PDA

View Full Version : about baby pokemon...

Wobbuffet113
05-13-2007, 01:45 AM
although some of the new pokemon, like Bonsley and Mime Jr. and Happiny, feel like baby pokemon, other, like Budew and Chingling, do not. Are they even counted as baby pokemon? And my most lingering question still prevails, is Togepi a baby pokemon (considering its now found in the wild and all, and it technically wasn't a pre-ev of a former pokemon)?

Erureido
05-13-2007, 01:58 AM
all of those pkmn are babies even though they can be find in the wild, but still they can't breed

Wobbuffet113
05-13-2007, 02:01 AM
but then i must question how they logically breed into more Chingling, if Chingling can only evolve with happiness. How are more Chimecos made then? or do they like import them from Hoenn?
I acknowldge, I think about this a bit too much...

magentaman
05-14-2007, 07:14 PM
you olny get chinglings if you use the right essence when breeding chimecho, otherwise it just hatches to chimecho

Skyler Kuhn
05-14-2007, 07:19 PM
although some of the new pokemon, like Bonsley and Mime Jr. and Happiny, feel like baby pokemon, other, like Budew and Chingling, do not. Are they even counted as baby pokemon? And my most lingering question still prevails, is Togepi a baby pokemon (considering its now found in the wild and all, and it technically wasn't a pre-ev of a former pokemon)?
a baby pokemon is any pokemon whose evolved form was released to the public befor it was so even riolu is a baby
ps Chingling is SO cute! the best baby pokemon ever!

silent pokemon master
05-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Would Muchlax be one?

Skyler Kuhn
05-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Would Muchlax be one?
yes, munchlax is a baby because snorlax was released WAY befor munchlax was, but the release to the public only has to be 1 day the only execption is togiepi

im an expert on baby pokemon!

Charizard The Great
05-14-2007, 07:45 PM
I think Munchlax is a baby Pokemon, but I breeded Snorlax with Ditto and Snorlax had a baby Snrlax :D

silent pokemon master
05-14-2007, 07:46 PM
yes, munchlax is a baby because snorlax was released WAY befor munchlax was, but the release to the public only has to be 1 day the only execption is togiepi

im an expert on baby pokemon!

Nice one. I'll come to you then for advice on Baby poke's:oops:

Erureido
05-14-2007, 07:47 PM
ithink snorlax has to have the Full incense

silent pokemon master
05-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Also how long does it take for magenuim to have you-know-what with a ditto ?

Skyler Kuhn
05-14-2007, 08:20 PM
ithink snorlax has to have the Full incense
were do you get a snorlax/munchlax? is it pearl exclusive?

silent pokemon master
05-14-2007, 08:24 PM
no not an exclusive just get one from pal park lol i like my new avvy

Erureido
05-14-2007, 08:26 PM
were do you get a snorlax/munchlax? is it pearl exclusive?
no it isn't, u can either transfer it or evolve it from muchlax (munchlax is found in sweet honey trees)

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Also how long does it take for magenuim to have you-know-what with a ditto ?

Depends. If they are originally owed by 2 different trainers(ID different, also name) it's useually quicker, If same trainer, could take a while, and somehow related(parent breed w/ that Ditto before)... how long can you wait?

silent pokemon master
05-14-2007, 08:37 PM
not long im gonna give some gal a chickorita a cydiquile and a lugia or arcurus shaymin and darkrai

Skyler Kuhn
05-14-2007, 08:39 PM
no it isn't, u can either transfer it or evolve it from muchlax (munchlax is found in sweet honey trees)
ok, thanks for the help guys, and on your new avatar, i kinda liked the old one and this one makes me think your a chick, even though your profile says your a dude! My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard, and their like, wanna trade cards? damn right, i wanna trade cards! i can beat yea, cause i got charzard! lol that was the 7th coolest avatar ever!

charmeleonblaze
05-14-2007, 09:04 PM
you olny get chinglings if you use the right essence when breeding chimecho, otherwise it just hatches to chimecho

I just caught my Chingling in Mt. Coronet.