PDA

View Full Version : -Getting Revenge- Sign-Ups

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-13-2007, 06:23 AM
Getting Revenge

-Plot/Storyline-
Many kids made it through, but they got nothing. After catching the rare Pokemon, Mew, for the evil Giovanni, they were treated poorly and only got seven Pokedollars to share amongst many people after the five hard months of trying to catch Mew. They wouldnít take it. They would have to get revenge on Giovanni and all his evil grunts before Mew turns into an evil Pokemon. The kids being only the ages thirteen and fourteen will make it hard to get revenge Having no one to lead the group, the league of kids each split-up to stop Team Rocket. They would have to enter the newly discovered base they made, which had a couple of thousand floors. They knew they would not give up. The Team Rocket Leader sent millions of grunts and untrained Pokemon like Arcanine out to stop the children to reaching the floor he stood in and take Mew. The kids had a little time before they took the DNA of Mew to create a Mewthree, which would make another rare Pokemon. If they successfully create a Mewthree, they would send millions of grunts to steal Mewtwo, which would make it harder for the kids. The kids would have to carry heavily on supplies because it would be a long time without sleep and eating a little bit each and every day. You could be a part of the league of kids, or be an evil person, itís your choice.

Against Team Rocket
Character Name: The name of your character in the Role-Play.
History: What happened before you got Mew for Giovanni. Make it good; this is the most important part of your Sign Up.
Looks: Your height and weight, how your character looks.
Personality: Is he/she nice, wacky? Detail this.
Pokemon: At least three, donít make it too uber.
Talent: Swimming, Running, etc. This might not matter in the Role-Play.

Rocket
Part Of Group: Executive, Elite, or Trainee
Looks: How your character looks without the Team Rocket uniform.
Personality: The personality of your character.
Talent: Anything the person is good at.
Pokemon: The team, must have at least one poison and a mascot. Not too uber.

-Rules-
1. No Mary Sues/Gary-Stus.
2. No bunnying
3. No god-modding
4. No flaming
5. Keep it PG-13. No you know what.
6. Post long posts when Rping. If you break this rule thrice, youíre out.
7. Donít be a baby after you get denied. Itíll make it worse.

Start the Sign Ups!

I hope the Infraction Mallet doesn't throw this away.

-Accepted Characters-

NoaN-Kayla- Sign Up (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1103001&postcount=2)
Eeveeking929-Cole-Reserved
Tombi-Reserved

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-13-2007, 06:59 AM
My Sign Up

Name: Kayla Richardson

History:

Kayla was born in Celadon City, Kanto. She was a young breeder who took care of Pokemon daily. She held a little breeding center in front of her house so she could earn money to keep here little Vulpix safe. She learned breeding techniques and earned a lot of money. Using some of the money she earned, she helped her family buy a bigger house in Lilycove City. But there was one problem. Team Aqua was in the city. After a few months, they re-moved to Celadon, next to the house they used to live in. But one problem came as they came back. The evil team Rocket set a mini-base in the Celadon Game Corner and Kayla didnít know. When she played in the Game Corner, she was kidnapped along with many other kids. She was only nine. After five years of training to become a Rocket, she was sent to catch Mew by Giovanni. They reached the goal.

Looks:

Kayla is always aiming towards a punkish look. She usually wears something black with skulls or flames. Kayla usually wears some baggy pants or some old pair of jeans. Kayla loves wearing jackets that look cool to her. Her black hair goes down to her hips and she could barely see with her hair covering her eyes. Kayla needs to wear glasses everywhere, but tends not to. She only wears boots or steel-toe. She has very few pockets, so she tries not to hold lots of things.

Personality:

She is usually non-talkative and very shy. She sometimes doesnít talk at all. She is very strict whenever he is a leader. She tries not to talk to people because it leads to making friends. Whenever she sees someone she likes, she tries not to approach him. She is usually always asleep and is a boring guy. She is in to high-tech gadgets. She loves to have rivals or else he would be very loose in battling. He always has one key Pokemon in each battle. He thinks of his Pokemon as friends not pets.

Pokemon:

Ninetales, Butterfree, Pidgeotto, Charmeleon, Seadra

Talent: She can swim with ease.

:biggrin: Accepted:biggrin:

Realityxxx
05-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Name: Sora
History: Sora Used To Live In Cinnabar, Kanto. She Took Care Of A Baby Sandshrew Before she got mew. She Is A Ground Trainer And Will Never Give Up. Se Previously Created Mewthree.
Looks: http://i10.tinypic.com/4kjzl2b.pn
Personality: Shy And Mystryous. She Can Be Timid, But Just Dont Get Her Angry!
Pokemon: Sandslash, Flygon,Lavartar,Golem And Wooper.
Talent: She Can Swim In Even The Toughest Currents.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 03:02 PM
NoaN, don't accept her, please. Not uintil she can learn to control that every word capitalization thing. Also, RESERVATION.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Name: Sora
History: Sora Used To Live In Cinnabar, Kanto. She Took Care Of A Baby Sandshrew Before she got mew. She Is A Ground Trainer And Will Never Give Up. Se Previously Created Mewthree.
Looks: http://i10.tinypic.com/4kjzl2b.pn
Personality: Shy And Mystryous. She Can Be Timid, But Just Dont Get Her Angry!
Pokemon: Sandslash, Flygon,Lavartar,Golem And Wooper.
Talent: She Can Swim In Even The Toughest Currents.

Kitten- Denied
I will not take a member who capatilizes every word. Next, no pics please. Third, make it longer. And, she caught Mewthree? No, no, no. You may have not read the plot. The Rockets will eventually make Mewthree if the kids don't stop them.

NoaN, don't accept her, please. Not uintil she can learn to control that every word capitalization thing. Also, RESERVATION.

Okey dokeys. Added. I know Amelia/Nate's appearance and personality, you get to make it short if you'd like.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Actually I'm going to use Cole, but he looks mostly the same as Nate, just a slightly different hairstyle and somewhat different clothes.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Actually I'm going to use Cole, but he looks mostly the same as Nate, just a slightly different hairstyle and somewhat different clothes.

Okay. Cole it is. I'll put you on the accepted list as reserved.

Tombi
05-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I may join this. I need to figure out a good character first. ;P

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-13-2007, 03:16 PM
I may join this. I need to figure out a good character first. ;P

Yay. Tombi is here! Okay, reserved.

Realityxxx
05-14-2007, 12:49 PM
lol, I WILL GET MY TEAM OF BUBBLE MONSTERS TO EAT YOU! seriously, don't or i might Tell Gaia Online ((NOT THE USER!)) And Pokecommunity To Get You :wink: Nah, Hmm...... well, i am new anyways, since i just joined in april. AUGH! JUST QUIT BEING MEAN TO ME OR I'M TELLING ESPEON SUN! WELL, IF SHE CARES ANYWAYS!

sockyo
05-14-2007, 02:55 PM
Name: Gin Yuki

History:

Gin was born in Cerulian City, Kanto. He was a young trainer who took care of the Pokemon in the gym. The gym was near his house so he didn't care to go to the gym and help. He learned how to train Pokemon while he worked in the gym. The gym leader taught Gin swimming. One day, Team Rocket came to the city. They destroyed half of the city , including Gin's house. Team Rocket built a base in the gym. When he went to the gym, a Rocket member kidnapped him. He was only nine. After five years of training to become a Rocket, he was sent to catch Mew by Giovanni. They reached the goal, but, he wasn't happy to do that, so he escaped from the Rockets.

Looks:

Gin wears a white shirt with a black bandana around his right arm. He wears black baggy pants. He likes to put a red long scarf around his neck. His silver hair gives him a look of a lonely type of man. Gin wears black glasses with blue frame. He wears black sneakers with red stripes. He has few pockets on his pants, and he usually put there Pokealls or his black gloves.

Personality:

He doesn't speak much and he likes to be alone. He sometimes wants that everyone will leave him alone. He tries not to talk to people because he doesn't want friends, because he doesn't want to lose them one day. Whenever he sees a girl that he likes, he tries tries to walk away. He usually likes to be next to a place with water or a forest. He likes to fight and it doesn't metter to him if he loses or not. He always wants that his Pokemon will be happy.

Pokemon:

Charmander, Beedrill, Dodrio, Magmar, Eevee

Talent: He is a swimmmer and has a logical understanding.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-14-2007, 09:02 PM
lol, I WILL GET MY TEAM OF BUBBLE MONSTERS TO EAT YOU! seriously, don't or i might Tell Gaia Online ((NOT THE USER!)) And Pokecommunity To Get You :wink: Nah, Hmm...... well, i am new anyways, since i just joined in april. AUGH! JUST QUIT BEING MEAN TO ME OR I'M TELLING ESPEON SUN! WELL, IF SHE CARES ANYWAYS!

Doesn't matter if your new. Sockyo is new and he has a good sign up.

Name: Gin Yuki

History:

Gin was born in Cerulian City, Kanto. He was a young trainer who took care of the Pokemon in the gym. The gym was near his house so he didn't care to go to the gym and help. He learned how to train Pokemon while he worked in the gym. The gym leader taught Gin swimming. One day, Team Rocket came to the city. They destroyed half of the city , including Gin's house. Team Rocket built a base in the gym. When he went to the gym, a Rocket member kidnapped him. He was only nine. After five years of training to become a Rocket, he was sent to catch Mew by Giovanni. They reached the goal, but, he wasn't happy to do that, so he escaped from the Rockets.

Looks:

Gin wears a white shirt with a black bandana around his right arm. He wears black baggy pants. He likes to put a red long scarf around his neck. His silver hair gives him a look of a lonely type of man. Gin wears black glasses with blue frame. He wears black sneakers with red stripes. He has few pockets on his pants, and he usually put there Pokealls or his black gloves.

Personality:

He doesn't speak much and he likes to be alone. He sometimes wants that everyone will leave him alone. He tries not to talk to people because he doesn't want friends, because he doesn't want to lose them one day. Whenever he sees a girl that he likes, he tries tries to walk away. He usually likes to be next to a place with water or a forest. He likes to fight and it doesn't metter to him if he loses or not. He always wants that his Pokemon will be happy.

Pokemon:

Charizard, Beedrill, Dodrio, Magmar, Blastoise

Talent: He is a swimmmer and has a logical understanding.

Accepted when you change Blastoise and Charizard to a more basic pokemon or the pre-evo.

sockyo
05-15-2007, 03:41 AM
Eddited.................

Realityxxx
05-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Doesn't matter if your new. Sockyo is new and he has a good sign up.

Accepted when you change Blastoise and Charizard to a more basic pokemon or the pre-evo.

LOLZARONI! I'm Not Quite Used To Rping Yet....... i'll change it to a better signup, Noob Of All Noobs.

Saraibre Ryu
05-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Reserve me a spot please, I'll get my profile done ASAP. I need to make a better character for myself first.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Eddited.................

Accepted.

LOLZARONI! I'm Not Quite Used To Rping Yet....... i'll change it to a better signup, Noob Of All Noobs.

Ok. You only have two chances though.

Reserve me a spot please, I'll get my profile done ASAP. I need to make a better character for myself first.

Sure. Reserved.

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Against Team Rocket
Character Name: Ashley Turner
History: Before Ashely captured Mew she was on a journey to become a top coordinator and win the Sinnoh Grand Festival, she also wanted to become a breeder but that really didn't work out to well because of her contests. Ashel always cared for Pokemno and other people she will never leave anyone behind.
Looks: H: 5'4'', W: 100, L: Ashley has blond hair that goes to her lower back. She has pink clips in her hair. She has a blue shirt with a piplup on it. She also has light blue shorts on and blue shoes to match. Then she has a pink knapsack to carry her pokemon. She alos has a poketech on one hand and a pink wrist band on the other.
Personality: Ashley is very kind she likes to talk but not too much. She loves pokemon and is very kind she never gets mad. She loves berries and loves to participant in battles, she also likes to get sleep but not to much because she likes to be awake also.
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Espeon, Chingling
Talent: Winning Contests

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-16-2007, 01:53 AM
Against Team Rocket
Character Name: Ashley Turner
History: Before Ashely captured Mew she was on a journey to become a top coordinator and win the Sinnoh Grand Festival, she also wanted to become a breeder but that really didn't work out to well because of her contests. Ashel always cared for Pokemno and other people she will never leave anyone behind.
Looks: H: 5'4'', W: 100, L: Ashley has blond hair that goes to her lower back. She has pink clips in her hair. She has a blue shirt with a piplup on it. She also has light blue shorts on and blue shoes to match. Then she has a pink knapsack to carry her pokemon.
Personality: Ashley is very kind she likes to talk but not too much. She loves pokemon and is very kind she never gets mad.
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Espeon, Chingling
Talent: Winning Contests

Pending. Just add two more lines in Looks and personality and I will accept.

Realityxxx
05-16-2007, 08:11 AM
I Hope this is good enough!
Against Team Rocket
Name: Karu
History: Before Karu previously caputured Mew, She was a helper at the Pokemon Center. She won many battles, and a few Grand Tortaments. She Can Be Timid, But She'll NEVER leave anyone.
Looks: H: 5'5" W: 100 L: Karu has Long, Brown Hair That Goes Down to her shoulders and deep, blue eyes. She also wears blue shorts, a blue tank-top And a Navy headband. She keeps her Pokemon in a bag like May's, but the color is Navy.
Pokemon: Wartortle, Lapras, Milotic, Clamprel And Masqurain.
Talent: Swimming And Planning

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-16-2007, 09:00 PM
I Hope this is good enough!
Against Team Rocket
Name: Karu
History: Before Karu previously caputured Mew, She was a helper at the Pokemon Center. She won many battles, and a few Grand Tortaments. She Can Be Timid, But She'll NEVER leave anyone.
Looks: H: 5'5" W: 100 L: Karu has Long, Brown Hair That Goes Down to her shoulders and deep, blue eyes. She also wears blue shorts, a blue tank-top And a Navy headband. She keeps her Pokemon in a bag like May's, but the color is Navy.
Pokemon: Wartortle, Lapras, Milotic, Clamprel And Masqurain.
Talent: Swimming And Planning

Denied. To short. 1 more try til you have no chances.

Togeking
05-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Against Team Rocket
Character Name: Takeru "T.K." Takaishi

History:

T.K. was an orphan after his parents were injured in a freak car accident. With their last strength, they sent him to Celedon City, Kanto, and forced him to live with Erika, his sister. He hated his sister and her Grass Pokemon, especially her Tangrowth. It would always get him covered in thick, sticky vines. Everyday he would have to take two baths, which was very annoying.

One sunny morning, when he went into Rocket Game Corner, he was surprised to see that the entire building was empty. Not a single soul in sight. Only the humming of a slot. He headed over to the slot and examined it for a few seconds. He inserted a coin. The slot machine stopped completely and went blank. A great rumbling occurred over at the wall. It seemed as if the wall had shifted and opened somewhere...

Then something else started humming, louder than the first. T.K. was sure that it was coming from the newly opened Roulette. I thought the Roulette was a table game, not electronic... He went to the Roulette table and examined it twice, finding nothing but the annoying humming sound. Even someone with an I.Q. ten times higher than his above-advanced-collage I.Q. could even possibly find out the secret. How about putting a coin on it? I bet nothing'll happen... As he carefully put the coin onto the table, he was amazed that the table had moved! It had even actually charged at the wall! The wall opened, leading a stairway into a dark room.

Following the stairs, T.K. went into the room cautiously. A bright light it up, almost blinding his eyes. "Congratulations, you are now part of Team Rocket. Please pick any Pokemon for your mission." The voice was deep and very loud. It sounded not human, but instead, computer. "Who are you?" T.K. was afraid. "I am sorry, 'Whoareyou' is not a Pokemon. Please choose again." "Fine, Puptitar, Bagon, and Rotom. Now, who are you?" "Choice accepted. Now, please pick a color." "Um... black." "Choice confirmed. You have chosen the correct color. Now, do not move." "Why shouldn't I?" It was too late. Ten men dropped down from behind him. Then all sent out Spinda, most likely level 80. A gathering of sprials went into their heads. The all used a new move of theirs- Dizzy Dance. It confused T.K. into thinking he was a Rocket Member. "Now, you are to capture Mew with some other new recruits. Please take these Pokeballs and be on your way."

After declining the 7 Poke, he snapped out of confusion and ran away, planning something to do to Giovanni.

Looks: 4'11, 75 pounds. Male in this picture. (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5a/Tc_calendar.jpg/200px-Tc_calendar.jpg)

Personality: You could call him a genius, or you could call him a person that never fits in. Although he is abnormally smart, no one likes him, making him always seen lonely. Even when he is by people, he is teased and made fun at. When he was recruited by Giovanni, he actually felt normal, even though he was stuck in confusion. T.K. likes to take charge of people when in school assignments and missions, unless he's angry, like when Giovanni took control of him. During this time, he threatens the person and usually, that person is never seen again. But in the case of Giovanni, he just left.

Pokemon:
Pupitar- Always in a bad temper. As soon as you get friends with him, you'll wish you never have.

Bagon- Unlike other Bagon, he loves to play. He is often childish.He had once eaten an Everstone, thinking it was a chocolate carving of a rock.

Rotom- It loves to linger inside Pupitar, controlling what he does. It is often never seen in its true form. unless in battle.

Talent:School Prefect, Fencing, and some Martial Arts.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-16-2007, 10:36 PM
Against Team Rocket
History: What happened before you got Mew for Giovanni. Make it good; this is the most important part of your Sign Up.
Looks: Your height and weight, how your character looks.
Personality: Is he/she nice, wacky? Detail this.
Pokemon: At least three, donít make it too uber.
Talent: Swimming, Running, etc. This might not matter in the Role-Play.

Are you going to edit? If not, why'd you post this?

Togeking
05-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Sorry, it was a mistake. I accidentally press submit. Could you post again so I can post mine, please?

Lord Fedora
05-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Character Name: Cole Reiken

History: Cole had an unintersting childhood. He was born to a family of four, with one older sister, a mother, and a father. He grew up around pokemon, living in Pallet Town, which always had a ot of fun small pokemon. The interesting part did not begin until Cole turned 10. Like all yound men, Cole wanted to become a pokemon trainer, and on his 10th birthday,mthat wish was granted, when Cole's parents gave him a pokemon that had been sent to them from Johto by a friend, in an egg that hatched later that same day. the pokemon inside was a Phanpy. Cole took his Phanpy to Prof. Oak to get it checked out and to get his Pokedex so he coud leave in the morning, and discovered something shocking. His Phanpy was incapable of evolving due to a problem at it's hatching. Cole didn't mind however, as he was willing to train Phanpy to be as strong as any Donphan. And that he did.
Over the next copuple of months, Cole traveled around, not really with a goal or anything, just travelig to see the sites and battle every once in a while. He didn't really want to enter the Pokemon League, as that was too competitive for him. The same went for Contests when Cole eventually went to Hoenn (he skipped Johto entirely), as well as the fact that fancy flashy showing off wasn't really his style.
What did appeal to him, however, was Sinnoh. Known for it's amazing Pokemon, which Cole had so far chosen not to seek out and capture, content with his Phanpy, Sinnoh was the perfect place to train, and capture some new Pokemon. The only other Pokemon he had captured so far was a Dratini, whom he had managed to get to evolve into a Dragonair. So, Cole went to Sinnoh, and caught his own Shinx almost right away. Now satisfied (he's easy to satisfy), Cole returned home to Kanto, only to be confronted by a man who wanted to give him a special job...

Looks: Height: 5'2", Weight: 130 lb. I told you the rest already.
Personality: Cole is the laid back type. He doesn't really like to be too competitive, and he isn't in to flashy stuff or Contests or anything. So, instead, most of the stuff he does is just wander around, no real goal in mind, just traveling to look around and learn what he could. He also enjoys the occasional battle, but always for fun, never for a prize or any sort of stakes. However, the one thing that lights a fire under his belly is being cheated, and nothing could be a bigger cheat than what Giovanni did to him. Cole would like nothing more than to have his Phanpy use Rollout on that jerk's face a couple dozen times.
Pokemon: Phanpy, nickname Nate (Note: Never in pokeball, always in Cole's arms.)
Luxray, nickname Kory.
Dragonair, nickname Amelia.
Talent: Tactics

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Sorry, it was a mistake. I accidentally press submit. Could you post again so I can post mine, please?

Eeveeking saved you, lol. And the Mudkip in your sig is cute. Edit!!!
Character Name: Cole Reiken

History: Cole had an unintersting childhood. He was born to a family of four, with one older sister, a mother, and a father. He grew up around pokemon, living in Pallet Town, which always had a ot of fun small pokemon. The interesting part did not begin until Cole turned 10. Like all yound men, Cole wanted to become a pokemon trainer, and on his 10th birthday,mthat wish was granted, when Cole's parents gave him a pokemon that had been sent to them from Johto by a friend, in an egg that hatched later that same day. the pokemon inside was a Phanpy. Cole took his Phanpy to Prof. Oak to get it checked out and to get his Pokedex so he coud leave in the morning, and discovered something shocking. His Phanpy was incapable of evolving due to a problem at it's hatching. Cole didn't mind however, as he was willing to train Phanpy to be as strong as any Donphan. And that he did.
Over the next copuple of months, Cole traveled around, not really with a goal or anything, just travelig to see the sites and battle every once in a while. He didn't really want to enter the Pokemon League, as that was too competitive for him. The same went for Contests when Cole eventually went to Hoenn (he skipped Johto entirely), as well as the fact that fancy flashy showing off wasn't really his style.
What did appeal to him, however, was Sinnoh. Known for it's amazing Pokemon, which Cole had so far chosen not to seek out and capture, content with his Phanpy, Sinnoh was the perfect place to train, and capture some new Pokemon. The only other Pokemon he had captured so far was a Dratini, whom he had managed to get to evolve into a Dragonair. So, Cole went to Sinnoh, and caught his own Shinx almost right away. Now satisfied (he's easy to satisfy), Cole returned home to Kanto, only to be confronted by a man who wanted to give him a special job...

Looks: Height: 5'2", Weight: 130 lb. I told you the rest already.
Personality: Cole is the laid back type. He doesn't really like to be too competitive, and he isn't in to flashy stuff or Contests or anything. So, instead, most of the stuff he does is just wander around, no real goal in mind, just traveling to look around and learn what he could. He also enjoys the occasional battle, but always for fun, never for a prize or any sort of stakes. However, the one thing that lights a fire under his belly is being cheated, and nothing could be a bigger cheat than what Giovanni did to him. Cole would like nothing more than to have his Phanpy use Rollout on that jerk's face a couple dozen times.
Pokemon: Phanpy, nickname Nate (Note: Never in pokeball, always in Cole's arms.)
Luxray, nickname Kory.
Dragonair, nickname Amelia.
Talent: Tactics

Accepted.
I love your Pokemon choice.

Xtra
05-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Against Team Rocket
Character Name: Tala Mabline Chase
History: Before Tala found Mew, Tala was a small school girl living in Kanto with her rich mother. She grew up young and mature, shunning people who were pesat and annoying people out of her life. When 8, Tala moved to Denko, a region in the far south. Denko was all mountains, and rainforest, where Tala found a Misdreveus, wandering and looking for a home. The pokemon was looking for her mother Mismagius. The Misdreveus saw her, and rushed over, and fainted in her arms. Tala ran back to town, Found her mother, and got Misdreveus back to help. She named it Misda, and they trekked together.

Tala found Mew in her dream. She was in a hallway, and she heard Misda playing with someone, or something. She walked into the room, to see a Mew played with Misda, giggling in joy. But strangly, Mew looked at her, and transformed into her, in fear. Tala was staring at an exact clone of herself, and she saw the clone suddenly melt into a gelatnous puddle. She woke up that night, to see a pink tail fly away from her window

Looks: http://i7.tinypic.com/5yi5eog.png
Height: 5'2
Weight: 105 Pounds
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Purple
Descent: Hispanic and American

Personality: She is quite adventurous, loving a good battle, and hating to sit still too long. She is very hyper, yet hates violence and over exxaageration. Never mistake her for someone else, for she finds her self completely unique, in a good way. Her mother tells her that she is stuck-up and think's of her self. but the truth is, she actually cares of herserlf as much as Misda and that's it. She is arragant, yet a delightful person to be around cause' she is hilarious.

Pokemon: Misda, a Female Misdreveus. Age of 3, Non-Shiny, Ribbons of 4, and has these attacks:
Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Ice Beam, and Confusion
Never is in Pokeball. Hovers round
Tropa, a Male Tropius. Age of 1, Non-Shiny, Ribbons of 1, and these attacks:
Body Slam, Razor Leaf, Solarbeam, and Synthesis
Dewd, a Male Dewgong. Age of 2, Non-Shiny, Ribbons of 2, and these attacks:
Body Slam, Ice Beam, Surf, and Horn Attack

Talent: Swimming, and Berry Planting, Growing, and Picking

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Against Team Rocket
Character Name: Tala Mabline Chase
History: Before Tala found Mew, Tala was a small school girl living in Kanto with her rich mother. She grew up young and mature, shunning people who were pesat and annoying people out of her life. When 8, Tala moved to Denko, a region in the far south. Denko was all mountains, and rainforest, where Tala found a Misdreveus, wandering and looking for a home. The pokemon was looking for her mother Mismagius. The Misdreveus saw her, and rushed over, and fainted in her arms. Tala ran back to town, Found her mother, and got Misdreveus back to help. She named it Misda, and they trekked together.

Tala found Mew in her dream. She was in a hallway, and she heard Misda playing with someone, or something. She walked into the room, to see a Mew played with Misda, giggling in joy. But strangly, Mew looked at her, and transformed into her, in fear. Tala was staring at an exact clone of herself, and she saw the clone suddenly melt into a gelatnous puddle. She woke up that night, to see a pink tail fly away from her window

Looks: http://i7.tinypic.com/5yi5eog.png
Height: 5'2
Weight: 105 Pounds
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Purple
Descent: Hispanic and American

Personality: She is quite adventurous, loving a good battle, and hating to sit still too long. She is very hyper, yet hates violence and over exxaageration. Never mistake her for someone else, for she finds her self completely unique, in a good way. Her mother tells her that she is stuck-up and think's of her self. but the truth is, she actually cares of herserlf as much as Misda and that's it. She is arragant, yet a delightful person to be around cause' she is hilarious.

Pokemon: Misda, a Female Misdreveus. Age of 3, Non-Shiny, Ribbons of 4, and has these attacks:
Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Ice Beam, and Confusion
Never is in Pokeball. Hovers round
Tropa, a Male Tropius. Age of 1, Non-Shiny, Ribbons of 1, and these attacks:
Body Slam, Razor Leaf, Solarbeam, and Synthesis
Dewd, a Male Dewgong. Age of 2, Non-Shiny, Ribbons of 2, and these attacks:
Body Slam, Ice Beam, Surf, and Horn Attack

Talent: Swimming, and Berry Planting, Growing, and Picking

Accepted. Welcome to the group. I guess we could open when Togeking and Tombi get signed up.

Togeking
05-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Ok, I edited my post. It took me time, so could you at least rate it if I'm not accepted?

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Against Team Rocket
Character Name: Takeru "T.K." Takaishi

History:

T.K. was an orphan after his parents were injured in a freak car accident. With their last strength, they sent him to Celedon City, Kanto, and forced him to live with Erika, his sister. He hated his sister and her Grass Pokemon, especially her Tangrowth. It would always get him covered in thick, sticky vines. Everyday he would have to take two baths, which was very annoying.

One sunny morning, when he went into Rocket Game Corner, he was surprised to see that the entire building was empty. Not a single soul in sight. Only the humming of a slot. He headed over to the slot and examined it for a few seconds. He inserted a coin. The slot machine stopped completely and went blank. A great rumbling occurred over at the wall. It seemed as if the wall had shifted and opened somewhere...

Then something else started humming, louder than the first. T.K. was sure that it was coming from the newly opened Roulette. I thought the Roulette was a table game, not electronic... He went to the Roulette table and examined it twice, finding nothing but the annoying humming sound. Even someone with an I.Q. ten times higher than his above-advanced-collage I.Q. could even possibly find out the secret. How about putting a coin on it? I bet nothing'll happen... As he carefully put the coin onto the table, he was amazed that the table had moved! It had even actually charged at the wall! The wall opened, leading a stairway into a dark room.

Following the stairs, T.K. went into the room cautiously. A bright light it up, almost blinding his eyes. "Congratulations, you are now part of Team Rocket. Please pick any Pokemon for your mission." The voice was deep and very loud. It sounded not human, but instead, computer. "Who are you?" T.K. was afraid. "I am sorry, 'Whoareyou' is not a Pokemon. Please choose again." "Fine, Puptitar, Bagon, and Rotom. Now, who are you?" "Choice accepted. Now, please pick a color." "Um... black." "Choice confirmed. You have chosen the correct color. Now, do not move." "Why shouldn't I?" It was too late. Ten men dropped down from behind him. Then all sent out Spinda, most likely level 80. A gathering of sprials went into their heads. The all used a new move of theirs- Dizzy Dance. It confused T.K. into thinking he was a Rocket Member. "Now, you are to capture Mew with some other new recruits. Please take these Pokeballs and be on your way."

After declining the 7 Poke, he snapped out of confusion and ran away, planning something to do to Giovanni.

Looks: 4'11, 75 pounds. Male in this picture. (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5a/Tc_calendar.jpg/200px-Tc_calendar.jpg)

Personality: You could call him a genius, or you could call him a person that never fits in. Although he is abnormally smart, no one likes him, making him always seen lonely. Even when he is by people, he is teased and made fun at. When he was recruited by Giovanni, he actually felt normal, even though he was stuck in confusion. T.K. likes to take charge of people when in school assignments and missions, unless he's angry, like when Giovanni took control of him. During this time, he threatens the person and usually, that person is never seen again. But in the case of Giovanni, he just left.

Pokemon:
Pupitar- Always in a bad temper. As soon as you get friends with him, you'll wish you never have.

Bagon- Unlike other Bagon, he loves to play. He is often childish.He had once eaten an Everstone, thinking it was a chocolate carving of a rock.

Rotom- It loves to linger inside Pupitar, controlling what he does. It is often never seen in its true form. unless in battle.

Talent:School Prefect, Fencing, and some Martial Arts.

Accepted. Now I'm making the RP.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-16-2007, 11:47 PM
RP Up!

Role Play (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38664)

Please Post!

Kayla
05-17-2007, 12:05 AM
I'd like to join as a Rocket. Reserve please?

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-17-2007, 12:06 AM
I'd like to join as a Rocket. Reserve please?

Sure. Hope your not to late with your sign up.

Kayla
05-17-2007, 12:10 AM
Won't. I'll get it finished soon.

Character Name: Madison Crowe

Part Of Group: Elite

Looks: When not wearing the Team Rocket uniform, she has on a white T-Shirt and black, baggy pants. Over her shirt she wears a dark green hooded vest left unzipped. She wears black sunglasses most of the time, her steel-blue eyes are a bit sensitive. She has straight, red-brown hair just past her shoulders, which is always kept brushed neatly. She also wears dark brown hiking boots.

Personality: Though she is kind and caring towards her Pokemon, she is not always like that with people. She can be bossy to Rockets of a lower rank, however she is respectful to others of a higher postiton. At times she can be easily annoyed, and will snap at people who do the smallest thing to both.

Talent: Battling/Training, Running

Pokemon: Mascot- (Are different coloured Pokemon allowed?) A black Persian named Cyrus. He rarely battles unless he must, like Giovanni's he is more of a pet and always stays out of his Pokeball. Cyrus is her first Pokemon, she has had him since he was a yound Meowth kitten.

Poison Type- Crobat, her strongest battling Pokemon. He was given to Madison as a Zubat, from her father who went on the Mt. Moon mission(both her parents worked as Rockets). Crobat is very energetic and always up for a battle. He can become easily irritated and has a bad temper.

Farfetch'd- One of her best battlers. Usually out of his Pokeball also, sometimes perched on her shoulder, and always carries a leek like most others. Farfetch'd often thinks of himself as being better than others. He is the first and only Pokemon she captured.

Buizel- Madison's newest Pokemon, and fairly young. Buizel is playful and because of this sometimes will cause trouble. She is a stolen Pokemon, snatched from a passing trainer from the Sinnoh region.

Houndoom- Another one of her most powerful. He is a rather quiet Pokemon who never argues or causes trouble. He also was stolen from a trainer, as a puppy.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Won't. I'll get it finished soon.

Good. An RPer I need.

Kayla
05-17-2007, 12:58 AM
There. Anything else needed, or am I good to go?

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-17-2007, 01:04 AM
There. Anything else needed, or am I good to go?

Acepted. word word word.

espeonlover
05-17-2007, 08:44 PM

It happened to me when i started rping.

Man i gotta work on rping...

Character Name: Katherine Anderson (Call her kathy)
Part Of Group: Executive
Looks: (coming soon, still need to find a pic and describe it so i can get a longer form xD)
Personality: The personality of your character.
Talent: She is good at acrobatics and fighting
Pokemon:

Arbok - Never battles, allways watches, helps kathy with her flexalbility.

Arcanine - Helps battle, Friendly, mother of group

Ninetails - Caring, main battler, allways With katy unless in poke ball.

dont denie me yet, i still need to work on it i know, i add a lot, so ill probly be long soon.

Saraibre Ryu
05-18-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm sp sorry for taking so long to get this done, please forgive me:

Name: Kiryu

Appearance: Height 5'5, weight, 110 ilbs, calm looking face, thin body structure, indigo colored eye's, black looking hair until in the sun light, its reflects a violet color. Wears a pale blue t-shirt over a dark grey and navy hooded shirt, dark, dark grey cargo pants, a lavander banada tied around her neck, black running shoes, and a bag around her shoulders.

Personality: Adventerous, stubborn, impulsive beyond comparison, keeps alot to herself, very smart, but doesn't pay much attention to people that she sees as not having much potential. She is very caring and understanding underneath all of that.

History: Kiryu was given her first pokemon, Ashe, as an egg by her father. Then when she had finished her first year of school, given her Cyndaquil, Blaise. After that she then recieved a Syther on an outing again with her father. When she finished school, Team Rocket came to her door, and soon found out that her father was secretly working for them in her hometown of Mahogany. She was then sent away to becaome a full fledged Rocket member. She became highjly respected and valuable to the group, therefore helping with the DNA mission. when she wasn't paid properly, she threatened to leave, then soon afterwards did so. When she returned home though, nothing was left. She has promised to fight Team Rocket, and has been traveling around like mad, getting stronger and more pokemon for her vengance.

Pokemon:

Ashe the Charmeleon: Very loyal, and forgiving towards Kiryu for her past mistakes and is an all around like-able pokemon. when she gets angry, she has an attitude you dont want to mess with.

Blaise the Quilava: He is very stubborn, argumentative, and fierce, especially in battles. His wanting to get stronger drives him to do better, and he always seems to want to fight.

Cobalt the Scizzor: If he's not moving at break-neck speeds, he's not too happy. He uses what frustrates his opponents most to win a majority of his battles. Cobalt wished to improve his endurance against fire pokemon, but he doesn't seem to be making any progress.

Boulderdash the Donphan: He's always in a good mood, but he likes to show off more often then he should. Boulderdash often overestimates himself when doing a task, but not so much in battle.

Mizu the Floatzel: High spirited and determined Mizu is always looking for a challenge, and loves to help out. He may fool anyone in the begining with seeming to be lazy, but he always pulls through. Mizu is also very obediant, but only within reason.

Dialgo the Gabite: Anti-social, and likes to do things on his own. Even though he hasn't warmed up to Kiryu since he evolved, he has some respect for her, and others.

Talent: Doing long, ongoing trips, hacking into computer systems, battling, and figuring problems out.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-18-2007, 02:45 AM
I'm sp sorry for taking so long to get this done, please forgive me:

Name: Kiryu

Appearance: Height 5'5, weight, 110 ilbs, calm looking face, thin body structure, indigo colored eye's, black looking hair until in the sun light, its reflects a violet color. Wears a pale blue t-shirt over a dark grey and navy hooded shirt, dark, dark grey cargo pants, a lavander banada tied around her neck, black running shoes, and a bag around her shoulders.

Personality: Adventerous, stubborn, impulsive beyond comparison, keeps alot to herself, very smart, but doesn't pay much attention to people that she sees as not having much potential. She is very caring and understanding underneath all of that.

History: Kiryu was given her first pokemon, Ashe, as an egg by her father. Then when she had finished her first year of school, given her Cyndaquil, Blaise. After that she then recieved a Syther on an outing again with her father. When she finished school, Team Rocket came to her door, and soon found out that her father was secretly working for them in her hometown of Mahogany. She was then sent away to becaome a full fledged Rocket member. She became highjly respected and valuable to the group, therefore helping with the DNA mission. when she wasn't paid properly, she threatened to leave, then soon afterwards did so. When she returned home though, nothing was left. She has promised to fight Team Rocket, and has been traveling around like mad, getting stronger and more pokemon for her vengance.

Pokemon:

Ashe the Charmeleon: Very loyal, and forgiving towards Kiryu for her past mistakes and is an all around like-able pokemon. when she gets angry, she has an attitude you dont want to mess with.

Blaise the Quilava: He is very stubborn, argumentative, and fierce, especially in battles. His wanting to get stronger drives him to do better, and he always seems to want to fight.

Cobalt the Scizzor: If he's not moving at break-neck speeds, he's not too happy. He uses what frustrates his opponents most to win a majority of his battles. Cobalt wished to improve his endurance against fire pokemon, but he doesn't seem to be making any progress.

Boulderdash the Donphan: He's always in a good mood, but he likes to show off more often then he should. Boulderdash often overestimates himself when doing a task, but not so much in battle.

Mizu the Floatzel: High spirited and determined Mizu is always looking for a challenge, and loves to help out. He may fool anyone in the begining with seeming to be lazy, but he always pulls through. Mizu is also very obediant, but only within reason.

Dialgo the Gabite: Anti-social, and likes to do things on his own. Even though he hasn't warmed up to Kiryu since he evolved, he has some respect for her, and others.

Talent: Doing long, ongoing trips, hacking into computer systems, battling, and figuring problems out.

Accepted. Welcomr to the team.

Saraibre Ryu
05-18-2007, 03:29 AM
Thank you. It took me a little while to come up with a team that didn't sound too over powering.