PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Rise of a new threat

Kima
05-18-2007, 04:09 AM
If you truly are here to join, kudos! I like you, but I can be picky about who to play with. (Don’t let that keep you from trying though).

You must be at least Semi-literate

That I’m putting right up on the front page because it is VERY important. I’m also only accepting 4-6 people (exceptions possible, I just don’t want anyone to be ignored).
I really want this RP to be long term and taken as serious as possible. If you can’t continue a game for a few days this isn’t the RP for you. I was hoping to pull everyone together not only so we have a RP place, but some online friends.

-Story-

The enemy teams have been vanquished! Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Galactic have been shut down for a decade. That lovely ten years is known as the ‘Utopian Age’ by the young-folk of that time. Unfortunately, too little knowledge of the public, another horrible group called Team Matrix have been silently gathering together to form an all-new evil. This group is the reason the other teams were shut down. They have been tearing apart Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic from the inside, and now they possess everything the former teams owned. It took them a decade, but Team Matrix has created the ultimate Pokemon, Ainoko!

Team Matrix caused chaos with the help of the powerful Pokemon Ainoko. All of the 18 legendary Pokemon fled to unknown regions of the planet. Only 4 of these Pokemon took on human disguises and walk among the people, seeking out their destined protectors.

Those disguised legendary Pokemon have been in hiding for 4 years, befriending the trainers that they are destined to be with. Once the 4 years is up, the Pokemon will guide his/her companion through the world of Kaede, to their final destination.

Kima
-Rules-

-General-
-No power playing-
-Write in a paragraph form, past tense, four or more sentences would be great-
-No overly immature/angsty characters please-
-Made up characters only-
-Please be respectful of other people-
-No more than 2 characters per person-
-Respect the PE2K rules-
-Pokemon can understand human language but people can NOT understand pokemon by means of telepathy or language-
-No outrageous colored pokemon. I wont mind shiny pokemon (in their official colors) or slight color alterations, but nothing crazy-

-Trainer-
-No captured legendary Pokemon-
-No more than 6 Pokemon on hand-
-No trainers younger than 12-

-Legendary-
-No more than 1 per person-
-Cannot have any Pokemon-
-First come first serve-
-No duplicates-

-Battle Rules-

No pokemon can have more than 6 distinctive moves.
-Just as an extra, starting out moves like Tackle and Scratch do not need to be listed and can be used freely.

Each pokemon has a level to attack limit. Weaker pokemon cannot use powerful moves, NO MATTER WHAT!
Example: A level 10 charmander will not be able to use fire blast.

Ap points do exist but don’t need to be tallied.
Example: A level 18 wartortle can use watergun often, but hydro pump only once or twice per battle.

TM and HM game rules apply. If a pokemon can’t learn the move in game, it can’t learn it here.
If you're unsure look it up! If I’m unsure if your pokemon can use that move I will look it up!

Type specific weaknesses/strengths do apply. They however can be bypassed with allot of strategy.
Although a Geodude would have the upper-hand over a pikachu, if the pikachu is played wisely it could possibly win....possibly.

Kima
-Application-

Trainer

Name- (obvious)
Age- (12 or over. Ages 15-20 preferred)
Gender- (obvious)
Occupation- (trainer, breeder, ranger, researcher, hunter)
Description-(small paragraph description)
Picture- (a link to the pic if you have one)
Personality-(what is your character like in a nutshell)
History- (what has your character done in his or her life. How did they get each pokemon they own?)
Pokemon-

Legendary

Pokemon- (which Pokemon in disguise they are)
Name- (human disguise name)
Age- (how old they look/act. Minimum is 10, should relate to the Pokemon)
Gender- (relates to Pokemon, If unknown go by its looks)
Description- (small paragraph description, picture or sprite)

RP Sample- (I know this can be annoying to some people, but this is how i filter through people. I dont think i cannot do anything else without sounding mean, and i really dont want to be mean TT_TT. I dont care if you copy and pasted a reply from another thread, and i dont even care if its pokemon related, i just want to see what you can do)

-Pokemon Available-
Mewtwo, Mew, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno
Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celebi
Deoxys, Jirachi, Groudon, Kyogre
Latias + Latios
*Latios and Latias must go together*
Diaruga, Parukia
(If there are any from diamond and pearl I missed and you wanted to be, just put it in your app. And Ill accept)

Kima
05-18-2007, 04:25 AM
My character, feel free to use as an example.

Trainer

Name- Casey St.Claire

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Occupation- Trainer

Description-Standing about 5’4”, Casey has a typical body, nothing extraordinary about her. She still has some of her teenage features, like the long legs and young-looking face. Her hair is short and a light brown in color. She sometimes keeps it up in a ponytail, depending on what she was doing at the time. Her skin is fair with an olive undertone, giving her that natural tan look. Her outfits usually are as durable as they are stylish, consisting of a brown skirt with a pair of black shorts underneath (so she can be active without having to worry about keeping her skirt down), a pink sweatshirt, and brown boots. Her outfit changes with the weather but she always carries around a pale green messenger bag wherever she goes.

Picture- [link] (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Kima_Chan/Art/Casey.jpg)

Personality-Casey is a sweet girl, but she is rather naive. Although she's smart it takes her a minute to figure out conflicts she is not used too. Even though she is a spunky ball of energy, she can get very wrathful if you get on her bad side, and does not know when to be merciful.

History- As a child Casey grew up in Azalea Town in Johto. Her life was somewhat unnatural. Casey grew up without a mother in the family and her father was always away from home on business; Most of the time she was with her brother.

Because her brother worked for a Pokémon researcher, Casey learned a lot about Pokémon from him. Her brother raised particularly large Pokémon, and she quickly grew fond of the large and intimidating breeds. She would rather choose a gigantic and grumpy Nidoking over a cute and friendly Pikachu.

For some reason, her brother started to stay away from home for days on end; it was then that Casey decided to go off on her own journey. She got her first Pokémon from her father when he returned from Sinnoh. It was a strange shark looking Pokémon called Gible. Along her journey Casey saw and fought many Pokémon, catching the ones she favored. Now her party is large and consists of heavy and intimidating Pokémon.

Pokemon-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Kima_Chan/Pokemon/garchomp.png Garchomp - Harvey - Male - Casey got Garchomp as a tiny Gible from her father. He was her first pokemon, and took allot of training before it finally evolved into a Garchomp. He is one of the most powerful pokemon in Casey's party.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Kima_Chan/Pokemon/Charizard.png Charizard - Dax - Male - Charizard, she found when it was just a little Charmander. It was abandoned, neglected and very afraid of humans. It took allot of care and training before it started warming up too Casey, and now the poor thing doesn’t trust anyone else but her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Kima_Chan/Pokemon/haunter.png Haunter - Walter - Male - The Haunter was a very different story. Casey encountered Haunter as he was following her through dense woods one day. She battled, and caught the jokester fair and square.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Kima_Chan/Pokemon/feraligatr.png Feraligatr - Andre - Male Casey caught Feraligatr during a Magicarp fishing contest. When she expected to pull up a gigantic Magicarp, she fished out the playful Croconaw instead. With some work, and lots of patience, her Croconaw evolved into a Feraligatr.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Kima_Chan/Pokemon/Tyranitar.png Tyranitar - Marc - Male - Tyranitar took allot of work to catch. He was found in Mt. Silver causing landslides by digging into the cliffs. After Tyranitar knocked out half of Casey’s party, she finally caught him with the help of her Feraligatr.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Kima_Chan/Pokemon/skarmory.png Skarmory - Allete - Female -Casey found Skarmory flying above Slateport City during a Pokémon contest. Instead of Casey having to fight her, the Skarmory gladly joined her party without a scuffle.

Legendary

Pokemon- Rayquaza

Name- Reno

Age- 18

Gender- Male

Description- Reno’s a tall, toned man, standing at a whopping 6’5”. His skin is fair with a golden undertone, making it very easy for him to tan. His blonde hair is short and somewhat messy, fading backwards and spiking at the back. His eyes are unusual. The iris is golden yellow with a thick black outline around it, making his eyes look like an animal’s. His cloths are pretty moderate; consisting of a long, green collared jacket, black pants, white shirt, and green sneakers.

As you can see, i play two characters, both the legendary and their trainer. I don't expect everyone to do this, but if we cant even out the numbers i encourage some people to double up.

Realityxxx
05-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Pokemon:Shaymin ((Legendary From D/P))
Name: Asira
Description:
Pokemon:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa492.png
Human: Asira May Be Genderless As a pokemon, but as a human it is a female. It stands as 4'3" sized person. As human she has long, brown hair and green eyes, a green tank-top, green shorts, a red flower in her hair and a charm shaped as a red flower. She is Often quiet, since her voice is the same as her true form's, Shaymin. She's often hyper happy, and will NEVER give up.
Rp Sample:
Shaymin walked across the patch it lived on. "Hmmph" Shayimin thought boredly."I'd much perfer some action around here. It's too peaceful." Shaymin Walked over to an apple tree. "Well, I'd Better use razor leaf to get that thing off!" Shaymin said, taking the apple. Shaymin saw a Beedrill nearby. "Hey, You!" Shaymin Yelled At The Beedrill. "You Talking To Me?" the Beedril replied stobburnly. "Yeah, you." Shaymin Replied. "Well, Your In For It! The Beedrill yelled, speeding before Shaymin, pincers out. Luckly, Shaymin was ALOT faster. "Ha Ha!" Shaymin Laughed, Darting Into A Cave. "Where is that Shay-brat?" Beedrill said."It Must Have Gone Ahead of me!" Beedrill Said, Speeding Up. "Ahh.." Shaymin Said happily, walking out of the cave. It sat down under a tree and found an orange.

If That's NOT good enough, i'll edit it.

Negative Zone
05-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Save me a spot in this. I like it. ^_^

smallz2011
05-18-2007, 01:27 PM
Trainer

Name- Ben
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Occupation- Ranger
Description- Ben stands at 4'11''. He isn't too fat or too skinny. He has almost no noticeable muscle. He has always been short for his age, but now it's getting to him. He will not tolerate taunting and name calling from other trainers, if they do he battles them. He has Brown hair, and blue eyes. He wanders the world in search of Pokemon in need.
Picture- http://i4.tinypic.com/6g30w75.jpg
Personality- Ben is a nice guy, if you don't call him names. He can't stand that. He is so loving to his Pokemon. As a ranger he has to be able to tell if Pokemon need help.
History- Ben was born in Saffron City. He grew up in Kanto and when he turned 15 he bacame a Ranger. He travels the world in search of Pokemon in need. He grew knowing Erika, Celadon City Gym Leader. When he was 9 he left home to travel the world. It was not until he was 14 that he met Professor Oak. Oak trained him up to be able to feel Pokemon's needs. When he turned 15 Oak referred him to a Ranger in the Fiorre Region. The Ranger decided to give Ben a chance. After that, Ben gained his first Pokemon, his parter Pokemon. He and his partner still travel the world today.
Pokemon-http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa058.png
Name: Blaze
When Ben met with the Pokemon Ranger for the first time he met a Growlithe in trouble. This Growlithe gets in trouble alot. He saved it maybe 13 times when finally the Growlithe decided to travell with him.

Hakumeineko
05-18-2007, 02:49 PM
My Finished Profile:
Name - Ruri
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Occupation - Trainer
Description - Ruri is about 5”6, with a body shape you wouldn’t call skinny, but not fat either, being comfortably in the middle of the two. She has long golden hair with darker brown tips that she keeps down most of the time, as she dislikes having to wear it in a ponytail because she feels it is uncomfortable. Her face, along with the rest of her skin, is very pale compared to most people. This face is interesting, as Ruri is not exactly pretty, but nor is she ugly. However, most people tend not to notice the rest of her face when looking at her, since her light blue eyes have a tendency to draw all the attention away. They sparkle and shine, even when there is no sunlight to reflect from them – or at least they seem to. Ruri’s clothes consist of light blue jeans, a black-spotted white belt to hold her jeans up, a t-shirt with stripes of pink and brown, baby blue finger-less gloves that reach up to her elbow and white sneakers. A blue bag that sits on her shoulder and hangs down to her hips is where she keeps all of her items.
Picture - None
Personality - Ruri is an odd person; her behavior changes twice or thrice a week. On Monday and Tuesday, she can be a happy and friendly character. However, the next day she may have changed to someone who is grumpy and irritable. This happens spontaneously, and one is never able to predict when or where her mood will change. On the other hand, there are many traits of Ruri’s that do not change along with her mood. She is very shy, and will most probably not communicate with any person unless they are the ones that have approached her. She is also very reserved, keeping her emotional feelings to only herself and her Lucario, unless the situation is dire or it is a very happy occasion.
History - For all her life, Ruri has lived with Pokemon. As a child, she lived with her parents in a large house just outside of Canalave City in Sinnoh. Her father was an avid researcher who spent a lot of time in Canalave’s library. Ruri, being interested in her father’s work, always used to follow him there and read all the books on ancient Pokemon and another other writing she could get her hands on. Although her father was very interested in Pokemon, he only ever caught a Kadabra who would follow him like a shadow. Her mother, on the other hand, loved Pokemon and always had two or three who would run around at her feet. Ruri learnt most of her knowledge about Pokemon in general from her mother.
One day, when a very young Ruri was playing on the garden swing, she spotted her mother running down the street with a bundle of blue in her arms. The little girl immediately knew something was wrong, and went running into the house to fetch her father. A minute later, Ruri and her father were standing on the doorstep looking worriedly at a hurt Riolu that was being cradled in Ruri’s mother’s arms.
The family decided to nurse the Riolu back to health, since it didn’t seem like a job for the Pokemon Centre. They gave the Riolu water, food and a small bed to rest on. Ruri’s parents came and went, since they both had jobs to get on with. Ruri herself, however, never left the Riolu’s side. She had never seen a Pokemon so hurt before, and spent her days stroking and comforting the resting Pokemon. When the Riolu was back to full health, the family took him to the doorstep and let him free. The Riolu, however, didn’t run off but instead jumped onto Ruri’s shoulder. Her parent’s agreed that if she wanted, she could keep the Riolu as her Pokemon partner so that one day, when Ruri was ready to become a Pokemon trainer, they could both start their journey together.
Four years later, Ruri and her newly evolved Lucario set out on their Pokemon journey.
Another six years on brings you to present Ruri and her team of Pokemon.
Pokemon -
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb448.png
Lucario – Suzy – Female. Suzy started out as a Riolu, being brought into Ruri’s family when she had injured herself by mistake. After choosing to stay with Ruri, Suzy spent her years as Ruri’s best friend. Not long before Ruri was to start her journey, Suzy evolved into Lucario, and they started on their journey.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa281.png
Kirlia – Artemis – Male. Ruri came across this Pokemon not long after her journey began, and had decided to catch it because she had always thought a Ralts would make a good member of her team-to-be. It was a pretty easy catch, having caught it on her first throw.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb059.png
Arcanine – Flame – Male. Flame was the second Pokemon Ruri came across (the first being Artemis), and was only a Growlithe back then. Ruri had a special liking for fire Pokemon, though had decided to have only one on her team. While battling the Growlithe, she chucked a good few of her Pokeballs, but eventually caught him. After having him around for a while, Ruri bought a fire stone and evolved flame into an Arcanine who loves to give Ruri rides on his back.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffsa/dpffsa334.png
Altaria – Holly – Female. When Ruri first came across Holly as a Swablu, she was very surprised – nearly even scared. In Canalave library, she had read about these so-called ‘Shiny’ Pokemon, but have never even dreamt one would cross her path and immediately went to capture it. The Swablu fled, but Ruri didn’t want to give up and chased after it. After seeing Ruri’s determination (and annoyance), the Swablu allowed Ruri the chance to battle her, and afterwards capture her if she was defeated. The Swablu was soon captured and Holly became a team member.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb258.png
Mudkip – Splash – Male. Splash was being ganged up on by three Treecko when Ruri came across him. Out of impulse, she let out Holly and had soon taught those bullies a lesson. Splash was very grateful to Ruri, and allowed his savior to capture him. Despite still being on the first stage of evolution, Splash is as high in level as Ruri’s other Pokemon – it just seems like he doesn’t want to evolve just yet.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa404.png
Luxio – Thunder – Female. Thunder is very playful and loves to tease. When she and Ruri first met, Thunder led the trainer on a wild goose chase all around the area. When Ruri had lost sight of her target, and was about to give up, Thunder sneaked up on Ruri from behind and pounced on her, yapping happily. While still ‘laughing’, Ruri saw her chance and captured Thunder.

Role-play Example:
Ruri sat upright on the back of a still Flame, clutching his soft, yellow mane in her hands to hold on. Suzy stood beside Flame, looking cautiously around the area. The trio had been in the middle of a relaxing run through the fields, when Suzy had heard something from the forest not too far from when they were standing. The noise had come again, and this time Flame heard it. However, no matter how much she strained, Ruri could not hear the noise.
“What do you think it is?” she asked her Pokemon companions. Suzy didn’t move, but Flame let out a low growl which Ruri took as ‘a Pokemon’. She sighed quietly, and gazed up at the clear blue sky. A sudden wind picked up and rustled her golden hair, along with Flame’s fur, and then everything went eerily quiet. Nothing moved, no bird Pokemon were chirping and no bug Pokemon were scuttling. All that reached the ears of Ruri was the sound of Flame breathing deeply.
Deciding to leave whatever it was that had spooked her companions behind her, Suzy suddenly sprinted towards the forest with Flame bringing up her rear. The trainer hadn’t expected anything to sudden, and had nearly got thrown off of her mount because she had released her grip slightly. The two Pokemon bounded up to the trees, which seemed like they were getting taller with each passing second.
With a gigantic leap through the old trees of the forest, Flame landed with a THUMP in a small clearing, with Suzy making a less noisy entry beside him. Not wanting to see what they had just leapt through, Ruri had closed her eyes. Feeling the Arcanine standing still under her, she opened her eyes to find an angry Carnivine with blood-shot eyes staring back at her. She kept her composure, and leapt down from her mount, who roared fiercely at the opponent.
“Fire F—“ Ruri started, but was interrupted as the Carnivine leapt forward and used Crunch on Flame. He roared in anger and managed to shake free from the opponent’s attack. “Fire Fang, now!” Ruri shouted. Flame’s fangs started to glow red, and a small fire started to surround them as he pounded forward and bit the Carnivine. It whined in pain, and fainted sharply. Satisfied, Flame returned to Ruri’s side and crouched down to allow her to jump on, which she did.
Soon, the trio was off again, bounding throughout the fields without a care.

gallade99
05-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Name- Kenny
Age-16
Gender- male
Occupation- trainer/coordinator.
Description- Has always dreamt of becoming some huge pokemon person (Gym leader/E4.) He is one of the most determined, but also nicest trainer/coordinator whom you will ever meet. He has always stuck with his loyal partner, Psyco, the male Ralts (now is a Gallade) He and Psyco have always stuck together, through the good, and the bad.
Picture-http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2589/dptr158nv0.png
Personality-One of the nicest, most determined trainers you will ever meet.
History- Fought all Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn gym leaders, is working on Sinnoh.
Pokemon- Psyco, the Gallade:http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8731/psycokk9.png
Omega the Tyranitar:http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5913/infernokp1.png
Pups the Luxio:http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4504/pupsam2.png
Reincarnation the Salamence:http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2069/reincarnationdv6.png
DarkLove the Milotic:http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8596/darklovefe3.png
And last but not least, Flamewing, the Dragonitehttp://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5613/flamewingge0.png

sockyo
05-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Name- Gin Yuki

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Occupation- Trainer

Description-Gin is skinny, and doesn't look strong. He still has long legs and face that reminds a face of an adult. His hair is short and silver in color. His skin is pale, and gives him a look like he didn't see sun befor. His eye color is green and gives him a look of a teen. His usually wears something simple, black pants, a white shirt with whith small buttons that usually some of them are open, and black shoes.

Picture- N/A

Personality-Gin is a kind young man, but he can be an evil man at times. He has a logical thinking, it takes him few minutes to answere some of the most difficult questions. He doesn't like to talk alot and sometimes he wants that everybody will leae him alone..

History- As a child Gin grew up in Cerulian Town in Kento. His life was kind of regullar. Gin grew up without a father in his family and his mother always was in Pallet town, to work with Proffesor Oak. Most of the time he was with his yonger sister, or helped in the gym.

Because he worked in the Cerulian Pokemon gym, he and his sister learned alot about Pokemon and how to act with them. His sister was in love with waterPokemon, so she wanted to be the next gym leader. Gin would rather choose all the kinds of Pokemon. No metter which Pokemon, water or bug, fire or flying.

For some reason, his sister left home without to get her first Pokemon. Gin decided to go on his journey, with his Pokemon. He got his first Pokemon in the gym, in his 12 birthday. It was a strange cat looking Pokémon that hada funny name: Shinx. The gym leader found him wandering around the gym so she decided to give him to Gin. Along his journey Gin saw,fought and caught amazing Pokémon. Now his party, as he thinks, is one of the best.

Pokemon-
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o42/Mary_screams/Luxray.png
Luxray- Male - Gin got Luxray as a young Shinx from Cerulian gym leader. He was his first Pokemon, and took a lot of training before the small cat finally evolved into an adult Luxray. He is one of the most favourite pokemon in Gin's party.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Starvixen/Dragonair.png
Dragonair- Male - Dragonair, he found Gin when it was just a little Dratini. It hatched from an egg that Gin found near a lake. Dragonair always likes to get out of his Pokeball and give to Gin a hug.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q231/toohotti32191/DPGengar.png
Gengar- Male - Gengar was a very strange story. Gin faught Gengar but he didn't want to fight, he just wanted to play. Gin caught and promised that he will play with him.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1/Seth_Hikara/KingdraSprite.gif
Kingdra- Male-Gin caught Kingdra during a Pokemon dancimg contest. When he watched the show he saw that Kingdra, was tring to dance too. Gin caught him and his Pokemon learned to dance from him.
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/batman_killz/poke%20series%203/362.png
Glalie- Male - Glalie took allot of work to catch. He was found in Mt. Moon causing none stopping snow storms. After Glalie knocked out Dragonair, he finally caught him with the help of his Gengar.
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/batman_killz/poke%20series%203/264.png
Linoone- Male -Gin found Linoone trying to steal some Pokeball in a Pokemon cotest in Slatport city. Instead of Gin fighting him, he gave Linoone some food and the Pokemon joined him happily.

Kima
05-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Hakuneineko you're accepted!
Kittengirl you're accepted, just change your font color please.
Smallz2011 you don't have a RP sample
sockyo you don't have a RP sample

I'm not sure if you guys picked both a trainer and a legendary or one or the other. I guess its my fault for not making too clear, but i'm doubling as two RP people, and if we have a majority of the RPers as trainers it wont even out. If anyone wants too they are free to double also.

Gallade99, either delete your post or take off those huge pictures, they are very annoying to see every time i check my board. You also dont have a RP sample....

espeonlover
05-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Pokemon- Used To Be suicune
Name- Kathrine anderson (kathy)
Age- As a suicune - 1000 as a human - 10
Gender- Female
Description- Coming soon
RP Sample- Coming soon

Hakumeineko
05-19-2007, 09:27 AM
Hakuneineko you're accepted!
Kittengirl you're accepted, just change your font color please.
Smallz2011 you don't have a RP sample
sockyo you don't have a RP sample

I'm not sure if you guys picked both a trainer and a legendary or one or the other. I guess its my fault for not making too clear, but i'm doubling as two RP people, and if we have a majority of the RPers as trainers it wont even out. If anyone wants too they are free to double also.

Gallade99, either delete your post or take off those huge pictures, they are very annoying to see every time i check my board. You also dont have a RP sample....

Thank you! ^^ I only picked a trainer, but if need be I can double as a Legendary. Though, I've never really doubled before so... :oops:

Kima
05-19-2007, 08:11 PM
If you're not comfortable with it dont worry, you dont need to double. Tis only a suggestions.

Psychic Oats
05-20-2007, 03:01 AM
Curses, I'm too late. This looked really interesting, too.

Kima
05-20-2007, 03:07 AM
Aw Psychic ill let you join. I know you're good.

Psychic Oats
05-20-2007, 03:23 AM
Very cool, allow me to type up my sign-up.

On second thought, I am going to postpone that until tomorrow; it is getting somewhat late and 'early to bed, early to rise...'.

Goodnight, all. I will be finished with the sign up early tomorrow morning, Kima-chan.

Kima
05-20-2007, 03:41 AM
No problem pal ^_^. Haha i shall be up for several more hours.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-21-2007, 04:41 AM
I'm guessing it's too late to join...? Let me know if it isn't- in that case, I'd be happy to join.

Kima
05-21-2007, 05:42 AM
You can put up an application. If its better than anyone else and they dont get back to me there is a chance i will pick you over them.

Psychic Oats
05-21-2007, 11:41 AM
I thought it would be interesting to be Latios and Latias. I know the sign-up is short, but I like the idea of the character.

Pokemon- Latios + Latias

Name- Kyoumaru

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Description- Kyoumaru is peculiar, in that his eyes differentiate him from most other people. His left eye is red, whereas his right eye is blue. He wears a light gray, long-sleeve shirt, with a red star on the front and a blue star on the back. Kyoumaru's shorts are red, and he wears blue sandals. His hair is a color of silvery white, and, on occasion, it is rather messy.
He has, what most people would surmise was a split personality. However, it is simply explained by the fact that his body is a disguise inhabited by both Latios and Latias. Therefore, they both have the ability to think and speak through Kyoumaru. While Latios is speaking, Kyoumaru's red eye is motionless, not blinking or moving; only the blue eye shows life. When Latias speaks, the blue eye stays motionless, with the red eye full of life.
Latias is rather cheery and optimistic, whereas Latios serves a cynical and realistic purpose in Kyoumaru's mind. When Latias has control of him, Kyoumaru's actions are noticably more vibrant. During Latios' turn of the mind, Kyoumaru becomes more stale, not moving very much.

RP Sample- I'm using one of my posts from the Merines :eh:

What was strange, was that the fact that Mishel and Lime were now out of Cruxis allowed Attila, as one of the only powerful Cruxis members remaining, to rise through the ranks. Quickly following Mishel's withdrawal from the organization, Attila became a well-respected elite. However, that wasn't enough to satisfy his new thirst.

Something had happened to Attila that changed him; inside, and out. His eyes, where green color had origionally shown through as the one thing that made him seem more human, were now a dull gray. His mind thought now only of bloodlust and revenge. His true goal now was not to defeat the Merines, but to kill the one who had reached out for something he could not supply: emotion. She had asked for something that he had been told to discard as a young boy, for something completely impossible for him to attain. And then, she had wrenched away what he had left. He was changed now, no longer with even a trace of human compassion. She had changed him. She had destroyed him. She was the living embodiment of what he had sought to keep himself from. And for that, she had to die.

Attila was hunched over his desk, trying to think. After a few minutes of silence, he pounded his hand on the surface of his desk. "...Worthless idiots...!" he murmured, shoving a book off the desk. Suddenly he stood up, sighing. At that moment, a Cruxis grunt opened the door.

"Attila, the Merines has been spotted with her guards at the Eternia Festival. What are your orders?"

"Not now...I don't feel like it..."

"But, sir, this could be a great chance. They're out in the open, and they wouldn't fight you while surrounded by all those people."

Attila knew he was right. The Merines and her friends wouldn't risk the lives of others to kill him. Besides, Cho probably didn't want to reveal herself to anybody, either.
"...That's true..."

"We have a squad prepared, sir."

Attila's gray eyes glanced over to his shuriken. He walked over and slung them onto his back.
"...I won't be needing them. I have hundreds of people to my advantage..."

The grunt looked confused, but nodded and ran out the door.~

Kima
05-22-2007, 03:02 AM
Lovely Psychic, you're accepted without hesitation!

Psychic Oats
05-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Thankyou, Kima-chan. I can't wait for it to start.

Kima
05-23-2007, 01:40 AM
Hopefully it'll be up either tomorrow or the day after.

Realityxxx
05-26-2007, 01:00 AM
Yay!

Kima
05-29-2007, 02:42 AM
Sorry for the delay people! My internet connection went crazy for a while. To make sure all of you are still going to participate will you post something up here?

ArusuesFactor
05-29-2007, 03:06 AM
Last minute entry request! May I please join? I read the rules and I know how you said only a certain amount of people. But please let me in. I have skill. trust me. If you want proof, then go to my roleplay "Beginning Dimension: A New Era." Please give me a chance.

Hakumeineko
05-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Sorry for the delay people! My internet connection went crazy for a while. To make sure all of you are still going to participate will you post something up here?

I will still be participating. Ready when everyone else is. ^^

bekah_the_pikachu
05-29-2007, 12:55 PM
I doubt you'll let me in. too many people. Just shows how good your story is :D

Kima
05-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Anyone who still wants to join can put up applications and ill see what happens. If people go inactive or deside not to play ill post it up here.

Xlugon Pyro
05-29-2007, 08:24 PM
The pokemon combination I would want is already taken so I wont be joining. :(

Psychic Oats
05-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Ah!

Kima-chan, I'm still here. I almost forgot to check back. ^_^"

ArusuesFactor
05-30-2007, 01:34 AM
Poekmon: Mewtwo

Name: Shin'ichi

Description: Shin'ichi has black hair and is has caramel looking skin. He has green eyes. He is about five foot six and weighs in at about 150. He usually wears black shorts with a black shirt. He wears whte socks that go up to his knees. He wears a silver chain that his auntie gave him on Christmas Day. When Shin'ichi transforms into Mewtwo, he is a unique Mewtwo. He is not purple nor gray. Instead, his body is white and is legs and tell are red. He has a mark in the shape of the Sun on his hand. He's about five foot anf six inches tall. He weighs about 175. When Shin'ichi talks to other pokemon through telepathy, his eyes turn blue. When he speaks the normal human language, his eyes stay at there natural state: the color green. In both forms, Shin'ichi is loveable and trustworthy. He loves to be with his friends a lot. When something bad happens, he is all over the problem. He loves to fly around and take his friends for flights also. He loves pokemon and humans.

RP Example: From Quista: The Guardian's Rising:

It had been a while now since they were traveling. Jimmy and charizard saw a storm ahead earlier, so they had too take a detour route. That's what made them take so long. Just then something extraordinary occured.

" Jimmy, a Quista is near. Over in those mountains over their. Should we go over their?" Charizard awaited a response.

" Hmm...I'm not too sure. Yeah I sense the Quista, but there is somebody else there. I just can't can't tell who it is. We will just have too take our chances. Yes let's-"

" Jimmy, we tried taking our chances before. We failed and you got captured. I'm not so sure." Charizard was now feeling cautious and nervous.

" Think about. If we go there and communicate with the Quista, then at least two Quista will be united. Don't you think that the natural disasters and wild storms will go away? I think it would. Also if that other person is a government, they'll be going up against two Quista. Come on Charizard, everybody has their chance to do something big. Also we might get some information on the Wishmaker so we can make that wish to bring back-"

" Okay. You're right. And I'm ready. Don't know why I was so nervous. Now too the mountains!" Charizard used lot's of speed to get their. After all they were only 5 minutes away from where we already were. We had arrived at the mountain.

" Charizard good job. You deserve a rest. Return." Charizard was back in his pokeball. " Go Absol." Absol came out with a serious look on its face. " Can you sense the Quista?"

" Yeah Kudo. It's a girl. I'll take you too her right away." They started to ride.

" A girl. Could it be the same girl that I saved. Doesn't matter. At least two Quista will be united." They swiftly rode up the hill anxious too see the Quista.

Realityxxx
06-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Sorry i'm late, Kima-chan! i'm not allowed on monday-thursday anymore...:sad:

Darth Murkrow
06-02-2007, 11:47 PM
I really like the story, but considering that, one, there are too many people here, two, I'm a mere newbie, and three, I have exams coming up, I highly doubt that I would be able to join.

However, I ask anyway. Would it be too late, at this point, to join as a legendary?

Pokemon- Jirachi
Name- Gretchen
Age- 16, acts older
Gender- female
Description- Her hair falls to just below her shoulder blades, and is the same color yellow as Jirachi's star. Her large blue eyes look even larger when concealed behind her glasses. Her complexion is extremely pale, the same color of Jirachi's skin, making her appear sickly. She is not outstanding in build; not disgustingly thin, but definitely underweight; not tall, but around 5'5. A small sprinkling of acne makes her seem even more human. She constantly wears long-sleeved shirts with baggy sleeves and blue jeans, which outline her feminine figure. She is constantly pushing her own physical limits, trying to please everyone, but it never works. She is extremely altrustic and peaceful, but a shy pessimist, which can be misconstrued as arrogance and sadism.

Role play example:

Four years previously...

"Mightyena! Get it!" a Team Matrix grunt shouted, hurling the ball into the air. Jirachi hovered before him, transfixed as the Mightyena materialized before her. "Use Crunch!" he commanded, the wolf-like creature springing at Jirachi.

She ducked out of the way with a small scream and dodged. She didn't want to hurt the Mightyena, but she needed to protect herself from this man. He was one of the humans who selfishly wanted to exploit her power to grant wishes, and she knew that, for the sake of the world, she had to protect herself. She ricocheted off of a nearby tree and sped away, trying to find safety. Her heart raced, and eventually fatigue took over, overwhelming the legendary creature and grounding her. She could hear the grunt coming, his Mightyena running ahead. She pulled herself near a tree, shaking, weak from the fighting she had to do and the running she had tried so many times before that always seemed futile. She had no choice now.

"I wish from the bottom of my heart that I will be able to find someone to save us," she whispered. Her bluish tag-like structures shimmered and blew on an imaginary breeze. She took on a faint glow and grew into a human form, falling unconscious from the fatigue.