PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I give up, how do you make one of those trainer cards?

MorganKnives
05-12-2007, 03:10 PM
I know this doesn't exactly pertain to the game but I keep seeing people with those trainer cards and I haven't a clue as to how you get them. I tried that site listed on some of those cards but the URL just wasn't working. @_@

WifiFX
05-12-2007, 03:12 PM
I know this doesn't exactly pertain to the game but I keep seeing people with those trainer cards and I haven't a clue as to how you get them. I tried that site listed on some of those cards but the URL just wasn't working. @_@

does it really bug you that much? oh...btw, wrong thread.

Sceptile
05-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Look at my Trainer Card, there is a .com at the bottom. Go there and it's so easy from then on. :)

MorganKnives
05-12-2007, 03:18 PM
does it really bug you that much? oh...btw, wrong thread.

Obviously, it must be bothering me that much to have made a thread on it. But where else would I have posted? :oops: Sorry, I'm still a bit new.

Look at my Trainer Card, there is a .com at the bottom. Go there and it's so easy from then on. :)

That's the site I tried about twenty times. I keep getting this random thing.

mootixguy
05-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Visit my trainer card shop (link in sig) and I can help you, and it won't even have an advert!

WifiFX
05-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Obviously, it must be bothering me that much to have made a thread on it. But where else would I have posted? :oops: Sorry, I'm still a bit new.

That's the site I tried about twenty times. I keep getting this random thing.

the art and stuff thread

MorganKnives
05-12-2007, 03:22 PM
the art and stuff thread

... There's an art thread? :oops:

WifiFX
05-12-2007, 03:25 PM
... There's an art thread? :oops:

yep, its called mixed art.

MorganKnives
05-12-2007, 03:31 PM
yep, its called mixed art.

Oops... My bad... :oops: Well, I think I got my question answered anyway so, lock it up Scotty.