PDA

View Full Version : LOTR Roleplay

BlazikenInferno
09-25-2004, 02:50 AM
I don't think anyone has thought of this before. So maybe this won't take off but I figure I'd try it for fun.

The story is, you get to be a completly customised Fellowship. You join as the person of your choice. after enough people join, I'll begin the fellowship. Then for those later on can be characters other than the fellowship. And one more thing, no wizards. I know this may seem unfair but we can't have everyone being wizards can we? I'll take the place of Gandalf, but mind you I'mnot actually Gandalf, just a wizard to take his place. Here is my form.

Name: Infaron
Species: Wizard
Weapons: staff, sword called "Ranthorc"
Looks: An older man, but surpricingly agile and quick. Also is very wise.

I'm trying to keep it simple. The rules are no cursing swearing, etc.
Try to talk old english but if you can't that's O.K.

Now you try!

Crossfire Chaos
09-26-2004, 08:12 PM
Species: Wizard and yous said no wizards because....

And do you have a storyline?

BlazikenInferno
09-26-2004, 08:21 PM
The story line is we are the fellowship. I don't mean literally the fellowship with Frodo and Sam but we are a fellowship in place of the real fellowship as made up players. Do you understand?

As for the Wizard thing, I was trying to say that we can't have 5 wizards. But we need one to take the place of Gandalf. I suppose I don't really have to guide the RP by being him, so we can have 1 wizard o take the place of Gandalf instaid of me.