PDA

View Full Version : stupid missing key!!!

kamiam
05-12-2007, 03:29 PM
I am so fusterated:mad: , that stupid lady at the reatustat by lake valor (exuse me for my bad spelling), lost her stupid key, and i cant stupid find it!!

HELP ME:pray:

MagmarMan
05-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Me too!! I can't find the key!!

kamiam
05-12-2007, 03:32 PM
someone please help us!!

The Jr Trainer
Go to outside the front desk and press a 2 steps norht and then LOOK to the LEFT. and press a or someting like that.(this is from the top exit of hte front desk).

ps you get a lava cookie from her ea gay right i know

Hikozaru8
Me too!! I can't find the key!!
Use the item finder on the poketch be hind the hotel u pass through.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-12-2007, 03:33 PM
You know the reception area? Where the guy behind the desk heals your Pokemon? Well, just North, outside of there, use your ItemFinder-touch-screen-thing. You'll find it there.

BTW I think it's called the Dowsing Machine.

Hikozaru8
05-12-2007, 03:34 PM
You know the reception area? Where the guy behind the desk heals your Pokemon? Well, just North, outside of there, use your ItemFinder-touch-screen-thing. You'll find it there.

BTW I think it's called the Dowsing Machine.
ya its the dowsing machine

kamiam
05-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Go to outside the front desk and press a 2 steps norht and then LOOK to the LEFT. and press a or someting like that.(this is from the top exit of hte front desk).

i cant tell whick way is the back and which way is the front there??

The Jr Trainer
05-12-2007, 03:42 PM

I know im bad at DIRECTIONS sry!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA but all you get is a lava cookie so it's piontless

Salamence
05-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Yah, don't worry about it.
It's not important.

Hikozaru8
05-12-2007, 03:45 PM
behind the hotel, akthough it is pointless as the jr trainer said

AshMistyMayfan
05-12-2007, 11:00 PM

He's right. WHat you do is go outside and gently tap one, two going north, gently one tap and face left, press a and BOOM, there's the suite key. I never would've thought that would be there in a million years!

Least it answered my question.:oops:

mootixguy
05-13-2007, 10:06 AM
This was such a pointless quest...

silent pokemon master
05-13-2007, 11:30 AM
If you ment pointless question it not such a pointless one some poeple wanna do it so its not that point less if your talknig bout quests atleast they have one apart from the main story line:rolleyes:

Anastasia-R
05-13-2007, 01:26 PM

Yep that's all you get. A lava cookie that you could have traded from you GBA games. Well the pokemon would need to hold it.

WifiFX
05-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Yep that's all you get. A lava cookie that you could have traded from you GBA games. Well the pokemon would need to hold it.

I know, shes locked out of her home, you walk about a blok to find a tiny key, bring it back, and she ives you a cookie...:susp:

Anastasia-R
05-13-2007, 01:28 PM
I know, shes locked out of her home, you walk about a blok to find a tiny key, bring it back, and she ives you a cookie...:susp:

I hate the person who ever had the idea to do that. Well anyone who got the key you got a rip-off like me.:susp:

WifiFX
05-13-2007, 01:33 PM
arghh.. I didn't waste my time..I got the guide..Even nintendo said "big deal" In the guide!!!