View Full Version : Darkness

redbirdknight13
05-14-2007, 01:48 AM
This the forum you have to fill out.

Name:

perrsonality:

apperence:

Pokemon: can have only 3 in your pack.

Items: You can have up to 10 of what ever.

History:

Here is mine

Name:Mike

perrsonality: nice fun loving and fun

apprence: baggy cargo pants and a t-shirt blue eyes and brown hair wears gloves that are cut of and the finger tips.

Pokemon: Charzard Lv.57 Mew Lv.56 Houndour Lv. 58

Iems: 8 Super potion 2 potions

History: My dad was a pokmon master so he gave me a charmander and I raised it up into a charzard and he gave me the other pokmon.

Plot: Team rocket team magma and team aqua teamed up and is ready to turn all of man and pokmom to shadow humans and pokemon even all the legendary pokemon too.

Professor Geoffrey
05-14-2007, 01:51 AM
The plot needs to be a little longer. You got the right idea, except your ideas need to be more lengthful and luring. You need to make a plot that will lure someone into joining & participating. Have fun, and I hope you get lucky!

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Maybe you should RP a little around the site before you decide to make your own. It's a big responsibility, and you need some more experience.

Lord Fedora
05-14-2007, 01:54 AM
*Singing* Plot plot plot, where is the plot? *Ends singing.* Seriously, what the heck are we supposed to be doing? This is not a good comeback.

rufus6june
05-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Maybe there right. Actually not maybe, they are right. Start RPing around here, everybody will get used too you and want too join. Plot is also the problem, plots should be longer.

redbirdknight13
05-14-2007, 02:00 AM
tell me what to say then

Draconic_Espeon
05-14-2007, 02:01 AM
I'll just point out a couple things. You honestly need more to your plot. Try asking yourself why something would happen. For example, what could Team Rocket gain from turning all the Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon? How can you help to stop it? How can you purify a Pokemon that has been turned Shadow? What difference is there between Shadow and regular Pokemon?

Also, as far as your sign-up goes, you need to add your character's appearance and personality. Without that, no one know what anyone looks like, or how they act. Also, your history needs to be expanded. As I said before, ask yourself questions. Where did your character grow up? What was his life like? What parts of his history made him what he is today? And, in general, Legends in roleplays owned by a trainer is a no-no. It's too easy to God-mode.

One last coment before I leave you alone. Before you can post in the actual roleplaying section, you have to get others to sign-up in the sign-ups section. That's where people go to look for roleplays to participate in.

Keep that stuff in mind and you'll have a good roleplay. :wink:

Neo Emolga
05-14-2007, 02:40 AM
You really, really need a plot. There's nothing to go off from here.

Draconic_Espeon mentioned some really good advice. Try giving that a shot, and also read the RP guide. They would help you a lot with this.