PDA

View Full Version : Weavile and Ice Punch

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-12-2007, 04:55 AM
I forgot about Ice Punch when I got my Adamant Wealive with great IVs all breeded and not-knowingly wasted a Razor Claw and TM Shadow Claw.

Is there any non-cheat way to get Ice Punch? Are there any move-tutors that teach moves a-la Emerald's Battle Frontier?

I'm pro at breeding, so breeding another one is no problem, I just need to know before I go through the effort.

Thanks in advance!

Pokemaniac28
05-12-2007, 04:57 AM
Ok heres what you do.. i did this today.. u need a male medicham and then take him to the move tutor and teach him ice punch.. then u breed it with a female buneary until you get a male buneary..after that, buneary should know ice punch... then u breed that male buneary with a female sneasel/weavile and all the baby sneasels would know ice punch.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-12-2007, 05:01 AM
Ok heres what you do.. i did this today.. u need a male medicham and then take him to the move tutor and teach him ice punch.. then u breed it with a female buneary until you get a male buneary..after that, buneary should know ice punch... then u breed that male buneary with a female sneasel/weavile and all the baby sneasels would know ice punch.

Yes I know that lol. I'm pro at breeding. After that I would breed a Male and Female, both Adamant. The Male's last 2 moves will be Ice Punch and Shadow Claw. That way I can just pass on the TM.

I'm talking, is there any way to avoid breeding?

Pokemaniac28
05-12-2007, 05:03 AM
I dont think so.. i herd you can teach him ice punch in emerald in the battle frontier or something but i think thats the only way to do it in D/P

Edit: Lol i just read your whole post and realized what you meant.. i only read the tittle and the first line and posted

yamipoli
05-12-2007, 06:13 AM
No. There isn't.

Also why shadow claw. Dark and ghost are SE vs all the same things and weavile gets STAB in the form of pursuit + night slash.