PDA

View Full Version : GTS Glitch(not the cloning one) and Daycare Center Glitch [Im not lying.]

spartan117
05-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Well I just discovered these myself and I dont know if anyuone else knows about it so Im just posting.

Well first of all I'll tell about my GTS experience. I was trying to clone my Articuno and when I tried to I shut off the DS at the wrong time. So I turn on my DS save in front of the desk and then check my party and Articuno isnt there so i go on GTS and check if he's there but he isnt there either. So I leave GTS and then shut off my DS. When I turn it back on he still isnt in my party but then I save and go to GTS and he's there again......and I saved when he wasnt there. So that was weird.

The Daycare glitch I just found out was when I tried to get a Piplup to trade in GTS. So I go to the Daycare Center and but my Raichu and Ditto are there so I see they have an egg. I deside not to take it and take out Raichu and put my Empoleon. So after that I take the egg that Raichu and Ditto had and when it hatched it was a Piplup! It should have been a Pichu but it was a Piplup so now I have a male Piplup up for trade-anyone want it?

Haelleah
05-12-2007, 11:18 PM
I didn't think you could take a Pokemon out of the day care without taking the egg from the old man first (or giving it to him)...

Eeveedude
05-12-2007, 11:32 PM
I didn't think you could take a Pokemon out of the day care without taking the egg from the old man first (or giving it to him)...
good point haelleah how did u do it then spartan117?... dud dun dah

spartan117
05-12-2007, 11:42 PM
good point haelleah how did u do it then spartan117?... dud dun dah
Oh I've taken it out a pokemon out of the Day Care a million times before taking the egg from the Day Care Man.

Eeveedude
05-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Oh I've taken it out a pokemon out of the Day Care a million times before taking the egg from the Day Care Man.
But dosent she say "my hus band is looking 4 u out side" or somethin like that?

spartan117
05-12-2007, 11:49 PM
But dosent she say "my hus band is looking 4 u out side" or somethin like that?
Nope not for me. It only did that to me in my Emerald and Fire Red.

Erureido
05-12-2007, 11:49 PM
have you tried to do this with a legend???

spartan117
05-12-2007, 11:51 PM
have you tried to do this with a legend???
No not yet......maybe i should try it then XD. Good idea thanx.

diamond_fan1
05-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Cool i might try it!

Mr M
05-13-2007, 12:06 AM

Well if does work..let us all know! I may consider trying it out..if it works! :oops: But you'll never know am I right? Lol!

Skyler Kuhn
05-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Well if does work..let us all know! I may consider trying it out..if it works! :oops: But you'll never know am I right? Lol!
it dosent his game is glitched it wont let you take out a parent while the egg is there! Lucky you, your game is screwed up!!!

Salamence
05-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Sounds easier, in my opinion, than cloning the right way.

spartan117
05-13-2007, 12:11 AM
it dosent his game is glitched it wont let you take out a parent while the egg is there! Lucky you, your game is screwed up!!!
Lol XD. I just found out another thing about it. You need a pokemon that makes an egg to get along with the other one and you have to keep checking if the Day Care man has an egg and make sure theres no egg on the daycare checker.

Skyler Kuhn
05-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Lol XD. I just found out another thing about it. You need a pokemon that makes an egg to get along with the other one and you have to keep checking if the Day Care man has an egg and make sure theres no egg on the daycare checker.
dude, this only work for you, so stop telling other people YOUR GAME IS GLITCHED YOUR WASTING OTHER PEOPLE"S TIME!!!

spartan117
05-13-2007, 12:14 AM
dude, this only work for you, so stop telling other people YOUR GAME IS GLITCHED YOUR WASTING OTHER PEOPLE"S TIME!!!
Some one else's game may be gliched too you know...>_>....

ohh man I just messed up. I let the Day Care man keep the egg XD. Im gonna try again.

MagmarMan
05-13-2007, 12:26 AM

You need to chill...If it's a waste of time than don't post.

I'm going to try this glitch even if it might not work.

Tsunami
05-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Once you refuse to take an egg you cant get it back the day care thing wasnt a glitch your pokemon just had sex and had an egg super fast its happened to me a lot of times(infact the first time i put a pokemon and a ditto into the center it had an egg right when i walked out)

spartan117
05-13-2007, 12:49 AM
You need to chill...If it's a waste of time than don't post.

I'm going to try this glitch even if it might not work.
I cant get it to work. It worked once though but its hard because when you ask for the egg it has to be perfect timing because the egg isnt supposed to be made. Its really cofusing and hard to explain it. i will keep trying to make it work and if it will work I will post an official cheat thread with all the instructions how to do it....if it works though.