PDA

View Full Version : blink-182 information

Alonso
05-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I have to do this project on blink-182 for music class (I wanted to do Eminem, but my partner insisted on blink-182, besides Eminem is dirty...but then again someone in my class is doing 2pac). My cheap ass partner says he'll do the biography. So he supposedly does it and when he sends it to me, it's copy/paste junk. So I ask him, did you do this, and he goes yeah. So I re-did the biography so that it isn't a plagiarized report. But I still need some answers. Anyone might know a thing or two about them?

*Their philosophy
*Who have they influenced? (All I got is +44 and Angels & Airwaves, these are actually bands formed by the blink-182 guys when they broke up, but any other bands worth mentioning not directly connected?)

I could use some help please.

ZadokRox
05-18-2007, 03:40 AM
Aside from their official website (or a hardcore fan's website) and Wikipedia, I can't think of anything else.

Perhaps you should Google Blink 182/articles and see what you find. Certainly Rolling Stone magazine interviewed the group once.

Echo
05-18-2007, 01:24 PM
blink-182 is not an influential band and I don't think that any more known bands would have got anything from them. They are also relatively new, so I don't even see a reason why any new band would be influenced by them as they're really nothing too spectacular.

Also, I'm quite certain that they don't have any 'philosophies', because at least to my understanding they're not a serious band. Meaning that their lyrics are full with 'funny' things.