PDA

View Full Version : The Three Pixies-Rp Started, Signups STILL open!

Realityxxx
05-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Here Are The Sign Ups:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/fourm/showthread.php?t=38122 (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38122)
http://i14.tinypic.com/62pyz9g.jpg
This Is The Rp, Don't Sign Up Here! Go To The Link For The Plot.
ACCEPTED CHARACTERS:
Saru-KittenGirl2000
Glacia-Dawn34
Gin-Sockyo
Robert-Red94
Gash-Gash ((Cannot be a gym leader, He has been made an elite four champion since he has a mixture of pokemon))
Kenny- Gallade99
LET THE RP BEGIN!

Dawn34
05-16-2007, 11:56 AM
OOC: Where do we start?

Realityxxx
05-16-2007, 12:03 PM
OOC: Lol, At The Gym Fair.
Saru Waited At The Grounds Of The Gym Fair. Chingling Kept Banging It's Head On The Wall. "Hee Hee!" Tohri Giggled."Chingling!"

Dawn34
05-16-2007, 12:40 PM
"Hi my name is Glacia I'm the seventh gym leader" and you are I asked the girl at the gym fair.

sockyo
05-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Gin was in the gym leader fair. He didn't want to be there, his Pokemon wanted. Empoleon looked at him. His Pokemon touched his shoulder. Gin looked at him and smiled. His silver hair was wet because Finneon played with hin in the gym's swimming pool. He looked at a Chinling that was belong to one of the leaders. He walked toward them and Empoleon was after him.

Dawn34
05-16-2007, 04:10 PM
"Hey its Gin he is a gym leader from Pastoria City". I waved as I saw him come towards us.

sockyo
05-16-2007, 04:49 PM
"Hey Galacia." Gin said.
Empeleon's feathers shined in the hot sun.
"So, what's up with you and your gym?" Gin asked and looked at the clear blue sky.

Realityxxx
05-17-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm Saru. She Replied, Espeon Jumping Around.

Red94
05-17-2007, 12:51 PM
A shadowy figure stood at the outskirts of the Gym Fair. Sounds of amusement could be heard all around the area. If it wasn't for his mission, the boy would be having the time of his life. A massive green creature stood beside him, glaring at the people down the hill.

"Well, I can't go down there looking like this." Robert was wearing Team Legend's uniform. It was a turqoise color, with black boots and gloves. He kneeled down and unzipped his backpack.

"These clothes will do." He stripped down, and switched clothes. He stuffed the uniform into his pack..

"Hm...how do i look?" Robert's appearance had changed drastically. He now wore a burgundy collared shirt. Amber stripes went across it horizontally. A black belt covered his waist, and little clips were on it. He wore navy blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. On his brown hair, he placed a scarlet cap. After finishing, he put on his glasses.

"Alright, just one thing." He took out a scanner of some sort. He fished in his pocket, and finally pulled out a blank card.

"Bah....Trainer Card...." He typed in the information on the back. He pressed 'ENTER', and a eerie lime light bathed over the card. Soon, words appeared. FInally, it was finished off, and a picture of him was added. He noted it only said his first name, which was good. After finishing his job, he didn't need anyone knowing his last name.

"Alright, lets go Tyranitar." His Pokemon nodded, and followed him down the hill. Robert stopped at the entrance,a nd showed his card to the guard. The guard analyzed it, and looked at Robert suspiciously. Robert returned the gaze with a grin. The guard passed it back to Robert.

"Your good, go on in."

"Will do, good sir." Robert walked in, with his saurian Pokemon following him. He scouted the area.

"Nothin much here....." He noticed three trainers talking together.

"I'll ask them about this place...we need to know our surroundings before we do anything."
The two walked over to the group.

"Uh....I'm new here....can you show me where everything is? I didn't get a map..."

sockyo
05-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Gin looked at him. "Kid it's a fair, go and serve youself. By the way, there aren't maps."

Dawn34
05-17-2007, 02:09 PM
"Yah so have fun" I said to the newcomer "hey Gin, Saru lets go to the battle dome and see if we can do some intense battling".

sockyo
05-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Gin looked at his Empeleon.
"Fine."
Empeleon kept staring at the newcommers.
"Chill out." Gin said to him.

Red94
05-17-2007, 09:53 PM
"Alright....." Robert scratched his head.

Almost as bad as me....

He turned around and walked away.

"Gotta show up sometime...come on..."

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 10:19 AM
"The Gym Leaders Have To Get Ready!" She Heard A Kid Saying."I Wonder If We Can Catch Azelf!" Another said. Saru was horryfyed.

sockyo
05-18-2007, 10:57 AM
"To catch a legendery, what a joke." Gin said to Saru. "I am one of the best water gym leaders, and I didn't catch a legendery."
Gin looked at the sky. He remembered that when he was youner he tried to catch Kyogre and Lugia. He failed, so he always says that no one can catch them.
"So, are we going to the battle dome?"

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 12:17 PM
I thought of the time when I was a little girl when I was playing by a lake then I saw a figure form in the fog and then it disappeared. I looked over to the battle dome and saw the other leaders join in. "Guys hurry there going to start soon lets sign in quick"!

sockyo
05-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Gin took the girls' hands and took them to the Battle dome. He stopped infront of the arena. He took deep breath.
"Well now we can sign in."

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 12:43 PM
"Yeah, And The Gym Leaders Get In Free!" Saru Said Happily."To Get Into The Fair as a trainer, It'd be 20 BUCKS!"

sockyo
05-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Gin smiled. He got to the office and looked at the signing form. He started to fill it.
Name: Gin Yuki
ID: 87965
3 Pokemon:Empoleon, Gyarados, Kingdra

He handed beck the filled paper.
"Gin Yuki, the fight will sart soon." The woman that looked at the paper said. "You can wait in the waiting room near the arena entrence."
Gin wnt to the room and waited for his battle.

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Ashley smiled. She got to the signing form. She started to fill it.
Name: Glacia Suzuki
ID: 76854
3 Pokemon: Glaceon, Froslass, Weavile.

I handed beck the filled paper.
"Glacia Suzuki, the fight will sart soon." The woman that looked at the paper said. "You can wait in the waiting room near the arena entrence."
I walked over with Gin to the waiting room.

sockyo
05-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Gin looked at Galacia and smiled.
"It's been a while since I had a fight."
His Empeleon stood infront of him.
"I know, I know that you want to fight, I can see thatyou don't want to wait."

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 01:52 PM
I giggled "yah last person I fought was a kid name Ash awhile back". We sat waiting for Saru to come in. My Glaceon jumped on my lap and laid down.

sockyo
05-18-2007, 02:09 PM
"Ash? I just let this boy to win, becaue the fight was so boring!"
He looked at Glaceon.
"Your Glaceon looks strong."

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 02:26 PM
"Hee Hee" Saru Giggled as she filled the form out:
Name: Saru
ID: 94474
Pokemon Using: Espeon, Gardavoir, Alakazam

sockyo
05-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Gin looked at Saru.
"I see that she finished signing."

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 02:44 PM
"Yep." Saru Said.

sockyo
05-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Gin heard the judge sayig:" All of the the trainers, please go to the main arena."

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 04:05 PM
"Oh this is so exciting soon they will call leaders well all I know is that the trainers fight the gym leaders in a 3-on-3 match up and then who ever wins they get a trophy and a ribbon". "I really really want that ribbon". I said to them then they told us to move to the leaders room we went in and saw all the gym leaders from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh here. "This is going to be so cool".

sockyo
05-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Gin looked at the board that showed who is going to fight first.
"Oh no."
Tha board showed that Gin is going to fight Glacia.
"I hope your Pokemon are stronger then mine."

Red94
05-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Robert had been following the trainers to the Battle Dome.

"Might as well get some training in before...." He signed on the tablet as the other three waited nearby.

Name: Robert
ID: 94738
Pokemon using: Tyranitar, Gyarados, and Electivire.

He finished signing up, and walked over to the waiting rooma s he was instructed. He sat down in a chair, gazing at each of the gyn leaders.

"Heh...this'll be easy...," he murmered to himself.

He was than told to go to the main area. He stood, along with several other trainers, looking at the board. Watching and waiting.

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Gin looked at the board that showed who is going to fight first.
"Oh no."
Tha board showed that Gin is going to fight Glacia.
"I hope your Pokemon are stronger then mine."

OOC: The gym leaders fight the trainers the gym leaders dont fight eachother until the end.

Realityxxx
05-19-2007, 12:24 AM
OOC: Yeah. But Gym leaders fight people in half an hour and give MINI-BADGES as prizes!Also, Red, Team Legend's people are sopposed to be freaky...
Saru walked into the gymleaders and elite4 staff room with the others. While she was in it, she orded hot chips with chiken salt and vinegar with some freddo frogs. Then she went in the pool to swim with the others.

Red94
05-19-2007, 12:34 AM
OOC: Freaky? The hell..... What do you mean by 'freaky'.

Realityxxx
05-19-2007, 12:38 AM
OOC: Shadowy and mystirious. Also, Here's a uniform guide:
Girls:
A Black Sleveless top
A Dark Purple Skirt
Black Boots That Go To The Knees

BOYS:
A Black Shirt
Long, Dark Purple Pants
Dark Grey Boots

Dawn34
05-19-2007, 01:31 AM
"Hey yuo guys better do good out there" Then I giggled. "I wonder who I am going to have to fight" I said in my head.

Realityxxx
05-19-2007, 05:05 AM
"Don't Worry, I'll Be Fine." Saru Said.

sockyo
05-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Gin looked at the girls.
"Is it your first time you fight here?" He asked Glacia.

Realityxxx
05-21-2007, 10:46 AM
"Is for me!" Saru said happily.

sockyo
05-21-2007, 10:49 AM
"It's not such a big deal, it's just another way to show to the trainers how powerful the leaders are."
Gin looked at the arena.
"I see... it can change."

Realityxxx
05-22-2007, 02:23 AM
" I Know!" saru said happily.

sockyo
05-22-2007, 04:29 AM
Gin looked at Saru.
"It's going to be easy."

Realityxxx
05-22-2007, 05:09 AM
"Yeah." She replyed

sockyo
05-22-2007, 05:52 AM
gin looked aat the clock.
"I don't want to wait anymore." He thought
He looked at the arena, it was ready.

Realityxxx
05-22-2007, 06:45 AM
"GYM LEADERS!'' a microphone said. "PLEASE PREPARE TO BATTLE A TRAINER EACH!" "Well, I'd win!" Saru said happily as she looked at the board. "hey, Gin. It says your're fighting a guy named Alan. His pokemon are Cyndaquil, Torchic and Charmander. It says i'm fighting a girl named Rena with Totodile, Mudkip and squrtle. Glacia's fighting a kid named iruna with Chikorita, Treeko and Bulbasaur."

sockyo
05-22-2007, 08:22 AM
"It's too easy for the water gym leader." He said.
He went to the arena. He saw a kid with Torchic next to him. Empeleom stood next to Gin.
"Is evryone is ready?" The gudge asked.
"Yes!" Both of them said.

Realityxxx
05-22-2007, 11:04 AM
OOC: I Play All three chanlengers.
"I'm Gonna win this!' Said the child, happily.
"GO, CYNDAQUIL!!' he yelled.

sockyo
05-22-2007, 11:28 AM
"Go Empoleon!" Gin said with a tired voice.
The blue Pokemon stood infront of the small fire Pokemon.
"Use Hydro Pump!"

Realityxxx
05-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Cyndaquil fainted! Empoleon gained 7899 Exp.points! Empoleon gained a level!

sockyo
05-22-2007, 11:51 AM
"Great!" Gin said. "Will you serender?"

Dawn34
05-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Cyndaquil fainted! Empoleon gained 7899 Exp.points! Empoleon gained a level!

OOC: How would Empoleon gain a level for a small Cyndaquil and in real life Pokemon don't grow levels it really depends on how much they like you and how hard there training just telling you if you want to know.

Realityxxx
05-22-2007, 12:06 PM
OOC: he alredy had heaps of Exp.points.
NEXT MATCH! Glacia VS Iruna!
"This will be easy.. Go, Bulbasaur!"

Dawn34
05-22-2007, 12:37 PM
"Ha okay this do this go Glaceon use ice beam" Glaceon fired a beautiful blue beam at the bulbasuar.

Gash
05-23-2007, 02:16 AM
Then a shadowy figure appeared out of now where and says "ha" and they figured that he was watching them the whole time!!! He doesn't go any where he's just watching them!!!

sockyo
05-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Gin looked at the figure.
"Is everything okey?" He asked.

Gash
05-26-2007, 07:02 AM
((sorry, will you accept me? if you don't I'll just delete all my posts. Sorry, I'm itching to type something that's not homework :P)) Hey bekah you should be a little more patient you know she didn't accept you yet. This happend to me too if you just look at page 2 at sign ups (well I guess I was worse) you should wait for her to accept you ,that's what I'm saying.

Then the figure lost its cool (in an cartoony style) and shouted what do you mean everything okay??? Then he realised he was defying gravity and fell on his face:oops: then he threw smoke bombs and ran away:biggrin:

bekah_the_pikachu
05-26-2007, 01:59 PM
((There I deleted my posts. That better?))

sockyo
05-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Gin looked at the smoke that faded away.
"Strange."

Realityxxx
05-27-2007, 01:16 AM
((There I deleted my posts. That better?))

Bekah, i accepted you :l

bekah_the_pikachu
05-27-2007, 02:41 AM
((yeah, after I already deleted them))

Kijara filled the form out quickly.

Name: Kijara
ID: 93531
Pokemon: Absol, Luxray, Blazeken

"Please say I'm not too late," she wispered to herself as she handed the slip in. "Come on guys," she called to her pokemon as she hurried to the arena. She almost always had her pokeon out unless they were injured. Her aipom jumped on her shoulder, taking her blue and khaki salamence cap off and putting it on its own head. She took it back and placed over short, spikey, violet colored hair smiling. Aipom was the comedian of the group. He was her daily dose of laughter. Kijara's Absol and Luxray were her parents away from home. They were alert and cautious-everything she wasn't (Get it, luxray can see through obstacles, absol can sense danger). Her Luxray was her power house. With a high attack and speed stat, it could take down some opponents with a single hit. But it got better, his ability intimidate made up for his lack of defense. Being able to cut his opponents attack in half practically raised his defense to normal. Her Blazeken was her best friend, the first pokemon she ever got.

Realityxxx
06-02-2007, 10:33 AM
OOC: Pokemon Lv.1!
Bulbasaur was knocked out! Glaceon won the battle!

Gash
06-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Here Are The Sign Ups:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/fourm/showthread.php?t=38122 (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38122)
http://i14.tinypic.com/62pyz9g.jpg
This Is The Rp, Don't Sign Up Here! Go To The Link For The Plot.
ACCEPTED CHARACTERS:
Saru-KittenGirl2000
Glacia-Dawn34
Gin-Sockyo
Robert-Red94
Gash-Gash ((Cannot be a gym leader, He has been made an elite four champion since he has a mixture of pokemon))
Kenny- Gallade99
LET THE RP BEGIN!
Hey I wanna be a gym leader!!! Wait a minuite... oh ok sur i'll be an elite four champ but I'll appear sometimes too right?

Realityxxx
06-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Hey I wanna be a gym leader!!! Wait a minuite... oh ok sur i'll be an elite four champ but I'll appear sometimes too right?

OOC:Gash, you wanted to be Dragon leader, but some of your pokes were'nt dragon. Don't worry, the champion appears with the other characters.And, you get to use ANY TM for a prize.

Gash
06-23-2007, 04:44 AM
Hey i wanted to be a storm badge not a dragon type gym leader.