicked blades.
Attacks: Tiger Blades- He attacks an enemy, thrusting foreward with his two lances.
Silver Light Slash- Some of the orbs around his waist enter his lances, turning silver. He slashes forward with them, creating a silver X of energy that hits the enemy.

*cough*Toolazytomakelinks*cough*