PDA

View Full Version : The Voyagers (RP)

Akiira
05-13-2007, 09:29 PM
The Voyagers

Plot: Since the opening of Sinnoh to foreign trainers, more and more people have been teaming up to face brand new adventures. Now a new group is forming, calling themselves the Voyagers. However, this group will not only be exploring the vast regions of Sinnoh, but also the Kanto and Johto areas as well.

Prologue: After traveling the new Sinnoh region for several days, Akiira has already seen much. Now he has sent letters out to recipients of all sorts, from experienced powerful trainers, to newly beginning wishful starters. He hopes to begin a small troupe of his own to begin exploring both the new world, and old ones alike.

Rules
1. Role playing rules, for the most part.
2. No god-modding.
3. Pokemon can talk to each other, and hear what humans say, but humans can NOT understand pokemon by means of telepathy or language.
4. No spam.
5. This is supposed to be an accurate roleplaying experience, pokemon are just pokemon… no super powers or “super awesome mega secret” stuff; and none of you are from the elite four or gym leaders.
6. No legendary pokemon in your party, and no different colored pokemon aside from normal colors and shiny pokemon.
7. Keep battling to a minimum… if you are inactive for a day then you are automatically presumed the loser of the fight.
8. (Props to Eeveeking929 for the idea…) post a ‘:wink:’ in your application somwhere to show that you have read the rules and I'll look more favorable on your post.
9. Please PM me before changing any of the pokemon on your team, including evolutions.
10. Minimum of 2 lines per post, and have fun!

Sign-Up Thread:
Current Sign-Up Status: Recruiting
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38263

Our first chapter of the story begins In the church of Hearthome City, where Akiira waits patiently to find out if anyone will respond to his letters. He has sent messages across the known world asking for assistance. This new group, known as the Voyagers will travel many places, and see many rare things… that is of course if the other members actually manage to find their way to the church in the bustling city…

Akiira
05-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Akiira sits on one of the creaky old benches alone... Tossing one of his trademark grey poekballs up and down impatiently he thinks to himself: "Where are they?..."

Kima
05-13-2007, 09:40 PM
A large Feraligatr pushes in the doors of the church, a low growl rumbling from his throat. As the massive pokemon walked in, he turned to the side, revealing a trainer. "Thanks Andre, but i think i could have opened the doors by myself" the trainer said with a smile as she rest her hand on the Feraligatr's huge hand. Andre grinned widely, his huge teeth showing from under his lips. The trainer pulled out a letter from her bag and opened it up, shuffling the paper as she tried to spread it out. As Casey fumbled with the letter Andre the Feraligatr dropped to all fours and lumbered around the church, pushing apart the pew's as he zigzagged between them.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 09:53 PM
He looked up at the new trainer, somewhat impressed. "And where did you get your letter from?" he asked. It seemed odd that the trainer who sent out the letters did not himself know where they ended up...

Kima
05-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Casey jumped slightly at the sound of Akiira's voice "Oh! Um..i got mine from the pokemon center in Celestic town." she explained as she finally unfolded the stubborn piece of paper. Her eyes wandered from Akiira to her prowling Feraligatr, she always had to keep an eye on that troublemaker. When she noticed her pokemon rearranging the furnature she snapped her fingers and called him over. "Andre! Come back here! You're making a mess." she scolded.

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 10:05 PM
The doors of the church slowly creaked open as a young trainer walked in. He took his hand out of his pocket, revealing an opened letter. He held it up, adjusting his sunglasses with his free hand. Although he could not see if there was another presence in the room, Kousetsu's ears could tell him that there were three more beings, besides him. He looked towards where he could sense one of the trainers sitting.

"Did you send this?" he asked, gesturing to the letter he held.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Akiira looked at the new face with one brow cocked. "I guess... :oops: My Aerodactyl was the one that sent off all the letters. The whole point of this was to meet new people, so I decided to let him drop them off at random." He looked over to Casey "I guess yours fell somewhere around the pokemon center... anyway, I suppose we should wait a while longer and see if anyone else shows up before I debrief you all on what we are doing here."

Red94
05-13-2007, 10:18 PM
A boy with a cap and a Venusaur stood in front of a Church, examing the structure. The boy glanced at his letter again, than refocused on the Church.

"This must be it..." With help from his Venusaur, he pushe dthe doors open. This action caused a creaking noise to echo throughout the enormous building. He almost walked straight into another boy. He abruptly stopped, and glanced over his soldier. Three others stood past him. He decided to make his presence known.

"Um...any of you the guy who sent this...letter?"

He examined each person carefully. His Venusaur, Bulb, was also cautious, staring at each of the people. His eyes laid on the Feraligter.

Kiki
05-13-2007, 10:20 PM
ic: "Hello?" Kiri walks in through the doors to the church, her Espeon following her. "I know you're as nervous as I am, Sarah..." Kiri touches her sapphire necklace. "I can sense it."

Kima
05-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Casey looked over at the two boys who entered in after her, she wasnt surprised to find out they had letters also. "I believe he sent out the letters" Casey explained as she motioned over to Akiira. Feraligatr stood back up on his hind legs and took his place at Casey's side, resting one of his huge hands on her shoulder. Casey groaned quietly as she tilted towards Andre, his hand was to heavy to have on her shoulder.

Um, Kiki i believe you should have checked out the 'sign ups' page first.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Akiira casually waved the new trainer inside. "I sent 'em all" He looked back between the Feraligatr and Venasaur. "Any chance you all could set them outside?:neutral:
OOC: Kiki already signed up :P

Red94
05-13-2007, 10:30 PM
"Ah....." He pondered something, before he was interupted from his thoughts.

"Any chance you all could set them outside?" He realized he was talking about Bulb and the Feraligatr.

"I'll just put Bulb back in his pokeball. Return, Bulb." Robert unclipped a pokeball, and enlarged it. He aimed it at Bulb. A scarlet light shot out and covered Bulb. The red light wa sthan sucked back into the pokeball, Bulb along with it. Robert than plopped himself down on an old pew.

Kima
05-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Oh sorry my bad

Casey did as she was instructed and returned Feraligatr to his pokeball, but not before he let out a frustrated grumble. Once Andre was safely inside Casey spun the pokeball in her hand, shrinking it back down to size. She glanced around for a moment before leaning up against one of the benches, looking back over at Akiira and waiting for him to explain what was going on.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 10:37 PM
"Well five's a crowd I guess...now I'm sure you all know the general reason we're here." He looked back and forth at everyone a few times. "...right?" Akiira sighed. "Well there is still much we don't know about the world; and seeing as entirely new frontiers are open for exploration, it will be our job to travel between areas and document our findings. At the same time, I'm sure you each have a personal goal to achieve... I'm sure something will come along that you might favor."

Kiki
05-13-2007, 10:40 PM
ic: "Pe!" Sarah says. Kiri nods.
Something that could come up in my favor...like catching new Pokemon? Kiri thinks

Akiira
05-13-2007, 10:42 PM
"Well, this is the first pokemon curch that I'm aware of... it gives us a sense of beginning, and hope, so I thought it would be fitting if our story began here." Akiira looked up again, slightly smiling at everyone... "Deep huh?...:wink: "

Kima
05-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Casey grinned as she returned Feraligatr's pokeball to her bag. "You have a point there Akiira, nice choice on your part." she complimented as she hooked one ankle over the other. "But im kind-of a newbie with Sinnoh, this is my first time here, but ive been around Johto allot."

Red94
05-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Robert's mouth gaped a little, but he corrected himself and closed it.He hadn't been to SInnoh 'till now, and he was excited about the opprotunity he had. He would travel across Sinnoh, and capture Sinnoh pokemon. He maybe even would get to go back home.

He raised his eyebrow quizzically, as the leader spoke about the first Pokemon church.

"Deep huh?..." Robert nodded to himself.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Akiira nodded to Casey. "We'll be going lots of places...not just Sinnoh. In fact, I'm hoping we might head to canalave city eventually; and see if we can't catch a boat to Kanto or Johto"

OOC: Discussion thread is up :happy: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1104833#post1104833

Kiki
05-13-2007, 10:51 PM
ic: "I'm new to Sinnoh, too. I've spent most of my time running errands around Kanto and Jhoto for Professor Oak as his assistant until I was eleven," Kiri pipes up. "I'll...need help getting around..."

Kima
05-13-2007, 10:56 PM
"Sounds exciting" Casey said as she stuffed her hands into her skirt pockets and gave her head a shake, knocking the hood down from her head. Although Casey was paying attention to everything going on, she still seemed rather distracted, as if she had lost something.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 11:00 PM
He looked over to her inquisitively. "Missing something?" then he looked back at the group. "And I don't believe I got any of your names?"

Kiki
05-13-2007, 11:03 PM
ic: "I'm Kiri and this is one of my partners, Sarah," Kiri says. She fingers at her necklace as she feels waves of nervousness come off Sarah.
"Pe..." Sarah says nervously

Red94
05-13-2007, 11:04 PM
"Er...my name is Robert....the Venusaur from earliar was Bulb." He seemed nervous, as constantly looked at each person.

Kima
05-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Casey turned her attention back to Akiira "My name is casey, and if you see a haunter floating around he goes by the name of Walter, and isnt supposed to be out of his pokeball without my permission!" She said rather sternly as she waited for the haunter to make the first move, but it didnt take long. The goofy pokemon let out a chuckle as he peeked out from behind Akiira's bench.

OOC: Gatta do dishes, ill be back in a bit.

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 11:08 PM
The silent young trainer nodded, adjusting his sunglasses. "Kousetsu Ryyoken," he stated, checking to make sure he still had all of his pokeballs. He was looking forward to seeing what Pokemon the others had.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Akiira looked over to Kousetsu. "What's with the glasses? Just a fasion statement, or are to as blind as a zubat?:eh: " He shook his head. Anyway, before we set out, I want you all to explore the city, they have a pokemon fan club... a poffin cookhouse, and of course the Contest Hall... theres the Amity square too, where you can take a walk with your pokemon." He stood up. "You may go with a friend, or out on your own, but try to meet back here in about a half-hour."

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 11:23 PM
"Hm," Kousetsu muttered, ignoring Akiira's comment and walking out of the building, onto the streets of the city. He began to head towards Amity Square. His hand unclicked a pokeball from his belt, gripping it tightly.

Red94
05-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Robert stood up, and began to walk toward the door.

"I understand." He let out Bulb, and opened the door. He didn't expect anyone to ask him to travel with them. So, he begin to walk down the path.

"Finally....some time to explore this city..."

Kiki
05-13-2007, 11:28 PM
ic: "Come on Sarah. Let's go," Kiri says, trying to hide the quaver in her voice from being nervous.
"Pe!" The two walk out of church.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 11:33 PM
"Guess I'll run off for a bit too..." Akiira plopped out of his pew, and once outside he let out another gray pokeball, releasing a Rapidash." He began walking towards Amity Square as well. Rapidash neighed defiantly. "Hey you're the only 'cute' pokemon I got babe, and seeing as they only allow pretty pokemon in there, you'll have to deal with being adorable for a day:wink: ." She let out another snort.

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 11:39 PM
Kousetsu could be seen leaving the door to Amity Sqare as soon as he had gotten there; he had realized after he got there that he had none of the Pokemon allowed. He decided to check out something else in town. Not paying attention to his ears, Kousetsu accidentally bumped into Akiira.

"Heading to the Square?" he asked in his same monotonous tone. He didn't wait for an answer, but kept walking towards the town.

Kima
05-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Casey left the church and headed toward the square, then realized she didn't have any 'cute' pokemon. After stopping to think for a moment she turned back around towards the poffin bakery. If her pokemon couldn't come out for a walk she figured she could at least make them a treat. Her haunter finally desided to stop fooling around and followed close behind her, hovering over her head as he chuckled.

Red94
05-13-2007, 11:42 PM
"So this is the Pokemon fan Club. Not very big..." Robert and Bulb entered the cozy looking building. Inside, they found a large lobby, Dozens of people were inside. many of them ahd baby or cute pokemon.

A Igglypuff came running by Robert and Bulb, with a woman right behind her. An old man sidestepped the pursuit, and walked up to Robert and his Pokemon.

"That is a mighty nice Venusaur ya got there, son."

"Thanks." Bulb grinned, showing off his teeth. He enjoyed being complimented.

"Would you like to join the Pokemon Fan Club? We're always lookin' for new members."

"Uh, sure." The man brought him a clipboard, with all sorts of signatures. Robert signed it. The man suddenly shouted, "Welcome our newest member, Robert Kendalls from...Pallet Town!" The members waved at him, and he shyly waved back.

"Son, you might be needin a cute pokemon in this town."

"Er...ok." Robert returned Bulb and let out Aple, the Aipom.

"I need to get going. I'll you you people later." Robert and Aple walked outside. He checked his watch. They still had time left. They began to wander in the general direction of Amity Square.

Aple giggled and sat on top of Robert's head.

Akiira
05-13-2007, 11:50 PM
"Wonder what's wrong with Kous-kous?" Akiira pondered to himself. "Ah well" He continued on his way, walking up to the Square entrance counter.

"We're sorry, but your rapidash is not considered a 'cute' pokemon" the woman told them.

"Huh?" Akiira blabbered. Rapidash gave a heavy pant of fire and smoke into the air. "I think you hurt her feelings... :confused: saying she's not cute and all."

"We oh uh um... go right ahead :oops:" Stuttered the woman again. Though Akiira and his pokemon were already heading through the other side.

Kima
05-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Casey made her way inside, returning Haunter to his luxury ball as she entered. Not many people enjoyed seeing ghost type pokemon. As she walked up to a poffin blender she sorted through her bag for a list, mumbling to herself as she tried to remember who liked what. "So if i make sweet and sour bread, and spicy and dry bread everyone should be happy..." She thought aloud as she started to drop in berries.

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Kousetsu stopped, sensing someone coming near him. It was one of the trainers from before. He nodded to him, continuing along, towards the Poffin Bakery. Robert didn't seem all too bad; he had a strong Pokemon that Kousetsu had already checked out while the rest were talking, back in the church. Suddenly he turned back.

"Where is your Venasaur?"

Red94
05-14-2007, 12:04 AM
Robert glanced around, looking at the different people and pokemon. He than switched his gaze to his front. He realized that in front of him was one of the guys from the Church.

The other guy turned around, and asked, ""Where is your Venasaur?" Robert looked quizzically at him, than answered, " He is back in his pokeball. I herad you need cute pokemon, so I put him in his pokeball. He isn't exactly 'cute'. So, instead, I took out Aple, the jolly one on my head." At that, he scratched Aple, who enjoyed being relieved of her itches.

"Your Kousetsu, right?"

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 12:10 AM
Again, Kousetsu simply nodded. His ears were carefully listening for sounds around him; Kousetsu was always more cautious than he had to be. Suddenly, he spoke.

"I look forward to battling you," he said in a monotone voice, readjusting his sunglasses. Kousetsu had been wondering if he would get battle any of the trainers from before; epecially Akiira. He seemed different from most of the others. "Do you know when we are expected back?" he asked.

Red94
05-14-2007, 12:13 AM
"I look forward to battling you."

Robert looked at him uneasily, but than shifted his look to 'neutral mode'.

"I look forward to battling you, also." Aple cocked her head at Kousetsu.

"Do you know when we are expected back?"

"Well, he said thirty minutes before everyone left. I suppose we have fifteen or twenty minutes left." Robert shrugged.

"I don't exactly remember what time we left."

Akiira
05-14-2007, 12:15 AM
Akiira let off a large yawn while we walked through the park "Well this certainly is boring enough..." Rapidash snorted another puff of agreement, making a nearby drifloon swoop back to it's owned. "Guess' we should be headin' back soon, but lets take our time..."

Kiki
05-14-2007, 12:18 AM
ic: Kiri looks around the large city looming around her. "Er... Where to?" she asks Sarah.
"Pe?" Kiri feels waves of fear coming off Sarah.
"Don't worry; we'll be ok," Kiri says.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 12:23 AM
His hand drifted up to his face, and he turned around, away from Robert. Kousetsu removed his glasses, cleaned them, and put them back on. He turned back around and looked in Robert's direction.

"Hm," he said, taking a pokeball off his belt. He had the urge to battle Robert now. After a few moments, he clicked it back on. "Best not start a battle out in the open," he muttered to himself. "Or this soon."

"I must go now." Kousetsu walked off, continuing towards the Poffin Bakery.

Red94
05-14-2007, 12:26 AM
"Oh....alright. Seeya later." Robert continued toward Amity park.

Hm....he seemed kinda tense. Wodner why. Robert shrugged, and grinned as he saw the entrance to Amity Park.

"Almost there Aple.

Kiki
05-14-2007, 12:32 AM
ic: "We...shouldn't have left..." Kiri says.
"Pe..." Sarah huddles closer to Kiri.
"Let's go back..." Sarah nods. "One question: how do we get back?"
"Pe." Sarah nudges her head to the right.
"You memorized the way?" Kiri asks. Sarah nods, then begins padding to the right

Kima
05-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Casey quickly finished her first poffin and was now wrapping it up in paper to keep it fresh. She grinned somewhat as she noticed Kousetsu walking towards the bakery. 'Maybe he'll have the cheri berry i need...' she thought to herself as she carefully packed the bread away.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 12:41 AM
After laying backside-up on top of rapidash for serveral minutes, he decided to head back, it was turning dark again after all..."Alright babe, let's head on back to the church I guess." Rapidash slowly made her way back to the center of the city.

rufus6june
05-14-2007, 12:45 AM
James laid on the grass, his Umbreon laying next too him, his pikachu on his lap, Starly on his shoulder, Torterra,Typlosion and Tyranitar (His triple T group) all where nearby. Waiting.........for somebody too come by too learn info from.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 12:50 AM
On his way back to the church, Akiira notices another trainer covered in pokemon. "Must be one of the guys from the poke-fan club" as he dismounts and recalls his rapidash at the church door, he notices the trainer has a letter in his pocket. "Oooh so you're here for the trip too?"

Kima
05-14-2007, 12:56 AM
Casey gave up on her Cheri berry search then decided it was best if she went back to the church. She started to pack up and pack away the rest of her poffins then headed out the door, signaling to Kousetsu to come back with her.

Red94
05-14-2007, 12:56 AM
Robert and Aple had a good time at Amity Park. However, it was evening, and he knew he needed to get back to the Church. He and Aple began to sprint towrad the Church. They slowed down as it came into view

OOC: Sorry, doin HW >.<

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 01:07 AM
Kousetsu was still walking through town, oblivious of the time. When Casey emerged from the Bakery, signalling to him, he simply continued on, as if he hadn't noticed at all.

"What time is it...?" he wondered, walking farther away from the church. "Has it already been twenty minutes...?". Kousetsu decided it must be getting late by now, and turned to head back. Unfortunately, he didn't know where 'back' was.

Kima
05-14-2007, 01:14 AM
As Casey headed back towards the church she noticed Kousetsu didn't follow her. "Hm, did he not see me?" She asked herself as she turned around to go find him. She looked for a while before pausing and pulling out a pokeball, letting out a skarmory in front of her. "Allete go find Kousetsu. He's wearing a white long sleeve shirt, gray pants, and has sunglasses on." Casey informed her skarmory as she lifted off the ground. It didnt take long for Allete to find Kousetsu, so she lowered herself closer to the ground and let out a screech, allerting Casey where he was. "Hey, Kousetsu! We need to go back." Casey said as she appeared out from behind a building, using her poketech to track her skarmory.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 01:23 AM
Kousetsu turned to where he heard the voice of the girl from before. She told him they needed to go back now, and he nodded, acknowledging her. He adjusted his sunglasses and yawned.

"Lead on," he said simply to Casey, prepared to follow her.

Kiki
05-14-2007, 01:26 AM
ic: "Finally back..." Kiri says, letting out a sigh of relief. She feels waves of relief coming off Sarah as well. "You too, huh?" Sarah nods

Kima
05-14-2007, 01:26 AM
Casey nodded and returned Allete before walking back towards the church, occasionally checking back to make sure he was really following her. Normally she would have tried to get into some kind of conversation with him, but he was somewhat quiet so she assumed he must not be much of a talker.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 01:35 AM
"Right! Now that we're all here... we'll rest out on route 208. They came outside the city, and stopped a few miles out, next to a small house with a crooked sign that said 'Berry Master's House.'

"We'll sleep here for the night, hope you like camping...you all can talk to the old dude in the hut, or battle each other, but I'm gonna hit the sack. See you all in the morning."

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Kousetsu followed her by listening to her footsteps. After a few minutes of silence, he spoke.

"Your name is Casey, right?" he asked inquiringly, his ears still listening to the footsteps. "That Feraligatr, was it yours?"

Kima
05-14-2007, 01:41 AM
"Yeah, the Feraligatr's mine." Casey said as they arrived at the church, she peeked inside and found that they left without them. "Hm...awesome." She grunted as she looked around and spotted a small group of people over on route 208. "Little detour Kousetsu, we're going to 208" She told him as she looked back.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 01:48 AM
He nodded, and followed her towards the group of trainers. After a few miles of travelling, they made it to a small house on the path, and Akiira informed them that they would be spending the night there. He also told everyone that they were free to battle as they please. This sparked interest in Kousetsu. However, he was tired, and he needed rest.

"I'm going to bed as well," he stated quietly. He left without another word.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Akiira began pitching up his tent and setting up a small stack of branches, which he had rapidash light aflame. Now under hit tent and brightened by the flame, he began wrighting in a small steel-binded notebook, most likely a diary or journal.

Kima
05-14-2007, 01:54 AM
"Goodnight.." Casey said quietly as she stayed outside for a while, letting her Feraligatr back out of his pokeball. "Alright Andre, we can get in some last minute training as everyone goes to bed.." she told her pokemon as she reached up to pet his massive nose. Feraligatr let out a happy grunt and sauntered out into a larger area of grass.

Kiki
05-14-2007, 01:56 AM
ic: "Yeah. Time to hit the sack. Help me set up the tent, Sarah?" Kiri asks.
"Pe!"

Kima
05-14-2007, 02:00 AM
Casey followed close behind Feraligatr until they were far enough from the trainers so not to disturb them, but close enough to see their tents. "Alright Andre...i want you to try and break that rock by using your earthquake attack." Casey explained as she pointed at a rock in the middle of the field. Andre nodded and lumbered over to the rock and rest his hands on it, sizing it up before trying to attack it.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 02:06 AM
"You know, they say every once in a while you can hear the seviper calling in the wild around these parts..." He listened carefully. "They can weigh over a hundred pounds...I'd love to catch myself one of them."

Red94
05-14-2007, 02:15 AM
OOC; Sorry, was doin homework >.<

Robert followed the group to Route 208. Most were going to bed. Robert was sort of drowsy. He rubbed his eyes, and noticed one of the group, was walking away with a Feraligatr. Casey was her name. Since he didn't want to go to sleep yet, he followed her. He climbed up a low hanging branch, and watched as she trained.

Kima
05-14-2007, 02:22 AM
Casey stood back as she watched her Feraligatr size up the rock. "Whenever you're ready, earthquake attack." She said as she leaned against the tree Robert was in. Feraligatr stepped back somewhat and raised his hands above his head, clapping them together as he prepared. Suddenly he slammed them down on the rock, falling to his knees to pull his arms down with a powerful force. There was a low 'boom' and the half rock crumbled to pieces. "Almost there Andre...you just need to get the whole rock this time." Casey said as she tossed him a piece of the poffin she made earlier. Andre grinned and jumped up, catching the bread in his massive jaws and chewing on it happily.

Red94
05-14-2007, 02:25 AM
Robert watched the display of strength from the Feraligatr. He fell to hsi knees and smashed nearly all of the rock.

"Wow....your Feraligatr is pretty strong..." He gazed in amazement at what the Feraligatr did.

He murmered to himself," You could do that too, couldn't ya Bulb?".

He slid off the branch, and went to examine the crushed rock.

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Asterix hurried on his bike. He knew it was getting late. He turned towars the church. "Hmm, no one there, maybe they're on route 208." he said to himself. He pedaled fast on the grey bike. A few miles out, he found the group. Some of them were sleeping, so he decided not to shout. He quickly parked his bike, and decided to introduce himself in the morning. He sent out Persian, and took out a flimsy tent he had packed in his backpack. He carefully set it up, and got in to sleep. Persian stayed up and awake outside the tent, guarding it.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 02:29 AM
Akiira cringed at the sound of the rock smashing. It reminded him of when he was a boy, attacked by an Onix outside Cerulean City. "Well, off to bed... I guess I'll see you all in the morning... 'night!" With that he sent out one last pokeball for the day, and a magneton came shooting out. "Keep watch for us bud" He said.

"Mangeeeh" it buzzed quietly over the ground, lifelessly staring at anything that moved. It was particularly interested in the nearby black persian, but saw no threat.

Akiira dozed off, unaware that the magneton might feel a bit... intrusive for the other trainers.

OOC: Night everyone :D welcome to the thread.

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 02:31 AM
Just as Asterix was falling asleep, he heard '"Well, off to bed... I guess I'll see you all in the morning... 'night!"' Persian got up and growled ferociously. Asterix said "Persian, it alright." Persian calmed down and resumed his post.

OOC: Sorry its so short, its bedtime. x_X

Kima
05-14-2007, 02:31 AM
Casey grinned at Robert, feeling rather flattered. "Heh thanks, yeah he's my big monster." she said with a chuckle as she watched Andre happily eat his bread, making low pitched grunts of content. At 7'7" Feraligatr was the largest pokemon in her party and was one of her favorites.

Red94
05-14-2007, 02:37 AM
"Yeah, he is pretty big. Only one of my pokemon could rival his size." After he said that, he let out Bulb, his Venusaur. Right away, Bulb let out a glutteral growl, and his eyes focused on Andre.

"Its alright, Bulb. They're friends." Bulb untensed, and than he looked around. He was used to the Church. He sat down by the tree that Robert was on, and waited for any commands, or until Robert was ready to sleep.

' Me and Bulb go way back. He was my first Pokemon, ever." He patted Bulb on the snout.

"Yep...he has bailed me out of a lot of situations..." He sighed, fond memories returning. His victory over Brock, Bulb evolving to an Ivysaur.....great times. He than looked back at Casey.

"So, where'd you meet Andre?"

Kima
05-14-2007, 02:44 AM
Casey laughed slightly when she remembered the day she caught Andre. "I caught him as a Feraligatr in a Magicarp fishing contest actually. He was a really silly pokemon then, but he has mellowed out quite a bit once he evolved." She told Robert as she looked up at tree at him. "He's not my first one though, he's actually my third."

Red94
05-14-2007, 02:47 AM
Oh. That is pretty rare. Fishin' out a Feraligatr, in a Magikarp Fishing Contest." Robert chuckled.

"So, who was your first than?"
----------------------------------
EDIT: Night guys,

Kima
05-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Casey tossed out another pokeball and a Garchomp appeared in the grass. He let out a roar then dove into the ground, borrowing around in the dirt. Even though he was deep underground his blueish-purple fin sticking out of the earth. "My father gave me him, but he isn't as nice as the others." she said with a frown.

Im going to assume everyone went to bed for real haha. I stay up way to late.

Red94
05-14-2007, 12:47 PM
" A Garchomp...pretty cool." Robert rubbed his eyes. He wa sgettin sleepy. He curled up beside Bulb.

"It was nice talkin' to ya, goodnight."

rufus6june
05-14-2007, 01:02 PM
After hours of walking around, it was night. All of James pokemon where in there Poke Balls except Umbreon whos golden circles glowed in the night. He pet the Umbreon and then walked around a bit more. Waiting again.....for a battle.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Akiira woke up the next morning to a faint buzzing noise... he realized his magneton was still watching over the campgrounds. It was then that he had an idea.
"Come follow me magneton." he said enthusiastically as he scribbled on a sheet of paper.

"Maaaag"

"We're going to do some training of our own while we wait for the others to get up...:wink:"
He set the paper next to the now burnt-out fire pit.

~Training at our next loaction: Mount Coronet... head west and look for the cave at the end of the two rope bridges, I'll be there training with my Magneton.

Akiira.~

rufus6june
05-14-2007, 08:37 PM
OCG:Remember I havent joined the group yet.......oh well. Ill be at Mt. Coronet as well

IC:
Late the previous night.......James boarded a small minature plane that took him too a town closer too Mt. Coronet (The 2nd gym I always forget its name). He slept outside near Mt. Coronet and made it too the mountain in the morning.

Kima
05-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Anyone else online?

Late that night Casey finally set up camp and went to bed. She had been training with Feraligatr past midnight so she was very tired the next morning. "I wonder who's still around?" she said with a mumble and a yawn as she sat up from her sleeping bag, her arm reaching over to Feraligatr curled up beside her. "Come on Andre, we need to find everyone else" she said quietly as she clambered up off the ground and out of the tent in search for the other trainers.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 09:13 PM
I am :tongue:... left a letter a few posts up
Akiira had been training within the mountains for serveral minutes now. Suddenly, when he ordered his magneton to smash a nearby rock, it split into two, revealing a bronzong.
"Now's my chance to crank it up..."Akiira thought to himself.

"Magneton, Flash and super sonic!" Akiira's magneton let forth a brilliant light and a high pitch which confused the bronzong, but it was far from defeated. It erected several shards of iron, which it fused to itself to raise it's defenses...

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 09:23 PM
I was walking up the mountains and I thought I heard some smashing I ran up and saw a boy battling a Bronzong I hid behind a rock and watched.

Kima
05-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Casey suddenly looked over at Mt. Coronet, she spotted the flash of light out of the corner out of her eye. 'Must be up there...' she thought to herself as she packed up her camping gear and started to walk towards the mountain. As Andre walked by her side he dipped his head down behind her and lift her up on his shoulders, carrying her along on his back. Even though Feraligatr is a huge pokemon he can move pretty fast on all fours. After short, bumpy ride on Andre's back Casey arrived at the two bridges. "Ay Akiira what's up?" She hollared as she walked into the cave.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 09:32 PM
"Magneton use zap cannon..." With that it shot out a huge bolt of thunder towards the bronzong, but not nearly enough to take it down... The large steel pokemon began to glow slightly, and the bronzong began warping magneton with it's psychic powers.
"Alright bud, show him your strength... use magnet bomb!"
Magneton shined a brite white and started shifting shape. as it exploded a huge shockwave rippled through the cave, blasting the bronzong against the wall, but before the glow was gone, the magneton continued bending and shaping...

After the glow settled, Akiira saw his magneton had evolved into a Magnezone. "Just what I wanted..." he muttered to himself.

Kima
05-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Casey approached Akiira but stayed far enough away to keep from disturbing his battle. "A Magnezone, impressive." She said with a grin as she glanced over at her Feraligatr. Andre seemed slightly uneasy from the huge electric blast, but other than that he was fine. As a water pokemon Feraligatr hated electricity, but he has been trained to stay calm.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 09:38 PM
"Oh wow a Magnezone " I said to myself. Then I pulled out my pokedex. "Magnezone the Magnet Area Pokemon, It evolved from exposure to a special magnetic field. Three units generate magnetism". Then I closed it quick. "I hope they didn't hear that".

Akiira
05-14-2007, 09:41 PM
"Zonnnnne" Akiira looked at his new pokemon and smiled. "These mountains have a special magnetic field, different from anywhere else on earth... battling here is the only way you can evolve a magneton." He then proceeded to pat the magnezone, but as his hand touched the pokemon, a connection was made between the ground, heavily shocking Akiira and letting off smaller sparks in different directions. Akiira smiled. "He always was a bit stubborn..."
He looked into a darker corner of the cave. "Any chance you want to introduce yourself?" He pointed to a large shadowed boulder.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 09:45 PM
"Hehe I guess you found me" I said while scratching my head. "My name is Miya but call me Mia and this is my Espeon, we have been training around Mt. Coronet and then we heard you guys so we came to see what was up".

Akiira
05-14-2007, 09:49 PM
He nodded to Mia. "Any reason you're here? Or maybe just peeping in on fellow trainers?:wink: " Akiira flicked out a grey pokeball, readying to put his magnezone away.

OOC:Might wanna look over my very first post to learn about the letters and posting rules :oops:

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 09:55 PM
"Well I got a letter from a guy name Akiira and well thats you right I mean that girl said your name was Akiira and i think that its a cool idea".

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Asterix got out from his tent. After nearly breaking it twice to get it in his backpack, he went over to the remains of the fire and picked up a piece of paper. "Training at our next loaction: Mount Coronet... head west and look for the cave at the end of the two rope bridges, I'll be there training with my Magneton." he read aloud. Persian was already starting off for Mt. Coronet. "Persian, hold up. Not yet. Gotta fit the bike in my backpack." Asterix called out. Persian froze in his steps. Asterix struggled once again, hoping not to wake anyone up, to get his bike in his backpack. Finally, it went in, and he gave Persian the signal that he could continue. Following Persian through the cave, he came to a chamber with 2 girls and a guy. "Hello, I came and it was late last night, didn't want to wake anyone. Anyway, I'm Asterix he said sheepishly. Introducing himswelf wasn;t a strong point. Persian cocked his head curiously at a strange Magnezone. He growled deep in his throat. "Forgive him, he's a little protective." Asterix added.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Meanwhile, Kousetsu was back at the camp, listening for anyone. He couldn't hear any voices, and assumed that they must have left him behind.

"Hm."

He decided it was best to walk around the surrounding area, trying to listen for anything that might be them. At one point, he thought he heard a voice, eminating from the direction of Mt. Coronet. He stood silently, listening. Another voice. Kousetsu nodded to himself and began walking in that direction.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:03 PM
"Oh hi my name is Mia and this is Espeon" I said and then Espeon walked over to his Persian she stared at it and then walked away. "Did you get the letter too"? I asked wondering.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Akiira looked at the two new trainers and yawned sarcastically as he put his magnezone away... "YAAWWWWHHHH..... well I dunno if you all want to come ona journey with us... we've already battled giant dragonites and defended outselves against a furious red gyarados... isn't that right Casey? :wink: hmmm.... what do you think... are these kiddoes capable of keeping up with us?"

As he finished his sentence he noticed 'Kouskous' (Akiira's nickname for Kousetsu) walking in the cave. He looked at him blankly for a moment, then beckoned him over.

Kima
05-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Casey seemed somewhat confused by the energetic newcomer named Mia, but she introduced herself anyways. "I'm Casey, nice to meet you." She said to Asterix and Mia as she walked over to the circle of people. She couldn't help but laugh when Akiira taunted the two. "I dono, we are a pretty powerful team Akii." she said with a chuckle as she pat her Feraligatr on the hip. Andre grunted and pushed himself up on all fours, his eyes wandering over to the Persian.

Allot of past-posters here hehe. I thought the rule was at least 2 lines. My friend wants me to play Lineage with him so i might slow down a bit.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:07 PM
"Hey why don't we have a battle that should tell I mean i have gotten all 5 ribbons and won the Sinnoh Grand Festival". I said to Akiira.

OOC: If we do battle I swear I won't bunny.

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 10:10 PM
"Yes, I got a letter. Nice to meet you, Mia." Asterix said nicely. He added to the guy, just as sarcastic "Well, I've done those things too, in fact, Persian can do those things with one paw tied behind his back." Persian lighted up and responed "Per...per,per, per! Sian!" in agreement. Just then he noticed a large Feraligatr walking over to him. "Persian!" he hissed at the rival. Persian tumbled backwards in his surprise, and hid behind Asterix.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Kousetsu was in Mt. Coronet now, just entering the cave. He heard a group of trainers, and walked towards them while readjusting his sunglasses. He recognized the voices as those of Akiira and Casey. He could also sense two others in the cave.

"Left me behind," he stated monotonously, putting his hands into his pockets.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:12 PM
"Nice to meet you Casey" I said then turned to Akiira "Why don't we have a double battle you and Casey vs Me and Asterix. I said then I saw a trainer walk into the cave. "Who's that I wondered?

Akiira
05-14-2007, 10:16 PM
He looked at Mia as if she had just thrown a rock at him. "You'serious?:crackup:"He looked around again. "Kouskous, you want to fight or what? You and Casey can work out who's battling and who's sitting out..." Akiira was in a predicament; he loved battling, but did not especially want to show his 3 other pokemon. "You two decide." He repeated.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Mia just stood there thinking and waiting but she was the patient time she could wait she didn't say anything. Espeon walked in front of me and stared at Akiira but not a mad stare but a confused one.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Kouestsu remained standing, motionlessly. He tiredly gestured out, "Go ahead." Kousetsu didn't particularly care, battling was a nuisance. But he was good at it. He usually only battled when he had to.

"I'll...watch," he said, smirking at his little joke.

Kima
05-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Casey shrugged and rest her hands in her pockets. "The battle is up to you guys" she said monotonously, somewhat mimicking Kousetsu. She glanced over to him and tried to look at his eyes, but she couldn't see them behind his dark glasses. "And you were still sleeping, i thought someone would stay with you." she told him, feeling somewhat bad.

-_- i gatta bounce people. when i come back ill make up for my absence. sorry.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
"Who is going to battle" she said quietly was confused because he didn't say who. Espeon was still staring at Akiira and then she looked away like he did something then she walked up to him and put a berry by his foot and walked away. "Aw Espeon, sorry Espeon just likes giving people things".

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
"I'm up for a battle, a little rusty, though. I haven't battled someone in some time." Asterix said"But I do have good pokemon, just strategy is the thing I need to work on". Persian recovered from his shock, and resumed his regal pose.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 10:25 PM
"Alrighty then...it's you and me against the bums I guess Kous." Akiira let out another quick smile and pulled out one of his pokeballs. "I know you've been itching to see this one..."

He smirked to himself. "Two on two battle, each trainer select one pokemon for the fight!"

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:27 PM
"Were not bums you don't have to be like that" I said then I looked down to Espeon. "Espeon I choose you first". I said and then Espeon walked out.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Akiira picked up the berry as he waited for Kousetsu and Asterix to select their pokemon. As he chewed on it he made a cringing face and then let out a smile of satisfaction. ":dazed: ...:hungry: Sour... my favorite..."

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Kousetsu raised his hand up, speaking to Casey. "Don't feel bad about something so trivial." After hearing Akiira, he sighed, walking towards him and slowly taking out a pokeball. The pokeball had two small dots carved into it. When he was near Akiira, Kousetsu spoke so that only he could hear. "You're going to have to tell me what Pokemon you are using, as well as theirs. I don't want to make a mistake."

Kousetsu raised his head, so that he was facing Miya and Asterix. "Let's see," he said, smirking again.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:32 PM
"What is he doing" I said to myself. "Come on Asterix pick your Pokemon" I said.

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 10:32 PM
"OK, I'll send out Bayleef and hope she listens today." Asterix said. He took out a pokeball, and opened it. Appearing was a jolly Bayleef, who immediately called "Baay! Bay, Bayleef!" to the world. "Yes, very good, now listen please, OK?" Asterix whispered to Bayleef. Bayleef nodded her head, and stepped forward.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 10:34 PM
"Not that it will matter... but it's a water type pokemon, you'll get to see it soon enough." Akiira eyed the espeon, feeling somewhat sorry for having to fight the cat. Although he knew espeon was a powerful pokemon, Akiira and Kousetsu were both first class trainers, and he was well aware of what would likely happen next.

He then nodded to Asterix. "That just leaves Kous'kous..."

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
"I see." Kousetsu threw the pokeball out lazily. A burst of red light began to materialize, revealing a huge Pokemon. The Tangrowth turned and looked back at Kousetsu. Its trainer nodded and it turned back around.

"Akiira?"

Red94
05-14-2007, 10:38 PM
OOC: ARGH My computer went out just as I finished my post >.<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bulb and Robert stumble donto the cave that was specified in Akiira's note..

"This seems to be it...look, the others are there..."

Venusaur.... Robert was put down, and the two walked over.

"Hey...." he noticed a couple of new people, and it seemed a double battle was about to happen.

"Well, we're not in it, but we can watch at least." Bulb let out a sigh, and laid down next to Robert, who had already sat himself down.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 10:39 PM
"Right then... let's start!" He shouted as he threw out his own pokeball.
OOC: You guys obviously have the faster pokemon, so you go first! hehe

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/dp/front-n/153-3.pnghttp://pokemon.marriland.com/images/dp/front-n/196-3.png

VS

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/dp/front-s/130-3.pnghttp://pokemon.marriland.com/images/dp/front-n/465-3.png

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 10:41 PM
"Bayleef, use Magical Leaf on Gyarados!" Asterix shouted.

OOC: Sorry this is really, really short. x_X

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:43 PM
"Woah a Tangrowth, okay ready" I asked everybody.

"Espeon use faint attack" I yelled and Espeon and she disapeared and went after Tangrowth.

Red94
05-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Robert noticed Casey wasn't battling either.

"Hey...I see you aren't battling...." Robert scratched his head.

"Well, since we are the only ones not battling, do ya want to battle? One on one?"

He glanced at Bulb. The reptile nodded.

"So, what do ya think?"

Akiira
05-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Gyarados was hit back a ways by bayleef's attack, but did now wait long to counter. "You forgot Gyarados is part flying as well!" Akiira smirked. "He didn't take quite as much damage as you expected I think."
"Now lets show a bit of payback with ice beam. Let's see how it feels being on the reverse end of the 'super effective' scale..." And with that, gyarados let loose a powerful ray of ice, which froze over most of the ground as it show towards bayleef.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 10:50 PM
"Tangrowth, use Ingrain." Tangrowth's tendrils reached out, and dug into the earth beneath him. The tendrils began to glow a bright green. Kousetsu's style was a defensive one, and he knew that if Umbreon came out of the shadows to attack, he would be ready.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:52 PM
"Espeon use Physco Boost on Gyarados" Espeon shot a giant purple beam at Gyarados. "Now use quick attack to knock him back".

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 10:55 PM
"Not so fast. Tangrowth, use Wring Out on Umbreon before it has a chance to use Quick Attack." More tendrils extended out of Tangrowth, speeding towards Miya's Pokemon.

EDIT: OOC: Btw, I don't believe Umbreon can learn Psycho Boost.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Unfortunately Gyarados was still hit by the Psycho Boots [not a move your pokemon can learn but whose studying?:hungry:] and it began wreeling in fury, thrashing around the cave. "Oooh this reminds me of the time when he evolved!" Akiira said smiling as he dodged it's huge tail whizzing by.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 10:59 PM
"Espeon dogde it" Espeon moved out of the way "use shadow ball". A black and purple ball developed in Espeons tail and she shot it right into Tangrowth's chest.

OOC: I have a Espeon and yes Phsyco Boost is a real move Deoxys knows it.

Red94
05-14-2007, 11:00 PM
OOC: Dawn's PKMN is an Espeon, not an Umbreon

Akiira
05-14-2007, 11:01 PM
OOC: Dawn's PKMN is an Espeon, not an Umbreon
ooc: neither can learn it :P

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM
"Espeon use Physco Boost on Gyarados" Espeon shot a giant purple beam at Gyarados. "Now use quick attack to knock him back".

"Espeon use Phywave on Gyarados" Espeon shot a wave of energy at Gyarados. "Now quick use quick attack to knock him back.

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM
"Oh darn...Bayleef, use Stun Spore on Gyarados!" Asterix said. Bayleef shot orange spores out at Gyarados and paralyzed him.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 11:07 PM
"Oh darn...Bayleef, come back." Asterix said. Bayleef dissapeared back into her pokeball. "Go Electabuzz! Now, quick, use Thunderpunch on Gyarados!"
OOC: it's just a 2 on 2 fight ;P

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 11:08 PM
OOC: Oh, sorry, I thought it was 2 trainers and we could switch. I'll edit.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 11:10 PM
"Oh no Bayleaf" I said as it got hit back. "Espeon use Night Slash on Tangrowth" I shouted.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 11:13 PM
The attack hit Tangrowth head on, but he wasn't knocked back. The roots kept him in place. They glowed green again, and Tangrowth looked more replenished. "Very good. Now, Tangrowth, use Wring Out on Espeon again." The tendrils shot towards Espeon again, this time even faster.

"Let's see you dodge that."

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 11:18 PM
I had to think fast, "Espeon use double team now" Espeon split into 15 versions running after Gyarados and Tangrowth.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 11:19 PM
"Well that didn't make him too happy..." Moaned Akiira. "Use rain dance to wash out those spores, then finish this with frustration."
Gyarados twitched back and forth letting out larger and larger spurts of water onto itself, eventually gaining control of itself again. It's entire body then began to steam and lashed back and forth profoundly. After the naturally red gyarados was enraged by the espeon and then held back by the paralysis, it's Frustration attack was beyond powerful.
It wreeled again shooting faster than ever, and ramed Bayleef head first into the stone wall. Afterwards slinking back down and flying lowly, and exhausted.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Tangrowth's tendrils disappated one of the copies of Espeon. "Now, Tangrowth, while the tendrils are extended, use Power Whip on all of the copies." The tendrils swung with sickening velocity at all of the Espeons, disappating the ones that were fake.

Akiira
05-14-2007, 11:24 PM
"I believe your Bayleef is down for the count, though I must say it was very impressive for it's size." Akiira looked at his Gyarados, a bit disappointed by it's lack of self control.

Youssarian
05-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Bayleef layed still for a moment. Then, with a monumentous effort, she struggled over to Asterix and collapsed. "Aww, poor Bayleef, you deserve a rest." Asterix said, returning her to her pokeball.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 11:29 PM
"Espeon use Psybeam on Gyarados" It hit Gyarados with a powerful hit. "Wait Asterix tell it to use sythesis quick".

Akiira
05-14-2007, 11:36 PM
"Close one... but it's time to end this with whatever you can..." Akiira mumbled. "Use protect on Tangrowth, then dark pulse." Gyarados let out one last heavy roar, a heavy barried shined all around the Tangrowth, and soon after, black waves emitted from the crimson gyarados. The dark type move hits especially hard against psychic pokemon. Then the waves began bouncing off the cave walls, aplifying themselves over and over. It began shredding the cave itself apart, as well as the unprotected pokemon. Gyarados finally ended it's fight, but not before making a heavy sacrifice of itself.

Dawn34
05-14-2007, 11:44 PM
"Morning Sun Espeon now" I said to my Espeon.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 12:09 AM
"That's enough." Akiira grunted casually. "I'm not sure about you but it's obvious to me who would win this match-up... there's no point in hurting each other anymore."

Red94
05-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Robert clapped his hands as he realized the battle was over.

"Good fight..." He slowed his clapping,a nd than finally stopped.

"So, whyd ya bring us here? Is there some special reason? Or was it just to train?"

Akiira
05-15-2007, 12:16 AM
Akiira gave off a big yawn. "Well personally, I came here to evolve my magneton into a magnezone...but as far as the group is concerned, we're headed west for a bit, this cave was the quickest way through the mountain pass" As he recalled his gyarados, he pulled out a second pokeball.

Youssarian
05-15-2007, 12:30 AM
"OK, Persian can be extra protection for us." Asterix said. He opened up Persian's pokeball. He hadn't even realized he had put Persian in it. Out from the red lights, Persian came. He sat in his dignified and royal pose. "OK, Persian drop it. That's not you." Asterix laughed out. Persian stood up, and got ready to walk.

Kiki
05-15-2007, 12:34 AM
ooc: Sometimes I'll be a little inactive while you're are talking, so could you just assume Kiri's there even if I don't put it?

ic: When do we set out? Kiri thinks. She touches her necklace and feels Sarah itching to set out as well. Yeah... I want to set out too...

Psychic Oats
05-15-2007, 12:37 AM
"Hm." Kousetsu returned his Tangrowth and clipped the pokeball back onto his belt. He walked slowly over to Akiira and Robert, adjusting his sunglasses. "That was a bit unfair," he noted to Akiira, who Kousetsu imagined had known full well. He really didn't need to do anything in the cave inparticular, but instead was eager to reach the other side.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 12:39 AM
"Hmm we can leave now if there are no objections." He threw out the pokeball he was holding, not waiting for an answer, and his rapidash appeared. "We're not too far from the exit anyway, rapidash, show us some light and lead the way..."
He looked to Kousetsu as the group moved further. "You had the upper hand, there was no point in hurting the espeon anymore than it already was... you won."

Youssarian
05-15-2007, 12:48 AM
"Persian, you can lead us if...what's your name? I don't recall ever hearing anyone's names...Anyway, can Persian help Rapidash lead us? He can see in the dark, afterall...." Asterix said.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 12:51 AM
"If you insist... but we're alread at the exit." As they rounded the corner they noticed a hole with the dark orange light from dusk illuminating the cave opening. "I told you we weren't that far."Akiira said grinning.

Youssarian
05-15-2007, 01:01 AM
"Oh well, Persian knows the land like the back of his paw. He can lead when we're out." Asterix said quickly.

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 01:05 AM
"Thats good so where does this exit lead exactly" I asked Akiira. As I pet my Espeon.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 01:09 AM
Akiira stopped just before the edge of a steep cliff outside the cave, which gave way to an amazing view. Below, city lights began to flick on. "Team, welcome to Oreburgh City!" His rapidash stamped around, excited at seeing the smokestacks deep in the city. "Unfortunately you'll have to ait until tomorrow to visit. It's about half a day's walk, and it's getting dark already. We can camp out again." He yawned sleepily and began unpacking his things.

Kima
05-15-2007, 01:20 AM
Casey followed the group out of the cave and looked down at the city, suddenly feeling very small. "Wow its so impressive" she gasped as she stood next to Kousetsu. Andre crawled up to her side and rest his huge snout against her thigh as he looked off the cliff. He growled quietly and held onto Casey's sweatshirt as if to keep her from falling down.

Akiira you're making the days really short. If the cave wasn't very long and didn't take all day to get there why do you make it nighttime. I don't want to seem mean or anything, i just think it would be better. Maybe when people leave they can put a notice up on this board with their post.

Youssarian
05-15-2007, 01:21 AM
"OK...Persian, you keep watch on that ledge." Asterix said, pointing to a ledge above them. Persian jumped up and began looking for danger. Asterix unpacked his flimsy tank, and set it up quickly.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 01:24 AM
OOC: it's just turning dark :wink: The lights of the city are comming on during dusk, I'm just trying to keep a 24-hour schedule for everyone for sleep, etc.

Akiira just finished setting up his tent when he jumped on top of his rapidash. "I need to be alone for a bit..." He smiled softly and the pair trotted a ways down another forested path.

Red94
05-15-2007, 01:35 AM
Robert followed the group quietly. He didn't tell anyone, but he was freaked out by caves. Too Many horror movies, he guessed.

"Oreburgh City...wonderful..." Robert yawned, and sat up near the wall.

"Cmon out, Cinder." He threw out a pokeball, and a Typhlosion appeared. He instantly ran near Robert, starltled by everyone.

"Shhh, its ok. They're friends." Cinder sighed, and curle dup by Robert's feet. Bulb laid dwon next to Robert.

'We made good progress everyone... Wanna share some campfire stories?" Robert nervously chuckled.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 02:46 AM
OOT: I've updated something kind of important, can be found at the bottom of out discussion thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1107877#post1107877

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 12:29 PM
I started to unpack my equipment and then I set up my tent. "Okay goodnight everyone".

Kiki
05-15-2007, 01:32 PM
ic: "Share stories?" She looks at Robert. "I have quite a few interesting ones. I'll take you up on your offer if you'll willing to listen to my senseless babble." She chuckles.
"Pe!" Sarah looks at Kiri and Kiri feels that Sarah wants to tell a story.
"Looks like we have another taker," Kiri says, looking at Sarah and smiling

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Espeon wanted to stay up thought she walked over to Akiira and sat next to him and gave him another berry. "spe spe spe espeon" Espeon said.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Akiira sighed half-heartedly as he sat on the cliff's edge; just out of sight of the other trainers. His rapidash still stood beside him.
"Poor thing..." she said looking down on him.

OOT:Remember pokemon can talk but in their own language:tongue:

Psychic Oats
05-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Kousetsu could be seen standing at the edge of the cliff that overlooked the city. "Hm," he muttered, almost unnoticably. It didn't really matter to him whether it was light or dark out; he saw it all the same way. Suddenly, he turned around, adjusting his glasses. He walked towards the others, sensing that one was gone.

"Where is Akiira?" he asked quietly, hoping not to wake up anyone who was already asleep.

Kima
05-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Casey was seated against the cliff wall, her back to a large rock. "Akiira went down the path over there." She told Kousetsu as she motioned to the path, still oblivious to his 'disability'. Andre rolled his yellow eyes and stood up from Casey's side. He started to lumber over to the path Akiira walked down earlier, deliberately stomping the ground with his feet. 'She still hasn't noticed he can't see?' he thought to himself.

Psychic Oats
05-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Suddenly, Casey answered him. "Akiira went down the path over there."

Kousetsu dropped his head and sighed. Then he heard a loud stomping noise from close by. He recognized it as Casey's Feraligatr, walking over to the spot. He nodded to the Pokemon in thanks. After a few moments, Kousetsu realized that it wasn't too safe for someone like him to be going down a forested path alone at night, and decided to stay with the others. He walked back to the fire, standing a few yards away. He was thinking now.

Kima
05-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Casey noticed how 'deep in thought' Kousetsu was and walked over to him, resting her hand on his shoulder for a quick moment moving it back to her side. "You want to go find him? I'll go with you." She told him as she looked back at Feraligatr, wondering why he had sighed.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 08:11 PM
"Those caves looked alot like the ones back home at cerulean city..." he told rapidash.
"We had alot of memories there..." he mumbled as he tapped a couple of his pokeballs.

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 08:18 PM
"Whats going on I asked but hten I noticed my Epeon wasn't there. Espeon was up near Akiira she followed him. "spe spe espeon" she said and then put another berry byhim alnd ran away.

Akiira
05-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Akiira was too lost in thought at the time to notice the espeon and her berries. As rapidash began eating them he shifted back into reality. "Hmm guess I was out of it.. what'chya got there babe?"

Psychic Oats
05-15-2007, 09:16 PM
He was standing away from the fire, thinking about his battle ealier. Then, Kousetsu heard Casey speak to him. "You want to go find him? I'll go with you."

"Sure."

Kousetsu started walking off in the direction that Casey's Feraligatr had pointed out to him. He was still deep in thought.

Kima
05-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Casey backed up from the campfire and walked towards her Feraligatr, her hand reaching out and running up his nose as she walked past. Andre rumbled out a deep purring noise and followed behind Kousetsu, making sure nothing would sneak up on them from behind. The small windy road down the mountain was rather cluttered. Logs, loose dirt and rocks were scattered all over the path, making it rather difficult to walk on.

Psychic Oats
05-15-2007, 09:38 PM
After stumbling a bit, Kousetsu regained his senses and was careful to avoid the obstacles on the path. While walking, he had to constantly readjust his sunglasses; they kept falling out of place due to the bumpy terrain. Suddenly, Kousetsu tripped over a boulder, his sunglasses falling off completely. His hand quickly slid over his face, and he started to feel around for his sunglasses.

Kima
05-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Andre abruptly stopped, his claws gently rested over Kousetsu's glasses. He let out a low roar and stood up, holding the tiny spectacles in his scaly fingers. When Casey heard the soft crash she turned around and kneeled to the ground. "You alright?" She asked as she searched around for his glasses also, unaware that Andre had them.

Psychic Oats
05-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Kousetsu still had his hand over his face. "I'm fine," he said shortly, standing up. "And, if I'm not mistaken," he started, listening to the sound of his glasses against the scales, "Your Pokemon has found them." He walked over to Feraligatr, his hand keeping his eyes from view.

Kima
05-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Andre held his hand out towards Kousetsu, his knuckles dragging across his shirt. He made a reassuring growl as he opened up his hand, showing the glasses. They were intact, but the frame was a little bent. "Good job Andre." Casey said as she stood up from the ground, brushing the dirt off her knees.

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 10:07 PM
I ran over to Casey and Kousetsu I was puting a clip in my hair. "Hey guys have you seen Akiira". Then my Espeon ran down the path and looked at me. "Oh hi Espeon have you seen Akiira"? She answered "spe spe espeon(He's up there)" She said.
OOC: Akiira I know you said we can't understand our pokemon but sometimes if you have a really close bond with your pokemon you know what they say.

Psychic Oats
05-15-2007, 10:12 PM
He took the glasses, replacing them over his eyes carefully. "Thankyou," he said to Casey's Pokemon, resuming his travel down the path. Now he was carefully paying attention to his hearing, not wanting to make another mistake that could reveal what is better left unknown. He sighed with relief, knowing that Casey did not find out. At least, not then. Ofcourse, even he knew, he couldn't keep it a secret forever. But he could try.

Kima
05-15-2007, 10:17 PM
After a short, yet very aggravating walk Casey arrived at a fork in the road. She stared at the two pathways for a moment before letting out a frustrated groan. "Oh god which way do i go?" She asked herself as she looked over at Kousetsu. She didnt really expect much of an answer from him but figured she might ask anyways. As she looked at his face one of her eyebrows quirked up slightly. 'He has really, really light eyes' she thought to herself as she caught a glimpse of them from over his glasses. Then it hit her, could he see? Just as she was about to open her mouth she changed her mind and kept her mouth shut. He probably had them hidden for a reason.

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 10:22 PM
"What are you guys doing" I aksed but then I saw Casey staring at Kousetsu so i kept quiet. The I said "Um Casey I think my Espeon likes you" I giggled as my Espeon walked up to her and put a berry in her hand.

Psychic Oats
05-15-2007, 10:26 PM
He sighed, realizing it. She knew. Casey must know by now. After all, how many people just trip over obvious boulders? He walked closer to Casey, raising his hand up to his face. Hiding it from Miya, he lifted his sunglasses, revealing his completely white eyes. He quickly put them back into place, slipping his hands into his pockets and walking towards where he could sense Akiira.

Kima
05-15-2007, 10:27 PM
When she looked back up at Kousetsu she wasnt too surprised to see his completely white eyes, but was more impressed. He was completely blind but could walk around normally without any tool, that would take a long time to get used too. Fortunatly there was a distraction. To keep from drawing attention to Kousetsu Casey smiled and gently pet the Espeon's head, carefully avoiding the jewel on it's forehead. "What a cute little pokemon" she said as she stood straight up and lifted her hand away. "All of mine are rather intimidating, so i'm not used to the smaller ones." she admit as she took a step back. In truth it was the small pokemon that made her nervous, not because she found them scary but because she felt like she would hurt them in some way.

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 10:43 PM
"Don't worry Casey she won't hurt you" I said then a pokeball opened in my bag. "Mis mis Mimagius" my Mimagius popped out of its pokeball and wen over to Casey and stared at her. "Mismagius stop hehe return" Then Mismagius returned to its pokeball. "Soryy about that Casey".

Kima
05-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Casey laughed weakly when Miya said espeon wouldn't hurt her. "Oh its not that, i just think they seem delicate" she chuckled as Andre walked over, carefully overstepping Espeon. When the mismagius appeared she didn't seem alarmed. "No prob Miya, i know what ghost pokemon are like. I have one for myself in fact." she explained as she reached up to Feraligatr, handing him the berry espeon gave to her earlier.

Funny thing is i don't like the ghost type that much, but i adore how funny haunter is.

Dawn34
05-15-2007, 11:10 PM
"Hehe yah so what are we going to do now"? I asked her whiles petting my Espeon. "What ghost Pokemon do you have"?

Akiira
05-16-2007, 02:55 AM
Akiira saw the group a bit back up the trail, he forced a smile upon himself and waved to them all as he walked back to the camp. "Heya guys, I was just scouting ahead, we should be able to make it to the city tomorrow afternoon! :oops:" He hopped underneath his tent, and wrigled into his sleeping bag, and this time, he left his rapidash out to sleep just outside his tent. "Good night everyone."

Red94
05-16-2007, 03:04 AM
The world was fading, as the warm embrace of sleep overtook Robert.

"Night...guys...." He was soon asleep next to Bulb and Cinder. Cinder's flames were out, so the light they ahd created dissapeared, and the loud snoring of Bulb was ignored by the two. However, his snoring could bother the others.

"Stop...snorin'...," Robert graoned out. He didn't want to get the others angry.

SSau..r...

Kima
05-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Casey eyed Akiira as he walked past, grinning somewhat. "Oh i thought you were running away." she teased as she walked back to Kousetsu's side, brushing against his arm as she walked back to the campsite. "I guess everyone is calling it a night..." she said as she turned around and stared to walk backwards, Andre the feraligatr mimicking her movements playfully.
As she arrived back into the clearing she chose a spot to camp and set up her tent and sleeping bag. When she started to unpack her things Andre crawled in and took his place next to her bed. He let out a rumble of content as he pulled a blanket out of the bag and rolled it up under his head.
Although many people don't leave their larger pokemon out of their pokeballs, Casey lets Andre roam around as he pleases despite his size. She actually prefers to have her huge 'bodyguard' around.

Dawn34
05-17-2007, 01:21 PM
"Good night" I said as I got in my sleeping bag then Espeon walked around in a circle and lied down and then we fell asleep. I started to drift off thinking of what tomorrow would bring the I heard someone say "Stop snoring" I giggled then turned over and fell asleep.

Akiira
05-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Akiira woke earliest of thr group again, and noticing that no one else was up yet, he walked down the path again and sat by the cliff. This time, he called out his gyarados, and they watched the sunrise together. "Funny, but that's the same sun we looked at together when I first caught you..."
He seemed sad as gyarados hovered over him. I wonder if we will ever get to see home again. Gyarados let out a low growl as it flew lower, touching the ground next to Akiira. "I think we can get there..." he said smiling to his crimson red pokemon.

Youssarian
05-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Persian started to slowly fall asleep. He knew he could not do this while Asterix was asleep. He went in and nudged Asterix awake. Asterix said "Oh, hi, Persian. You can fall asleep. Nidorina will just watch over us." Persian nodded off next to Asterix. Asterix opened Nidorina's pokeball and said "Nidorina, all I need you to do is watch for danger." Nidorina nodded and took her post outside his tent.

Kima
05-17-2007, 08:46 PM
After a long night's sleep Casey finally woke up well into the morning. She wasn't much of a morning person, and instantly let out a frustrated groan as she sat up from her bed. "Gaterrr" Andre rumbled as he picked himself up and rest one of his hands on Casey's leg, shaking it lightly and encouraging her to get up. "Alright Andre I'm up..." she said quietly as she pulled herself out of the sleeping bag, a hand reaching over to her bag for her clothing. As a measure of safety Andre slipped out of the tent and zipped the fabric door closed, standing guard over it as he watched the other trainers. Once she was dressed and ready to go Casey stumbled out of her tent over to the dwindling fire. "How does sweet poffin pancakes sound for breakfast?" She asked Andre as she re-kindled the flame. Andre smiled widely and pulled over Casey's bag, pulling out several cartons of juice and milk, a pan, berries, and quick poffin mix.
After several minutes of cooking Casey and Andre had a gigantic plate of pecha berry pancakes with plenty to go around. The sweet smell of the food floated through the air and encouraged some Starly's and Geodude out of their hiding places.

Sometimes i have nothing better to do than write a big fat post. I was going too add more but thought it was finally enough.....i want peach pancakes now.

Dawn34
05-17-2007, 09:11 PM
I was already awake but I didn't wake anyone up I came back to the campsite from a small stream I found some Magikarp in their but nothing else. I saw Casey was awake I walked over. "Good morning Casey" I said and then I put a bag down full of berries. Espeon ran over and took one and put it in Akiira's tent and one in Casey's and Kousets's. "I got these to make proffin for my Pokemon you want to help"?

Akiira
05-17-2007, 09:22 PM
From afar, blue flames and spouts of water were violently spitting from the tree tops; at the same time, the earth shook beneath the campsite a bit. Gyarados could be seen flying from the treetops and shooting back into the forest numerous times. Akiira had been training his pokemon again.

Kima
05-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Casey had just finished up the last poffin cake and was cleaning up her cooking area. "Morning Miyu, sure I'll help." She said with a smile as she held out her pan to Feralgatr. Andre took a deep breath and blasted the poffin mix off the skillet with a powerful stream of water. Her attention turned toward Akiira for a moment, eying the fire and water streams. 'Does he ever stop?' she thought to herself as she adjusted her seated position.

Dawn do you only Rp in the first person?

Youssarian
05-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Nidorina was still inexperienced in her duties, so while Asterix and Persian slept, she wandered around, lifting things, headbutting rocks, and finding berries. Seeing a bag of berries lying unattended on the ground, Nidorina walked over and helped herself.

Red94
05-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Robert yawned as he awoke. Bulba nd Cinder were also awake.

"Hey..guys..." The group hobbled over to where a campfire was going.

"Got any food," Robert questioned groggily.

"We are starving!"

Dawn34
05-17-2007, 09:57 PM
"Hey get out of there" I shouted and pulled the bag of berries away. "Aw man there's only a little left it took me all morning to get them". I walked over to Casey and sat down okay lets start the proffin".

Kima
05-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Casey laughed somewhat when Robert asked for food. "We have some pecha berry poffin cakes." She said as she motioned over to the plate of food sitting on a blanket. The set up was ready with juice, plates and silverware. As Andre lumbered over to the picnic Casey pulled out a larger square pan and rest it beside the fire over a rock. "Lets use this one so they come out soft baked." she said as she looked over at Miyu and handed her a wooden spoon.

Psychic Oats
05-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Kousetsu emerged from out of his tent, putting on his sunglasses for the first time that morning. He walked over to where he could feel the heat of the fire. The rest of the group was there, he could hear them. Taking out a pokeball, Kousetsu stretched his legs and arms. He had heard loud noises from off in the woods, and, at first, thought it to be a predator. Listening again, he realized it was Akiira's Gyarados.

"Hm."

Kima
05-17-2007, 10:11 PM
"Good morning Kousetsu" Casey said cheerfully as she rummaged around her large bag for more berries, only to realize she was out of the sweet ones. "This poffin might be a little spicy..." she mumbled as she pulled out a Razz berry. Andre noticed Kousetsu and crawled over, a plate of food in his hand. "Ferrra" he growled as he took a seat in between him and Casey, resting the food next to Kou and nudging him lightly.

Oats check your PMs ^_^

Kiki
05-17-2007, 10:52 PM
ic: Kiri crawls out of her tent, rubbing her eyes and Sarah follows her. "I smell pancakes," Kiri mutters, walking over and sitting down next to the fire, still rubbing her eyes.
"Pe!"

Youssarian
05-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Asterix and Persian finally woke up. Exiting the flisy tent and carefully putting it away, Nidorina walked up. "Da, Darina. Nidorina, Nina." she said joyfully. "That's great Nidorina, didn't get yourself into trouble did you?" Asterix said. Nidorina shyly retreated into a submissive posture. "Nidorina!" Nidorina walked over to the bag she had found the berries in and pointed to it. "Don't do that again, OK?" Asterix said, petting the naughty pokemon, careful to avoid the poisonous spikes. Persian walked over to Casey and looked at the pecha berry poffins.

Dawn34
05-24-2007, 01:19 PM
"Oh good morning you guys how's it going" . I asked when I saw them come over to us and then I saw Asterix's Persian stare at the pecha berries.

Youssarian
05-25-2007, 05:26 PM
"Guys....I think we should get to know eachother's pokemon." Asterix said. He let out the rest of his team. "Everyone's met Persian, Bayleef battled the other day, and Nidorina was watching everyone, although you all were most likely sleeping. Anyway, that's Porygon. He's more of a friend than anything. Then there's Hitmonchan. He's my first choice in most battles. Here is Electabuzz. He doesn't like strangers, but once he gets to know you, you won't have to worry about being zapped." Asterix said to everyone. He hoped they would like his idea.