PDA

View Full Version : Vulpix Shiny Possible on Pearl?

Kitsune
05-13-2007, 03:02 AM
Is it possible to obtain a shiny Vulpix on Pearl? You have to have LeafGreen inserted in order to make it appear, but I just wanted to be sure. I just found out about shinys today... ^^

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-13-2007, 03:05 AM
Is it possible to obtain a shiny Vulpix on Pearl? You have to have LeafGreen inserted in order to make it appear, but I just wanted to be sure. I just found out about shinys today... ^^

If you can find a pokemon, you can find it shiny.

Kitsune
05-13-2007, 03:07 AM
I don't want to flood the board, so I will ask it here.

When playing online, does Nintendo use a system to ban "hacked" pokemon, glitched, etc., from being used or will you see them?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-13-2007, 03:11 AM
I don't want to flood the board, so I will ask it here.

When playing online, does Nintendo use a system to ban "hacked" pokemon, glitched, etc., from being used or will you see them?

...I think you can see them...

Akiira
05-13-2007, 03:42 AM
The only way you could tell is by looking where they're from... sometimes it's obvious, like finding a shiny arceus on route 224... it's hacked. also look for anything caught with a masterball, almost guranteed to be hacked.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-13-2007, 04:29 AM
The only way you could tell is by looking where they're from... sometimes it's obvious, like finding a shiny arceus on route 224... it's hacked. also look for anything caught with a masterball, almost guranteed to be hacked.

Unless they were stupid enough to throw a master ball at it. WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY FIRST LEGIT SHINY HACKED?!?!

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 04:32 AM
Unless they were stupid enough to throw a master ball at it. WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY FIRST LEGIT SHINY HACKED?!?!

Lol, I would actually catch a legit shiny that I found with a Master ball, too; seeing as I've never found one before --- save the purple wurmple that I found in emerald before I got any pokeballs ;_;

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Lol, I would actually catch a legit shiny that I found with a Master ball, too; seeing as I've never found one before --- save the purple wurmple that I found in emerald before I got any pokeballs ;_;

Wow. I feel sorry for ya. That's why I hate the beggining. Possible shiny encounters that you CAN'T catch:dazed: Btw. My first shiny was a Lv. 2/3 Zigzagoon caught in a MB:oops:

T r I p L e x
05-13-2007, 04:37 AM
hey guys ya my friend showed me his team and all of them were caught in master balls. so what im wondering is when you trade someone over wifi does it auntomatically come in masterball.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-13-2007, 04:40 AM
hey guys ya my friend showed me his team and all of them were caught in master balls. so what im wondering is when you trade someone over wifi does it auntomatically come in masterball.

No. They come in the ball they were caught in.

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 04:42 AM

You're friend's team is probably cheated.

Rizadon
05-13-2007, 04:53 AM
shinys are possible, I saw shiny onix in iron island, but dumb riley killed it!!!
*takes anger meds*