PDA

View Full Version : The Forest Guardien & The Mystic One

Dawn34
05-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Plot

The Forest Guardien Celebi has kept the forests safe for many years all over Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Now Celebi has come to the Sinnoh region and a organization known as the Dark Masters have heard of this from their scouts spreaded across Sinnoh. The Dark Masters want to capture Celebi to use its energy to conquer all of Sinnoh.

The Mystic one known as the legendary Mew has also came to Sinnoh to help the fellow Pokemon. But the Dark Masters have also heard of this and they want to use Mew to gain control over all the Pokemon in the Sinnoh Region. Celebi and Mew have found eachother and are trying to protect themselves from this organization but they can't do it alone. The Dark Masters are a highly advanced team and will show no mercy for anyone they wion't even tolerate there on teammates.

As a trainer you hear of the troubles with the Dark Masters from a local televison and you hate the fact of Celebi and Mew being captured. That very same day you get a letter telling you about a group of kids getting together to bring down the Dark Masters you accept. It tells you to meet at Iron Island and to use the passport inside to grant you access there. You land on Iron Island and go into a hut, here is where the story begins...

uxie
05-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Kyle Faran stepped off the ferry, looking around at the barren landscape of Iron Island. He had the signature green hair and outfit of a male Ace Trainer; this was because he was certified by the Ace Trainer Association.

Sol, his Espeon, raised his head and pointed with his tail at a hut on the mountain. He let out a mewling sound, and his jewel glowed.

"You know, I bet you're right," Kyle agreed. "That's probably where we need to go." Looking at the slope, he noticed steps carved into the mountainside leading toward the hut. He strode toward them.

Dawn34
05-17-2007, 12:22 PM
I waited in the hut for the trainers to come then I heard some explosions I ran out of the hut but it was just some Electrode I waled over to the edge of the cliff. I saw someone climbing. "Hey down there whats your name do you need help" I couldn't tell if he said something. "Gardevoir come on out use Psychic to lift him up". Gardevoir's eyes started to turn purple and she lifted the boy up and landed him next to me. "Hey my name is Ashley what's yours"?

Red94
05-17-2007, 12:55 PM
The wind blew Rober's hair as he zoomed toward where he believed Iron island to be.

"Cmon Aerodactyl, almost there." Aerodactyl cawed, and both realized they could see the landmass.

"Land there." Rober gestured to a field with some mountains surrounding it. Aerodactly dove toward the location, before veering up, and landing.

"Thanks, buddy." He returned the pterosaur pokemon.

'Man...this place is sure barren...." He glanced around, and yelled out, "Hello!?" He wasn't worried about attracting the wrong attention. His Pokemon could handle them.

Dawn34
05-17-2007, 01:14 PM
We were about to walk into the hut when I heard a voice say "Hello" I ran back to the cliff. "Hello down there my name is Ashley what's yours".

uxie
05-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Kyle finally reached the top of the steps, only to hear a shouted greeting. He looked up and saw another trainer plummiting toward the pinnacles of Iron Island on an Aerodactyl. He waved back, only to catch a glimpse of a female Trainer running toward them from the direction of the hut. "Hey there," he called to her. "You here for the gathering of Trainers, too?"

Dawn34
05-17-2007, 10:19 PM
"Yah I'm the one who sent the letters" I yelled down to the trainer come on. I waited for him to come up to the hut.

Red94
05-17-2007, 11:59 PM
"Er...hi, I'm Robert." She answered the question he wasbout to ask. He began to follow her, climbing the cliff face,

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 12:36 AM
"Hi Robert lets go inside oh and this is..." I stopped I never got the boy's name

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 09:56 AM
"I'm Late!" Saruna Cried, Rushing Off To The Ferry. She Saw Some Other People There Too. she walked over To them..

Hyperblade416
05-18-2007, 11:14 AM
"OH MAN!!! I OVER SLEPT!!!" Hydric quickly got dressed and gathered his pokeballs. He called out his Dragonite and they flew off to Iron island. Hydric had been there before so he knoew the way he arived just in time.

Rob
05-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Austin hung onto the great fins of his Gyarados, making good time to the Island he aimed to travel too.
Reflecting on his three pokeballs making a light clicking sound in the bottom of his backpack he wondered what might happen in the time to come. Mew had always been his favourite myth. He dreamed a bewildered dream all the while taking in the great sea air.

An island rose on the horizon. Gyarados careered on.

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Austin hung onto the great fins of his Gyarados, making good time to the Island he aimed to travel too.
Reflecting on his three pokeballs making a light clicking sound in the bottom of his backpack he wondered what might happen in the time to come. Mew had always been his favourite myth. He dreamed a bewildered dream all the while taking in the great sea air.

An island rose on the horizon. Gyarados careered on.

Rob your not in this RPG you have to sign-up for it in the sign-ups sorry but they are closed and you can't participant in this RPG.

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Rob your not in this RPG you have to sign-up for it in the sign-ups But sorry but they are closed and you can't participant in this RPG.
Yeah. It's Too Late. Also, I Did My Edits In Bold. Rob, Please, You Did'nt Sign Up For the Rp OR Dawn Never Accepted You ((I DOUBT it, Dawn almost always accepts)). You Should Of Signed Up When You Had The Chance.

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 01:17 PM
BIC: "Lets go inside the hut". I said to the trainers we sat down. "Alright you all must of heard about the Dark Masters right" I asked the trainers. "Wait let me start again my name is Ashley Turner".

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 02:31 PM
BIC: "Lets go inside the hut". I said to the trainers we sat down. "Alright you all must of heard about the Dark Masters right" I asked the trainers. "Wait let me start again my name is Ashley Turner".

"I'm Saruna" Saruna Said.((Sorry If Thats Not My Name! I'm In A Million Rps!))

Dawn34
05-18-2007, 03:47 PM
"Nice t meet you Saruna this is Robert and Kyle" I said to her as we sat down. I put some proffin cakes down on the table. "So tell me about yourselves and your pokemon".

uxie
05-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Kyle picked up a poffin gratefully. He wasn't really hungry himself, but poor Sol, his Espeon, was. "Here, Sol." It was a Red Poffin, which was incredibly spicy. Sol's favorite.

"Alright, all. I assume we're all here in response to this girl's letters?"

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Saruna also picked up a poffin as her Glaceon walked over to Ashley's Espeon.
"Yes." Saruna said.

Dawn34
05-19-2007, 01:26 AM
"Yah so we need to get to training right away because as you know the Dark Master are highly advanced".

Realityxxx
05-19-2007, 05:56 AM
"COME ON OUT, TEAM!" Saruna said, throwing two other pokeballs.
"Mamoswine!" Said the Pokemon that came first.
"Cloyster!" Said the second.

Hyperblade416
05-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Hydric just walked in as Mamoswine and Cloyster came out. "Hi everyone, I'm Hydric, and this is Dragonite." Then he called out Salimance and Garchomp. "And this is Salimance and Garchomp."

Realityxxx
05-19-2007, 10:47 AM
Saruna Found a rock that would be good to practice on."Mamoswine!,ICE BEAM!" A Powerful blast is sent to the rock."Cloyster, SPIKE CANNON!" The attack breaks the rock in two."Glaceon, SAND ATTACK!" Glaceon runs through the rock.

Hyperblade416
05-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Hydric found a nice big log to use. "Dragonite! Wing attack, send that log into the air!" Once the log was up, "Garchomp! use crunch right in the middle of it!" The log split in two. "Salimace! Burn both pieces with flamethrower!" No more log.

Dawn34
05-19-2007, 05:47 PM
"Woah take it easy" I said"Okay we are all going to go through the cave here together and we will work together as a team".

Hyperblade416
05-19-2007, 05:56 PM
"Sorry Ashley. I'm just really excided. I agree, let's work together."

uxie
05-19-2007, 05:56 PM
On a cliff above the hut, Kyle saw a large boulder. He smiled grimly, then told Sol, "Sol- use Psychic on that rock!"

The rock teetered, was surounded by a purple glow, then floated off the ground a bit. Then, Kyle pointed to Falcos. "Use Aerial Ace!" The Staraptor soared up and used the lightning-fast move. The rock, already weakened by Sol's Psychic, shattered. Atlas, the Machoke, climbed up the rock face. "Alright, Atlas. Focus Punch on the cliff!" Atlas concentrated, then punched a hole in the rock.

"Good! You can return, all!" Kyle pulled his Pokeballs from his bag and returned the Pokemon to them.

He turned to the others. "I'm ready. Are we going into the cave soon?"

Dawn34
05-19-2007, 07:36 PM
"Yah we're leaving come on everybody" I said as we walked into the cave then as we did a couple of boulders blocked the entrance we couldn't get back. "Oh no" I said but we had to keep moving.

uxie
05-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Kyle recoiled in shock. A group of boulders at the entrance to Iron Island Cavern had fallen down, blocking the way back.

"Great," he groaned. "Now we have to go forward." He pulled a map out of his bag.

"Apparently, there's another exit at the end of the cave. Now, it's the only way out. Plus, it's right past the room where they think that the Dark Masters are hiding out."

Dawn34
05-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Kyle recoiled in shock. A group of boulders at the entrance to Iron Island Cavern had fallen down, blocking the way back.

"Great," he groaned. "Now we have to go forward." He pulled a map out of his bag.

"Apparently, there's another exit at the end of the cave. Now, it's the only way out. Plus, it's right past the room where they think that the Dark Masters are hiding out."

OOC: The Dark Masters don't stay here then why would we be so close to them. It wouldn't work they are in the outskirts of Sinnoh.

uxie
05-19-2007, 10:00 PM
((So why are we in Iron Island? I'm so confused... :eh: ))

Dawn34
05-19-2007, 10:38 PM
OOC: Ashley will explain as the story goes on.

Hyperblade416
05-20-2007, 09:56 AM

"Kyle, i don't think we'll have to go around these rocks." Hydric said calmingly. "Watch. Salimance! Rock Smash!

Realityxxx
05-20-2007, 10:10 AM
"Groan....my legs are tired" Saruna complaned. "Mamoswine, can i ride on you?" She asked. Mamoswine nodded it's head in agreement. Saruna and Glaceon jumped on to Mamoswine's back, keeping up with the others. "Guys, it's dark. Do any of you's have a torch?" she asked.

Hyperblade416
05-20-2007, 11:24 AM
"Groan....my legs are tired" Saruna complaned. "Mamoswine, can i ride on you?" She asked. Mamoswine nodded it's head in agreement. Saruna and Glaceon jumped on to Mamoswine's back, keeping up with the others. "Guys, it's dark. Do any of you's have a torch?" she asked.

"No, but if someone's pokemon knows flash then it would be a lot easier to see." Hydric sugested. Does anyone's pokemon know flash?" He asked.

Realityxxx
05-20-2007, 11:29 AM
"Yes, Glaceon Does." Saruna Replyed. "Glaceon, Flash!" Saruna yelled as the cave lighted up completly. She could see Zubat,Geodude and Diglet.

Hyperblade416
05-20-2007, 05:20 PM
"Thank you Saruna." Hydric said. "Now let's see if we can find our way through this cave." He said while thinking.

Dawn34
05-20-2007, 10:37 PM
As we walked we came to a room with a lot of boulders. "Do you guys feel that" I said as the floor suddenly caved in on us and we fell into a underground spring.

Hyperblade416
05-21-2007, 12:05 AM
"Whoa, howed that happened? Well while we're here, all our pokemon can get a drink." Hydric said trying to keep everyone calm.

Realityxxx
05-21-2007, 09:37 AM
"Shhh...' Saruna said quietly. "look,' she whispered. "A Gyrados" She said frightened."We better get out of here. Do any pokemon here know Dig?" she asked quietly.

Hyperblade416
05-21-2007, 11:14 AM
"My Garchomp does. Garchomp, dig." Hydric said quitly. "come on" He said urging them on.

Dawn34
05-21-2007, 11:30 AM
"We can't go guys there is..well there is something we need to finish first" I told them as I put my pokeballs in my bag and turned to them. "There is the door over there come on".

Hyperblade416
05-21-2007, 07:09 PM
"You heard her. Let's go!" Hydric demaned .

Dawn34
05-21-2007, 09:26 PM
We continued to walk through the cave and then we came upon a dead end. "Here it is" I said to everyone. "Come on out Gardevoir" I said throwing the pokeball in the air and out came Gardevoir. "Gardevoir use psybeam" I commanded and then Gardevoir shot at the wall and opened it we walked in. There was no longer just dirt there was grass, water and trees. There were lots of pokemon running around. "Welcome to the best training zone it has everything from deep water to high cliffs all in this cave" I said to them then turned to them "But I'm warning you don't try to capture these pokemon which means hurting them because they are kind enough to let us traine here they have been in peace for several years, guarded by Celebi and Mew now come on".

Hyperblade416
05-21-2007, 10:26 PM
"WOW!!! Now this is a taining ground!!! Come on out everyone!!!" Hydric exclaimed.
:surp:

Red94
05-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Robert scanned the area, examing the pokemon.

"Not bad...." He plopped himself down and let out his pokemon

"Go play guys.." His loyal pokemon looked at quizzically, but than followed his command and went off to a rocky quarry nearbvy.

uxie
05-21-2007, 11:26 PM
Kyle smiled. "Very good. Come on out, everyone!"

His three Pokemon emerged from their Pokeballs, and quickly ran to different areas of the training area.

Realityxxx
05-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Saruna ran to some ice and snow. "MAMO!" mamoswine said happily. "GLACE!" glaceon aggreed, playing in snow.

Hyperblade416
05-22-2007, 01:11 AM
"Play nice everyone." All of Hydric pokemon nodded in agreement.

Dawn34
05-22-2007, 05:20 PM
"Alright guys I going over to the psychic training area okay" I said to them and walked and then stopped. "Saru can you come here for a sec" I asked Saru.

Hyperblade416
05-22-2007, 07:07 PM
"Ok, ill be in the dragon training area." Hydric said in responce.

Dawn34
05-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Saruna and I walked down the path to the psychic training area but then I stopped and turned to her. "Are you scared of them you know the Dark Masters cause I know I am". I ad asked Saruna

gallade99
05-23-2007, 01:56 PM
*The Dark Master, Kenny, sat in his lair, watching the fools who tried to stop him on the video cameras he had hidden all over the place.*

" Don't they look so foolish my little Umbreon? How about you Murkrow, or maybe Tyranitar thinks so? Hmmm? what's that? you all think so to? WONDERFUL!"

Hyperblade416
05-23-2007, 07:06 PM
*The Dark Master, Kenny, sat in his lair, watching the fools who tried to stop him on the video cameras he had hidden all over the place.*

" Don't they look so foolish my little Umbreon? How about you Murkrow, or maybe Tyranitar thinks so? Hmmm? what's that? you all think so to? WONDERFUL!"

gallade99, you cant be apart of this roleplay, you had to sign up and sign ups are closed

Dawn34
05-23-2007, 07:16 PM
OOC: Hyperblade I told everyone I opened them up again because we needed someone to be the Dark Master leader. At that would be Gallade

Hyperblade416
05-23-2007, 08:16 PM
OOC: Hyperblade I told everyone I opened them up again because we needed someone to be the Dark Master leader. At that would be Gallade

sorry dawn, back to the game

Hyperblade416
05-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Hydric was having fun training but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being wtched by an unseen eye.

uxie
05-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Deep in the gently glowing crystalscape of the Psychic Training Area, Kyle slowly petted his Espeon, humming to himself. Sol seemed upset though, and continually squirmed as if unsettled. "What's wrong, Sol?" Kyle asked his partner. "What's bothering you?"

Hyperblade416
05-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Deep in the gently glowing crystalscape of the Psychic Training Area, Kyle slowly petted his Espeon, humming to himself. Sol seemed upset though, and continually squirmed as if unsettled. "What's wrong, Sol?" Kyle asked his partner. "What's bothering you?"

Hydric walked over to Kyle. "Your pokemon acting strange to?" Hydric asked. Something must be going on."

Realityxxx
05-26-2007, 12:36 AM
"Kinda.." Saruna replied to Ashley. Glaceon and Espeon were acting as they were unsetteled. They were tugging Gardevoir and Mamoswine.

uxie
05-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Kyle nodded, his face grave. "Yeah. I've never known them to act so worried. I can't think what's wrong, though."

Realityxxx
05-26-2007, 04:32 AM
"Yes, I've never seen them so worried." Saruna said. Suddenly she saw a glimpse of a camra. "I'TS A CAMRA!" Saruna yelled. Suddenly, there was a green light serrounding them. Somhow, they were transported to the future! Then the pokemon that had taken them here appeared. It had black around it's blue eyes, aentanas, pixie wings, legs, arms and a round point on the back of i'ts head. CELEBI! Saruna reconized the pokemon. "Celebi!' the pokemon said. "Celebi!" Saruna said. The Celebi ran twards Her and Ashley.
OOC: how about we share Celebi and Mew? Saruna and Ashley can have celebi, while Robert,Hydric and Kyle have Mew?

uxie
05-28-2007, 04:04 PM
((OOC: Works for me! *Hugs Mew to death*))

Dawn34
05-28-2007, 04:51 PM
OOC: Wait slow down not to be a nudge but Kittengirl you can't say that Celebi takes us into the future that is what I do I mean its great but Celebi and Mew don't know about us yet they will soon enough. Also we don't get them we battle with them but well tlets finish this part first.

BIC: I trained for awhile and went to sit over by the lake. "Hey guys come over here look at this" I said to everyone then we saw all of the water Pokemon gather and make a water fountain with their water guns. "That is so pretty".

uxie
05-29-2007, 09:12 PM
((OOC: Kittengirl, I wasn't going to mention this, but since Dawn said something... What you just did (taking my character along with you into the future) is called powerplaying. It is also a big RP no-no, if you get my drift. Not to sound snobby, but try not to do it again, okay? I've made my share of mistakes, too.))

Hyperblade416
05-29-2007, 10:19 PM
OOC: ok, lets get back to the RPG

BIC: "WOW!!! That is amazing!!! I wonder why they are doing it though? We haven't done anything for them." Hydric said wonderingly.

Dawn34
05-30-2007, 08:35 PM
The Pokemon all leave and I sood up. "I think we should get some sleep we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow". We leave the cave through a small hole near the entrance. Everyone entered the hut and then I was about to walk in and I turned. Behind me was a green and purple light then it disapeared. That night I got up because Espeon was staring out the window and we both went outside. It was almost morning then I heard a voice and then the green light and the purple light were in front of me. "Hello" I said wondering if they spoke. A small voice came from the green light. "P..please help us" Then the purple light spoke "Evil...evil is coming". "What evil help you who are you" I asked. "Help us" they both said. They disapeared, "I think that was Celebi and Mew oh no they said evil is coming and they needed help". I ran into the hut and shouted "everyone get up Celebi and Mew need help".
OOC: Mew and Celebi were using a distress call it was them it was there minds and they can talk using telepathy. But so far they only come out for me because they don'y know you.

Hyperblade416
05-31-2007, 09:22 AM
The Pokemon all leave and I sood up. "I think we should get some sleep we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow". We leave the cave through a small hole near the entrance. Everyone entered the hut and then I was about to walk in and I turned. Behind me was a green and purple light then it disapeared. That night I got up because Espeon was staring out the window and we both went outside. It was almost morning then I heard a voice and then the green light and the purple light were in front of me. "Hello" I said wondering if they spoke. A small voice came from the green light. "P..please help us" Then the purple light spoke "Evil...evil is coming". "What evil help you who are you" I asked. "Help us" they both said. They disapeared, "I think that was Celebi and Mew oh no they said evil is coming and they needed help". I ran into the hut and shouted "everyone get up Celebi and Mew need help".
OOC: Mew and Celebi were using a distress call it was them it was there minds and they can talk using telepathy. But so far they only come out for me because they don'y know you.

"Really!!??!!!??? Are yout sure it was them!!!???" Hydric exclaimed in alarm even though he just woke up.

Dawn34
05-31-2007, 08:46 PM
"Yes I'm sure lets go" I ran into the bathroom and changed and ran back to everyone. "Ready"?

Hyperblade416
06-01-2007, 10:58 AM
"I am!" He got changed to. " Just Tell us where to go and Dragonite will carry us there. He can hold up to 10 people so we're ok." Hydric explained.

Realityxxx
06-01-2007, 11:11 AM
OOC: Don't blame me, ignore that.
Saruna ran and got changed into a green skirt, a blue top, a blue headband and a purple jacket. "You better put some warm clothes on...I'ts gonna be cold tonight."

Hyperblade416
06-01-2007, 07:19 PM
OOC: Don't blame me, ignore that.
Saruna ran and got changed into a green skirt, a blue top, a blue headband and a purple jacket. "You better put some warm clothes on...I'ts gonna be cold tonight."

"Ill put on a jacket then, now let's go!!!" Hydric exclaimed excitedly with a touch of anger

uxie
06-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Kyle pulled on his Ace Trainer outfit and placed his Pokeballs in his bag. "Well, alright. Do you know where we need to go?"

Dawn34
06-02-2007, 03:14 PM
I was running out the door then I remembered. "Hehe I don't know where to go" I turned to look at them. "Wait when they disapeared they looked toward a mountain maybe thats Mt. Coronet lets go but we can't fly because it will lokk to suspiscous".

uxie
06-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Kyle sighed and pulled out a map. This was no ordinary map, however- it had all sorts of information tables and guides printed on the back. He glanced at the ferry timetable and announced, "The next ferry to Canalave City doesn't leave for two hours. There's no point hurrying, unless someone else has a suggestion."

Realityxxx
06-03-2007, 04:32 AM
"Erm...," Saruna said, consontrating. "Aha! I Know! i saw a path from Iron island to Mt. Cornet while i was travelling here!'

Hyperblade416
06-03-2007, 10:38 AM
"I'd rather take a ferry... but at the momenet, I'm broke. I left in suh a hurry that i forgot to bring my wallet. Whoops." Hydric confessed.

Realityxxx
06-04-2007, 06:57 AM
'Lol.' Saruna said, laughing. 'Does'nt surpise me! Your forgetful! anyways, we WONT look suspisious if we fly with Glaceon using flash. Lets go!'

Hyperblade416
06-04-2007, 10:11 AM
'Lol.' Saruna said, laughing. 'Does'nt surpise me! Your forgetful! anyways, we WONT look suspisious if we fly with Glaceon using flash. Lets go!'

"That's a good idea, does everyone like it?" Hydric said hopingly.

Dawn34
06-04-2007, 11:51 AM
"Well flash is a bright light and someone will see it but thats the best choice we've got and its already morning hurry" I said whiles running out the door.

Hyperblade416
06-04-2007, 10:25 PM
"YOU HEARD HER!!! LET'S GO!!!" Hydric shouted in excitment.

Dawn34
06-05-2007, 09:05 PM
"Yah we have to hurry" I said we were outside I was staring at the sky. Then I said "alright lets fly".

Hyperblade416
06-06-2007, 10:20 AM
"Dragonite! Come on out!" Dragonite burst out of his pokeball. "Ok buddy. I need you to fly us all to Mt Coronet. Think you can do it. If not, i can have ether Garchomp or Salimance take the other half." Dragonite agreed to take them all.

Realityxxx
06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
OOC: I hope this isn't powerplay...
"Great! Glaceon, FLASH!" Saruna ordered. The pokemon used the attack as they flew on Dragonite's back to Mt.Cornet.

Hyperblade416
06-11-2007, 10:24 PM
"Look! There it is!" Hydric exclaimed, "Dragonite! To the top, Spear Pillar!"

OOC: or are we going to the entrance at the base?

Dawn34
06-13-2007, 01:58 PM
OOC: Well the base is deep in Mt. Coronet so we will stop by the entrance by Hearthome City. Then we will find Celebi and Mew I tell you more after this part.

BIC: "Look lets land over there its Hearthome City we can use that entrance come on". I said to Hydric.

Hyperblade416
06-14-2007, 12:41 AM
OOC: Well the base is deep in Mt. Coronet so we will stop by the entrance by Hearthome City. Then we will find Celebi and Mew I tell you more after this part.

BIC: "Look lets land over there its Hearthome City we can use that entrance come on". I said to Hydric.

"Ok. Let's go dragonite! Down there." Hydric pointed to the spot whare she had said.

Realityxxx
06-17-2007, 09:37 AM
"Stop using Flash, Glace!" Saruna said as they landed in hearthrome city.

Dawn34
06-17-2007, 01:25 PM
"Alright lets go but we will need to split up the cave is big, Saruna you come with me Kyle and Hydric you go that way together". I said to everone. I hele out my hand and said "Everyone put your hand in FOR MEW and CELEBI"! We all yelled.

Realityxxx
06-18-2007, 08:29 AM
"Alright lets go but we will need to split up the cave is big, Saruna you come with me Kyle and Hydric you go that way together". I said to everone. I hele out my hand and said "Everyone put your hand in FOR MEW and CELEBI"! We all yelled.

Saruna put her hand in.

Dawn34
06-18-2007, 04:30 PM
"alright if we don't find anything by sun set we'll meet back here" Then we left, me and Saruna walked into the cave and we followed a path. "Saruna do you think there okay you know Mew and Celebi"? I asked her.

Realityxxx
06-19-2007, 09:15 AM
"alright if we don't find anything by sun set we'll meet back here" Then we left, me and Saruna walked into the cave and we followed a path. "Saruna do you think there okay you know Mew and Celebi"? I asked her.

"I think..." Saruna replied.

Hyperblade416
06-19-2007, 02:44 PM
"You find anything Kyle? All I see are a few rocks, some Geodude and a couple Zubat." I asked him.

Realityxxx
06-26-2007, 06:13 AM
Saruna silently stopped. She thought she saw a light green colour dart by through the left side of a fork.
"Did you see that?' Saruna asked suspiciously as they came to the fork.
"No. I did'nt see anything at all." Ashely replied.

Hyperblade416
06-27-2007, 12:02 PM
"Well theres a Golbat but thats about the rarest thing that I've seen here. Wate, Did You see that Kyle?" I asked. " Yea I did. Let's go check it out"Kyle said. It was just a Zubat using Leach Life on a small cave mushroom.

Dawn34
07-02-2007, 10:08 PM
OOC: Sorry Internet was shut down
BIC: Ashley and Saruna walked down the path then Ashley yelled out "Saruna look at that". Ashley looked up and saw a huge boulder coming toward them.

Realityxxx
07-17-2007, 10:16 AM
"AHHH!" Saruna screamed.

Dawn34
07-22-2007, 09:53 PM
OCC: Sorry lost internet moving.
BIC: Ashley and Saruna ran through the cave and ended up in a pond filled with garyados. "Ahhhhh"Ashley screamed.