PDA

View Full Version : (SU) A Lethal Bloodlust - Non Pokemon - Police Needed

Tombi
05-19-2007, 09:50 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/pokemon_master_tombi/RoleplayHeading.png

Being a Nation-Wide Film Director isn’t easy.

Being a serial killer is.

Steve Anderson, the proclaimed director of several blockbuster Hollywood movies, has been brutally murdered by an unknown criminal. No clues were found, no fingerprints, no signs of a struggle. The only thing found was a dagger from the Elizabethan Period. Because of the ornate style of the handle, no fingerprints were found. The only other thing discovered was…

A note.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/pokemon_master_tombi/RolePlayHeading2.png

Kakaskarai…? What was this, some kind of unknown language? Or a random word, chosen to confuse the police, chosen as an excuse to point and laugh…?

You must find out the facts. Even if it means begin put in mortal danger, the only thing that matters to you now is the fact that Steve Anderson’s son, Todd, may be next to be attacked. Is he in danger? You need to know. You must catch the killer, even if it means… certain death…

Why was Steve Anderson murdered?
What does the note mean?
Who is the killer?
And most importantly… who’s next on the killer’s list?

Tombi
05-19-2007, 09:52 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/pokemon_master_tombi/Sing-Ups.png

First Name:
Middle Name: (optional)
Surname:
Personality: (What your character acts like. Detailed as possible please)
Appearance: (What your character looks like. Detailed as possible please)
History: (Characters Past)
Position: (Police Constable or friend of Todd’s)
Weapons: (Maximum of three)
RolePlay Sample: (At least 10 lines please. You may provide a link to a previous post.)

First Name: Todd

Middle Name: ---

Surname: Anderson

Personality: Todd is normally very shy and dreamy. He dislikes arguing and tries to avoid it if he can. Because of this, he's normally a push-over. He's quite talented with a blade but hopes not to have to use it. He thinks and imagines a lot, and when his father died, more than ever. He took his father's death hard, and he became closed up. Todd will open his feelings to anyone who cares enough to break down the barriers he built up alone.

Todd gets embarrassed and clumsy around females, and he can be a terrible klutz. He's forgetful, but uses words as his main weapons and can be deep and meaningful.

Appearance: Todd has short spiky dark blonde hair and light blue eyes. His skin is slightly tanned and he is skinny, not muscular at all.
He wears a white T-Shirt with blue horizontal stripes that bring out his eyes, and torn light blue jeans with a brown leather belt. His trainers are white with blue laces and a blue Nike tick on the sides.

Todd is quite good looking, but no stunner. He wears a few leather bracelets around his right wrist.

History: Todd was happy and proud of his father when he was younger, but as he grew older people grew jealous and started to tease him. He also got unsettled when his mother and father divorced. His mother didn't want him, so he stayed with his father who moved several times, uprooting the small family.

When Todd's fater died, he moved in with his mother for a few weeks. Clubbing and drinking were his mother's world and he was forgotten, so he soon got up and left, deciding to travel around the region, staying in various hotels and inns.

An attempt on his life by an unknown person soon made him nervous and jumpy. He is constantly on the lookouit and very wary of strangers.

Position: ---

Weapons: Scimitar

RolePlay Sample: Click here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1108593&postcount=143)

Tombi
05-19-2007, 09:54 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/pokemon_master_tombi/MemberHeading.png

Accepted Members

Tombi (Todd Anderson)
iplaygc (Katelyn Mae Ahearn)
KingOfRohan888 (Raymond Gregor)
.Meshi. (Shika Umeko)
Psychic Oats (Kouga Koruugama)
Gaby (Ayame)
Operative123 (Nodiko Shiriame)
----------------------

Denied Members

----------------------
----------------------

Pending Members

Larvinator
operative123
----------------------

Reserved Members

Eeveeking929
Deoxys200
Xlugon Pyro
----------------------
----------------------

Banned Members

(None. Let’s keep it this way, please.)

Tombi
05-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Okay, post away, everybody! :)

Larvinator
05-19-2007, 10:02 PM
This looks cool. =D

First Name: Akira
Surname: Mala
Position: Police
RolePlay Sample

Shall finish later. XP

Tombi
05-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Okay ;P Take your time. I'll add a reserve thingy on the Members Post. ^^

Tombi
05-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Sorry for the DP. There has been a new section added to the form, Larvinator, so when you edit, please add it in. ^^

Lord Fedora
05-20-2007, 02:18 PM
This looks cool. =D

First Name: Akira
Surname: Eh...what?
Position: Police
RolePlay Sample

Shall finish later. XP
Larvinator, surname means your last name. My Sign-up will come soon. I'm gonna be Batman! No, I'm just kidding you, but I am gonna be someone interesting.

Tombi
05-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Lol, okay. ;P I'll put you in reserved.

Psychic Oats
05-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Hello, Tombi-sama. I'll start typing my sign-up now; this looks interesting.

Tombi
05-20-2007, 07:24 PM
YAY! We have the really evil blood-thirsty awesome rper Oats!

xD

LordZangoose
05-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Looks good Tombi. Unfortunately, I can't join. Good luck though.

Tombi
05-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu

Why not, LZ? ;__;

LordZangoose
05-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Mostly because of WAR and D_E's RP. But I'm also writing a fanfic and modding at multiple forums.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-20-2007, 07:28 PM
This looks... interesting...? Interesting isn't really the best word for what I'm thinking, but I'll definitely attempt to join. I haven't RP'd in awhile, besides the little I've done on this site, just to warn you, but I'm decent enough at writing. I'll write up a signup soon.

Negative Zone
05-20-2007, 07:29 PM
Can I have my, you know, friend? Either way, I'll join. :P

Tombi
05-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Yay!

I had a feeling you were Mod somewhere else, LZ. It's just the way you handle situations. ;P

Hurry up with your sign-ups people! xD *ish impatient*

Negative Zone
05-20-2007, 07:57 PM
But first I must know if I can have my friend. D:

Tombi
05-20-2007, 07:58 PM
What friend?

You confuse me, Deoxys xD

Negative Zone
05-20-2007, 08:40 PM
What friend?

You confuse me, Deoxys xD

My friend from the Merines. The imanginary one. ._.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-20-2007, 08:43 PM
First Name: Katelyn ‘Katie’
Middle Name: Mae
Surname: Ahearn

Personality:

One word you might use to describe Katie would be ‘random.’ Or, if you want to be more eloquent, ‘adventitious, arbitrary, aimless,’ or, ‘haphazard’ might do well. She tends to say completely random things, calling on inside jokes at the most inopportune times. She’s generally quiet, but when she does speak, she talks so loudly that you forget about her customary silence.

Katie is also what most people consider to be… eccentric… to say the least. There are quite a few things you do not under any circumstances want to do around Katie.

Thing number one: Do not call her ‘Kate’ or ‘Lyn’. She will throw whatever she happens to holding straight at you, unless, of course, she’s holding her precious laptop. In that case, she’ll grab the nearest thing. Unfortunately for the poor soul who happens to be the target of said object, her aim is very good.

Thing number two: Don’t be an idiot. Seriously. Idiots are one of the three things that make Katie mad.

Thing number three: DO NOT TOUCH THE LAPTOP under pain of… er… pain. It’s like her child she’ll never have. She carries it everywhere with her, and is highly protective. ‘Highly protective’ as in- ‘extremely-dangerous-when-said-laptop-is-threatened’ protective.

Thing number four: Do not call to attention her small appetite, or bug her about it. She’s never very hungry- deal with it. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t like the food, and she’s not anorexic/bulimic/etc. She happens to have both acidic reflux and esophageal reflux. Acidic reflux means she has to eat frequently, or she’ll dry heave. Her esophageal makes it so she has to eat small quantities or she barfs. Problematic, eh?

Thing number five: It would be a good idea not to insult her music choice. She hates rap, along with most music that people are currently listening to. Katie herself plays piano, guitar, and tenor saxophone. She’s played piano since she was four, and saxophone since fifth grade. Guitar she only plays because she inherited a beautiful instrument from her dead uncle. She can’t go for more than three days without being exposed to some form of music or another. If she attempts to do so, she goes insane, quite literally.

Katie is quite a book-worm, and she’s highly intelligent. Quite a few people have told her that her large vocabulary irritates them, so she tries to tone it down a bit. Katie enjoys looking up completely random facts, just for the fun of it. Despite this, not many think her to be smart- she tends to say the most ridiculous things.

Have you ever heard about that rumor that short people are extremely frightening when they’re angry? It’s true. Very very true. Because of this, Katie likes to avoid needless arguments, preferring just to give in without a hassle to avoid conflicts. She isn’t quick to heat up, although, if you get her angry, you get her really angry. ‘Really angry’ as in… ‘unstoppable rage accompanied by a surprising amount of violence’. Thankfully, she has an extremely high tolerance level because of unfortunate circumstances at the first school she went to. Katie isn’t bugged by anything that’s said about her or done to her, and just ignores the rude, snide, ‘subtle’ comments that come her way because of her eccentricities.

Appearance:

Katie has a medium frame and is stronger than most girls. She’s rather big-chested, with virtually no hips and a slender—although not completely flat—waist. Her has wide ranges, but she never wears anything that clashes in any way, no matter what the current style is. She prefers blander clothing- over half the things on the shelves these days are completely ignored by her.
She is always accompanied by a blue backpack that carries her laptop, a few books, her wallet, and whatever other necessities she might need.

Her hair is the color of shiny new pennies, although it appears to be a plain dark brown color when the sun isn’t hitting it. She has dark brown eyes and terrible vision- if she’s not wearing her contacts or glasses, she can’t see anything past a foot away from her clearly. Katie doesn’t usually wear any makeup or jewelry, although she is always accompanied by a watch of one form or another.

History:

Katie’s father was very restless. By the time she was twelve years old, she, her two sisters, her father, and her mother had moved eight times and been to six different schools. She moved in the middle of her preschool year, and again in the middle of her kindergarten year. Katie stayed at that school until fifth grade. It was a private school that had very strict ideals of what a girl should act like. Those views included acting stupid, demure, and obedient; quiet and complacent; clingy and irresponsible. Unfortunately for her, Katie was—and is—none of those things. Because off that, she was picked on constantly.

After fifth grade, she changed schools to a private prep school, where she got her social problems straightened out (six years of verbal abuse left her with quite a few problems). She had to stop attending when her father moved once again, in the middle of her seventh grade year. After that, she went to public school—her father actually gave her the choice of four different private schools, all of which she turned down—and finished up her academics there.

Following an unfortunate incident in which she and one of her best friends were harmed, Katie opted to take marksmanship and learn some self defense.

Position: Both. Her brother Markus is in the police force, so she has 'inside info'. He is also how she got ahold of a glock.

Weapons: She is well versed in self-defense. She’s more than slightly paranoid, and because of the recent murder she has taken to carrying her Glock 17 self-loading pistol in her backpack. It’s a 9 mm with a 9 x 19 mm cartridge, and she does know how to use it, contrary to popular belief.

RolePlay Sample: I haven’t RP’d in awhile… I can give you a section of a fanfiction I’m writing, if that works. If not, I’m sure I can find something else.

Operative
05-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Tombi-sensei i read a bit of your rp sample and you had japanese in it is this taking place in japan?
and reserve me a spot!<(^_^<)(>^_^)><(^_^<)(>^_^)><(^_^<)
do you like me banner!

Tombi
05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
No, it isn't taking place in Japan. I just put it in there for the fun of it ;P

iplaygc, you are accepted. A great sign-up: realistic, humorous, lengthy and descriptive. It's perfect!

Yes, Deoxys, you may have an imaginary friend. xD

iplaygc, it's odd. My real name is Caitlin. ;P

Negative Zone
05-20-2007, 09:06 PM

iplaygc, you are accepted. A great sign-up: realistic, humorous, lengthy and descriptive. It's perfect!

Nah, I had changed my mind. xP I'll have it by... a week...

Scourge of Amaranth
05-20-2007, 09:10 PM

Great! Erm... which would be easier to have her as, though- a police or one of Todd's friends?

Lol. Her name is partially based off one of my friends at school. Her name (Katelyn, obviously) is spelled slightly weird. Usually, Katelyn is spelled Katlyn, Caitlin, etc, you know? So one of my friends called her Kate, and she glared at him and told him not to call her that again. I decided to call her 'Kate'. Whoops... she chucked a pizza crust (which happened to have been in her mouth a minute previously) at my face. It hit me on the cheek and bounced off, then slid halfway across the lunchroom. No one calls her Kate anymore.

Tombi
05-20-2007, 09:15 PM
ROFL!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDD

That's funny. ;P

Okay, Deoxys.

KOR
05-20-2007, 09:49 PM
First Name: Raymond
Middle Name:---
Surname: Gregor

Personality: A nice, outgoing guy. He is generous to his friends and respects everyone around him. He is intelligent. He fiercely protects his friends to the end. However that causes him to go over the edge and his anger explodes. He has a trouble with keeping it in check and goes berserk on anyone who pushes his buttons. He is very emotional and is not afraid to cry.

Appearance: Raymond has short dirty blond hair. He stands 6 foot and is muscular and in good shape. He wears solid red, black, white and grey shirts most of the time with normal jeans. He has an old Civil War built that he received when he was a little kid. He has a holster on each side for each gun.

History: Raymond was born into a normal life. He had two parents and two little sisters. However he was teased when he was in elementary school but in middle school he made alot of freinds. He promised never to let his freinds get hurt the way he did causing a passion to protect people no matter what the situation. This was fueled by his uncontrollable anger made him someone to be reckoned with. When he first entered college he beat up a senior to a pulp because he mugged one of his freinds. With Todd Anderson it is no exception. With Todd's father murdered Raymond thinks Todd is next and protects him while finding out who killed Todd's father.

Position: Todd Anderson's friend
Weapons: Two Colt Pythons http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Colt-python.jpg

Role Play Sample: Ezra walked through the streets of the city. He wore a long black cloak over his pale white body. A hood went over his head covering his entire face but his mouth. As he continued walking he took a right into a dark alleyway. He saw a fence that was about 7 feet tall. He climbed over swiftly. A tall man about Ezra's height was holding the reins to a large black stallion. It made several attempts to escape but the man tugeed hard onto the reins. Ezra walked forward. He brought down his hood to reveal two cold piercing greyish blue eyes. He stared into the eyes of the angry horse and it calmed down. The man said,

"So your him. Angel. I heard stories abut you. You killed a man when you were training at the age of 10. Are the rumors true?"

Ezra looked to the left of him at the man. He was about to get on the horse. He said,

"Rumors are rumors. Believe them if you want. It won't effect me. What people say will not damage my mission. That is all that matters."

The man looked at him puzzled and baffled. He stared at Ezra dumbfounded. He said,

"Whatever. You crazy kid. Your not worth my time. Go through that hole in the wall. That will bring you outside the city. Then you can do your "Mission."

He laughed obnoxiously. Ezra quickly grew impatient and drew his sword and stuck it to the man's throat. He said in a cold tone,

"Shut up. Now."

He brought it back and quickly smashed his feet into the horse and it galloped forwards straight through the cloth. Ezra put his hood back on and galloped into the trees. He let out a wistle and two wolves were going next to the horse. He galloped further into the trees looking for the gemstones that he lived to find.

Gah too lazy to make a different RP sample.

Meshi
05-20-2007, 10:22 PM
First Name: Shika
Middle Name: --
Surname: Umeko
Personality: Shika is a very outgoing girl, she speaks her mind and lets her voice be heard. She will express her opinion in the most facinating ways that nobody can imagine. her character is very different to other girls, she's not into all the make up stuff, she's more of a boyish type of girl. She's skilled in many types of arts, wether it be martial or artistic. If Shika doesn't like you, she will say so wether it hurts your feelings or not, she doesn't care. She trusts her friends and family, nobody else. Shika does her part in helpig out with stuff, but she's not exactly caring. She'd like to stay and help as much as the next person, but finds it a bit girly and sweet, causing her to sometimes hate it. but, if it were a serious rpedicament, she's pitch in. Shika is very athletic, she could run to save ten lives. She likes to play basketball, rounders, badminton, tennis and football.

Appearance: (Will draw) Shika and short, spikey, fanned out black hair with dark red highlights on the tips. She keeps it under control a lot, but sometimes gets up and spikes it out. She usually wears trousers and shorts, skirts and frilly dresses aren't really her sort of thing. If she were to wear a dress, she's be seriously drunk. Tank tops and t-shirts are also the things that she wears, the occasional crop top or basketball top will do most of the time, but she prefers tank tops a lot more.
Trainers are the most important shoes in Shika's life, she loves them completely. Sandals and heels are scary for her, she sees them as scary spiders with hairy backs.
Shika has bright, hazel eyes and tanned skin. Her slender shape makes her even more athletic.

History: Shika has always been a free spirit, but that has almost driven her out of her parent's home. She has a little brother, who drives her up the wall, a big brother who shows off with every girl friend he has, a nagging mother, and a military strict father. Her mother always wanted her to be able to play the piano, but she's never been attracted to those sort of things. She's learned to play a rock guitar, which she practises on all the time. her father forbids her to play in in the house, or when he's around, so he gave her a studio for her 18th birthday. Not a fully equipped studio of course, a room with a few speaker and a large amp, which, by the way, makes a lot of noise, making the sound waves even stronger.

Position: Friend of Todd's.

Weapons: Martial arts (even though it's not a weapon..), brass knuckles.

RolePlay Sample: Mikasha smiled as the two families reunited, she was happy to see a happy sight before er eyes.

But the sight didn't last for much longer, as soon as Howl released Ryuu, his father seemed to be swallowed with such anger, much greater than Howl's.

Everyone went silent, Howl walked out of the clearing angrily without a word. Mikasha wondered if she should go after him, she always did.

But not this time, she knew that if she went after him, all she'd end up doing was crying pathetically.

Who cares, y'know? He left me when i was about to bleed to death, I'll let him be comsumed by his own anger.

She walked up to Satoshi and placed a hand on his shoulder,
"I think you should go after your friend, he'll listen to you, and only you."

She stepped back and joined her ahdns together, hiding them behind her back and wishing so much that she could go after Howl.

I hate myself for this.

Her eyes became dull with guilt and pain, everything had turned up side down.

//Memory\\

Howl laughed slightly and turned to Mikasha. His brilliant green eyes seemed to seep into her soul, searching her face and mind. He didn't know what made him do it... heck, who ever knows, really? But he did. He slowly reached forward and pulled Mikasha close to him; he bent his head and kissed her tenderly. Kyosan's jaw nearly hit the floor, and Satoshi opened one eye blearily.
"Typical..." He mumured, before fainting again. The long legged Umbreon was still staring at the scene in front of him, unable to drag his blood splashed eyes away. He stood on Satoshi's face accidently-on-purpose, trying to pull his jaw back into his mouth.

//End\\

Mikasha smiled to herself, she rolled her eyes and stared at the sky.

All done, *dusts off hands*

Gaby
05-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Told'cha I was gonna join Tombi-Sama!!

First Name: Ayame

Surname: Bakure

Personality: Ayame, to strangers, may seem like the nice, sweet, and harmless kind of girl, but they only got the "nice and sweet" part right. She's in no form "harmless", hence she can kick anyone's butt easily, but only if she loses her temper, which happens often. She also says things she doesn't mean when her temper is blazing. In spite of this, she's actually very shy and doesn't really talk with anyone unless she can really trust that person.

Appearance: Click =o (http://roze.lv/f/uploads/20040423_912_cute4.jpg) Ayame's kinda short for her age, but not very short. Her hair is black, but not the usual black, more like a gray/dark mix. . She's usually seen wearing her usual dark vest, pink undershirt and a red dress. Sometimes she wears a long sleeved blue shirt and black, baggy pants. Tank tops isn't something she's seen wearing, or anything too revealing.
She loves wearing a pair of black Converse Shoes, which is what she almost always uses. Heels truly freak her out, hence she tripped once wearing heels. Ever since, she's always shrugged at the mere sight of heels. Ayame has dark brown colored eyes and sort of pale skin, but not exactly pale pale, just pale.

History: Ayame's past has never been one of the best, which is why she is so quiet and only opens up to Todd. First off, when she was ten, her father came home drunk, along with her mother. The two of them looked at Ayame angrily, insulting her twice before tying her to a chair. They started beating her with anything they could find until she fainted. As the years passed, Ayame felt like a piece of garbage in the world. Nobody stopped to ask about the screams that came out of her house.

No one seemed to care about the poor girl.

Thats what she always thought... until she met Todd that is. She felt as if she could trust Todd with all she had. She felt something different around that one person.

She felt... she was in love...

Now that she knows of what happened to his father, she's really worried about him, hence she doesn't want to be left alone again, she doesn't want her childhood to come back.

Ayame's mom was shot to death by her husband after coming home drunk (again) After that, he shot himself in the head. As of then, Ayame's been living alone in the very same house of her childhood. She feels better, knowing her abusive parents are gone.

Position: Friend of Todd’s

Weapons: She uses her bare fists most of the times, but sometimes, she uses a kunai she keeps hidden under her dress.

RolePlay Sample: Lime somehow managed to dodge it as it flied by her, "Grrr... He's right... I can't use metal..." She locked eyes with Attila, her face turning red, "Oh... perfect moment for a blush..." She looked down for a second then quickly looked up, "Hey... Attila... you... you despise me... right?" She sighed, knowing it was the truth, "I can see now... I've... I've made a grave mistake... when I left..." She looked up, sighing, "You might be thinking "What, is this girl crazy? Saying all those things when I can just simply kill her?!" She looked back at Attila, dropping her bow and arrow, "Well... I just want you to hear me out..." She started walking towards Attila, taking off the belt with all her kunai and shuriken and dropping it to the ground, "I just want... want you to be happy..." She kept walking, looking straight at Attila's piercing grey eyes that would strike fear to just about anyone, "I want to see you smile... just once..." She stopped right infront of Attila, grabbing the hand that was electrified, not caring about the pain she was feeling in both her hands, "And not an emotionless smile..." She closed her eyes, holding Attila's hand with both her hands, "I want... I want to see a happy smile... I know you might think of what I'm saying as... as simple gibberish from a simple minded girl..." She looked up at him, a tear rolling down her cheek, "If you want to kill me... do it now... I wont stop you... I swear... if killing me... will make you happy... I'll gladly accept my fate..."

@RP Sample: I chose that one because... well... I like it XD
@History: Longest. ever. If something's missing/wrong, I'll gladly make it longer/fix it to make it longer X3

Psychic Oats
05-21-2007, 02:16 AM
Well, I just wrote the whole thing, and my mom accidentally closed it. Here we go again.

EDIT: It's ok, not my best, but I tried. This is my second time making my character disabled in some way.

First Name: Kouga

Surname: Koruugama

Personality: Kouga can be described as silent, simply because of the fact that he is mute. Before the death of his father, Kouga was a particularly innocent boy, only shown to be disabled, and therefore, in the eyes of others, broken. After his father passed away, Kouga's innocence was stolen; he was corrupted. He became very cynical, pointing out flaws in everything he sees. As a harsh realist, Kouga enjoys showing people the errors in their thinking, and explaining why ideas have no chance of working. Besides this attribute, Kouga is very friendly, and is readily willing to sacrifice things for his friends.

Appearance: Kouga wears a light blue headband around his head, slightly hindering his dark blue hair from hanging over his eyes. His eyes are a color of pitch black; looking into them could be described as being pierced with a sharp object. His face is very calm and motionless; never moving at all. Kouga wears a slate colored tee-shirt, and black shorts. He is always seen wearing his light blue sandals. A large metal staff is also seen strapped across his back.

History: Born without the ability to speak, Kouga was considered a freak by all of the other children of his hometown. At a young age, Kouga's father had shown him many special things. He told him that people who hate someone for something beyond that person's control don't deserve their lives. Kouga looked up to his father; he was the only one who truly understood him. When Kouga was six years old, his father passed away. Driven to near insanity by the death of the only one who tried to console him, Kouga ran away from home. His mind was tainted with the thought that no one could be trusted to stay with you forever. After years of living by himself, with no set home, he befriended a boy named Todd.

Position: Friend of Todd's

Weapons: Metal staff worn on his back.

RolePlay Sample: I'm using one from the Merines, too :eh:

~What was strange, was that the fact that Mishel and Lime were now out of Cruxis allowed Attila, as one of the only powerful Cruxis members remaining, to rise through the ranks. Quickly following Mishel's withdrawal from the organization, Attila became a well-respected elite. However, that wasn't enough to satisfy his new thirst.

Something had happened to Attila that changed him; inside, and out. His eyes, where green color had originally shown through as the one thing that made him seem more human, were now a dull gray. His mind thought now only of bloodlust and revenge. His true goal now was not to defeat the Merines, but to kill the one who had reached out for something he could not supply: emotion. She had asked for something that he had been told to discard as a young boy, for something completely impossible for him to attain. And then, she had wrenched away what he had left. He was changed now, no longer with even a trace of human compassion. She had changed him. She had destroyed him. She was the living embodiment of what he had sought to keep himself from. And for that, she had to die.

Attila was hunched over his desk, trying to think. After a few minutes of silence, he pounded his hand on the surface of his desk. "...Worthless idiots...!" he murmured, shoving a book off the desk. Suddenly he stood up, sighing. At that moment, a Cruxis grunt opened the door.

"Attila, the Merines has been spotted with her guards at the Eternia Festival. What are your orders?"

"Not now...I don't feel like it..."

"But, sir, this could be a great chance. They're out in the open, and they wouldn't fight you while surrounded by all those people."

Attila knew he was right. The Merines and her friends wouldn't risk the lives of others to kill him. Besides, Cho probably didn't want to reveal herself to anybody, either.
"...That's true..."

"We have a squad prepared, sir."

Attila's gray eyes glanced over to his shuriken. He walked over and slung them onto his back.
"...I won't be needing them. I have hundreds of people to my advantage..."

The grunt looked confused, but nodded and ran out the door.~

Tombi
05-21-2007, 06:19 PM
KingOfRohan, you are accepted.

.Meshi., you are accepted. (why did you use that post? I hate the post where mah Howl kisses her <____<)

Gaby-kun, you are currently pending, as you are missing the description. (o_O)

Psychic Oats, duh, accepted =3

Gaby
05-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Ah poo... I thought that a pic would do... but meh... I'll fix it up soon!

Edit:

Okay, fixed it up... and by god... tell me I fixed the wrong thing and I'll run around like an idiot =p

Scourge of Amaranth
05-22-2007, 03:05 AM
Is it just me, or do we need more police...?

Psychic Oats
05-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Is it just me, or do we need more police...?

I was going to make Kouga a police officer, but being a mute police officer would be...weird.

Meshi
05-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm accepted?

Cool cheese!

This'll be fun.

Tombi
05-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Yeah, we need Police Members...

Scourge of Amaranth
05-22-2007, 02:44 PM
If, after awhile, you don't have any, and you need some police, I could probably make a profile for the brother I mentioned in Katie's profile... I don't like to use two characters though, so I'd rather not unless it's absolutely necessary.

Operative
05-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Do kunai and shuriken or knunchuk count as a weapon?

Meshi
05-22-2007, 07:59 PM
xD!

I love your sig, operative.

Lol!

Tombi
05-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Of course. Nunchuk's rock. There's a Wii remote called a nunchuck XD

*throws Wii remote at Operative's head*

Kunai's and shuriken's also pwn. Doesn't Orochimaru use a nunchuck? He does in the game...

Operative
05-22-2007, 08:07 PM
xD!

Lol!

thanks meshi.love yours to!did you make yours?i made mine.

Tombi
05-22-2007, 08:07 PM
I made mine ;P In GIMP. Whoo. <_<

Operative
05-22-2007, 08:09 PM
xD!

Lol!

thanks meshi.love yours to!did you make yours?i made mine.

orochimaru doesn't use knunckus even in the game but bushybrow and kakashi-sensei do.
and i am going to use knunchuks,these to be exacthttp://www.geocities.com/bubbaroces/nunchucks_carved_dragons.jpg]get ready because i'm signing up soon!!!and my sis has the same name as you tombi!

Tombi
05-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja, I'm sure he does...

Meshi
05-22-2007, 08:17 PM
No, I didn't make that one.

But I have made a few, with what you ask?

Guess..

GIMP!

Operative
05-22-2007, 08:20 PM
No, I didn't make that one.

But I have made a few, with what you ask?

Guess..

GIMP!

dam*it!everyone has gimp except me!I made mine on paint shop corel or smmin like that.no he does not use them he uses a sword and some grabby claw thingy.

Tombi
05-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Okay. ;P

Show me your banners over PM, Mesh.

Operative
05-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Okay. ;P

Show me your banners over PM, Mesh.

can i show you mine too tombi-sensei.pwease!*puppy dog face*

Tombi
05-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah, sure, go ahead ;P

http://www.youtube.com/v/WOkq-PEWC6o

Operative
05-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah, sure, go ahead ;P

http://www.youtube.com/v/WOkq-PEWC6o

fwank joo.i seen dat epwisode awedy.

Meshi
05-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Joo?

Lamey Jewis.

Sent you the banners Tombi.

Operative
05-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Joo?

Lamey Jewis.

Sent you the banners Tombi.

joo is a baby way to say you.i'll send you the baners in a while tombi.
this'll make you laugh mesh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nuahKBok1Sk

Gaby
05-23-2007, 12:06 AM
>>
<<
Tombi-Sama!! Tell me if my sign up's okay now!

Pretty please Tombi-Sama? *makes puppy face and clings to arm*

Tombi
05-23-2007, 08:24 AM
Yeah, you're accepted. You've been added to the list =3

Scourge of Amaranth
05-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Whew, maybe you should PM some of the 'reserved' members'...

Tombi
05-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Good idea, as I want to start. Oh heck, I'll start xD They can get their forms done whenever. =3

START!

Absolman
05-23-2007, 07:27 PM
First Name: Bulrock
Surname: Hardstone
Personality: Bulrock is a pretty laid back dude. he has never done anything to make people hate him or think he's crazy.
Appearance:he is about 5 feet tall. he has dark brown hair that comes down past his dark brown eyes. he wears brown under armor clothing with a light brown cape. he wears tight, bell bottom pants and SNEAUX shoes. He wears a pair of leather gloves.
History: all he knows is he fell on his head and went into a coma. he cant remember anything.
Position: Friend of Todd
Weapons: a skull axe.
RolePlay Sample:

I drove off the starting line last. Nate was in first with Katie close behind. i have the fastest car here, why was i in last place? i hit the NOS. i know it was early in the race and it wouldn't be there when i needed it most, but i took that chance. i hit the NOS and stepped on the gas. i rocketted close to 200 mph. that put me in 4th place. the two behind me started ramming my bumper and trying to get me to loose control. it didn't work. i now these streets all to well. i remembered a short-cut Nate showed me. it was pretty wide and short enough to put me in first. I decided to take it. i floored it and i turned left, right into the gates of the shortcut. i drove down some stairs and off a wheel-chair ramp. it put me right in front of Nate. i grabbed my intercom and radioed Nate.

"I'll take it from here, buddy." i said."Alright, let's see if i can hold these dude's off of ya." he said, hitting the brakes. he hit Kenji, leader of Bushido. they both slide out of control and into the wall. Since he was the fastest dude on their team, this should be easy, Not to mention the finish line is coming up. i rocket through the line in first place. Success. $10,000 was ours. now we can buy a bigger garage and get Nate a new body kit since his is all destroyed!

Tombi
05-25-2007, 06:26 PM
Absolman, you are currently pending. Please make your sign-up longer and more descriptive. ^^

Xlugon Pyro
05-25-2007, 11:55 PM
This looks interesting and I may want to join. Though does the title mean police only? I'll still play police if I have to, but I don't know much about how I'd make the character or anything. Maybe I should go read other accepted applications...

Operative
05-26-2007, 01:51 AM
First Name:Nodiko
Surname:Shiriame
Personality: Nodiko is always almost happy.the only thing that ticks her off is that if you mess around with innocent people or mess up her hair.She'll go berserk if you mess her hair up.
Appearance: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/fintaice6/1221974d.jpgi think that actully told the whole thing.
History: her father was a police member,actually a good one to be exact so it mostly influenced a lot in her life.her mom studied in martial arts when she was a kid so Nodiko took tae kwon doe lessons and she learned how to use nunchuks.like i said in her personality she'll go berserk if you try to touch her hair.her little brother messed with her hair and after that happened she tried to strangle him but her mom stopped the whole thing.remember don't toch or mess with her hair.When she put on her police outfit she felt powerful.The only thing she didn't like was the hat because it always messed her hair up.
Position:police member
Weapons:those nunchucks i posted before,slingshot-i know whack isn't it?-and a pair of thesehttp://boles.com/called/sw38.jpg
RolePlay Sample: Nodiko was watching T.V. on her living room sofa.She was so focused on the show,she didn't hear the footsteps from behind her.
Suddenly something leaped on top of her head.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"Nodiko screamed.
She rolled on the floor trying to get the 'somethin' off of her head.
She stopped and opened her eyes to see what it was.
When she had seen that it was her younger brother she took him off her head grabbed him from his shirt and put him down.
"You have exactly 3 seconds to run"Nodiko said.
"1..."
"Alright I'm sor..."
"2..."
"...ry sis!"
"3!"Nodiko screamed
Nodiko then then grabbed her brother by the neck and started to strangle him.
"I'm....sor....ry ..s...i...s!"Nodiko's brother said while getting choked.
Soon later(maybe about 10 seconds)the kids mom came from upstairs.
"What are you doing Nodiko!!!!!!!!"mom screamed at the top of her lungs.
Nodiko slowly turned her head,to see her mom standing on the stairs with a very serious look on her face.
"Umm..nothing"Nodiko said gently,putting her brother down and patting him on the head like a puppy.
"I'll tell you what she was doing!She was choking me!"Nodiko's brother said then catching his breath.

I'll finish later tombi-sensei

EDIT:i finished tombi-sensei!

Tombi
05-26-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm only really accepting police at the moment... so, operative, Nodiko has to be part of the police I'm afraid...

Operative
05-26-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm only really accepting police at the moment... so, operative, Nodiko has to be part of the police I'm afraid...

Alright tombi i changed it to police member.
I actually wanted to be a boy in the police rather than a girl that's a friend of todd's but i always use boys in other forums.I wanted to try something new.

Tombi
05-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Alright tombi i changed it to police member.
I actually wanted to be a boy in the police rather than a girl that's a friend of todd's but i always use boys in other forums.I wanted to try something new.
Good. I take it you've edited your sign-up?

Operative
05-27-2007, 03:48 AM
Good. I take it you've edited your sign-up?

no actually i just changed it to police member.
i will soon though and ..$h!t i have to write a role play sample!
i'm no good at that.

EDIT:aright tombi tell me if it's good so far all i need to do is finish the roleplay sample!

EDIT AGAIN:I finshed Tombi-sensei!!!

Tombi-sensei I told 2 times to check here! Frikin check now!

Operative
05-30-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm sorry for the dp but can you please! check my sign up no?

Tombi
06-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Operative123, you are accepted.

Operative
06-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Operative123, you are accepted.

Yay..yay....yay.....yay.....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy yyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs tombi*
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!