PDA

View Full Version : The Rise of Legends (Sign ups!!!)


Absol_of _the_moutain
05-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Please read this Prolouge!!!!! It has vital ifromation about the plot!!!

Prolouge:
The moonlit sky set deeply against the waving grass of a large cliff. A blue wolf with a long streaming purple mane awaited there. It was sceckled with white squares around it's fur.
"Where are they," it growled slightly impatient. "You'd think, telling them that the fate of the world depends on their presence here would give them SOME innishitive to hurry up."

"So, Scuicune, long time no see," Latias flew out of the sky. "Your reprsenting Jhoto I see."
"And you, Hoen?" Sciucune barked.
"Yes."
"Did you see the others?"
"I saw Mew and.....and one of the pixie trio on the way here."
"At least their coming."
"Scuicune!" an excited voice sounded. Mew brushed out of the brushes, "Latais! Hello, it's been a while."
"Glad you could make it Mew," Scuicune said.
"But where's..." Latias started.
"Presant!" said one of the Pixie trio brushing out of another brush.

All the Pkemon settled down by Scuicune, murmurs of excitment and worry rung out.
"A Prochecy has arose, it could mean the world's doom or the worlds savation." Suicune's voice rose above the rest. "12 will come, three from each region, they will hold the power of the world in their hands."
"Heon has choosen it's three," Latias said.
"So has Kanto," mewed Mew.
"Sinnoh, a-Ok!" the pixie said.
"And Jhoto has choosen as well," Scuicune said, "lets hope that's enough.

************************************************** ************************
Choose what region your from, what's your trainer's name is and what Pokemon you choose:
(I've got Treeko though)

Kanto:
Bulbasaur-
Charmander-
Squirtle-

Jhoto:
Chickorita-
Cinequill-
Tortadile-

Heon:
Treeko- Icesarah Zofira (Absol_of_the_Mountain)
Torchic-
Mudkip-

Sinnoh:
Turtwig-
Chimchar-
Piplup-

************************************************** ************************
Trainer bio to enter:

Name: (the name of your charrie)
Gender: (Male or Female)
Age: (why did I even put this here, your all starting out at 10 anyway)
Destrition: (what your charrie looks like, please NO sprites)
Histroy: (What your charrie did before he or she got his or her pokemon. exp: what job did you do, did you love pokemon did you hate them etc...)
Family: (List of your relations)
Starter Pokemon: (Choose one from the list)
Pokemon you hope to capture: (If you tell me the pokemon you hope to catch, I'll make it easier for you to meet one in your adventure. Seems fair right?)

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Well, I understand that you're new, but you still should have read the RPing stickies. You make no connection from the plot to the sign-up forms. Basically I know that I'm a Pokémon that has a trainer and that each region has chosen three Pokémon. So? I don't see why those are related at all.

And then, onto the spelling. I think just about every other sentence had a grammar or spelling mistake.

Absol_of _the_moutain
05-12-2007, 01:26 PM
LordZangoose, thanks for making me realize I forgot to metion somthing

You have been choosen (without realizing it) by the legends to forfill the prochecy. On your tenth birthday you each noticed your hand started to glow. Suddenly a symbol appeared on your palm burning into your skin. It was the shape of a star, and depending where your from depends what color it is.
Kanto: Red
Jhoto: Blue
Heon: Green
Sinnoh: Yellow

You, being as frightfully confused as you are, start to panic a little. Your starter Pokemon also seems worried. But suddenly out of nowhere a strange sound is heard. The legend the repreansts your region appears to you. But it breaks into a run. With curistoy you follow it to a steep cliff where it disappears. Strangly a floating red stone lie in front of you. And there around it was 11 other trainers equally confused.

Listen you'll learn what the legends have in store for you once everyone signs up, ok?

mootixguy
05-12-2007, 02:41 PM
LordZangoose, thanks for making me realize I forgot to metion somthing

You have been choosen (without realizing it) by the legends to forfill the prochecy. On your tenth birthday you each noticed your hand started to glow. Suddenly a symbol appeared on your palm burning into your skin. It was the shape of a star, and depending where your from depends what color it is.
Kanto: Red
Jhoto: Blue
Heon: Green
Sinnoh: Yellow

You, being as frightfully confused as you are, start to panic a little. Your starter Pokemon also seems worried. But suddenly out of nowhere a strange sound is heard. The legend the repreansts your region appears to you. But it breaks into a run. With curistoy you follow it to a steep cliff where it disappears. Strangly a floating red stone lie in front of you. And there around it was 11 other trainers equally confused.

Listen you'll learn what the legends have in store for you once everyone signs up, ok?
Wtf? This sounds like a cross of Harry Potter and Gransazers.

Correct your grammar and spelling, please.

Realityxxx
05-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Well, You DID'NT say Which Of The Pixies It Was. Anyways, I'll Join:
Name: Saruna
Gender: Female
Age: 10
Description: Long, Blue Hair That Is Down, A Red Bandanna, Blue Shorts, A Red Tank-Top And Bare Feet.
History: Saruna Has Always Loved Ice,Water And Fire Pokemon. She Was A Daughter Of The Daycare People In Johto. Sometimes She Wolud Help Her Perants And Play With The Pokemon.
Family: The Daycare Lady And Man, A Sister And A Brother.
Starter: Cyndaquil
Pokemon You Would Like To Catch: Lapras,Cloyster, Vulpix And Growlithe.
HOPE THIS IS ACCEPTED!

gallade99
05-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Totadile


Name: Kenny
Gender: Male
Age:10
Destrition: http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4972/dptr158aj7.png
Histroy: I build Pokeballs, and I especially use Abyss balls, the ball with a 95% chance of catching Darks but 5% for any other type.
Family: Mom And Dad, and also my cousin, a gym leader.
Starter Pokemon: Totadile
Pokemon you hope to capture:Tyranitar, Umbreon, Houndoom, Murkrow, Sneasel.