PDA

View Full Version : Starter RP:First Pokemon

bmmysterio
05-15-2007, 12:21 AM
One morning Brandon woke up and felt like starting a new adventure he went to his alarm clock and saw that i was already 9:00AM, he got dressed, slipped on his shoes, and was out the door to the pokemon lab down the street.

He opened the door to the lab and saw his friend Kim talking to the Proffeser. He walked up close enough to hear the conversation. "Kim, you know that your too young to go on the trainer challenge." the Proffeser said "But i am old enough" then she noticed Brandon was there"ill even bring Brandon with me." she said. Brandon just stood there and wondered 'what have I just gotten myself in to?' he realised there were two pokeballs on the counter.

"Her Proffeser" he said "what pokemon are in those pokeballs on the counter?" The Proffeser opened the first one up and the pokemon came out "This one's a not too rare pokemon, it's called a Cyndiquil." Then he reached for the second one and opened it up"And this one's a Beyleef, you can each choose one to have." May was quick to say "I'l take the Beyleef!!" then she ran towards the Beyleef, then Brandon said, I guess ill take the Cyndiquil."

The proffeser then said "You each need eight badges to face the elite four, once you have the eight bagdes youll be proven trainers ready to battle the elite four, once you defeat the elite four, well I dont know any trainers who have gotten that far yet but, im confident you two can do it!" Then Brandon's Mom came and told him goodbye and Brandon and Kim were off on their way to get their first badge in the next town.

END OF RP

LordZangoose
05-15-2007, 02:21 AM
What was that? Since you are a newbie, I will go easier than usual on you. However, it still does not give you the right to post randomly without knowing what an RP is. Please just go read the stickies and find out what RPing is and how you do. I've pwned too many people today, so I'll let you off the hook.

Realityxxx
05-19-2007, 05:24 AM
Yes, But It's kinda like how i started on gaia online... But Bmmysterio, this isn't an Rp at all. Rp's are'nt one post, and you need people to join in the signups first. An Rp is mutiple posts, and the leader chooses when the Rp ends. "Almighy Rust, I Call Upon You to come lock this pointless rp!"

Lord Fedora
05-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Yes, But It's kinda like how i started on gaia online... But Bmmysterio, this isn't an Rp at all. Rp's are'nt one post, and you need people to join in the signups first. An Rp is mutiple posts, and the leader chooses when the Rp ends. "Almighy Rust, I Call Upon You to come lock this pointless rp!"
KittenGril, you stole that line from me. However, you are right. This thread is pointless. Also, for the 12,762,492 and a half time, stop reviving old threads. I admit, this isn't old enugh to report you for it, but it's still a bad habit that you need to break.

Lord Celebi
05-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Almighty rust has been summoned. And BTW, this thread wasn't revived. Its revived if you post in it a month after the last post.

*Infraction Mallet sends thread into oblivion*