PDA

View Full Version : help to get glaceon and leafeon please

jushiness
05-13-2007, 04:59 PM
i need to know where to go to evolve them. thanks!

Phantom Kat
05-13-2007, 05:14 PM
For Leafeon, just raise Eevee one level near the Moss Rock in Eterna Forest. For Glaceon, use the Ice Rock near Snowpoint City.

You don't need to raise happiness like in Umbreon and and Espeon or for it to be in a certain time. :wink:

_Ridgid_snagranger
05-13-2007, 05:18 PM
in the eterna forest
somewhere to the north west, I belive, Is a rock and is in the middle of a bunch of grass patches ( there is and empty space in the shpe of a plus, the center of the plus is the rock) level your evee near that rock and it will evolve into leafeon

Glaceon is alot the same,
when your in snowpoint city, exit the city west and go where you see the entrance to lake aucity then go south. as soon as you exit the hallway of trees you need to go east (where you will see a cabin) then go north and you will see a girl and above her is another rock like the one in the forest. level the eevee up there and it should evolve

Erureido
05-13-2007, 05:20 PM
the moss rock is in the first part of eterna forest (top left) the ice rock is at the top right part of route 217 near a house

Blu
05-13-2007, 05:20 PM

For Leafeon you go to Eterna Forest and level up your eevee one level.Oh,for Glacia you go by Snowpoint City the place that has a blizzard all around the screen.If you can't understand this PM me.

jushiness
05-13-2007, 05:29 PM
thanks a bunch everyone!