PDA

View Full Version : Digimon season 3

Nick_Roge
05-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know where I can download the third season of digimon from a webhost and not through a third-party host (eg: limewire, bit torrent) after I fix my computer?

Ness
05-15-2007, 05:43 PM
I have a feeling that this isn't allowed in this forum. Have to be especially careful with a signature like yours :rolleyes:. It's just as illegal as Roms. Streaming is probably no different...? Anyways:

You either need to download it from a torrent or Limewire to get it on your computer. Another option is you can stream it from yourtvlinks.com (http://www.yourtvlinks.com/digimon.html). I doubt any website would have the bandwidth to let people download seasons of a T.V. show.

Neo Emolga
05-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Guessing... just guessing it should be in Other Anime. Another mod can move this if they feel I'm wrong about it.

*Moved to Other Anime

Nick_Roge
05-15-2007, 11:40 PM
I have a feeling that this isn't allowed in this forum. Have to be especially careful with a signature like yours :rolleyes:. It's just as illegal as Roms. Streaming is probably no different...? Anyways:

You either need to download it from a torrent or Limewire to get it on your computer. Another option is you can stream it from yourtvlinks.com (http://www.yourtvlinks.com/digimon.html). I doubt any website would have the bandwidth to let people download seasons of a T.V. show.

What do you mean: with a signature like mine? but thanks for the link, although I can't download them.

Azumao
05-16-2007, 12:46 AM
What do you mean: with a signature like mine? but thanks for the link, although I can't download them.

He was referring to how discussion of hacking/roms isn't allowed on this forum, and you have a huge link to the forum rules in your signature. Although, apparently this is allowed here, are else Neo would have said something.

About downloading it, I don't really know where you can do that. I always use Limewire, but you said you don't want to. I could ask my brother, because he has all of the seasons of Naruto downloaded...he's not here right now, he's out with his friends. When he gets back I'll tell you how he does it, you can probably do the same for Digimon.

SBaby
05-16-2007, 01:35 AM
I don't think you're allowed to ask for links to illegal downloads, but you should be able to find stuff like that on youtube.

Ness
05-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Other Things You Shouldn't Do: don't double post (except for fan fic boards, otherwise, use edit button please), don't revive old threads (don't reply to threads that haven't been replied to in the last 30 days), illegal material are not allowed (for example, ROMs), don't ask to be moderator.

Just checked right now and it depends on where you live. If you live in the United States then it is illegal. Here in Canada it is NOT illegal to download for personal viewing but it is illegal if you distribute it. Not sure about any other country but I think it is generally LEGAL most everywhere else to download but not distribute.

Nick_Roge
05-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Well as you can see, I'm in sinnoh *looks at location*. Oh wait, I maid that up. Ok, this thread can be closed.