PDA

View Full Version : the oragin of pokemon

pixlepix
05-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Pokemon have just came on to the platet.THey came miisterously.No one knows the oragen of these creatures.but it is you job to find out.sing up in () iis my sing up.Name:(bob)Aperince(short and has brown hair.he wears a green and white teeshirt and jeans)gender(boy) specal pokemon type(fire)i will make the role play after 5 people join

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Pokemon have just came on to the platet.THey came miisterously.No one knows the oragen of these creatures.but it is you job to find out.sing up in () iis my sing up.Name:(bob)Aperince(short and has brown hair.he wears a green and white teeshirt and jeans)gender(boy) specal pokemon type(fire)i will make the role play after 5 people join

This will be locked as soon as a mod sees it. You have no plot, some of the worst spelling and grammar I've ever seen, no sign-up form for RPers that for some ungodly reason might want to join, no rules, and a complete lack of organization. How do you expect someone to join your RP when it's nearly impossible to read? Thus far, we've discovered that you can't write fanfiction if your life depended on it, you can't roleplay if your life depended on it, and you can't create any intelligent thoughts. Mods, excuse me of this outburst, but the RP shows a blatant disregard to the RPing rules and disrespect for all those that actually put work into their RPs.

EDIT: lol, my post is longer than your entire RP.

Shiny Loser
05-12-2007, 01:30 PM
EDIT: lol, my post is longer than your entire RP.

Lols it is, and good luck having ppl "sing up" for your RP if you can't do good fics.

Yeah, let's sing. Sing up man! Let's sing up miisteriously on the platet!

And the way you spelled origin "Oragin" reminds me of a word that I do not wish to mention on a Pokemon forum...

Lord Celebi
05-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Yeah, what LZ said.

*InfractionMallet locks*