PDA

View Full Version : War VI RP: Power Trading Center

Dr Scott
05-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Information: The thread to trade your War VI powers. Think of this as the URPG Pokemon Trading thread, but with powers. Talk to your friends, put your power out there, etc.

Rules:
-No SPAM, only talk about War Powers and trading them.
-Both must post and have the thread be accepted for it to be official.

Powers List

EVIL

Syndicate

EmBreon ~ Empathy
Fing ~ Shapeshifting
FireFlyK ~ Shapeshifting (2)
Kenny ~ Superhuman Senses + Enhanced Vision
Kitty-Chan ~ Blood Lust
KnightBlazer ~ Pokémon Mimicry
Marth ~ Light Manipulation
Scott ~ Probability Manipulation

Rocket

Draconic Espeon ~ Duplication
Kayla ~ Technology Expertise
Poltergeist ~ Instanity
Sent ~ ESP
Skiboydoggy ~ Elemental Resistance
Snowball Sunday ~ Elemental Control: Mood

NEUTRAL

Swarm

.Lan ~ Size Manipulation
ChronoPika ~ Weather Manipulation
Cress ~ Elemental Control: Fire
Dark Rider ~ Elemental Control: Air
Finch ~ Reality Warping
Hakken ~ Darkness
Larvitar ~ Poison Manipulation
LordZangoose ~ Mind Control
Neo Pikachu ~ Sand Manipulation
rust ~ Elemental Control: Water
Wario ~ Accelerated Healing

Trainer

Channel Delibird ~ Merge
Charizard Mike ~ Phasing
Deoxys200 ~ Power Mimicry
Diesel ~ Force Field: Self
HKim ~ Elemental Control: Cold
Johto Trainer ~ Power Negation
Kecleonfan666 ~ Superhuman Reflexes
Neptune ~ Bone Manipulation
Sonickid ~ Animation
STORMTROOPERX ~ Telekinesis

GOOD

Nightstriders

Alyssa ~ Illusion
Bronislav84 ~ Flight
Crossfire Chaos ~ Wall Crawling
DeathSpector ~ Elemental Transmutation
Deoxys Trainer ~ Summon: Legend
Hoshika ~ Pokemon Conversion
Ninja Emperor ~ Kinetic Absorption
Sceptile Frost ~ Energy Blasts
Tiana_M ~ Elemental Control: Plant
UmbraKora ~ Paper Manipulation

Alpha Guild

Chaotic Despair ~ Teleportation
Gaia ~ Summon: Legend (2)
RPGraccoon - Metal Morphing
Siberian Tiger ~ Energy Constructs

NON-PICKED

I WANT NEW POWERS list

LordZangoose
05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Anyone want to trade? My power doesn't fit the character I wanted to do, so please trade me.

FireflyK
05-15-2007, 09:14 PM
I'd like to trade, too. I have electricity, a neat offensive power, but not really my thing.

I'm looking for something related to any of the following:
- Shadow related
- Emotion related
- Animal/creature related
- Wind or Darkness related

Would most like to trade for one of these if possible:

- ESP/telepathy
- Mind Control!
- Empathy
- Shape shifting
- Telekinesis

Crossfire Chaos
05-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Wall-Crawling? is there any other means by which I can gain offensive force besides a power?

EDIT: How could anyone forget the awesome power of elasticity? (Mr. Fantasic's powers)

Draconic_Espeon
05-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Hm... Duplication? I might be able to use that. I'd be willing to trade within reason, though.

I'd be willing to trade with you, FireFly, if you wanted Duplication, but if you don't, that's fine. Otherwise, something fire or animal related would be cool. In any case, I'll be working on a character...

EDIT: Nevermind the edit, I didn't see the other thread...

Kayla
05-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Mine's up for trade, if anyone would like it.

sonickid01
05-15-2007, 11:46 PM
I am happy with animation. I will turn all of your Pikachu sprites into live, memory-eating things! I will make your desks eat your homework! I shall make your notebooks rip themselves into shreds!

And I shall make chessboard pieces move to CHEAT AGAINST YOU ALL! Mwahah!

Wario
05-16-2007, 12:47 AM
I like mine, I'm basically a fighting machine that keeps on coming back, as Neo said.

I may trade, within reason.

Blue-
05-16-2007, 02:09 AM
I don't really mind having Mind Control, but if anyone wants to trade, and they have a power I like, I guess I could give it up...

Diesel 34
05-16-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm okay with forcefields now.

Knightblazer
05-16-2007, 02:23 AM
Ubnfortunately, I am very blank with the power of Pokemon Mimicry. So I'd request for a trade with either Elemental Transmutation or Darkness control. People, please... T_T

Knightblazer

LordZangoose
05-16-2007, 11:17 AM
I don't really mind having Mind Control, but if anyone wants to trade, and they have a power I like, I guess I could give it up...

I'd love to trade with you if you like my power.

Hakken
05-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Dude, I think my power(Darkness!) was a lucky pick, it's cool. It fits my character well, but there ARE things that would fit even better(Fire-based powers, mostly.)

Er, I'll trade for:
Bone manipulation(Sweet, man.)
Electricity
Fire! (Wow Cress, Lucky dude.)
Telekinesis.

Knightblazer
05-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Dude, I think my power(Darkness!) was a lucky pick, it's cool. It fits my character well, but there ARE things that would fit even better(Fire-based powers, mostly.)

Er, I'll trade for:
Electricity
Telekinesis.

Erm... if you don't mind, can I trade my power (Pokemon Mimicry) with yours? Its a far cry from what you wanted, but I really, really hope to us the Darkness power, coz' I believe it'll really help me get in tune with my character. I know I'm kinda asking, but... please? ;-; If you don't want to, I understand...

Knightblazer

skiboydoggy
05-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Ski, he who wrecks havoc on people has...

WATER BREATHING?! Maybe if I was on the same team as rust, but NOOOOOOO.

And every other Rocket's powers are so pimped out too. Trade please.

The Crimson Rose
05-16-2007, 04:11 PM
I am willing to trade my power of fire control to the best offer. Seeing as a few people want mine, I'll start the biddings now!

Neo Emolga
05-16-2007, 04:16 PM
I am willing to trade my power of fire control to the best offer. Seeing as a few people want mine, I'll start the biddings now!

You’ve fascinated this pyromaniac’s interest. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cute.gif

I have the Enhanced Vision power, so if you're interested in that one, I'll gladly trade with you.

Hakken
05-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Erm... if you don't mind, can I trade my power (Pokemon Mimicry) with yours? Its a far cry from what you wanted, but I really, really hope to us the Darkness power, coz' I believe it'll really help me get in tune with my character. I know I'm kinda asking, but... please? ;-; If you don't want to, I understand...

Knightblazer
Um... I would, but my character Really, REALLY, R-E-A-L-L-Y doesn't fit with that kind of power... Sorry.

Draconic_Espeon
05-16-2007, 09:08 PM
I've changed my mind. Now that I've got a character in mind that Duplication works really well with, I don't want to trade. I might be convinced to trade for Electric, but seeing as Duplication isn't really what Firefly is looking for, I'll stick with what I've got. ^^

HKim
05-16-2007, 11:31 PM
You’ve fascinated this pyromaniac’s interest. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cute.gif

I have the Enhanced Vision power, so if you're interested in that one, I'll gladly trade with you.

Neo, you pyro. Go light a campire on the beach and stay away from dry trees.

Now guys, all you with elemental powers (and I should know since I have Ice) should remember that "with our powers combined, we can form Captain Planet!" Yes, Scott said it was allowed.

Edit: Not just allowed, if you pull it off in RP in a way that makes sense for all the characters coming together, I will make a new account known as 'Captain Planet' and do ... something.

Blue-
05-17-2007, 12:59 AM
I'd love to trade with you if you like my power.
I'm sorry, but I don't think your power would suit my character. Real sorry LZ. ;_;

Crossfire Chaos
05-17-2007, 01:10 AM
Ali [NSRK] says he is not listed. Give him a power please?

theEND
05-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Oh God. Although I'm very flattered that I was given manipulation, one of my best inputted types of skills, and I am appreciative.....but what's this? Weather? Sure, I can control the wind patterns, make a storm go around the city, and strike lightning onto a person 5 mintues after I conjure up a thunderstorm. However, most of my ideal actions don't involve the weather. Heck, the weather I can control might even lead to my messing up at a certain point.

Anybody want to trade? I'd rather have something like Reality Warping, Mind Control, or if you can, a new, randomly picked ability?

Knightblazer
05-17-2007, 05:36 AM

Well, if you're interested, I hast the Pokemon Mimicry power. Interested, just drop meh a PM. ^^;

Knightblazer

Dr Scott
05-17-2007, 06:29 AM
TO NOTE : The powers were not given, they were rolled for in an AIM conference.

Also, anyone who cannot find a trade for something they want can PM me with their power, name, team, and social security number (notrly) and I will put you in the list of rolls with the new people with the new powers as well <3

FireflyK
05-19-2007, 08:43 PM

Er, I'll trade for:
Electricity
Telekinesis.

Sounds interesting. ^_^ I have electricity.

I do, however, have one question... Can your power be used at all offensively, or just for defense? Manipulating shadows sounds awesome... But I'm assuming they can't be used as minions or anything, right, but just as a way to hide or something?

Most of all, I want ESP/Telepathy, though. The one that lets you communicate with pokemon, or read simple thoughts of others. ^^: If whoever has that is willing to trade, I'll owe you my soul. =P

Tiana_M
05-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Neo, you pyro. Go light a campire on the beach and stay away from dry trees.

Now guys, all you with elemental powers (and I should know since I have Ice) should remember that "with our powers combined, we can form Captain Planet!" Yes, Scott said it was allowed.

Edit: Not just allowed, if you pull it off in RP in a way that makes sense for all the characters coming together, I will make a new account known as 'Captain Planet' and do ... something.

For that to be possible, too many improbable friendships would have to be made. On the other hand I loved that show when I was a kid. Plus I'd like to see you make a Captain Planet account and use it for a while as your main, except for taking care of any Mod stuff you have to do of course. That'd be funny. It'd have to have Captain Planet as the avvie with a banner of the original 5 elements. Or a banner with all of our new elements from the RP that'd be cool too. XD I'd love to see that.

Ali the Dark One
05-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Ali [NSRK] says he is not listed. Give him a power please?

True, I wasn't given a power...

TO NOTE : The powers were not given, they were rolled for in an AIM conference.

I would like one, but will I still be able to get one since you forgot me and/or didn't make enough powers. I'll take any random power that you pick...

Charizard Michelle
05-19-2007, 11:32 PM
True, I wasn't given a power...

I would like one, but will I still be able to get one since you forgot me and/or didn't make enough powers. I'll take any random power that you pick...

Did you sign up for the Power Roll out before the list was posted or did you sign up on the ROll Call after the list was posted? If you did the after part then you may have to wait awhile until Scotts get a good size list to do the Power Roll again. Just wait. If you signed up before then yeah. PM Scotts.

Neo Emolga
05-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Well, I've spent some time thinking about it, and I'll probably ask for a reroll, since...

1. The night vision really won't help considering night vision goggles already exist. Anyone could get night vision goggles and have the same thing I do. Not to mention how many times dark areas will pop up?

2. Mikey's Phasing ability is way better than mine. He can go through walls, I can only look through them. Plus even that is limited to one wall. I couldn't see in an out of a building unless the outside is the next wall over. Meanwhile, outdoors, the power is near useless.

3. I honestly really wanted more of a combative power. I'm willing to take a chance for it.

4. Since the power is non-combative, I need to rely on my Pokemon. And this just reminded me that its not them who has the power, its only me. I fight with them, and its pretty much me as a normal trainer. Just because I can see people doesn't mean my Pokemon can.

So, reroll me please.

Crossfire Chaos
05-20-2007, 03:26 AM
Just a few things you might want to think about

1. They're expensive and not everyone has that kind of money. Also you're not going to be allowed to have objects that can replace a power anyway. *At least that was implied.)

2. However, he has to go through the wall and possibly into an opponent. You on the other hand still have a nifty wall and they can't see you.

3. Combative? well not really, but if you use a smoke bomb you can still as if it wasn't there... Scott said he might give me a small secondary power, maybe he can give you one?

4. I can't argue there. But not a single pokemon has your ability while a pyrokinetic has charizard moving in on his power.

Even things like Wall-Crawling have a few great upsides to them. (as of now, I wouldn't want to trade it)

Charizard Michelle
05-20-2007, 04:56 AM
Well, I've spent some time thinking about it, and I'll probably ask for a reroll, since...

1. The night vision really won't help considering night vision goggles already exist. Anyone could get night vision goggles and have the same thing I do. Not to mention how many times dark areas will pop up?

2. Mikey's Phasing ability is way better than mine. He can go through walls, I can only look through them. Plus even that is limited to one wall. I couldn't see in an out of a building unless the outside is the next wall over. Meanwhile, outdoors, the power is near useless.

3. I honestly really wanted more of a combative power. I'm willing to take a chance for it.

4. Since the power is non-combative, I need to rely on my Pokemon. And this just reminded me that its not them who has the power, its only me. I fight with them, and its pretty much me as a normal trainer. Just because I can see people doesn't mean my Pokemon can.

So, reroll me please.

1) I don't think in this RP we will have anything too high tech like plasma guns and things like that. I mean we are in a city and we are gangs. I don't think normal gangs will have things like military issue night googles. I am not even sure if guns will be allow. I think Scott said something about that.

2) What Crossfire said. Me walk into wall. Get surronded by people. Me low on energy. Me screwed. You see though wall. You tell team that it is save. You move in and start attacking. Still nice to know that you are thinking about me. Can't get me out of your mind Neo? Flatter. haha

3) Yeah. Scotts may do something. I did ask him to make your power allow you to shot some sort of heat beams to make it a super vision thing. haha. Able to see though walls and shot beams. You have super eyes! (Still Scotts has final say and he did shot down that idea once)

4) I don't think many pokemon can see in the dark except a few dark type pokemon but I doubt any of them can see in the dark. Zubats and it's family can use super sonic waves to see in the dark but it is complete different from your power. Also it give you a tactical advantage in night time gang warfare. Set up a few pokemon in the dark and you can give the single to attack once you see somebody coming. Lot of NPC control but still depends on how you use it.

Still it is your choice. Do what you want.

Dr Scott
05-20-2007, 05:15 AM
First off, I will be adding a secondary power to those who seem ... weaker. Probably power sensing and maybe a minor Cyclops dealio with Neo's eyes.

Thirdly (I do not like two. It's just as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one!) Neo, those who want a re-roll need to PM me :P. I put it in some post back there ...

MAN I LOVE MY AVVY

Neo Emolga
05-20-2007, 05:33 AM
1. Sorry, but Night Vision equipment really isn’t that expensive (http://www.nightvisionoptics.com/). You could get a pair of high quality night vision goggles for less than what you’d spend for a PS3. Also, people typically use these in nighttime paintball matches.

2. Okay, true, you do have a point there, Mikey. But, think about it. I intended on being a rogue with my guy, but in all honestly, you’d be an even better one. Why not just stick your head in, see if its safe, and pull back if it isn’t? Also, if you need to bypass a locked door or some other obstacle, you can. I can’t, I can only see my way past it.

3. As for giving a little more power to it, I don’t know if that would really help. Eye lasers don't leave any inventive room to use with the power.

4. With that situation, it just sounds more complex and harder to have to set up traps with that in mind. I count point the mark, but the Pokémon would still be attacking into the blind. It would end up being a kind of spray and pray tactic, which really wouldn’t help for much.

I’ll just reroll, I have a feeling I might have a better chance at getting something else I could use…

Deathspector
05-20-2007, 05:59 AM
I’ll just reroll, I have a feeling I might have a better chance at getting something else I could use…

But what happens if you get a power that is even less your-type than Enhanced Vision? I doubt you could just say, "No thanks, I'll go back to seeing through walls," once you've re-rolled. I'm not tellng you what to do, but just warning you that you may not get what you want...

Deathspector

skiboydoggy
05-20-2007, 06:21 AM
For creativity's sake, I would like to keep my power. (Besides, the rest of the Rockets can make up for my non-combativeness anyway.)
HOWEVER, I would like to know just how much water is there in the area anyway?

Dr Scott
05-20-2007, 06:26 AM
I'll try to get you something offensive

*Sits and waits for PM* NO EXCEPTIONS XD

Neo Emolga
05-20-2007, 03:28 PM
But what happens if you get a power that is even less your-type than Enhanced Vision? I doubt you could just say, "No thanks, I'll go back to seeing through walls," once you've re-rolled. I'm not tellng you what to do, but just warning you that you may not get what you want...

Deathspector

Yeah, I know there's the assumption of risk and I can deal with it. The real problem is it forces me out of fighting, and everyone who has ever RPed against me knows I like to get my hands dirty with combat. Unless you would like to see me always waiting around corners to unfairly slit people's throats, this probably won't work out that well. Trying to be the assassin that can't actually assassinate anyone due to RPing rules just isn't going to make the cut.

If I get something that's even worse and further useless, I'll just accept my loss and go with it (I still honestly think there's not all that much else that's useless out there). But if Scott's willing to have a reroll for people who aren't satisfied with their power, I'm willing to go for it. I think I'd rather get something that wasn't as good through the reroll than know I missed out on getting a power that was way more my style. Even if I get something as useless as "Inability to get fingers stuck in Chinese finger traps," I still think I'll do fine in the RP even if I never use my powers.

For creativity's sake, I would like to keep my power. (Besides, the rest of the Rockets can make up for my non-combativeness anyway.)
HOWEVER, I would like to know just how much water is there in the area anyway?

You, I feel definitely should have something added to your power, or reroll yourself. Its a city we're dealing with, so unless you plan on making extensive use of sewers (yuck), swimming pools, or maybe the pond in a local park, I honestly don't see how it would help all that much.

In my opinion, Water Breathing probably should have been added to the "Elemental Control: Water" as a supplemental power, since I think it would be silly if you could hurt yourself with your own power. Everyone would be like a Pichu then. XD

LordZangoose
05-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Once we get our new powers, I can sign up (thread's up if you haven't seen), but until then, I have to wait. Anyone care to join me in my meditation?

Neptune
05-20-2007, 09:21 PM
4. I can't argue there. But not a single pokemon has your ability while a pyrokinetic has charizard moving in on his power.

Actually, Luxray can see through walls and such (Luxray). XD Yeah, it's an interesting power, but doesn't seem like it would work for Neo's style.

Blue-
05-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Okay, since a lot of people want my power, can I just trade with them, and then get a re-roll? Because I don't want it to go to waste, but I don't think I would really use the power anyway. I think that someone else could use it more than I could. *CoughLordZangooseCough* So would I be able to do this?

LordZangoose
05-21-2007, 12:22 AM
Okay, since a lot of people want my power, can I just trade with them, and then get a re-roll? Because I don't want it to go to waste, but I don't think I would really use the power anyway. I think that someone else could use it more than I could. *CoughLordZangooseCough* So would I be able to do this?

If you're willing to trade, I would absolutely love to have your power. Shall we make it official?

Blue-
05-21-2007, 12:26 AM
If you're willing to trade, I would absolutely love to have your power. Shall we make it official?
Sure thing. :)

Also, could someone answer my question? (Two posts up.)

LordZangoose
05-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Alright, so it's official. I'll send a PM to Scott canceling me from the re-roll and I can work on my sign-up now.

Hoshika
05-21-2007, 12:34 AM
Whoo, I am so late. >_<

If I can get a clarification here, you mean "earth" as in rocks and stuff, right? If so, I hope I can get in on the reroll or something. (...Then again, I might get weird Spidey powers like Crossfire... O_o)

Please somebody tell me if I'm correct.

EDIT: Never mind, but what does the Pokémon part mean? O_o

FireflyK
05-21-2007, 12:51 AM
I think I need a reroll. x_X Electricity is great, but not my thing!

Dr Scott
05-21-2007, 12:52 AM
@ Snowball, works for me, I will put you on the reroll list.

@ Snow and LZ: Ya'll are OK'd.

@ Hoshika: There should be a list for what all the powers do in the discussion part of the RP ^^;. PM me if you still want a re-roll

Blue-
05-21-2007, 12:55 AM

@ Hoshika: There should be a list for what all the powers do in the discussion part of the RP ^^;. PM me if you still want a re-roll
Thank you so much!

Hope you use that power to make mass- destruction and havoc LZ. XD

Hoshika
05-21-2007, 12:55 AM

Please read my edit. I answered my question, again. XP

Meh, I'll just copy it here.

EDIT: Never mind, but what does the Pokémon part mean? O_o

Does it mean I can "Earthbend" a Geodude? o.o

LordZangoose
05-21-2007, 12:56 AM
Thank you so much!

I would've felt terrible if I hadn't given LZ that power. I would've been *GASP!* a cheap skate! D: But I mostly just did it so that LZ wouldn't get yet another lame power. At least he got what he wanted. xD

You're awesome Snowy. You rock the crap out of me. Seriously, if you ever have a problem with some fool on the forums, let me know. I'm in debt to you.

Blue-
05-21-2007, 12:58 AM
You're awesome Snowy. You rock the crap out of me. Seriously, if you ever have a problem with some fool on the forums, let me know. I'm in debt to you.
No, no, it's no problem at all. I'm just happy that I could help you out. ^_^ I felt really bad when I turned you down at first, so I just thought I could make it up to you. You really don't have to do anything. But thank you. ;)

Dr Scott
05-21-2007, 01:22 AM
What's Earthbend? ^^;

Find me on AIM, if you go it. So much easier :P. I'm invis. MAYBE

EDIT: It was a mistake ^^;. Sorry. Got rid of the Pokemon part :P

Legendary Wolf
05-21-2007, 08:32 PM
I can't really fit in my Power with me at all, so Air Control is up for grabs. Or if I could have a re-roll I would appreciate it.

Negative Zone
05-21-2007, 09:39 PM
I can't really fit in my Power with me at all, so Air Control is up for grabs. Or if I could have a re-roll I would appreciate it.

You want Paper Control? ;_; I reeeealy don't like my power...I can think of a pretty good history with it, though.

I would like: Pokemon Mimicry, Density control (Power to float is awesome. :D), or...Basically any other power. ._.

Legendary Wolf
05-21-2007, 11:30 PM
You want Paper Control? ;_; I reeeealy don't like my power...I can think of a pretty good history with it, though.

I would like: Pokemon Mimicry, Density control (Power to float is awesome. :D), or...Basically any other power. ._.

I will trade! Paper Control will be awsome.

Negative Zone
05-21-2007, 11:32 PM
I will trade! Paper Control will be awsome.

Now I feel like I can't part with my power. ;_; I shall use it in teh RP. :D Sorry dude. ^^;

Legendary Wolf
05-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Now I feel like I can't part with my power. ;_; I shall use it in teh RP. :D Sorry dude. ^^;

That really sucks. Oh well.

Blue-
05-22-2007, 12:38 AM
I love my new power! Sorry, but this one is not up for grabs. So don't even ask for it. xD

Edit: I now have Elemental Control: Mood.

LordZangoose
05-22-2007, 01:25 AM
I love my new power! Sorry, but this one is not up for grabs. So don't even ask for it. xD

Edit: I now have Elemental Control: Mood.

I'm glad you're happy with your new power kiddo. You deserve it.

Blue-
05-22-2007, 02:17 AM
I'm glad you're happy with your new power kiddo. You deserve it.
Thanks. ^^ I hope that you'll have a good time with your power, too.

Larvinator
05-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Though I like the idea of Poison Control, I'd like having a power that has more combat possibilities. If someone has Bone Manipulation and would trade, I would worship you until the end of time. Or Paper Manipulation.

UmbraKora
05-23-2007, 02:13 AM
While I liked my Power Mimicry, I absolutely fell in love with Paper Control. TT__TT I SO blame Read or Die.

Soooo...Deoxys and I decided to trade. Meaning my character would get Paper Manipulation, and his would get Power Mimicry.

I hope that's alright!

Negative Zone
05-23-2007, 02:14 AM
While I liked my Power Mimicry, I absolutely fell in love with Paper Control. TT__TT I SO blame Read or Die.

Soooo...Deoxys and I decided to trade. Meaning my character would get Paper Manipulation, and his would get Power Mimicry.

I hope that's alright!

I'm Deoxys and I approve this message! :D

Rpgraccoon
05-23-2007, 04:56 AM
Well I have Metal Morphing a very cool and useful power. However, I do not care for steel type Pokemon sigh..

Thus, I am willing to trade and of the following would be wonderful.

Elemental Control: Earth, Reality Warping, Power Negation, Sand Manipulation, or
Weather Manipulation.

Dr Scott
05-23-2007, 05:33 AM
Umbra and Deo are accepted ^^

Have fun you two :P

Negative Zone
05-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Umbra and Deo are accepted ^^

Have fun you two :P

Actually, it's Power Mimicry. ^^;

Dr Scott
05-23-2007, 05:16 PM
xD Close enough

Psh, it was late

SiberianTiger
05-24-2007, 07:21 PM
I might be willing to trade my power for something decent... as long as I can kill with it effectively.

~Isaiah

Eraizaa-kun
05-29-2007, 07:42 PM
I'll just say it. I really don't like my power. Anyone wants to trade?

Agility for either one of these:

-Pokemon Mimicry (Prefered)
-Illusion
-Power Mimicry
-Probability Manipulation

Please, someone trade me.

Ali the Dark One
06-02-2007, 12:00 AM
When's the next power roll? Because the first one I hadn't signed up yet, then I signed up after that, and I wasn't in the power roll after that... Will there be another power roll, and if so, when will it be?

Dr Scott
06-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Yes

And I'm waiting to see if more sign up