PDA

View Full Version : how long does it take to make a pokemon in level 2 - 100

akuma117
05-12-2007, 02:24 PM
bye EV training him

theEND
05-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Eh? If you know anything about EVs first, you'd start training your Pokemon among those who distribute the correct EVs.

If you don't know, basically, every opposing Pokemon will give out a set amount of EVs everytime you defeat them. For every 4 EVs of a certain stat, there will be +1 in that Stat the next time you level up that Pokemon.

It's best to EV train with Pokemon close to your Pokemon's level. If your Pokemon is still at a low level, screw EV training until it's around level 10 or when it can fend for itself.

I don't know how long it'd take to EV train a Pokemon from level 2 to 100, but it depends on the Pokemon, what Pokemon you're going to EV train it with, and if you're willing to take that time.

Besides, what Pokemon is it?

mootixguy
05-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Eh? If you know anything about EVs first, you'd start training your Pokemon among those who distribute the correct EVs.

If you don't know, basically, every opposing Pokemon will give out a set amount of EVs everytime you defeat them. For every 4 EVs of a certain stat, there will be +1 in that Stat the next time you level up that Pokemon.

It's best to EV train with Pokemon close to your Pokemon's level. If your Pokemon is still at a low level, screw EV training until it's around level 10 or when it can fend for itself.

I don't know how long it'd take to EV train a Pokemon from level 2 to 100, but it depends on the Pokemon, what Pokemon you're going to EV train it with, and if you're willing to take that time.

Besides, what Pokemon is it?
You can also use EXP Share on the Pokemon and use a stronger Pokemon at the front to fight strong Pokemon of that EV. This way the weak Pokemon gets both good EXP and EVs.

theEND
05-12-2007, 02:37 PM
You can also use EXP Share on the Pokemon and use a stronger Pokemon at the front to fight strong Pokemon of that EV. This way the weak Pokemon gets both good EXP and EVs.
Oh yeah, that too.

But the EXP share should be used with a Pokemon that you also want to get the same EVs. For example, if you want to train a Riolu to get good Attack EVs, make a Garchomp battle in the front line.

akuma117
05-12-2007, 02:38 PM
a sneasel if it helps here are his stats

lv. 2
hp 14
atk 10
def 8
spatk 6
spdef 8
spd 10

while at it
what am i missing on my team
electivire
staravia definetly getting replace just flying slave :)
infernape
garchomp
palkia
weavile tell me what should i do?

theEND
05-12-2007, 02:40 PM
a sneasel if it helps here are his stats

lv. 2
hp 14
atk 10
def 8
spatk 6
spdef 8
spd 10

while at it
what am i missing on my team
electivire
staravia definetly getting replace just flying slave :)
infernape
garchomp
palkia
weavile tell me what should i do?
Your best bet for now is to train that Sneasel with some Shinx you can find.

akuma117
05-12-2007, 02:43 PM
o well hes in level 20 now what do i do?
and is my party anygood?

akuma117
05-12-2007, 03:24 PM
should i teach my weavile giga impact?

WifiFX
05-12-2007, 03:39 PM
should i teach my weavile giga impact?

how could it learn it?

akuma117
05-12-2007, 04:14 PM
i have it as a TM i dont know how tho i think i got it from my friend